It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:14 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

InfoTracer.com

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Find out who is behind the email
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Steve Frank, Steve Corbin Frank, stevefrank681@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
susannerector
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby susannerector » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:01 pm

Email from supposed delivery company WTC - these romance scammers are good - be aware. They set up a fake website to trace my 'package' supposedly send from a Steve Cobin Frank, also going under Steve Frank, has a 951-395-7398 and a 949-771-1564 number. Has an accomplice with a 347-537-5668 phone number claiming to be the agent at the airport where the package is held in customs. Claims to be an oil engineer and currently on an oil rig in the middle east. Claims to be French and speaks with an accent. Claims to have a 12-year-old son living in France with his divorced wife. DON'T SEND MONEY!
Rather sophisticated setup - will provide screenshots of fake documents to prove fee payments and package validity. Don't be faked out by the FAKE website!!!!

stevefrank681@gmail.com, worldtransitcourier@deliveryman.com, nelsonwalkership@gmail.com, jacksonlucasship@gmail.com

951-395-7398, 949-771-1564, 347-537-5668

Sponsor

Info Tracer is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL, NAME or PHONE. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Steve Frank, Steve Corbin Frank, stevefrank681@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:56 am

susannerector

Thank you for reporting the scammers. Please kindly post the fake website name and all fake documents, money requests info , letters from all characters in the scam etc. Please BLOCK mafia and IGNORE.

Phone Number (951) 395-7398 is Valid VoIP Los Angeles CA
Phone Number (949) 771-1564 is Valid VoIP Los Angeles CA
Phone Number (347) 537-5668 is Valid VoIP New York City Metro Area

Hangouts Avatar for jacksonlucasship@gmail.com:

susannerector
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby susannerector » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:38 pm

Fake Website: www. Worldtransitcourier.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:39 am

Worldtransitcourier.com
Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC

Call Us: (+1)317-4277-250 -->> (317) 427-7250 VoIP FAIRLAND, Indiana
customercare@worldtransitcourier.com

REACH US:
Head Office
Istikal caddesi turhol apartment no 432,
kat8 daire 5.istanbul, Istanbul turkey

USA Office
25 green road new Hampshire,
Hillsborough, USA

becky.eads
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby becky.eads » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:29 pm

He is on Tinder under Larry. Today he was Frank. Same background stories. He sent me a photo he took with a personalized note to me.
I am talking to whomever that is to be in Qatar to repair an Oil Rig. Originally from Florida. Just happened to be 8 miles away the day we matched on TINDER, then it was thousands of miles. His Linkedin account is under Chris Larry.
I am calling him out on this Now and I'm having a blast. He is so adamant he is real. But he is on a scam site as Steve Corbin Frank, photos attached

susannerector
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby susannerector » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:57 pm

OMG Becky, I'm glad you checked here - 'cause this guy is good. Yes, supposedly in Quartar - did he tell you he want's to send you a package yet - hahaha

Mistypoint
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mistypoint » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:16 am

Hi Ladies!! My name is xxxxxxx and I just ended my romance with Larry Chris January, 1/16/18. Susanne, he tried the same with me, told me he went shopping in Qatar for me and had a package to mail to me. He sent me the same receipt, different tracking number, but everything else was the same. He paid $2,500 shipping and I was to pay the duties/taxes on it when it arrived. Our packages even weighed the same amount!! He must have bought us all the same stuff - did you get a beautiful diamond necklace and also supposed to have been an envelope with lots of cash in it?!! I waited to see what amount was going to be requested I pay, which turned out to be $3,000. I had already begun to set him up before the amount was revealed, telling him I was concerned about how much it would be and I didn't have any to spare. I told him I had contacted a collegue whose husband worked at LAX in the customs department and he was going to check on the package for me. None of that was true but it was amazing to see his response. He wanted me to just deal with the custom agent, pay the money and reimburse myself from the envelope inside the package.
"Larry" and I were matched on Tinder 12/30/17. We texted ALOT that evening, and then he texted me several times the next day. Told me he had dual citizenship - here and France. Said he grew up in France and went to college in England. Said his wife divorced him 4 years ago after cheating on him with a friend of his. He had a 12 year old son named Peter who was living with his mother. His first phone call was New Year's Eve, he called me twice. He even stayed on the phone with me until after midnight CA time (I live in northern CA) to be the first to wish me Happy New Years !! The phone numbers he used were (518)418-1092 and (407)337-1375. He also wanted to text via Viber. He sent me several of the same pictures, including ones of his dog, Bruce. I am in veterinary medicine, so I was interested in Bruce.
I too became addicted to his constant messaging me morning, noon, evening, while I slept, etc. I find myself re reading several of his messages and how sweet and tender they were. All the while I received them, I knew these same messages had most likely been sent to other women in the past, or were being sent to additional women at the same time as me. Several times talking with him on the phone, I could hear his phone and another phone receiving text messages. Of course, he informed me he was receiving messages from his work in Qatar!!
Thanks for posting his info here, I will be interested to hear your comments and compare stories.

xxxxxxxx

susannerector
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby susannerector » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:04 pm

Hi Mistypoint,
yes, exactly the same story I and others have heard.
We suspected he had changed his name - the scam works too well to not be continued - especially with the supposed website where you can track the 'package'. I'm glad you caught on early.
The scam mode seems to be the double first names though. Please post his 'new' email address, so it can be added to the scam name profile.

uma
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Worldtransitcourier.com

Postby uma » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:56 pm

Hello ladies,
I also was scammed by this criminal. Great job Suzanne, you saved another two but there are more. As mistypoint said , he is constantly on his phone texting and this is his full time, very lucrative job!!!.
Key is to get the web site labeled as criminal activity, or at least when others do a search this pops up. Go daddy may take it down if we all report is as criminal . ( which is prohibited by Google )
Mistpoint and Becky please post his new names and emails ( equally as ridiculous and fake sounding )
We can protect our sisters , one at a time...........

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:46 am

uma

We are very sorry for the scam. Please know it's not a man on the pictures which scams but rather a Nigerian mafia hidden behind photos of his. Kindly post: fake profile, email address, phone numbers, SKYPE ID, fake documents, unreported photos. Please BLOCK and IGNORE mafia.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Stacia5
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stacia5 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:51 pm

I just got hit with this also. But he called himself Larry Chris or Larry Chris Anthony phone numbers (518) 418-1092 and (407) 337-1375 email larrychris483@gmail.com. Met on tinder said he was only here looking at houses and went back to Orlando FL but he wanted to move to California. Very sweet, wanted to use viper to communicate would text and call. Said he’s as an oil and gas engineer had one last contract that he had to finish before retiring. He went to Qatar said he was going shopping and bought surprises for me including matching necklaces. He also was going to add a large sum of money to the package. That’s when I found this site and found it was a scam. But others have said the package gets stuck in customs and you need $3,000 to get out of customs.

susannerector
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby susannerector » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:02 pm

Hi Stacia5,
that's why we need to post these things and reveal them - I'm glad you caught on early enough - the constant encouraging texts is how he get's women to fall for his scam.

Return to “White Males”