It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:12 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Richard Connell, skype> dr.richardconnell

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:57 am

skype picture is here...
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=59554

interpals
richard_connell Richard, 48 y.o.
Flatbush, United States [Current City & Hometown]
I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade
Occupation Barrister/plastic Surgeon :mrgreen:
About
I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do,I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues
Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family
Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people
Hobbies & Interests
My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature
One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family
I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Max along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Sponsor

Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Connell, skype> dr.richardconnell

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:19 am