It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:11 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

John Clark, 314-669-1743

African scammers posing as white men.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lucas Briggs - jonesdave521@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:37 am

We are truly very sorry for the scam. Please know this evil exist online so please glance through our site and educate yourself how to protect yourself online. Don't feel like a dumb, no one announced they are criminals. You helped only because you have pure heart.

Please kindly post: all Nigerian and US phone numbers, all money and gift cards sending info, all fake websites, documents and everything else scammers gave you. It would greatly help to save others, as we are sorry we couldn't help you.

Please BLOCK and IGNORE a Nigerian mafia. DO NOT CONFRONT THEM.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

bizzarity
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bizzarity » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:10 am

I have been organizing all the information. It’s quite a bit and I will do a little at a time it hurts to go through all this. Who is the Nigerian Mafia?

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:47 pm

The Nigerian mafia is the gang of young males in age 12-35. They are sitting in internet cafes 24/7 and lure innocent people into the scams. They use "disposable tools" such: names, email addresses, phone numbers, stolen pictures, and stolen profiles, bogus physical addresses, stolen pictures of innocent children. These are all disposable tools for every scammer to use while romance scamming innocent online victims. Scammers do not exist as the person in the image; not even the PHOTO VICTIM in the picture exists. The photo victim does not even know the romance scam victim is deeply in love with their image. The scammer is hiding behind the handsome or beautiful image in the picture.

Scammers quickly pick up on our emotional void and loneliness so that is a cue for the scammer to groom the victim with online affection and promises the scammer knows will never come true. Scammers do not feel empathy, they don't fall in love nor do they become romantically committed to any romance scam victims. Scammers only build illusions woven out of lies and elaborate illusions.

The romance scam victim is left hurt, ashamed, and devastated. The reason victims are romantic with the scammer is the scammer chooses the correct picture and profile to hide behind. Scammers know they do not fit the image a man or woman is seeking in a relationship; scammers use stolen photos to lure victims into a romance scam. The stolen photos are the most powerful visual tools scammers use to visually entice romance scam victims. With time, the loss of the dream, and the illusion, you will get better.

After the scam; we learn to occupy the scammer hour away from the computer, keeping the computer turned off and enjoying activities away from the computer monitor and keyboard. We learn to de-program ourselves from the routine the scammer had us groomed, programmed or brainwashed.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeremy Steve - badoo

Postby Myra » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:56 pm

Jeremy Steve
Single
looking for new friends

Image Image

bizzarity
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bizzarity » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:30 am

Oscar Yaabs sent me a personal video orchestrated to me specifically. Yes He is the scammer in the pictures. My BF is in France and I’m gonna give him this site to give to his buddy at Interpol.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:15 am

Oscar Yaabs sent me a personal video orchestrated to me specifically. Yes He is the scammer in the pictures. My BF is in France and I’m gonna give him this site to give to his buddy at Interpol.
And he has written your name on a piece of paper and held it in front of the cam the second right after, like any normal webcam person could?
(Just like, for example, EU people buying a SIM card are obliged to do in a cam chat with their provider in order to unlock the SIM card the first time, by showing their passport, turning it left and right, even slightly bending it on command so that the hologram shows, following the live directions by the operator, to verify the buyer is real and not prerecorded stolen footage.)
If not, then it´s stolen webcam footage, as scammers always refuse to write anything down live during the video.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

bizzarity
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bizzarity » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:52 pm

Thanks that sounds correct.

Lisalou
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lisalou » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:52 pm

The scammer is now operating with the same photos but under the name Jake Anderson from Manhattan NY. The story is very similar to the original, he is a widower, with an 11 year old son (Oliver). Using many of the same pictures as well as a few I didn't see on here, one including a young boy. His Current email address is chasecakes2000@gmail.com. He is at the moment at least posing to be in Dubai, this morning he asked me to send him $3180, which of course I did not as I was already onto him. I will add the additional Pictures I have later this evening.

Here is the name and bank info he provided incase this is of any assistance.

Account name.........SOULEYMANE KADER COULIBALY

Bank name.......... NATIONAL BANK OF ABU DHABI

Account number.......6207978997

Iban no.......AE800350000006207978997

Swift code........ NBADAEAAXXX

Bank address.......Dubai mull United arab emirate

Bank phone......+971600566223

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:09 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the up date. Just dont sent any money and post all info that you have it will safe other :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank w. Scott & Harry on instagram

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:56 am

scammer created 2 instagram profiles

Frank w. Scott
Am a very private parson, yet i am open. Like if you don't ask me. I won't tell you..

Image Image

Image Image Image

harry
@joel_harryson

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Yossi - muslima

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:05 am

Willing to meet my better half
Yossi (52)
Male / Divorced / ID: 14781737
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Seeking: Female 30 - 46
Education: Bachelors Degree
Have children: Yes - live at home
Drink: Don't drink
Smoke: Don't smoke
Religion: Islam - Sunni

Image Image

Member Overview
Who i am is reflected in the woman walking by my side. Understanding, fun, patient, interested in being my best, learning,always learning.loving to travel...dance...help where and when i can. A smile goes a long way.Glass is half full perspective on life... I love to laugh and smile... Come enjoy life with me.... Self love... Respectful...Wise... Good Natured...Peaceful Mind Body An Soul... Intelligent with Integrity..

and already in the forum since Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:15 am ;)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:08 am

refering to
viewtopic.php?p=487878#p487878

phone number 314-669-1743
Saint Louis, MO 63101
Birch Telecom

Lisalou
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lisalou » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:12 am

Wanted to add phone we had been communicating with+1 (615) 436-2934, I blocked him and cut off all communication, today he called me repeatedly from this new number ‭(651) 301-8159‬, very persistent. I did answer the phone the first time not knowing it was him, definitely not an American accent.
Adding a photo I haven’t seen on here, I’m not going to post the pictures with the boy, I feel bad for the man he is stealing photos from.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:43 pm

General information about +16154362934

Here is some general information about the number.

Country Code: 1
Country Name: USA
Area Name: Tennessee (TN) (615)
Exchange Name : Lyles, Hickman County (436)
Original Provider: Bandwidth.com CLEC, LLC - TN
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Lisalou
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lisalou » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:20 am

It maybe a landline of sorts but calls and texts are being redirected using something called global voice.

Return to “White Males”