It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Matthias Groote

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:02 pm

pics show German EU member of parliament
Matthias Groote
flickr.com/photos/groote/
matthias-groote.de/content/365459.php

William Smith, smithwilliam934@gmail.com
FB
William Smith
About
Works at ExxonMobil Corporation
Studied at Harvard University
Past: Harvard High School
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Texas City, Texas
Divorced

Image Image

Image Image Image

write me a message
have a day as beautiful as you, i care
Last edited by Bix on Wed May 12, 2021 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Gold star

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

<adamjohnson363@hotmail.com>

Postby BrightStar » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:41 am

adamjohnson363@hotmail.com

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6019807267
• Adam J
Last Active:An hour ago
Profile Views:252 times
Relationship Status:Single
Interested In:Friends, Serious Relationship

Messages on Tagged

Hello dear how are you?I'am Adam Johnson from United kingdom,i came across your profile and i was interested is my pleasure and you?if you don't mind can you drop your email so that we can talk more about this

Am searching for a true love honey, someone that will truly love me and that i will send my life with darling

Hi honey, distance doesn't matter in any relationship because one day, they fade will always brings them together. Darling since we are searching the same thing and we have the chance to meet ourselves here, why don't we try and make it to work out very well honey. Please if you don't mind, you can drop your mail so that i can easily reach you and we will get to know ourselves better than this here honey

Letter from this scammer NO IP ---> MICROSOFT

Adam Johnson adamjohnson363@hotmail.com

Hello? Thanks for providing me your email id, at least you've created me the chance to tell and know more about you. How are you today? Hopefully everything is just fine and happening the way what you expected them to be. You really look lovely and nice, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what will happen. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it’s as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams. To start about myself, I am Adam Johnson. 50 years old, living and working in Bristol England.

I am working as an Engineer with BP one of the oil giants here in London I have work for years. I work as a pipe line Engineer. My section is building and construction of oil pipe lines plants in refineries. Being a single person, working so much without having much time for myself most of my time is spent on high sea and Ocean. and I just enjoy I love my job. I love chilling out during weekends, go to shopping mall, watch football and once in a while I will go to my Mum’s house in Bolton to visit her. I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic and spontaneous.

I respect different religion. This is because different religion exist in this world and they have similar teachings which brings peace to every Man kind. I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit about you. I'm seeking for a woman who has good qualities in life, honest, understanding and mature. Inner beauty is more important to me, I look forward to know you better I'm serious with you and not here for any fun or play. I pray that God will guide us in this meeting. Send me yours as well and let’s move on from there :dumb: . Take care and enjoy your day,Finally, I will wait for your response and please do not be in a hurry, just take your time and write me back have a blissful day.
I Care

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Adam Johnson, adamjohnson363@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:39 am

resurfaced.....

.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6033730905
Adam JJ, 51 United Kingdom, Malaysia :twisted:

how are you? I'm Adam Johnson from United kingdom, i came across your profile and i was interested, is my pleasure and you? If you don't mind, can you give me your email so that i can write to you with my email adamjohnson363@ hotmail.com and we can talk more about this please. I wish you a good day. Hugs!!!

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George Adam

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:52 am

clone;
tourbar.com/profile/71811
George Adam
55 years old
New York, United States
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
I'm looking for: Friends, Soulmate
Education: University

About me
I am an easy going man with lots of respect for women because I know what importance they play in our life's either as a mother or as a wife.I am kind, caring, fun-loving and romantic guy that loves getting to know lots of new people. I enjoy going to the pub with friends, meals out, cinema, theater, walks along the beach, cycling and playing/watching different sports.My achievement with my profession at its peak means nothing to me until I can have someone to share my dreams anticipation and all with.My friends say I am humble, understanding, friendly , funny and some just say I am a good friend with a basic understanding and value for true friendship.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve Voigt

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:56 am

clone;
mail.ru/mail/stevesteve1775/
Steve Voigt
54 / Moscow, Russia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve Melek - stevemelek123@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:09 pm

Subject: Hello Dear
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 17:32:07 +0000

Hello Dear,
Nice to hear from you ,i want to be your good friend and be close to you if you don't mind my dear,I'm a dual citizen an { my mom is an American while my late Dad was a German citizen living and working here in San Francisco, an Engineer by profession { an independent contractor with an oil company} my mom is late too and my daughter lives in hamburg Germany where she study i am the only child of my parents I was married before, but lost my wife after a brief illness years ago.May her soul rest in peace I have one daughter,she is sixteen years old now.I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy and God fearing.
I find very much peace and tranquility here. I am about 6 ft 1 in (185 cm)54 years old with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself. hope to hear from you soon

Sincerely Steve

Image Image Image

zorpia.com/Georgeculmer5
Melek
54, San Francisco, California, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40-70, in Poland.
Sexual Orientation Straight
EthnicityCaucasian (white)

Chat;
I'm Steve Melek from the United States and you? I came across your profile and picked up her interest,
I have your email address or mobile phone number WhatsApp, so we can learn more about each other there!

Thank you for the email. I will send a brief note about me. Hopefully you will find the best time to keep
in touch as to have a good friendship with you.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve Meleka

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:22 pm

clone;
facebook.com/steve.meleka.39
Steve Meleka
February 17 about 8:08

Image :mrgreen:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve Voigt

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:33 pm

clone;
ok.ru/profile/574981819119
Steve Voigt
St. Petersburg, Russia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alex Dawood, alexdawood50@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:24 am

interpals
alexdawood Alex, 52 y.o.
Bull Run, United States [Current City & Hometown]
I’m a fun-loving guy who’s a happy dog-dad to my girl Roxie. My friends would probably describe me as goofy but somehow I always end up being the responsible one. I have a lot of hobbies to keep up with like cooking,hiking etc but At the moment I’m focused on softball and fishing. One helps me get out and be social and the other helps me get away from it all

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Matthias - loveawake

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:22 am

matthias45
Isle Of Man, Douglas
seeking a woman
For Marriage (Lifelong relationship, family, children)

Self description
I've been described as humorous by my friends and I certainly know how to tell a joke or two. Lots of people say they're fun-loving, but with me, I go the extra mile to prove it! People who know me say that I'm responsible, you can always count on me to be there. Also, I am something of an adventurer. It's a state of mind, really, I just love adventure. I am quite a confident guy, I know what I'm looking for in life and how to get it. One of my favorite things to do is swim in the ocean. It sure beats a swimming pool!

Height 182 cm (6' 0'')
Weight 70 kg (156 lbs)
Religion Catholicism
Ethnicity Middle Eastern
Marital status Single
Children yes, living separately
Hair grey
Body type athletic
Education
Please contact me personally if you want to know more about my education.

Interests
More details when we meet

Smoke No
Drugs have never used
Drink socially

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mateo diego - paltalk

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:29 am

mateo diego
Male
Spain

About Me: I'm Mateo from Spain, an engineer by profession a widower with a lovely daughter.

add. pics

Image Image

RPO = German politician Matthias Groote, member of EU parliament

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George Foster - mylove.ru

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:32 am

George Foster
Virginia Beach
USA
I have a good, honest heart and don't like being lied too. I don't need to be buttered up. If you are straight with me from the get-go, I'm more likely to grow to care for you. If I can't tell where you are coming from and what It is that you really want from me and/or for yourself, then it isn't likely to go anywhere further than this page.

pics already posted in the forum since 2014
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82504

wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Benson Harry, bensonharrysmt@gmail.com

Postby wings » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:56 am

Picture stolen from Landrat Matthias Groote
=>>wn.com/matthias_groote

Benson H http://tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6062629614
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 11 times
Profile Skin: Default
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
About Me
• Interests: bensonharrysmt@gmail.com
• Dreams: bensonharrysmt@gmail.com
• Best Features: bensonharrysmt@gmail.com
• About Me: Just messaged me over here...bensonharrysmt@gmail.com...and let talk better. 

As you can see he has posted his email onto his profile page.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gary North, garrynorth123@gmail.com 2nd pic set

Postby Myra » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:36 pm

Garrynorth123: i am man with a focus...
when you face a setback think of it as a defining moment that will lead to a future accomplishment...
Male
Divorced
Bristol Aberdeenshire
Online!
homeless
into Engineering

RPO = Matthias Groote, German politician of the Social Democratic Party

email address here too
see
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=121051

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor