It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:36 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Larry Edward Stiers - larry.edward0002@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed May 24, 2017 2:41 pm

larry.edward0002@gmail.com

Phone number : 314-467-8225

DSM
d4soulmate11: Larryy
[d4soulmate11]
Activity:
11 hour(s) ago
male, 68, Dayton,Ohio , United States.

d4soulmate11
19 May 2017 at 22:45

Hello,

Am Larry Edward Stiers by the name and am from (Dayton,Ohio 45422) ....Am interested in you and i really want to get to know you better maybe we can work things out and here is little introduction about myself I am open mind man....And have a daughter daughter called Helen...I lost her mother 4yrs ago....i am good, honest, cherishing, Caring and Loving,Passionate and Affectionate,Honest and Reliable,Trustworthy and a Good man,i have a great sense of humor and which i believe is the most things in this life and it is so necessary in life..I will want you to email me at(l/a/r/r/y/./e/d/w/a/r/d/0/0/0/2/@/g/m/a/i/l/./c/o/m)or you can drop me a text on three * one * four * four * six * seven * eight * two * two * five * So that we can get to know each other better and about ..Add me to your Yahoo Messenger or let me have your email address so that we can chat better online ok...Hoping to read from you soonest.. if you really want to reply me back.. Do email me to my email address which is (l/a/r/r/y/./e/d/w/a/r/d/0/0/0/2/@/g/m/a/i/l/./c/o/m)try and e-mail me back i will be looking forward to read back from you soonest...

Thanks...

Larry..

no pic :cry: :cry:
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Larry Edward Stiers - larry.edward0002@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 09, 2020 6:02 am

active on hangout..
Larry Edward Stiers

Still no pic... :(
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Larry Edward Stiers - 314-467-8225

Postby Bix » Sat May 09, 2020 6:15 am

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat May 09, 2020 10:35 am

picture sent via hangout..

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat May 09, 2020 12:20 pm

phone number 314-467-8225
Saint Louis, MO
Bandwidth.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri May 29, 2020 2:45 pm

LDS Pals
ROSTUTUKKUFAITH3 - 67 year old man from Dayton, Ohio
LDS Singles rostutukkufaith3

I am a sweet,romantic Man, I love to play golf I read,I play poker I am good at it. I am a good cook. I like to fish and I bait my own hook! I also like to veg out in front of the Tv and watch movies sometimes. I am not a bar hopper or a big drinker. Cant handle that. I want to meet someone with some of the same qualities...I am a baptist Christian. My dear, for my personal traits, I am Serious, Kind, Confident, Smart, Responsible, Honest, Calm, Flexible, Elegant, Communicative, Sensitive, Gentle, Cheerful, Optimistic and Romantic and a man that so much Believe in God and God fearing man...I’m all guy in a way that I think you’d approve. If you do all the things that make a man feel special and loved and I’ll make you feel like the most cared for and loved woman in the world.

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:04 am

Still active on Gchat

Return to “White Males”