It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:06 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Jim Newman

African scammers posing as white men.
Brains
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Brains » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:36 pm

Pictures stolen from Jim Newman, see below.

William on Tinder 501-406-8302
William, 52 - Entrepreneurs
phone number 501-406-8302 (501 area code comes up for Arkansas)
Born & raised in Townsville Australia. Living in VA Richmond past 6 years. The company he was working for offered him a job in the U.S. & he accepted it. He is a safety engineer working with architects and construction companies.
On Tinder he told me he had once been involved in a long distance relationship. We hooked up on WhatsApp where he said he "never tried distance dating before but I'm willing to try now and give it my all". I mentioned that he had said on Tinder he had been in a long distance relationship to which he replied it didn't work & that he lost her to drugs & then says "let's forget that it past now".
Google image search - found some of the pics he posted or sent to me on Pictame.com - belong to a Jim Newman, model, actor, singer - also found Jim Newman on YouTube.
On Dec 28/17 he says he went to VA beach & send me photos with no shirt on! Which led me to the searching.

ImageImage

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Brains
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: William on Tinder 501-406-8302

Postby Brains » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:24 pm

Update info - last name is Lucas born March 1, 1965

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:22 pm

Alfonso

Publisher, writer, freelancer and free spirit

https:/ /twitter.com/alf4onso?lang=de
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

minerva

Bookmark and Share

FunGuyInToronto3388 - robertbillsk@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:08 pm

robertbillsk@gmail.com

MD
FunGuyInToronto3388
56 - Male / Straight
White/Caucasian / Jewish
Height: 5'10"
Non-Smoker / Has Children
Toronto, Ontario
Religion: Jewish

In My Own Words…
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm quite serious in everything at job, decisions & objectives, goals, but at the same time I´m sociable, tolerant with limit, have no bad habits, in conclusion I'm not Badman neither Batman, only an ordinary man living normal & sure that the brave woman that accept my proposal won't be disappointed, Permanent steady relationship, not a temporary expensive pleasure for our sexual records,I like these kinds of music: romantic, easy tranquil, orchestral, pop emotional like riders in the sky, others not noisy.
I speak these languages: English, German & Spanish.
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: I got easily turn on only when am having conversation with the right person..And i am looking for partner that will always be patient, God fearing, Caring, Sincere and Understandable..
My turn-offs and traits I avoid from a potential partner: Lies, Dishonesty, Fake people, Unfortunate person..
My favorite restaurants, local hangouts, or travel destinations: George Restaurant, Boxcar Social, Asia
My favorite music: RnB
My favorite Books and Authors: A Walk to Remember, The Notebook..Nicholas Sparks
My favorite movies: Memento
My favorite TV Shows: Letterkenny
My favorite pets or animals: Dog, Cat.
Here are a few more of my favorite things: Most important of my favorite are, Swimming, Football, Exercise.
Here are some things I could do without! I could do without football, Camping and Outing..
Some more keywords that describe me: (Examples: Ethnicity, religion, disabilities, or political party) I am perfectly healthy strong and capable to do everything that needs to be done, I'm Caucasian Ethnicity and a very good Christian.

CHAT

From FunGuyInToronto3388

Fri, Feb 2, 2018
5:55 AM

Hello, How are you doing today, Hope everything is fine and good with you, I came across your profile in here and i really admire your cute smile, Can we be friends to get to know each other more better and see where its going to leads us.

From FunGuyInToronto3388

Sat, Feb 10, 2018
8:47 PM

Glad to hear back from you, My mail address (robertbillsk@gmail.com) I will be looking forward to hear from you soon.

From FunGuyInToronto3388

Tue, Feb 13, 2018
2:31 PM

Hi, I am looking forward to hear from you through mail address or add me up to your Gmail Hangout Chat. (robertbillsk@gmail.com)

From FunGuyInToronto3388

Fri, Feb 16, 2018
2:23 PM

Seems you're very busy, I am very seriously looking forward to hear from you, I think its will be more better this way for us to get to know each other more better .... Add me up to your Hangout Chat or add me up on Facebook (Robert Bills)..
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Karl Lucas Fox - twitter et al.

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:27 pm

Karl Lucas Fox
@caringfather101
Single loving and caring father of 3 kids...Love to laugh, Lover of God
Texas, USA
Joined November 2017

also on:
ilikeyou ---> Bravetigerheart45, 58, from Ontario
sugardaddy ---> Jayco, 45, from Marion, Ohio
meetzur ---> Gloriousheart34879, female, 59
orepic ---> Jose Bran

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ben - on.com, John - on.com

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:29 pm

Ben
@BigHeartdaddy1
50 / Olympia, USA

Bio
just thinking about the other person........ I life is better going through with a special one instead of just one. I like poetry and music and art. I like trying new things. I respect the direct approach--that is saying what you mean and meaning what you say. I believe in smiling--even when things are not going as perfect as you had hoped. A smile can brighten someone's day--I like smiling--it is one of my trademarks. I love to dance--and love Salsa and music of the Caribbean.

Interests Adventure, Arts, Beach, Bowling, Camping
Relationship Divorced
Orientation Straight
Race White
Height 6'0" - 183cm
Body Type Athletic
Religion Christianity
Profession Executive / Management

John
51 / Willow Glen, USA

Bio
I'm a good hearted christian man and I'm looking for an exceptional lady to share time with. I'm very playful, respectful, compassionate and romantic. I live my life with integrity so please understand, I'm not here to play games. I'm not looking to get involved with any married or attached women, let me be up front on the issue. Honesty is very important to me, deception is not an option in my life. You cannot build a really meaningful and loving relationship based on lies or manipulation. Trust and communication are everything in a relationship...I'll work through the truth, I won't work through a lie. if you agree, please read on. If your motives are genuine, you're truly single and available... and you're looking for a really good man...take a deep breath, smile, relax and let me hear from you! I'm patient in my search and hopefully we'll find each other on this site. One last thing to consider, I love kissing

Relationship Divorced
Orientation Straight
Race White
Height 6'0" - 183cm
Body Type Average
Religion Christianity
Profession Self employed

add. pic on both profiles

The Victim
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Victim » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:44 pm

He's real name is Praise Nelson. He's Nigerian and lives in the occupied side of Cyprus. He tried to scam me as well with this number after we broke up, even though we used to be in a relationship for over a year (he cheated on me). Now he changed his profile picture on WhatsApp from an 50 year old good looking guy to an emo teenager. Just be careful who you trust. You can be anyone on the internet.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:25 pm

RPO = Jim Newman on FB and twitter
facebook.com/pg/JimNewmanNYC/photos

phone number 501-406-8302
Little Rock, AR 72201
Neutral Tandem

The Victim
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Victim » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:27 am

UPDATE!!!
Also, these are the other numbers he usually uses: +1 (501) 625 9351 (under the name "Anthony" on WhatsApp) and +90 533 843 8364 (turkish number). The 2nd one was his phone number I was using to contact when we were dating (as his real self). I blocked him on WhatsApp ages ago and lately I've checked my blocked people list on there and from a Nigerian guy he is transformed to a white 50-60 year old guy. I'm not trying to take revenge on him or whatsoever. Karma is a bitch and she'll do her job. Currently, he's stuck in Northern Cyprus scamming people online. I'm trying to help any potential victims. As I previously said, he tried to scam me as well as his fake identity and as his real self asking for my bank details to send me money as thank you I guess for the relationship we had. Pure bullshit.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anthony - 501-406-8302 and +90 533 843 8364

Postby Igulinka » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:47 am

The Victim

We are very sorry for the Nigerian scam coming from Turkey.
If you have any Nigerian photos or phone numbers please kindly post. Be safe online. Please BLOCK scammers and IGNORE, never confront them.

:mugu:
SKYPE ID: praise1101
istanbul, Turkey
Born: Wednesday, March 01, 1995
Motto: my name is praise i live and study here in turkey i like travelling and also love making new friends
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

The Victim
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Victim » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:15 pm

Yeap!! That's him!! That's the real face, behind Anthony, William, Vincent and I don't know who even else!!
Facebook names: Praise Nelson (real name) and Nick Alexander (Fake profile. After I confronted him, he said that he only created this profile to get away from his family and didn't want to tell me.. Lies. He was flirting with other people with the fake one). You can find plenty of his pictures on those two profiles. I'm sure he has other profiles as well. Even under his tribal name: Tochukwu Iloabuchi. Still can't believe I wasted my time and energy on this person and even introduced him to my family. I let him talk to my MUM!!!
Please, everyone be careful who you talk to and who you trust. Stop immediately when you see a red flag and listen to your friends. If they say that something smells fishy, most possibly it does...!!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Williams Otto, williamsotto078@gmail.com & 315-236-4858

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:38 am

interpals (banned)

hello dear
i am really sorry for the late reply but was so busy with work,i am Williams otto and would love to know more about you if you don't mind,are you on whatsaap?this is my number feel free to add me so we could communicate more often
+1 315 236 4858
williams
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Williams Otto, 315-236-4858

Postby Myra » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:08 pm

phone number 315-236-4858
Oswego, NY 13126
Verizon Wireless

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Williams Otto, williamsotto078@gmail.com & 315-236-4858

Postby Bix » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:34 pm

interpals
williamsotto4111 Williamsotto, 42 y.o.
New York, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Online 2 hours ago
Hello
always wondered how the universe exist ,wanted to meet people that have the same goals and share ideas about life and the world in general,hope to meet someone with the same interests and hope you all have a nice day !

hello dear
i guess you don't really know what to say to me ,but well i am happy you still dropped a message ,call me William Otto and it's nice meeting you,would be nice to correspond more with you and be friends,i would drop my contact information and i want you to feel free to contact me,this is my private mail and whatsapp number,you could add me up and we could talk,really love to hear from you,have a great day
williams
williamsotto078@gmail.com
+1 315 236 4858

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Williams Otto, williamsotto078@gmail.com & 315-236-4858

Postby Myra » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:21 pm

RPO = Jim Newman (FB, twitter, instagram ...profiles)

RPO's pics are use for uncountable fake profiles , found 42 and stopped hereafter, lol

Return to “White Males”