It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:46 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Chris Lukas, chrlukaz@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
shez106
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby shez106 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:08 am

This guy contacted me through Plenty of Fish and I stopped talking to him after a few emails as I suspected he was a scammer.

Here is the correspondence from June 2017:

June 18
Good morning, how is your weekend going? The dating site is new to me and i have only been on it for just about a week. how about you? l m happy to read from you, sorry for not responding earlier, something i do not want to bore you with now….lol hope you’re having a great day? I m completely new to me and i was told and equally read some successful stories....I have the feelings that we are going to make a good couple but dunno for now can't wait to find-out...How does that sounds? Big joke of the year? lol

If i will describe myself i did selectively use my words as follow...that i can adapt to any situation. I thrive in a fluctuating environment and I transform unexpected obstacles into stepping stones for achievements. Consistently innovates to create value. I find opportunities where other people see none: I turn ideas into projects, and projects into serial success. is considered to be ‘fun.’ I believe that we are way more productive when we are working with people with which we enjoy spending time.

.I Am a fun loving, cool, simple and outgoing kinda guy.....I enjoy what life has to offer like cool fresh air, the flowers and natural water.....

I understand that ones possessions do not determine the individual, so I don't seek someone because they have neither do I avoid someone because they don't have. I'm just seeking someone who believes in unity, co-operation, truth, love, dedication, partnership, trust. Someone who knows love and is able to recognize it when it's present....Though i have had ups and downs in my life still am determined to success by putting the past behind.

My six years old relationship ended when i caught my fiancé with my best friend, she tried to come back and blamed the world for it, it was hard for me. I only just got her engaged before she did that, it hurt but it was time for me to move on and it's over a year now. I believe there is a woman for everyman out there and the same goes to a woman. I joined online dating about a week about a week ago and got so much emails that i have to hide my profile, I think we can make the difference but i don't want to be too busy i will wait till we meet.

I live in St. Catharines. I resigned from BP oil &Gas to set my own consulting firm after i was transferred to Toronto from Quebec about a year ago. , though i work from home at the moment, I am selling off a property i inherited from my late Dad in Dubai to buy a house and space for my company.

I love my job, My job is to Develop/Programe software to Test or analyst geological samples, crude oil, or minerals to detect presence of petroleum, gas, or mineral deposits indicating potential for exploration or production or to determine physical or chemical properties to ensure that products meet quality standards.
Most importantly i am more happier these days building bridges "meaning" my clients, working on different company proposals and I am meeting a client at St W, Toronto this weekend. i got a message that he around on vacations he is a top executives at Dana Oil and Gas, he should be able to influence my proposal and hopefully work with him. No venture No success.

I am dual citizenship Italian and Canadian, I was born in Bayern Munch, my Dad was in Canadian army, before he retired to realtor and my Mum Italian and they both meet in Germany when my Dad was on NATO Deployment as Royal Canadian Army. Yes i have a 13 years old daughter she lives and school in Italy she is going to come to Canada for her Uni, her my dead since she was 3, i left her with my mum when i got a transfer to Quebec. She love Italy and she wants to learn Italian values lol. My Dad passed on 2008 my mum is a cancer survival. Growing up was beautiful at the same time tough as the only child, i learn to love people and treat them right.

listening to music, praying with kids, riding on my vintage& racing motorcycles, reading, going to the gym, cooking, eating out somewhere nice.The most beautiful combination of these things is found in women, If its creative and different i'd love to do it with her. Well i don't know if am saying too much at the moment.

Tell me about yourself, love life, dislike and likes. About your family your mom and Dad it will be nice to know. I am proud of my background.

Have a wonderful day looking forward to hear from you x

He then wrote (note his late dad's property was in Dubai and then Oxfordshire):

Sorry st. Catherine came up while i was typing and i mistakingly hit the sent bottom clicked as was scrolling down to make some correction. i live in Ottawa CentreTown. Building Name. The Mondrian, and i work from the condo which i use as my office and home for now. I am selling a house property i inherited from my late dad in Oxfordshire UK to buy office space and and also buy a home.

June 19

How was your day, i hope you had a wonderful day, sorry i am writing at this time i came to Toronto this morning to see a client, i got to know on Sunday that he has been around on vacations and i wanted to see him though i have not meet him before. He is one of the top executives in one of the companies i proposed to be their external technical consultant. I could not meet him today but he promised to schedule meeting for me tomorrow and i am ready to wait till i meet him because it will save me a lot and he could possible help me to push my agenda faster.

Yes i am looking for a relationship, but i am not going to rush into it, a journey of many miles begins with a step and that is what we have just started ok. If we want to make it work good we can make it work and see what future hold.

it will be nice to learn some more let me have your number if you want to talk on the phone or text chat.

June 23

I thought you have changed you mind because i told you was travelling. I want to get to know you more. I sent you a text that i was travelling to the UK to finalize the selling of the house i inherited from my late dad in Oxforshire UK. Since then i haven't heard from you. I am glad you get back maybe the message didnt deliver i wouldn't know. It was impromptu.

June 24

Good to hear from you, i was wondering what was wrong. I didn't know the text never came through BTW i thought i have said something wrong lol. I equally want to get to know you, get acquitted and possibly have future together.

It's not been easy since i arrived here, because my bag got missing and all effort to trace it has been invain and this has really affected me because all my valuables are in the back including the house property documents that i want i came here to sell. Who ever that stolen the bag while i was trying to use the rest room left me strip naked and as i type i have not had anything since morning because all my cards where in my wallet which i put at the side bag to use the rest room.

His following correspondence was to ask if he sent me the key to his place would I go and get the property documents he had there and to send those to him. I dropped the conversation after that and he deleted his Plenty of Fish profile. Not sure if he's an African scammer or not but sending info in case.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Possible Scammer: Chris Lukas chrlukaz@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:53 am

Unfortunately you deal with West African scammers.
The letters are prewritten and reused all over dating sites also already reported as a proof of scam.

Please kindly post pictures used. Please also BLOCK and IGNORE scammers.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

shez106
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby shez106 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:00 am

He took down his profile before I could cut and paste the picture he used unfortunately, and he didn't send others. I cut him off very quickly after he asked me for that little 'favour'

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:24 am

shez106

The most important is your safety online. Too bad there is no stolen picture but maybe we will be able to bait the gang.

Do you remember his name on Plenty of Fish?
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

shez106
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chris Lukas chrlukaz@gmail.com

Postby shez106 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:32 am

No I don't, sorry. This happened last June so it was awhile ago. But I kept the email correspondence

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:29 pm

email address leads to a profile on twitter

M. Chris Lukas
@chrlukaz

PETROLEUM ENGINEERING CONSULTANT FOR; Mining oil & gas frm deep deposits below the earth’s surface. besides i am kind fun loving gentleman (Single)
christech.tech
joined October 2017

Dragina
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Dragina » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:56 pm

He's at it again. Msg from today. Dating site Our time user name Chris 50 St Catharine's I have picture saved will post once I locate it.

Morning, how was your night, it's nice to hear from you again. How is online dating treating you, i am new to it, i am old fashion when it comes to online dating, but then i thought i should try it when it pop on my emails. 
I Am a fun loving, cool, simple and outgoing kinda guy.....I enjoy what life has to offer like cool fresh air, the flowers and natural water.

I live here in Saint Catherine alone, because i love the accestoral place and i want to be fews always from the capital.  I am a qualified petroleum analyst i recently resigned from BP Oil and gas to set up my own External Technical Support company which is much more rewarding.  i work from home at the moment My job ss to Develop/Programe software to Test or analyst geological samples, crude oil, or minerals to detect presence of petroleum, gas, or mineral deposits 

I have Italian background, My dad was retired a captain in Royal Canadian Army and Mom as Nurse in Italian Army, both meet in Germany on NATO deployment for their respective countries. I spent most of my early years in Europe Growing up in Italy amazing experience back then we use to visit Dads home in Windsor where my Dad was original from but that stopped as we were older before he passed on 2008.  His passing was a big lost and that affected my mom she was terribly sick which resulted to stroke. she decided to relocate to her home in Verona Italy, we do talk from time to time and i have gone to see her in Easter and i am planning repeating the same this December. 

I have a 19 years old daughter in university her mom passed on when she was 7, it's been over 12 years in between i had two relationship, one relocated and the recent was a cheat. My daughter has grown and independent and is time i find someone special to spend the rest of my live with...lol  

I am a very emotionally passionate, physically sensual and adventurous man who is very down to earth and has many varied interests. Nature, hiking, the arts, comedy clubs, intelligent and stimulating conversations, reading, movies, plays, and anything involving the water. I am a successful professional who finds great reward in my work. I am a happy person and I smile and laugh a lot. I enjoy day trips, Ren Faires, attending lectures, always furthering my knowledge through reading and talking to interesting and active people. I am an extremely nice person and treat people the way I want to be treated. 

I am looking for a partner in every sense of the word. The woman that I seek will be thoughtful, sweet-natured, considerate, kind, gentle and can expect the same in return. She should become the other half of an equal partnership. Her time, love and affection should compliment my own and she will receive the same in return. She should be someone who loves to laugh, knows how to have fun and is ready to play.

How about you, how long have you been single, i know online dating has it's ups and downs which experience would love to share with me?

If there is anything more you would love to know about me feel free to ask and do send me some pictures. be

Hope you have an amazing day x

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chris - loveplanet.ru

Postby Myra » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:46 pm

chris
United States of America, Costa Mesa
Type of occupation: Petroleum Analyst

uses the pic posted here
see
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 06#p552206

Dragina
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Dragina » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:30 pm

I hope pic loads. From Ourtime 9.4.2018

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

chris - ourtime

Postby Myra » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:22 pm

Chris from ourtime

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Martin Smile - doctorlovematch.com

Postby Myra » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:26 pm

Matrin Smile
Age 48
United States

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:51 pm

scammer claimed to be on badoo too
using this add. pic

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:26 am

now active on
doctorlovematch.com
Chris Lukas
sill working off shore :lol:

uses this profile pic

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chris Lukas, chrlukaz@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:15 pm

chrlukaz@gmail.com
Still active today on hangout :evil:
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “White Males”