It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:20 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Joe Cross

African scammers posing as white men.
younou
**BANNED**

Bookmark and Share

Joe Kross - joekross48@gmail.com

Postby younou » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:43 am

I met this guy on muslima.com
We chatted on the site itself. He asked me my email.I gave him my gmail account.
Soon after this he disappeared from the site. Had no time to report him to the site.

Anyway, he wrote me back with usual grammar mistakes.
Had really good laugh at it.
I stopped conversations with him....I know these guys....
He sent me two pics which are here

Joe Kross
14 Feb (7 days ago)

to me
Hello,

A very good day to you there, how did your day go today and how are things with you ? well am so sorry for the delay in getting back at you as promised, i was busy handling some work that i have at hand and that was why have not been able to come on here and email you as promised. Hmmm am glad i met with a woman like you on the site, you seem so nice and strong in words, please don't see it this way that you don't speak well, You speak Perfect and i understand everything you have stated out to me on the site and am ready to make you know some more about myself and see where am coming from and know where i wish to be at the of the end of my life term.

Am a single father, from United state of America, and that is why i speak English and i have no child, Though I was once married, but she passed away due to cancer 10 years ago and have been single ever since then, i mourn her for years , am not going to Denny the fact that i dint date when i was single, i did but most dint work out due to one reason or the other, so am just trying to see what my heart could chose for me and that was why i joined this site. Am straight forward, clean, believe in myself , want the best in life for myself and my partner, i want to shine , glo always with my partner by myself, am the type that carry my partner to that peak where she would see that loves does exist, but the question is where can some one find this true love and happiness? Some say love don't exist, and i say to them that it does exist, just matter on how you placed yourself and how you respect the female you want to chose to be your partner, because they are the back bone of every family and so it does matter alot to be honest and loyal to that special woman. This are my qualities that i have in me and that am ready to share with my partner. Am a Miner, my job is based on mining of Valuable materials such as Gold, diamond and other precious stones and have been doing this for years now, i use to work with Diamond company Back in South Africa, the name of the company is Harmony Gold Company, but left due to the fact that i need be alone and start some thing on my own, and yes i work for myself now, i like it here in Norway and the people are nice and the reason why i chose to stay here is simply because my late wife was from here as well and i have the believe i will definately meet with someone special here too and so i feel it will be better to come and start something here and who know where ever she comes from, doesn't matter, all that matters is having someone with good sense of humor. Well this is just me, love life, love going places, love visiting people with different culture, am never a dulling moment, i love going out to have fun... and meet people with great integrity , because i learn from them. So this is just little about me and i hope i dint get you bored with this? I will wait to hear from you and if you have any question , i will be glad to answer you. Stay bless and cool, while i wait to hear from you my lady.

Kisses

Me.(Younou) 14 Feb (7 days ago)
Hello Joe.lovely surprise.....I really did not think you would write back.......

Joe Kross
15 Feb (6 days ago)

to me
Hello My lady,

Thanks so much for the reply sent to me and am so sorry once again for the delay in getting abck at you, really i just got home and have had time to read your messages and then decided to tell you some more about me but before i do that, i do like say i appreciate the way you placed out things in your last email and your honesty and loyal was well regonised and i so much enjoyed that in a female and i can see now for sure that you are a strong woman with a strong heart and you are the type of woman that wants the best in life for her self and her man, Well i do like to see where this will lead us to and i promise you can never regret it, You see the most important thing in life is to be honest and be straight forward in what so ever you doing, this are my goals towards that special woman that i want to meet and share my good times, lovely life and smooth moment with. So now you will have to pardon me for the long email am going to send to you again, This is me, i dont know how to hide words, i rather say the truth about me and all about me and so you know am worth loving or having as a man and if i do not meet your taste, then i will know that i still have so much impact to make in my life. ahahahah just joking and i mean it as well. so here is more about me. Please tell me some more about your work that you do for a living and for how long you have been doing it and if there anything you still wish to share with me, please go ahead and say them and i promise it will bebetween you and i.

I Love life ,and want a very special woman that can see me for whom i am and then make me see what it means to be loved again... i just hope she will see me from where i was coming from and then make her see what love is all about...Am seeking for that special woman who knows what true love is all about and that wants happiness just like i have long wanted as well.Honesty, Transparency, an Instinct that takes over you completely, commitment, like having an angel by your side... Really, I've been hurt a few times and i must let you know that i learnt from my past and move on. I like everything I do with passion, that's one thing that keeps me going, i'm a positive man, I do things with the mind that everything I do has to work out for me. I love being optimistic and to show passion when I do things i love. I am a sincere, caring, effervescent, open-minded individual, I am easy to talk to and pretty much grounded. I like the simple things in life. I believe the little things in a relationship is important. For example, remembering the clothes you wore on a first date. Telling me your favorite color. Your birthday and your sign. Your favorite flower....By the way, My favorite flowers are tulips.I am pleased to make your acquaintance. It would be nice to have someone pleasant to replace the hours of loneliness, someone to hold close and share my inner deepest thoughts. I have not found such a lady yet, most of them only want to add me to the list of guys that they see and chat with for a few hours of pleasure. I need and want much more than that, Please excuse my informal approach and allow me to just be myself.. I am a serious and My interest is to find a relationship. I like fishing, riding slowly down a country road, reading, and just learning about many different people and things. I like pets. I like to listen to all kinds of, music, but my favorite are jazz, r&b, blues, pop, rock, and classic.I like movies, board games, comedy shows and watching sports. I prefer fishing the most because I find the water very calming. I have not been to a club in several years because I don't enjoy them much and my job being a seller, I rather be alone with my woman like you making our own private memories, I don't like to argue as I think all matters can be resolved in a quiet calm way. I don't like lies as there is no place for betrayal in a healthy relationship. My favorite colour is blue. My favorite food is Chinese and Japanese dish (I'm not hard to please Dear, if you eat it, chances are, I do too). My favorite pet is dog, It is not too easy to describe myself because I am not a man that likes to boast. I am a good man looking forward to become a great person someday and i know with God all things are possible. I have a good sense of humor. I have always tried to be fair and understanding. I am careful with my thought , for they become my word, my word for they become my action, my actions for they become my habit, my habits for they become my character, my character for they become my destiny and for believing in God, and thanking him for the wisdom and understanding he gave to me. I truly believe that what we obtain too cheaply we esteem too lightly. Like I said to you earlier ,I am a widower. I only wish to someday have a chance to prove that I am just and worthy. I search without limits such as age (if legal), race, nationality, religion, colour, and etc. In this world of uncertainty, I offer you my love and sincerity. You must accept me as I am, The quality of my life is more important to me than the quantity of days I live. Like anyone I'm grateful for all that God grants, Honesty, my compassion, respect, love and me is a large part of who I am.

Hmmm this is me and being single is not the best thing in my life right at the moment, mean i just want someone i could hang on with and lean on when ever i need real love, I love to be loved and love to love my woman as well... showing her the best in me is what i have decided to show my woman... But the question is .... Where can someone find true love? This is what i need....hopefully if we have things in common we can hook up and see where it heads. We can continue to get in touch with each other on here until I get to know more.... as for us to learn more about each other before we meet in person.... I hope we will discover in our new friendship some of the things we are searching for to make our life complete(me &you) And if God wills it....End up with a relationship. I will gladly answer any question you may have. I think I have rambled on enough, I dont want to bore you with my long message. You sounded cool in your profile and your English is perfect for me I will be looking forward to hear again from you.Sincerely,

Kisses

Joe Kross - joekross48@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Joe Kross - joekross48@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:35 pm

=> Skype: Joe kross, Oslo, Norway, born 22 March 1966, joekross48
Got him there and:
IP: 41.151.23.199
State/Region: Gauteng
City: Pretoria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:01 pm

pic on google+

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Joe Cross

Postby Bix » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:49 pm

Pictures stolen from Australian Film maker, Joe Cross
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Cross_(filmmaker)

waplog
kage123
Male , 46 , Single
Name Surname: wilson
Lives in Canada, MANITOBA

email address is williamswilson340@gmail.com

Fakebook....
Williams Wilson

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Williams Wilson, Skype: williams.wilson70

Postby Bix » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:52 pm

Williams Wilson
New York
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Cleff - opokusonbismark@gmail.com, jopokuson@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:17 pm

Cleff
.Hello pretty, how are you doing ..Am Cleff by name ..i just joined here and saw your profile ...i would like to get to know more about you and see where this would lead us to ...you can add me on my personal email so we chart and get to know each other ....this is my email address opokusonbismark at g..m..a..i..l.com . or jopokuson at yhoo .com.please do not give it out to any other person...thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon pretty one ...have my kiss

z, Cleff
52, Washington DC, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 43‑75, in United Kingdom.
Eye Color Black
Language English....Spanish...Dutch...French
Image Image

Scams with a different gallery on Facebook, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 09#p490209
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tom Harisson, tomharisson47@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:06 pm

Picture stolen from Australian man Joe C.:
RPO -->> rebootwithjoe.com/about/joe-cross/

512-309-8322

.tagged.com/profile/6041382073
Tom H
51 · Carver, MA

Hi, how are you doing? Oh wow you looking good, am very happy to see your winks and i want you to know that am new here on okcupid and :silly: i was refer by a friend who met his women on the site so i was advise to move on never to let the past stop me from what am looking for and am looking for serious and endless relationship from a caring,humble,faithful,good heart women who really know what she want and be there for eachother for better for worse..so if you wanna get to know more you can write me more and pics to t o m h a r i s s o n 4 7 at g m a i l d o t com or 512 309 8322

Last edited by Igulinka on Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: RPO found

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tom Harisson, tomharisson47@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:50 am

Clone here:

ilikeyou.com/user/2525560/
Robert
58, male, Manassas
I am not good at writing about myself, but my friends say that I am intelligent, professional, educated and ambitious. I like sports and good wine. I am impulsive and restless at times, I can’t kill a fly. Maybe the rock-star lifestyle would be fun, but I

RPO:
Australian man Joe C.:
rebootwithjoe.com/about/joe-cross/
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Bab - bab.robert2020@gmail.com, 559-492-9756

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:52 am

edesirs.ru/profile/username:babrobert/
babrobert , 57
United States, Kentucky

I am not good at writing about myself, but my friends say that I am intelligent, professional, educated and ambitious. I like sports and good wine. I am impulsive and restless at times, I can’t kill a fly. Maybe the rock-star lifestyle would be fun, but I don't want to live that life and a girl that's looking for that is not...
Call me : 559-492-9756

Same phone number and email address you can find here: /www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=87713#p456081

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tom Harisson, tomharisson47@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:22 pm

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Daivd - kdash3000@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:40 am

daivd

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Hawalli
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Voluptuous
Ethnicity: Mixed

Religion: Christian
Education: PhD
Personal Description:

am good and caring man who wants a lady to fall in love with ... a woman with a good heart

kdash3000@gmail.com

IP: 197.251.166.234
Continent: Africa
State/Region: Greater Accra Region

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Aaron Mark, williamsmurphy00991@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:36 pm

Picture stolen from Joe C :
RPO=>>twitter.com/JoetheJuicer

from Topic.... http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&t=103950

Skype..
aaron.mark61
aaron.mark341

also on Skype...
stanley.lucky501
fred.philip71
williams.murphy041
mark.williamss36
mark.williams4474
fred.smith4309
williams.murphy220953
williams.murphy99333

facebook.com/williams.murphy.1447
Williams Murphy

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Aaron Mark, williamsmurphy00991@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:10 pm

facebook.com/williams.murphy.1447
Williams Murphy

badoo.com/profile/0529024371
Williams
Location Paoli, IN
Wants to date with girls, 31-46

RPO:
Joe C.
=>>twitter.com/JoetheJuicer

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:26 am

joekross48@gmail.com --> Skype

joekross48
RINGSTED, Denmark
used same avatar like in his G+
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

donovanmartin900@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:36 pm

donovan121
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: new york
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

IP: 160.152.2.125 Nigeria

=> plus.google.com/u/0/114154008157090028221

donovan Martin

Return to “White Males”