It is currently Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:23 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Scammers with pictures of Joby from FH

African scammers posing as white men.
shelbymichels
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby shelbymichels » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:27 am

Pictures stolen from Joby from FH
http://www.focushawaii.com/model-talent/joby/joby.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also from Tagged seems to be alot of them coming out of the woodwork. In the profile he says he's from NJ. But his email says Ireland.

Hello My name is Scott i live in Ireland that is where my parent here. But now am presently in Nigeria for an ican seminar which is gonna end in 5/7 month from now. i love doing anything out door like camping, swiming, runing, take a work to the beach, moving house, shopping. travelling and ready to relocate to any other state. Am here looking for a real love couse i have been hurt so many times and i really will not like it to happen to me so am here now for a longtime relationship..? Am nice and caring man , honest, easy going, kind, friendly, truthful, faithful, and trust worthy and same i want my woman to be also, so that we both can live happily... I don't have a kid' never been married before, but date and did not work out. i love kid's and i dont mind having mine with the rite partner. Well , i really need to stop here for now so that i can find someone to married if you want to meet you can hit me up on scott_lawrence?58@yahoo.ie or scott_lawrence?58@hotmail.com???? and i no am going to find some one to married here in this site hope to read from you soon
My tel number is +2348050631314??

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Honeysweet59
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Alias Bill Jones - Alias scot

Postby Honeysweet59 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:22 pm

http://www.romancescam.com/album/displa ... 4189&pos=0

Alias Bill Jones from 123 St Lake Street Garland Texa his mobile number are
447031957007 and his other mobile number is 2348050631314

His story is he is engr and he is in United Kingdom and has son in Nigeria finishing off studies. He told me that he is widow and he was orphan at very young age, his son is 18year old and I have spoken to him on his yaoo ID [/list] I_ miss_mom01@yahoo.com This email is Bill Jones business email - engr_jones@outgun.com

Bill asked me for loan of $100 to help his son out with the cash as he was short of money his son also ask me for money and I told him I didnt have it.

Here is the two photo I have of Alias Bill Jones

Alias Bill Jones yahoo ID It is monday the 29January 2007 I have have not spoken to him as yet and the very last word I had with him was I told him he was leir and I had check out this site to see if he was registered and I didnt beleive a word of what he was saying to me and that he was a Conman like all the other males I had meet on He said that he was very upset and that he had to go ( I bailed him up and said every time something serious comes up in conversation you have to go how convent.

I am just wondering how many other women has the male con up in the short time I have been speaking to him :evil: :oops: :? I wonder whether I will hear back from him he didnt like it when I was calling him a con men and lier.
I will keep you up to date if I hear any more I just carnt wait to tell him I found him registered on this site.

Well ladies a bite of update on this male, I was online late last night the 31/1/2007 and out of no where this male buzz me and said he xxxxxx do you remember me and he said his name Byron_clements@yahoo.com - could not recall the name and he said he was in australia and we meet and it was in Cairn Victoria Australia - still couldnt recall this person - I then went on to say do you have a photo he said yes and guess what it was the same photo as in here. With that I said yes I do know and you are registered on this site here, and I said i dont wish to have any further contact with AND GUESS WHAT HE CALL ME WHITE FOOL - BUT I SAID YOU BLACK FFFF MOTHER BBB YOU ARE A LIER. I JUST COULDNT HELP ME SELF TO GIVE A MOUTH FULL WITH GREAT PLEASURE. :x :x :x :x :x :x :o :o :o They are getting pretty desparate when they start chasing you on yahoo as cold hit making out they know you.

http://www.face-pic.com/pages/view_prof ... er=stewert
Last edited by Honeysweet59 on Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:40 am, edited 4 times in total.

Mojo_luv
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mojo_luv » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:46 am

He is also at BlackLookers.com using...Greag2love, 43 years old and from Redkey, Indiana...he uses the same picture

gatorgirl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Bukky, Mike Sumner, Gilbert, Bukky Jacobs

Postby gatorgirl » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:34 am

This guy gives a scam about needing money for his sick mother that he is visiting in Nigeria. Asks to send him money for her, so she can have an operation and he can come live with you! He is on myspace and has yahoo messenger as mikesumner_2007@yahoo.com, bammy4everreal@yahoo.com. Goes by Bukky on myspace and also Gilbert. Scammer!! Don't send him any money!

MelisaFla
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

SCAMMER KELLY WILLIAMS AKA BILL JONES

Postby MelisaFla » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:53 pm

I can't believe I fell for this! This guy is VERY GOOD at what he does. . I put my total faith and trust in him.

He scammed me with the name Kelly Williams. He says he lives in Lagos, Nigeria with his mother and 8 yr old son, Scott. He told me that he was planning on relocating to the States in about 2 months, and that he had all of his papers. We spent hours on the phone and online, during which he swore he loved me, he told me that he told all of his friends and family about me, that he wanted to marry me, i was his one and only. Then he called me a few days ago, crying. . . he claimed his son Scott was injured while playing soccer, and that in Nigeria, they will not give you treatment unless you can pay up front. He said his son would lose his leg if he couldn't come up with the money.. said he even sold his car but needed an additional $500. So foolish me wired him the money BEFORE checking out this site!!! Needless to say, the phone calls at all hours from him have stopped. . . and I'm heartbroken and out $500!!!

I'm too embarassed to tell anyone about this. . . I always saw the news reports on TV and thought how stupid one must be to fall for this. . well, I DID!! I can only hope that this guy puts an end to it OR that some other unsuspecting woman checks this site out first before falling for him.

He found me on MySpace. . his username was myspace.com/kely0080. His AIM username is solocutie400. His yahoo and hotmail email addresses are Kely0080@ yahoo. com and @hotmail.com .

I guess he used a new name with me. . .I found him on this site under the alias of BIll Jones.

Here are his pics;

MelisaFla
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

AKA KELLY WILLIAMS

Postby MelisaFla » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:27 pm

He found me on myspace. . .URL myspace.com/Kely0080. AOL aim; solocutie400. Yahoo; Kely0080@yahoo.com Hotmail/MSN: Kely0080@hotmail.com.

He scammed me for $500. . .says he lives in Lagos, Nigeria, pledged his undying love for me, wanted to relocate to US to be with me. Then called me crying a few days ago. . .claimed his 8 yr old son Scott injured his leg playing soccer, and he sold his car, but still needed $500 to get him necessary medical treatment. Like an idiot who trusted him completely, I wired it to him. Now his cell phone is disconnected (# 234-803-519-6234) and the several phone calls and IM's a day at all hours has turned to nothing. .

WATCH OUT LADIES. . he's VERY good at this!!! I NEVER thought I could be fooled by something like this, but I was!!!!! This man is relentless and will say anything to convince you!!!

He sent me the same pics as below, and in addition, these. . .
duplicate pics removed by mod

Honeysweet59
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Alias Bill Jones - Alias scot

Postby Honeysweet59 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:00 pm

duplicate pics removed by mod

I recieve in the mail Americian Express Gift Cheques, for the sum of $3.500.00 U.S.A he want me to cash them for him and then send the rest off to his son in NIGERIA, but I didnt do that I took them to my bank and told them they were fake and their investing whether their stolen or fake, I have not heard back from the bank as of yet. And the posting of Kalohanna the email that is Davin1880@yahoo.com the name is my true given name put A after the N, I carnt believe this baster is know using other women names.

Davin1880@yahoo.com

P.S I AM SO GLAD I HAVE POSTED THIS PERSON BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN ON THIS SITE HE HAS CONNED QUIET A FEW WOMEN SINCES MY POSTING. HE TOLD ME HE WAS MARRIED TO A AFRICA WOMEN FROM NIGERIA AND THAT HIS SON " WAS BLACK " AND HE WAS LIVING WITH HIS GRAND MOTHER BECAUSE HIS MOTHER DIED WITH BREAST CANCER THREE YEARS AGO. THE EMAIL HIS SO CALL SON WAS USING WAS - I_miss_mom01@yahoo.com. I SPOKE TO HIS SO CALL SON WHICH WOULD OF BEEN HIM HIS SELF MANY TIME AND HE ALSO ASKED FOR MONEY FROM ME TOO.

I HAVE NOT BEEN CONNED BY THIS PERSON HE TRIED BUT GOT NO WHERE WITH ME. EVERY MALE THAT MAKES CONTACT ME I TREAT THEM AS PROSPECT THAT THEIR A SCAMMER AND GIVE THEM HARD TIME AND PLAY THEIR GAME. I FIND IT VERY FUNNY WHEN I START PLAY THEIR GAME THEY START GET REALLY NASTY.????? :roll: :cry: NO KALOHANNA - THE EMAIL HE IS USE IS PART OF MY REALLY NAME- DAVIN ( A) AFTER THE (N)
Last edited by Honeysweet59 on Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

MelisaFla
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MelisaFla » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:11 pm

Just so everyone knows, the pics that this scammer is using is of an innocent guy who didn't know his pics were being used!! He's on Hawaii International mMdels' website. .. I actually tracked down the real guy behind the pics to let him know what was going on, and he was PISSED and felt bad that this jerk was scamming chicks for money using his pic. . . he even contacted the modeling company and asked them why they don't put a photoshop mark on each of the photos. . .

The silver lining behind the cloud here is, i've actually become friendly with the "real" guy behind the pics, and he's actually very cool (and doesn't need anyone's money, and he's not Nigerian at all)

Be careful ladies.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:20 am

scammers steal pics from focushawaii agency for years, all pics are already stolen, used and re-used by scammers. Too late to add watermarks now.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

heartbroken
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Kelly Williams

Postby heartbroken » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:43 pm

I met Kelly Williams on MySpace.com using kely0080@hotmail.com and yahoo.com as email addresses. He actually got me to delete myspace profile because we were going to be together and he didnt want any other men contacting (yeah right!).

All the pictures listed in the other posts are the ones he sent me. He then sent me "real" pictures of him showing he is black. The pictures were too small to see his face so I kept pressuring him to send me a decent picture of him. He always had an excuse why he couldnt get me a picture.

Then I got caught up in a money laundrering scandal and have to pay my bank back $900 (they recovered the rest of the money). He still tries to contact me to this day.

I have changed my emails, passwords, bank accounts, credit cards, scanned my computer for phishing programs, and have deleted everything he ever sent me (after printing it out first). Just this moring he tried to instant message me on yahoo and I am not sure how. Pledging that his heart will die without me and the only thing has left to do is buy his airplane tickets for him and his son and he will be here to start his new life with me.

He even calls me Mrs. Williams (gag). To be honest, I really fell for this guy hard and I have never felt pain like this before. I thought it was finally my turn for happiness and instead I got kicked in the gut and my face shoved in the mud.

I have given every piece of information I have on this guy to any agency that would listen. Fortunately, I have an uncle that works for the CIA and a cousin that works for Homeland security so I was taken quite seriously.

I hope there wont be anymore of us because it is so humiliating to go through all this. :?

Honeysweet59
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Alias -Alex - Alias Bill Jones

Postby Honeysweet59 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:50 am

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =168761189

duplicate pic removed by mod

Male
46 years old
BROOKLYN, New York
United States

Hello pretty angel......
Body: Hello pretty angel......

how are you doing today?i hope life is treating you perfectly okay.i was going through millions profile on match.com where i found your profile intresting.....well it's quite interesting, i just got accross your profiles on here today and it really caught my interest cos the way you're looking so attractive fascinated me so much and it seems you're a princess......an Angel that was sent down from heaven.......which really touched in my heart and soul that i can't go over without contacting you... i understand everyone on the

dating site is seeking for an outstanding relationship that counts..in other words a perfect match...a friend of mine introduced me to online dating some few mothts Ago,am giving this a try though i have been a member for 2 months and few weeks but i have,nt been consistent on logging on, or searching until now..the reason is that am too busy at the moment..i have a project in progress which i am curently executing in Middle East (Dubai)....in my own understanding, distance is never a factor in relationship as far as am

concerned...age is never considered at a factor either.no matter how far we are from each other i believe love will always find its way out.i simply dont know what you are looking for,i cant tell if we are compartible either....but i want you to know that staying in touch is neccesary in the sense of introduction and knowing each other better, and see where we get to with this.i really do like to know more about you...it was my choice writting you specificaly after going through your potrait,i had the feelings that we can be great couples indeed...i am so confident giving you my email adress where we can stay in

touch..feel free,ask what ever you like to know and more for my pictures????never mind all you need is provide me your email adress i will certainly send you as much picture as requested...here is my private email adress for you to write me immediately if found me interested please contact me on my personal e-mail ID (ingoditrust2@gmail.com) or if you have an instant messanger on yahoo you can add me on this i-d... (searching4love10001)... if you would prefare emailing me,that would be fine..i hope to hear from you pretty soon..lets get to know each other better....

Well am Alex Winterman by name 46year's old from Miami, Florida USA... i am a civil contractor by profession on industrial electrical installations and has everything going on well with me, i am a successful business man and i feel it's right love to and cherish again and i hope and pray to meet the right woman, my soulmate and the angel of my life, the woman am gonna love, adore, cherish, pamper and worship, i would really want to meet the right woman in whom am gonna share equal love with, equal right and justice, i mean somebody i would want to spend the rest of my live together with untill enternity....... As a matter of fact, the nature of my job do take me around the globe on a construction work, but i have made a vow to stop travelling so much for work, as soon as i met the right woman

and my soulmate, coz right now i need love and need to be loved too!! with sincerity and faithfullness.....Anyway i love swimming....playing football.....basketball.....American soccer and Tennis....Travelling....Fishing....meeting new friends and so on...i'm a passionate one and very emotional, sensitive one....caring man....very romantic....respectful..... easy going.....humble.....down to earth and with great sense of humour, who is not afraid to show his feelings to anything he really adore and cherish so much....am really searching for that special woman...the woman am gonna worship, adore, care for, love with all my heart, woman am gonna share all i have got in life, a woman i trust, a woman am serve early morning break fast right at bedside!, a woman share my life with, a woman am gonna treasure forever...mind you am not saying all this to flatter anyone or to entice anyone...as i said and wrote all this with all sincerity.....and also a woman i can be proud of because what she is, not because of personal archievement or status in life.....

With heart full of love and roses from alex....
Alex.
e-mail ID (ingoditrust2@gmail.com) or searching4love10001)..
I have not spoke with him in months you mean you that bloody stupid make contact with me again. :lol: :o

Dee
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Alex Winterman - My Space

Postby Dee » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:38 am

My Space ID
http://www.myspace.com/snipergunner

Date: Apr 11, 2007 9:28 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: Hello pretty angel......
Body: Hello pretty angel......

how are you doing today?i hope life is treating you perfectly okay.i was going through millions profile on match.com where i found your profile intresting.....well it's quite interesting, i just got accross your profiles on here today and it really caught my interest cos the way you're looking so attractive fascinated me so much and it seems you're a princess......an Angel that was sent down from heaven.......which really touched in my heart and soul that i can't go over without contacting you... i understand everyone on the dating site is seeking for an outstanding relationship that counts..in other words a perfect match...a friend of mine introduced me to online dating some few mothts Ago,am giving this a try though i have been a member for 2 months and few weeks but i have,nt been consistent on logging on, or searching until now..the reason is that am too busy at the moment..i have a project in progress which i am curently executing in West Afrika (Nigeria)....in my own understanding, distance is never a factor in relationship as far as am concerned...age is never considered at a factor either.no matter how far we are from each other i believe love will always find its way out.i simply dont know what you are looking for,i cant tell if we are compartible either....but i want you to know that staying in touch is neccesary in the sense of introduction and knowing each other better, and see where we get to with this.i really do like to know more about you...it was my choice writting you specificaly after going through your potrait,i had the feelings that we can be great couples indeed...i am so confident giving you my email adress where we can stay in touch..feel free,ask what ever you like to know and more for my pictures????never mind all you need isprovide me your email adress i will certainly send you as much picture as requested...here is my private email adress for you to write me immediately if found me interested please contact me on my personal e-mail ID (ingoditrust2@gmail.com) or if you have an instant messanger on yahoo you can add me on this i-d... searching4love10001... if you would prefare emailing me,that would be fine..i hope to hear from you pretty soon..lets get to know each other better....

Well am Alex Winterman by name 46year's old from Warren,Michigan USA, but based in London-UK... i am a civil contractor/engineer, my work is specifically based on installations Hy-dro Industrial electrical appliance and has everything going on well with me, i am a successful business man and i feel it's right love to and cherish again and i hope and pray to meet the right woman, my soulmate and the angel of my life, the woman am gonna love, adore, cherish, pamper and worship, i would really want to meet the right woman in whom am gonna share equal love with, equal right and justice, i mean somebody i would want to spend the rest of my live together with untill enternity....... As a matter of fact, the nature of my job do take me around the globe on a construction work, but i have made a vow to stop travelling so much for work, as soon as i met the right woman and my soulmate, coz right now i need love and need to be loved too!! with sincerity and faithfullness.....Anyway i love swimming....playing football.....basketball.....American soccer and Tennis....Travelling....Fishing....meeting new friends and so on...i'm a passionate one and very emotional, sensitive one....caring man....very romantic....respectful..... easy going.....humble.....down to earth and with great sense of humour, who is not afraid to show his feelings to anything he really adore and cherish so much....am really searching for that special woman...the woman am gonna worship, adore, care for, love with all my heart, woman am gonna share all i have got in life, a woman i trust, a woman am serve early morning break fast right at bedside!, a woman share my life with, a woman am gonna treasure forever...mind you am not saying all this to flatter anyone or to entice anyone...as i said and wrote all this with all sincerity.....and also a woman i can be proud of because what she is, not because of personal archievemnt or status in life.....

With heart full of love and roses from alex....
Alex.

Dee
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Barry - My Space

Postby Dee » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:03 am

My Space

http://www.myspace.com/178323304

Date: Apr 11, 2007 7:16 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: hi babee
Body: how are u doing,
I am barry, an engineer working with an oil sector here in LONDON.I am fun loving, caring and love puting smiles on peoples faces.I am really searching for someone who is ready to love me for whom i am and not what i have,someone who is loving,caring,trust worthy and above all God fearing to be with for the rest of my life.
I saw ur profile while going thru the net and felt we will both make a perfect match as my id is barry_smth03@yahoo.com.
I hope to hear from u soon,so we get to chat and know our selves better.

Martina
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

George S. Richard / Richardson

Postby Martina » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:18 pm

George Smith Richard / Richardson
MySpace URL:
http://www.myspace.com/georgeloves found his pic on that Hawaii model site
This guy claims to live in London uk. He will even give a phone number there but you can never get through after chatting for a while he states he has to go to nigeria on business (road construction) After a couple weeks he states he left his credit cards in London and hasnt been paid yet could I help him with his hotel bill. (lol)
george_richard2007@hotmail.com

Dee
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Steve - My Space

Postby Dee » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:34 pm

steve

http://www.myspace.com/156190693

Date: Apr 12, 2007 10:27 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: hellooo
Body: Hi.
How are you doing?I hope you get this mail and it finds you well.I was glancing through profiles when your gorgeous picture got me attracted while your lovely look had me write you.I really was marvelled reading your profile and I enjoyed doing so.The first thing that came to my mind when I saw your picture was..'WOW..you're drop dead GORGEOUS.lol.so I thought I'ld take out time to introduce myself.
My Name is Steve 40yrs old single Dad .....I am self employed and I live alone.I'm very laid-back and down-to-earth. I'm also very old-fashioned when it comes to my respect and treatment of women.I am a easy going person,No lingering ex's, I don't do any drugs, I don't have any tattoos/piercings, no diseases, and I've never been featured on America's Most Wanted. I am a very affectionate person, love to hold hands, cuddle and kiss. I have a lot of love and attention to share with the right woman. I'm not too quiet, and not too loud. I might be a little shy, "tongue-tied," the first time that we talk , but once you get to know me, I'm not a shy person at all.I would also make a good camping partner.I love the sounds of rainfall and steel drums. My least favorite sound is an alarm clock! My favorite flower is Casa Blanca Lily. My favorite smells are fresh cut grass, coffee shops, vanilla, and cinnamon. I cherish my friendships, and consider myself a very loyal friend. I love all types of arts & crafts projects. I prefer cooler temperatures over hot.Honesty,trust,care and love means alot to me and I hate liars...As for my hobbies...Hhhh I Like camping,fishing,golf,watching movies,I like sports too.I like spending time with loved ones,I don't smoke and I drink Only occassionally.I am Seeking a woman with the entire provabial package,beauty and morals.With self respect,understanding caring heart and not into games.Looking for a serious woman to settle with spend the rest of my life with,would take things easy but if sparks fly,then so be it.
Sorry for the lengthy note,however my aim was to give you a full picture of who I am especially since I am new to the site.I would be very glad if you respond with the hope of corresponding,and also hope we get to know each other more better as I look forward to reading from you soon. Till I hear from you,have a blissful time and stay with God's blessings.........well my picture is there in my profile you can look that up.....
I have to, make this clear to you that distance will not be a problem in anyway as I have made up my mind to relocate for the right woman.I travel alot and I do visit your state often as well- so meeting will not be an issue of discussion as well.
With Regards,
STEVE

duplicate pic removed by mod

Return to “White Males”