It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Kyle Morgan, kylemorgancameron12@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Hannett - txttheasa@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:59 am

lavaplace.com/Member6145093/
Member6145093
I am a: 47-year-old man
zodiac sign: Sagittarius Sagittarius
located in: Catania, Italy
General information:
I'm loving, caring, honest, very social with people. I like spending my time with my family, going on tour. I like playing football, tennis, cooking and reading. I work with J. MURPHY AND SON LTD, LONDON.

Appearance:
I am 183cm tall, black hair, brown eyes, like causaul modern wears

Looking for:
I'm seeking for a beautiful and serious lady who is ready for marriage. A working class lady, a lady who has her family interest in mind. Distance is not a barrier to any good relation

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:04 am

rencontrerplus.com/profile/username:robbylove/
robbylove , 57
United States, Louisiana
Annonce
I am a people person and an optimist who loves God and is frequently seen in public in many capacities. I always look for the best in people and their possibilities and I have excellent people skills. I understand and truly care about people, and have a special talent for bringing out the best in others. My main interest in...

dateover40.com/profile/4292
Mark, 41
Profile ID: 4292
Male, Single — Charlotte, United States
About me
I'm looking for a honest and faithful woman who's gonna love me in return, be with me both in good and bad times and also to stay loyal to me. I'm not here for fun or some games.
About you
To be honest with you, a friend of mine found his woman on here and asked me to try my luck on here.Am here looking for a honest and faithful woman who will care much for me.i have no one in my life now and am hoping u will be the woman for the rest of my life.

whimsi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Manfred Thompson - manfredthompson07@gmail.com

Postby whimsi » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:39 pm

His guy has a new email address manfredthompson81@gmail.com - claims he is a MSgt in the Army .. He sent me flowers/teddy bear and we did do one cam session (no audio) this is the guy. I figured this out before he got any money. His ID on match.com is tommie

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Manfred Thompson - manfredthompson81@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:55 pm

whimsi

Welcome to RS. Please know that first photo is photoshopped just head put into uniform.
Please post fake profile, SKYPE ID, money request and whose address was on the box with stuff you received. Please know scammers do not send gifts out of the blue. They do it because this way they obtaining victims addresses for the future reshipping parcels . Please know that flowers and other things were bought from stolen credit cards and now your name will be as recipients. After they buy 20$ flowers and transaction was safe they can easily go on with the credit card and spend all till card is suspended and your name is still there. What you need to do is BLOCK and IGNORE, NEVER open absolutely anything from scammers or unknown, NEVER accept any letters or parcels to your address, change passwords on your accounts, scan your computer. Be safe online .
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jessie Wilson

Postby jaga » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:14 pm

clone;
eudating.site/man/48259
My name: Jessie Wilson
I'm from: DE Germany
City of: Berlin
I'm need: a female 50-74 years old for relationship
Profile created: 26 January 2017

Some words about myself:
I'm proud am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest
of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life
I believe in myself of being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate
yet understanding who has a calm behavior and a great personality.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Roland Anderson - rolandanderson4000@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed May 17, 2017 11:23 pm

scammer also here:
viewtopic.php?t=61489&start=30#p518683

zorpia.com/RolandAnderson5
Roland
56, Damascus, Syrian Arab Republic
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 47‑70, in Sweden.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted
Image Image

im Roland and im easy going and honest
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight 180cm 93Kg
Language English, French

Hi there.. how are you doing today? I saw your profile on here and really liked it so am sending you this message..
I want to know more about you and if possible be a friend of yours...I am honest and a gentle man...May i know more about you please. Here's my email id; rolandanderson4000@gmail.com and when you get this please i hope
to hear from you soon with your email id ?or skype id? thank you.

HO avatar: Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Livingstone - Livingstonewalker44@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:18 pm

Hello there!How are you doing today?
Nice to meet you too,what are you up to for today?

m, Livingstone369 "Looking for you"
51 year old man from Los Angeles, California Looking for woman for marriage Online now!

Interests: Swimming, reading, dancing
I am a fun loving person. I am a very caring and sensitive person, I am a level headed, down to earth person who is totally devoted to the one I love. I tend to be shy at first, but I will open up quickly with the right person. I am confident, calm, and happy. An introvert by nature, I am quiet, structured, and organized. i think I'm a pretty easy going person. i always say if its better to give than to receive. I think that i have a pretty "strange" sense of humor at times. i look at it this way I'd rather make a joke than to sit around and dwell on things i can't do much of anything about. I literally despise people who put on or lie about things and think they can get away with it where I'm concerned. I consider myself a sensitive, kind, and gentle person who enjoys being with people. I like going to the movies, listening to music, taking long walks on the beach. Favorite activities are going to the movies, taking walks the beach, being healthy. Most of all I love to be romantic for that special someone.
Profession: Tour
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

josie778
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby josie778 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:04 am

I met this this guy on eHarmony ; he has a profile "Jeffrey" from Westminster, CO, and told me his name was Jeffrey Handle. He said he "builds drones" for the military and is currently stationed in Afghanistan as a civilian contractor. He says he is divorced with no kids, though he has a grown adopted daughter. This guy is a master at getting into your heart!

Oh so cute:
I have reported him to eHarmony ; THANK YOU ROMANCE SCAM!!

Image[/url ]
[url=https://postimg.cc/image/wgs6qyl2b/]Image

Sam5281
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

paulanderson3368@gmail.com

Postby Sam5281 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:14 pm

Sam5281
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sam5281 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:25 pm

He was on Plenty of Fish
Lots of all of the words a woman wants to hear.
Sent flowers and 2 days later asked for money.
I wish I knew about the flower scam and I would never have accepted them. Clearly they were bought with a stolen credit card. He was honest about one thing...he told me he was having trouble with his credit card.
Anyway, he gave me a name and address to "send the money" I had to send the money with Rolf as being the one who was to pick it up even though he told me his name was Paul.
As we talked he just couldn't keep his stories straight. Too many lies to too many women.

Rolf-Martin Bönig
Dortmund,Germany
134 Neuer Graben 44137

Sam5281
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sam5281 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:05 pm

I am also very worried that my pictures will be used to scam others, He kept asking for me to take pictures. I only sent a few but it still concerns me.
I can leave the pics of me I sent here if needed. Just let me know

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:40 am

Sam5281

Thank you for posting. We are very sorry for the scam. Do not worry about your pictures, just BLOCK scammers and IGNORE. They seldom use their victims photos to scam but very often try to blackmail victims especially ifthey received nudes.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:55 am

Rolf-Martin Bönig
Dortmund,Germany
134 Neuer Graben 44137
Hi :) just one question, this address was given to you to send the money to by Western Union (or a similar cash wire service)? Because in this case, it means nothing and was just a random address taken from the web (from a house-for-sale ad, BTW), the money was picked up anonymously in West Africa (normal scenario). :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scott Philips, scottphilips749@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:22 am

skype.... live:scottphilips749
Scott Philips
Rochester US

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:44 pm

Clone:

doulike.us/photos/8854179.html
Mike
New York

tourbar.com/profile/1286854/_50_wichita_united-states?cur_lang=en
50 years old,