It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:28 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Hans Fowler - hans_fowler_1966@yahoo.co.uk

African scammers posing as white men.
Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chris Joe; joe_chirs@yahoo.com

Postby Sailory » Fri May 06, 2011 6:02 am

He is Jeff Greeny, jeffgreeny10@yahoo.com on Tagged with the same photo
http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5451901608

Jeff Greeny invites you to connect

X-Originating-IP: 41.218.238.223
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra

Sponsor

Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue May 17, 2011 6:47 pm

jeffgreeny10@yahoo.com
Jeff Rude
Went to Pilot Training Centre

Here is the little slimball yahoo boi. :evil:

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

John Jeron - john_jeron@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:30 pm

matchdoctor
john484
54-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 47 - 80
Los Angeles, California, United States
Last Activity: Today
about myself:
well am jeron and an engineer and a hard working man looking for a woman who is serious to married to start a new life with her.
A few words won’t really describe me, I’ll paint a picture for your imagination: I’am attractive, professionally confident, a cultural and humanistic educated person; fun loving with a good sense of style and humor. I’m very family oriented , extremly open-minded and originally thinking; honest, positive, passionate, romantic and last but not least: strong caring & supportive, coming from a well educated family. Modern, but with conservative and social limits. I enjoy several sports (sailing, surfing, swimming, flying and during winter-period: skiing), movies, concerts and of course: travelling, reading and most of all: I love a good and open-minded discussion with my family and friends

No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hans Fowler - hans_fowler_1966@yahoo.co.uk

Postby BrightStar » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:48 am

See this topic

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=40609" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:06 am

Williams Richard on Facebook, uid 100002214045652, private profile. 3 pics already posted here into one album named "me and friends"

Roy Obannon on Facebook, uid 100002437036095, Studied at University of San Jose – Recoletos - Class of 1983, profile was made at 20 May, one single friend (woman). Last activity on his wall - at 7 August, via BlackBerry...

Freddy Maille aka Fredy on MySpace, uid 551133686, looking for "tender lover"
"humble, tender, romantic, i am an outgoing person simple to deal with playful and understanding, love to laugh and very funny, can keep you warm when ever you need me."
"i am too generous love to laugh simple to deal with, i love to go out visit new place see beautiful things and enjoy life but i dont do drugs or get drunk.. but keep fit and dance nice music., write poem and read good books... take a walk and relax when the sun is out... its too complex to express every thing here so ask me."

Toni Blanco on Facebook, username toni.blanco3, Manager at salesman, Lives in Columbus, Ohio, 12 friends.
"serious, confident, calm, purposeful, persistent, smart, responsible, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, communicative, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic."
Interests: Online People, Social Me, user of Cougar & Toyboy Dating Application (Apps)
Profile was made at 5 May.

nearlyconned
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby nearlyconned » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:49 am

The man who said these were his photos told me his name was Freddy Amadea Pinzutti born in Rome currently living in Haslingden lancashire then had to go to Miami on business,

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:00 am

No, it´s another different unrelated Nigerian scammer who happens to use this innocent man´s photos for love scams. What´s the email addy you knew him by?
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Headers and IP's, Email address, post them all
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:43 pm

emails are freddymaille@yahoo.com, fredpiz@msn.com, said he lived on w.devon drive dunnellon florida 34434, various telephone numbers.
He asked me to send male clothing to a name and address in Nigeria to his friend who ran a charity, I asked did they want childrens clothes but he said no just male clothing, i though this was strange, he claimed to be born on Rome but i have visited rome when i asked about it he changed the subject, didnt seem to know muchabout Italian history either.
I first became suspicious when i sent photos and he said i looked like a model, i'm over xx pounds, i know we females like a bit of flattery but that was ridiculous. when i looked up dating site conmen he had followed the route step by step, got me off dating site quickly, within weeks was talking about spending the rest of our lives together, then popped up again on Oasis dating site as a match for me, the photos were different but profile same, he was ilovemusic123. i reported my suspicions to Oasis and they removed him from the site. The man he wanted the clothes sent to is Kombo Briggs, 25 churchtown road, Port Harcourt, Nigeria, on facebook he is Iyenemi Kombo Briggs, educated in London. Hope some of this helps in the battle of the conmen
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:37 pm

first day away on business in Miami, crashed hire car,needed 4000 dollars for repairs, rejected any suggestion of insurance. Then needed various amounts starting at 1200 dollars for port dues to get his cargo of oil unloaded, this amount came down to 700, then 500, then 300. When i refused he then needed money for agents fees 400 dollars, when i said no again he asked for anything i could send. Later he needed money for flights, then if he didnt get 1000 dollars he was going to jail, he started on the emotional blackmail route "if you really loved me you would go the extra mile for me and get me the money I need so I can be with you". When he realised I was not going to send him anything he said he wanted nothing more to do with me, I left it at that, but 6 weeks later he popped up on yahoo messenger like nothing had happened, again said he needed money and it was a matter of life and death.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Antonio Amos Amadeo, aa.amadeo@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:28 pm

badoo.com/01204114711/
Amos, 52
Seattle, WA, United States
About me
Firstly I am a sweetheart in the truest sense of the word. I am a curious person I never stopped to learn. I love to give to my woman and be his number one confidante and fan. I am unequivocally an emotionally, financially and psychologically stable gal with tons of substance seeking my lifetime partner in good crime. I consider myself effusively affectionate, down to earth. compassionate, … unpretentious, funny, sensitive, inquisitive, articulate, generous, sensuous, playful. Have a great house, a great career, a great balance of work and play. I own two chiropractic offices( meaning "done by hand) which keep me busy but not too busy to be with you and my family, family are very important to me... hey, I'm a hard working man and Humor and gratitude are high on my list. I'm a smart, sincere guy. I enjoy philosophical conversation and spending time in nature. I'm a practical dresser. As a counterpoint to a career working with computers, I enjoy using my hands - woodworking, gardening. Looking for
I'd like to meet someone who: likes to try new things, is adaptable yet independent, likes to go out and explore but also likes to stay in and explorer each other, enjoys socializing with others, is not overly critical but will still criticize, is honest, loyal and supportive, is loving and wants to be loved, has an appreciation for music and "gets it", isn't pushy but knows when it is … appropriate to push, likes to cook but also likes to be cooked for, appreciates the little things, can't help but smile when they hear children laughing, likes animals but doesn't have to own them all as pets, is patient, smiles for no reason, enjoys banter, can be sarcastic at times, is a good communicator, doesn't expect everything, is down to earth but still likes to dream, is youthful in both appearance and attitude, likes to keep physically fit not only for health but also because they look and feel better, isn't shy about saying what they want, is generally happy, has friends but is willing
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Wesley Joel - b.free0@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:59 pm

person.com
USER ID: 5657651
Nickname: b.free
Name: wesley joel
State/Region: California
City: Carrolton

b.free: Okay dear but i am online now on yahoo can we chat there to know more about each other if u don`t mind dear ............my is b.free0@yahoo.com and u my dear ?
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:46 pm

The email adress b.free0@yahoo.com lead on Zorpia, wesley
51, Carrollton, Texas - full profile available for members only
picture already reported

The email adress aa.amadeo@yahoo.com lead on BlackPlanet, Passionflower26
Here For: Friends, Casual Dating, Networking, Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Last Login: November 30, 2011
Race: Black/African American, Other
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Aquarius

YazB
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Updated Romance Scammer

Postby YazB » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 am

Hi Think this guy used to go as Young Jackson... now his alias is John Webb. His Email: johnwebb714@yahoo.com
this is what he wrote:
"
Hello Yasmeen,
How are you today?I guess you are doing fine as always. This is John from Facebook.

My name is John Webb .I am from Lisburn Ireland.I am a Marine Engineer by profession.I had my degree at the Hanover university.I work with LSS Co.Ltd here in the U.K. I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations

I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Thomas Webb of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago.May her soul rest in peace.I have one daughter,Her name is Sonia and she is Eleven years old now.I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here.

I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day.
John. "
I responded to this and I received another email (Post to follow)...this is when I got suspicious. Beware Ladies please.

YazB
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Updated Romance Scammer

Postby YazB » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:21 am

2nd email from John Webb:

"Dear Yasmeen ,

Thanks for the mail and introduction.
Attached are some of my pix.
Honestly, I really like you and will want us to build a relationship together. Please let’s communicate through email because I am presently working in the ship using the company computer.

I love your eyes, your smile, your hair, your body, damn, it drives me off the wall, and I am crazy about you.

These are few you need to know about me.

Favorite ice cream brand: Häagen Däzs

Favorite music: all types, depending on my mood

Favorite band in the 80's: Bon Jovi & Aerosmith (big fan)

Favorite singer today: DON MOEN

Passion: you...and music

Instrument: piano

Part of me that i like the most: smile and eyes

Do you have a middle name: ???

Favorite food: Cheese burgers, Italian and Mexican (viva México!), chocolates, icecream, desserts, candies.

Worst weakness: Animals, specially when they suffer

Something i love to do and do most of the time: laugh, sing and dance

Favorite movie: Sleeping Beauty, Miss Congeniality

Favorite TV series: Friends & Sex and the City

Favorite piece of clothes: Pajamas, socks, jeans,tshirts and sneakers,long sleves

What i love to buy: music,shoes and perfume

What i can´t stand: LIE

What i like the most: YOU!!!

Today's wish: To be with you.

Worst time in my life: when my dad left

Best time in my life: when we finally get to be together

where would i love to go with you: Bahamas , can we make it happen?

Please kindly give me a brief answer to all this questions, i really need to know more about you??

Would you like us to get married when we meet?

What cheers you up?

What irritates you?

How you handle matters when you are angry?

Where you see yourself in five years?

Would you move from your country if you found the true love?

How you would do it?

Now you know a little more about me..

This you already know: I LIKE YOU!!!!

I have attached more of my pics for you.

Hope to hear from you soon

Bye from John .

YazB
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Updated Romance Scammer

Postby YazB » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:31 am

John Webb contacts you via facebook, then deletes his profile, once you start communicating via email. I checked, he is no longer on Face book.

These are images he sent me.

Return to “White Males”