It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:01 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Lewis C - lewiscarton@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Donald William - twitter

Postby Myra » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:36 am

Donald William
@DonaldW81804683

I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest.
Miami, FL

Joined July 2017

Image Image Image

Re: Donald William - twitter

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

crafterpam
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: George Sam Miller - georgesammiller8@gmail.com, skype live:georgesammiller8

Postby crafterpam » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:22 pm

I started talking to someone using this picture last year around Sept 2018 or so. He used the name Mark Wilson. He scammed me out of money and iTunes cards. He is a real piece of work, and in the end when I confronted him with all of the info I'd found online, he admitted to me he was a scammer and did it for a living. Threatened to send pics of me to all my friends and family onine.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kenny Sane, kennysane12@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon May 06, 2019 11:18 am

eskimi.com/full?id=25801372
KennySane
Location United States

I'm from Germany but I live in Cleveland
Have you eaten this morning?
I hardly see your massage please talk to me on hangout anytime you like
Kennysane12@gmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

amazingblonde
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Branon Taylor on hangouts.

Postby amazingblonde » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:58 pm

This guy is still doing his thing. He found me on Wheel of Fortune app. Never played a game went straight to messaging. Requested I add him on Hangouts so I did. He told me he was 56, widowed by 5 years, has a 15 yr old daughter and he works in the oil field. Stated he was from spain but currently lives in Florida. He left a nice message for me this morning and being the suspicious person I am I did a reverse google search on his the pics he sent me last night. When I replied to him I addressed him as Brandon, David, lewis, Larry, Roland, Gregg, George and so on. I told him that I may be blond but not dumb. I told him that my email I gave him should have been a clue last night that I was on to him nicetryconman@.... he told me that he has no idea what I was talking about when I confronted him with finding him all over the internet he proceeded to tell me that someone has stolen his pictures and trashed his name.. I asked which name he was referring to out of the 30 I found and he told me to get a life and blocked me. Pictures attached of what he sent me last night to see if I thought he was handsome.... :roll: #hesawheeliebadliar

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lewis C - lewiscarton@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:45 am

Thanks. If you still have the exact Gmail address please add it to the report :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rick Thomas, rickthomss376@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:35 am

Pest on WwF
Rick T
rickthomss376
Oxnard College
United States
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marinera
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Stephan / Milton, +436703081430 / +43-670-3081430

Postby Marinera » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:57 pm

This scammer contacted me on Spinchat.com with loads of long messages and full readiness to have relations at once. Later on WhatsApp he said he was 54 but his voice was far younger, maybe 30-35. There are different sites showing this picture under different names and with various details.
He claimed to be from Australia (yes, that far!), half-Canadian, working as petroleum engineer in Kuweit with phone number from Austria in Europe.

Name: Stephan, (Milton on WhatsApp), 54 y o

Phone number: +436703081430 / +43-670-3081430 / +(43)-670-308-1430
This number has a code of Austria, in Europe.

From his profile:
am a honest and easy going person who likes to see the best in others, am a little bit of a workaholic but when am less busy i like golf, movies, travelling, arts. i hope to find someone who is easy going, understanding, and really a carefree person

Personal
Height 1.84 m
Hair color black
Physique normal
Status I'm heterosexual
Relationship single

From our chat:
Stephan:
hello, you are a very beautiful lady

am from Australia, what about you (first, AUSTRALIA)
i would like to know more about you because i feel that you have a great personality

i still prefer the old school ways of chatting with people about who they are but when everybody writes about themselves it makes it a little difficult to ask anymore

Stephan:
am a petroleum engineer, what about you (again petroleum engineer!)
ok, so tell me more about your job if you dont mind

Me:
you seem to be so interested in my job.

Stephan:
earlier on i tried to ask if you were married, am single and i do not have kids what about you

Me:
i wrote answer in profile.
Stephan:
but you have fallen in love before right
okay it seems am terrible am asking you questions, i guess i would make for a terrible detective
(Have you noticed this Nigeria wording «am» he can’t control?)

Stephan:
okay, i have not traveled like you i would love to visit places but am currently in kuwait on project work
(Now he is in Kuweit)
okay, am the only child in my family my parents were very strict maybe this is why am a little bit of a workaholic (Nigerian wording again)

Stephan:
do you have sibblings (so typical West African question)
boys or girls?

Me:
i dont think it's important for an easy chat
are you originally Aussie ?

Stephan:
not fully, my dad was a full grown aussie but my mom was canadian (Now he is half-Canadian)

Stephan:
am a christian but i like science a lot (Nigerian wording everywhere)

sorry i was a little busy with work, i want to chat with you more because it feels really nice getting to know more about you

Me:
let's talk on WhatsApp, it will be quicker and easier. drop me your number i will add you

Stephan:
+436703081430 (phone number with code of Austria, in Europe)

Me:
ok i will add you now

When chatting on WhatsApp in voice I heard a very young voice but with relatively fair English, without noticeable African accent. I heard his phone was buzzing and vibrating all the time non-stop. He said he was in the office and had to go on the site though and they were messages calling him. But there were too many of them to believe.

Whatsapp:

Other links with the same picture:

https://thaiflirting.com/ru/viewprofile/Dwhites1

https://galactic.love/en/users/foxxy

https://mylove.ru/marcuspettersson/#window_close

https://www.bikerornot.com/User/875498

Stay safe:)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steven Townsend, steventownsend604@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:40 am

Words with Friends
Steven T
steventownsend604
United States

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Johnson, johnsonrobert07089@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:04 pm

Words with Friends
Johnson Robert
johnsonrobert07089

Image <<< younger version :thinking:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robert Johnson, johnsonrobert07089@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:29 am

Sent via Googlechat

Winners never lack they always win and quitters never win because they are poor in the faith of God. If you are a born again and you are in Christ you see good thing if you keep up to the faith but when you faith is weak and you pray in fear you will always have problem with what you praying for. But when you have the faith you will see through and good things will be yours because the bible say's anything that is of the flesh is flesh and anything that is for the spirit is spirit trust in yourself and the God lord would see you through. I hope today brings joy and happiness your way and the things that are to come babe. Have faith everything will work together onto Good. Be bless

Return to “White Males”