It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:44 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

David Young, dave_2011@live.com (PART 3)

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

marknelsonn827@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:08 pm

markNelsonn Jul 2
You look very young and beautiful on the picture you have here and i like it.

markNelsonn
Email marknelsonn827@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 54 y.o.
Country United States
City los angeles
Here for Marriage
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Military
Description
Personal Description I am a hardworking man, fun-loving, adventurous and optimistic.
204.44.112.74 QuadraNet; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

marknelsonn827@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Young, dave_2011@live.com (PART 3)

Postby dimitrii » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:21 am

Tagged. nelsonmark330j@gmail.com

marknels
Male / Neede, Netherlands / 62 / Widower

Hello, dear to you, beautiful woman? I'm Mr. Mark. I'm glad to see you here. I want you to desire me to get to know each other better. Dear! Please contact me by email. ... (nelsonmark330j@gmail.com) or send me your own email to contact you later. I want to know more.

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+17162179469

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:44 pm

interpals
Ben40012 Benjamin, 59 y.o.
Itala Marina, Italy [Current City]
California, United States [Hometown]
Hello my name is General Benjamin Leonardo I work as a military I am the head in the ship. :mrgreen:
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

hhartman6463@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:33 am

Davvidhartman1
Email hhartman6463@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 57 y.o.
Country United States
City New York City
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Divorced
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Ethnicity Native American
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Army
Description
Personal Description Born: November 29, 1962 (age 56 years) Texas

City United States
Rank Captian
Service/branch: United States Army Force
since February 2002
Battles and wars: Gulf War, Iraq War,

102.176.65.132 Accra (Kpeshie), Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Brown, david1.bb00@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:51 am

interpals
David77b David, 57 y.o.
Uşak, Turkey [Current City & Hometown]

How are you, my dear? My name is David, this is my first time here, I am happy to contact you after visiting your beautiful profile, where I am interested in making contact with you, if you have a desire with me, and also to exchange a word with you, and I like it if you give me your e-mail address so that I can send you my photos, and write more about me for our easy communication, or you can write to me here at my private email address (david1.bb00@gmail.com) and I can also add me here in skype, if you have, (david1122b) better communication, I hope to hear from you.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

swedish lady
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby swedish lady » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:50 pm

Is on instagram as Paul Anderson247. he told me he is in Afganistan, Kabul as a major general. been in the army 36 years.
Hes parents deid when he was 16 years old. He grow up with un unkle and when he died he join the army.
now is his wife dead. and he have a doughter called karen but the photo of Karen is a photo of an antoher girl calld jessica Connor. He is odd in the evning like he is drunk or something. He told me he lived in North carolina. He will be home for christmas.
The photos i get is the same as David Young have here. inkluding the photo of him and the little boy he say is a boy he take care of becaus his father left the boy. On his site at instagram ther is photos of a girl dark hear and this lation boy and a white fluffy puppy.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alex Frank, af511826@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:11 pm

interpals regular
banned again..

af511826@gmail.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

brownsmith12345 - bs216740@gmail.com - WA : +1 774-315-3135

Postby minerva » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:27 pm

bs216740@gmail.com
WA : +1 774-315-3135

MD
brownsmith12345
52 - Male / Straight
Native American ;) / Catholic
Height: 5'9"
Non-Smoker / No Children
Bellevue, WA, US

Tell us a little about yourself: I am very loving, caring, and very honest.i love to read, dance, watch comedy movies, play music, like country music and most of all cooking.
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: love and understanding
My favorite restaurants, local hangouts, or travel destinations: travel, I like Paris, Rome, Italy and New York City, Italian restaurants and Thai are my favorite food.
My favorite music: all country music
My favorite Books and Authors: movie stories
My favorite movies: we'll can't say for now
My favorite pets or animals: dog
Here are a few more of my favorite things: love sport
Here are some things I could do without! morning exercise
Some more keywords that describe me: (Examples: Ethnicity, religion, disabilities, or political party) i am a christian, i do not joke with things that mater to GOD, i hate lies i do not need fake people in my life, am lovely and understanding person

CHAT

hello dear

please, i really want to communicate with you, tell you everything about me, but i can not do it here because i am new here and i do not understand this site, it is difficult for me to send message,please, what other site do you have that we can communicate with,are you on whatsapp or skype or hangout email that we can communicate with, not here, please send me if you have one,i know you will not understand, in this site if i send message it will take me 30 more minute to send another message and that will delay our chat, please am waiting for your reply, thank you

this is my whatsapp numbere...+17743153135 or my hangout mail,bs216740@gmail.com, am waiting for your message, thank you

ImageImageImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:29 pm

bs216740@gmail.com--> Hangouts avatar

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:01 pm

Tagged. markn7568@gmail.com

NELSON, 60 Nemesbük, Hungary

Hello dear, glad to meet you. My name is Nelson. I'm looking for a serious relationship and I was fascinated with your photos and profile. If you do not mind, please enter your email address so that I can write to me and send me my beautiful pictures, I look forward to sending you my email address as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding

E-mail:
How are you today? thank you for providing your email address. You are interested after reading your short profile on (Dating site). I really want to establish a serious relationship with you. First: Commander Nelson Mark Almond is an American soldier on a peacekeeping mission in Afghanistan. I'm from California in the US. I was born on September 14, 1959. I attended (Forestville Military Academy, Forestville, Maryland). I started my career in the Army Reserve and called it the 108th Infantry Division of OSUT. I served with the 108th Infantry Battalion in various positions.
I am currently on a peacekeeping mission in Kabul (Afghanistan) and will retire by September 2019 following this mandate.

I'm a widow with my son Barry, my wife died in a car accident 3 years ago. and it was a big disaster for me and my little boy, Barry. My son is a student in London (Westminster Abbey) and 15 years old. The Internet is the biggest street in the world, because there are many good and bad people in it, but I think we have grown up enough to know what it takes to make love and live together; it grows like a tree planted on the beach. I may not be perfect because only God Almighty will prove me to be perfect, but I promise I will never disappoint along the line. Under all circumstances I love a sincere woman, but I hate cheating and lying.

Three years and five months after my wife died, I was sent to Afghanistan. I have traveled to many countries around the world; I was sent to Iraq in 2006. This is my 29 year old military force when I joined the army on March 15, 1990 and retired. But the current US military in Afghanistan is 8800 troops. Throughout 2016, they will remain in place according to the revised plans of the Obama government before the end of 2019. They would be reduced to 5500, said the chief administrative officer.
Some are seeking training and counseling for Afghan forces, while others are searching for Islamic State Qaeda fighters and militants and other groups who have found refuge in Afghanistan. I would come to visit during my retirement if you like.

I can say that I love my military career and have achieved a lot. "good names and reputations and this is not for sale" i am a hardworking man, cheerful lover, adventurous and optimistic. It is usually a smile on my face and they are so blessed. I have been involved in the setbacks in my life, especially when I lost my dear wife. But in spite of all this, I never stop thanking God for my life. My hobbies are sports, traveling, movies / music / animals and visiting nature such as museums, zoos / mountains and the sea. My favorite foods are salad, sweet potato / rice and seafood.

I have attached my photos, I also want you to send me your photo and tell me more about it. Your hobbies, your age, the city you live in now, and something about you that you think is important and that I know. it also tells me what you like and even what you don't like.

Glad you got your photo ... Thank you.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Warm / kind regards
Commander Nelson Mark Almond.

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nelson Mark, nelsonmark330l@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:23 am

.tagged.com/profile/6087267046
nelsonmark

.Hi honey, as you are a beautiful woman, I am Mr Mark. Glad to meet you here. I would like to have a wish with me so that we know each other better. Dear me, contact me via my email.(nelsonmark330l@gmail.com) or you can send me an email to contact you later. I would like to know you more.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nelson Mark, nelsonmark330l@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:02 pm

tagged.com/profile/6089407916

MARK
60 · Nes, Netherlands

honey, as you are a beautiful woman, I am Mr Mark. Glad to meet you here. I would like to have a wish with me so that we know each other better. Dear me, contact me via my email.(nelsonmark330l@gmail.com) or you can send me an email to contact you later. I would like to know you more.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nelson Mark, nelsonmark330l@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:02 am

tagged:
nelsonmark330l@gmail.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

michaeldorfe17@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:27 pm

^^avatar:

MichaelDorfe 3 hours ago
good day my dear , how are you ?

MichaelDorfe
Email michaeldorfe17@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 59 y.o.
Country United States
City New York
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Homosexual
Children I want children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Fit
Education Bachelors Degree
Occupation doctor
Description
Personal Description I'm here for serious relationship

82.102.24.49 M247 Ltd; bad IP proxy

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Fank David, fankdavid43@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:52 pm

interpals
Davidfrank222 Frank, 58 y.o.
Uşak, Turkey [Current City & Hometown]
Online now

How are you, my dear? My name is David, this is my first time here, I am happy to contact you after visiting your beautiful profile, where I am interested in making contact with you, if you have a desire with me, and also to exchange a word with you, and I like it if you give me your e-mail address so that I can send you my photos, and write more about me for our easy communication, or you can write to me here at my private email address (fankdavid43@gmail.com), I hope to hear from you

Return to “White Males”