It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:57 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Liucheng Steven, 971-248-8590

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Liucheng Steven, 971-248-8590

Postby minerva » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:39 am

afful235

38 Post
856 Follower
7.487 Following

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Ana95
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

404-796-8180

Postby Ana95 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:12 pm

Hola mi nombre es Ana, tengo 26 años, hace una semana conocí a un chico por la app de speaky estuvimos hablando y me cayo bien después intercambiamos números de teléfono , y seguimos hablando todo iba normal, me dijo que se llamaba Jang Choi que tenia 33 años, que era de surcorea ,era ingeniero en Software que vivía en Pensilvania USA desde hace 3 meses. Después me pido una foto mía(no la mande , primero le dije que mandaría una suya y me mando un video de el).Incluso lo bloque pero el me escribió de otro numero supuestamente de su trabajo. Otro día me hizo una pregunta que me incomodo ¿Cuál era mi plan de inversión? y le conteste que ninguno , el me dijo que tenia capital en bitcoins y le dije esta bien , después como a los dos días me volví a decir lo mismo y le dije que no ya le había contestado, lo deje pasar y estuvo hablando normal después el día de ayer me mando una foto de su mama ( supuestamente tenia cáncer y el pagaba su tratamiento), me mando una foto falsa( Google y esta me mando a esta pagina) , gracias a dios me di cuenta a tiempo, después el día sábado(hoy) me pregunto sobre mi plan de inversión y hoy me moleste y le dije que no estaba interesada y se enojo .
También dice que con bitcoins compro un departamento( es mentira)
Tengan mucho cuidado, adjunto pruebas

Hello, my name is Ana, I am 26 years old, a week ago I met a boy through the speaky app, we were talking and I liked him afterwards we exchanged phone numbers, and we continued talking, everything was normal, he told me his name was Jang Choi who had 33 years old, who was from South Korea, he was a Software Engineer living in Pennsylvania USA for 3 months. Then he asked me for a photo of me (I didn't send it, first I told him I'd send one of his and he sent me a video of it). I even blocked it but he wrote me from another number supposedly from his work. Another day he asked me a question that made me uncomfortable. What was my investment plan? and I answered that none, he told me that I had capital in bitcoins and I said okay, after about two days I said the same thing again and I told him that I had not already answered him, I let it pass and he was talking normally after Yesterday he sent me a photo of his mother (supposedly he had cancer and he paid for his treatment), he sent me a false photo (Google and this one sent me to this page), thank God I found out in time, later the day Saturday (today) he asked me about my investment plan and today he bothered me and told him that I was not interested and he got angry.

It also says that with bitcoins I buy an apartment (it's a lie)

Be very careful, I enclose evidence

agiwat_23
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby agiwat_23 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:29 pm

Hello everyone!

First of all, my English isn't that good. But I try my best.

"My" guy's name is Wong Frank. He is 35 years old. Birthday on 17th Nov. it starts on a Sunday 17th of October. Only a couple days ago.
He text me on Instagram. Since I find it so strange that someone is looking for a relationship from afar, I found it suspect from the start. but good. you can be lucky too, I thought to myself. He ask if its okay that he is 35. I am 30. If there is a barrier because of the age differences. I asked how he got this last name. He said his mother was from Korea and his father from the UK. Both live in Korea and he live because of work in the UK. He is a computer engineer. At some point he asked me if we could continuing write in LineApp. said and done. Since I saw the dog in the profile picture, I asked for the name. He has many names for the dog. Bob, Tasha. When he said it was a female dog, I replied that Bob was not that nice as a name. He asked about my cats and if I could send pictures of them. I did it. Well, in the meantime, I was chasing the images I had through Google Images Search. I always do that when someone from abroad is supposedly interested in me and a real relationship. I found nothing on 2 out of 3 pictures I have. That thing with google helped me twice. It happened to me twice with scamming guys, also on Instagram. But with the help of Google I found the real person behind the pictures. after a short time he asked me how much I would earn and revealed his earnings to me. That was the sign I've been waiting for. Something that should lead me to warn me definitively. I do research the last picture through the Google image search. And then he suggested this page to me. And here I am with my scammer. Wasn't surprised because I already felt it.

I am from Berlin / Germany. Thanks for the site and take care of yourself!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wong frank - IG

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:40 pm

scammer's IG is private

profile pic

add. IG pics

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Yonghee Donwon, youngheedongwon@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:48 pm

Yonghee Donwon
private profile

hangout avatar

Tammy1130
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Tammy1130 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:00 am

在 MICO APP 遇到的
說他叫李麗芳 帳號打英文的Lì fāng

說媽媽是台灣人102歲了 :mrgreen: 爸爸是韓國人已往生
應該女兒八歲,在英國 倫敦給他前妻的姐姐扶養
chi Nikola說是他女兒的名字,還要求我多陪陪她女兒聊天,說他自己今年38歲,因為前妻在結婚前就跟自己好友有染,卻沒有實質證據還是舉辦婚禮了,但婚後確實抓到好友與她會老婆在床上,後面離婚之後說女兒被前妻帶走,前妻又轉嫁將小孩丟給前妻姐姐,說是希望把小孩接來台灣跟我一起生活度過餘生,原先說是在美國 洛杉磯工作,幾天後說要去馬來西亞,但mico註冊的國籍是奈及利亞,謊稱他去那工作才開始接觸軟體,所以就登記在那,說系統不能修改,後續我在MICO立即遇到一個使用他照片的也是一樣說自己是混血兒,我告訴他,他向我解釋網路上很多人用他照片行騙,要我拒絕他們並檢舉他們,在馬來西亞一週左右開始說他不舒服,肋骨痛,但早上還跑去健身房運動,就開始要求我幫他支付醫藥費,一開始說15萬台幣,後來說5萬台幣,一直說他覺得我不愛他不幫他,如果他死了我也會良心不安,一直說他的同事老闆籌到九萬台幣而已,還騙我說我有多少錢都匯給他同事在台灣的女友帳號,本來想把她帳號騙到公布,結果他一直要說幫他準備多少錢不然他氣喘吁吁快死,他不想死,一直說出院就立即匯款還我,我覺得很好笑,自稱公司第二大主管,可以不用上班不用進公司,為何卻去馬來西亞工作受傷公司無法處理,也不幫他支付醫療費用,是有傳他插管的照片,但非常模糊,其實他一開始就一直說他出差需要 蘋果禮品卡。說幫他買個500也可以,說這樣才能繼續聯絡我,不想跟我斷聯絡,我跟他說雖然我不是用蘋果手機,但我也大致知道禮品卡做什麼用的,想要用小小金額先騙取,不成功開始演出醫院插管 需要手術費用,昨天跟他說不用在跟我說要借錢,他說他很有錢不會為了兩萬元台幣逃跑,我只回他人長得帥帥的,身材也練的不錯,好好做個男人吧!這樣跟女生開口借錢不是個男人的行為,他說我侮辱了他,說長這麼大沒遇到像我這樣自私還侮辱人,我實在笑到快肚子痛,老媽102歲這太扯了好嗎? 他38歲,這樣他媽哪時候生他呀,64歲生他哇塞好棒棒,說他在美國洛杉磯不會英文,我用英文不會,說住日本六年,我用是日文問他他也沒辦法正確回答,我用韓文翻譯他就說他韓國待沒有很久,一年多會說了吧!美國待最久不會英文,說要講美語,我換美語一樣說不懂,現在詐騙都這麼弱嗎? 其實我當看劇,看他還能怎麼編,覺得挺好笑的,跟他說通電話就說他沒有禮品卡所以不能使用視訊通話,我問同事他卻說我同事不懂他們美國狀態,我問美國朋友他們說使用上也是需要綁定信用卡可以下載軟體但視訊通話有了網路就可以,跟台灣差不多,要騙真的網路Google大神就能找到所有了,我一開始用手機的搜尋沒有找到,我後來搜尋如何用照片找人,結果就是要開Google電腦版,電腦版上傳照片就看到這裡了,感謝大家提供這些訊息,讓我更確定他是騙子,當然我閒閒的如果他想繼續編故事,我當作看故事,到時候有更新劇情在上來提供。由衷感謝大家,希望大家在網路上一定要停止(思考他的話,停止動作),問(問問身邊,搜尋Google神尊),記得世界上絕對沒有天上掉下來的幸福。
Encountered in MICO APP
Said his name is Li Lifang and his account is Lì fāng in English

Said mom is 102 years old from Taiwan :mrgreen: my dad is Korean and has passed away
My daughter should be eight years old, and was raised by his ex-wife’s sister in London, England.
Chi Nikola said it was his daughter’s name, and also asked me to accompany her daughter to chat more. He said he was 38 years old this year because his ex-wife had an affair with his friends before marriage, but there was no substantive evidence that the wedding was held, but after marriage I did catch my friend and her wife in bed. After the divorce, he said that her daughter was taken away by her ex-wife. The ex-wife passed on and threw the child to her ex-wife and sister, saying that she hoped to bring the child to Taiwan and live with me for the rest of her life. Working in Los Angeles, USA, a few days later, he said he was going to Malaysia, but the registered nationality of mico was Nigeria. He lied that he went to work there before he started contacting the software, so he registered there and said that the system could not be modified. I immediately encountered it in MICO. A person who used his photo also said that he was a mixed-race. I told him that he explained to me that many people on the Internet used his photo to deceive, and asked me to reject them and report them. After about a week in Malaysia, he said he was uncomfortable and had rib pain. , But I ran to the gym in the morning and started asking me to help him pay for medical expenses. At first I said 150,000 Taiwan dollars, and later I said 50,000 Taiwan dollars. He kept saying that he didn’t love him and would not help him. If he died, I would also He would be conscientious. He kept saying that his colleague’s boss had raised NT$90,000. He also lied to me that how much money I had was remitted to his colleague’s girlfriend account in Taiwan. He wanted to cheat her account until it was announced, but he kept saying How much money can be prepared for him otherwise he is panting and dying. He doesn’t want to die. He keeps saying that he will remit money to me immediately after he is discharged from the hospital. I think it’s funny. Claiming to be the company’s second-largest executive, he doesn’t have to go to work and doesn’t need to join the company. The company couldn't handle it and didn't help him pay for medical expenses. There were photos of him being intubated, but it was very vague. In fact, he kept saying that he needed an Apple gift card for a business trip. He said that it is okay to buy him a 500, saying that he can continue to contact me, and I don’t want to disconnect from me. I told him that although I don’t use an Apple phone, I also roughly know what the gift card is for, and I want to use a small one. The amount was defrauded first, and the performance was unsuccessful. The hospital intubation required surgical expenses. Yesterday I told him that I didn’t need to borrow money. He said that he was very rich and would not run away for NT$20,000. I only returned to others to look handsome. Handsome, well-trained body, be a man! It’s not a man’s behavior to ask a girl to borrow money like this. He said that I insulted him. He said that I didn’t meet selfishness and insulting people like me when I grew up. I was so laughing that my stomach hurts. My mother was 102 years old. Okay? He is 38 years old, so when will his mother give birth to him? 64-year-old he is great, saying that he can't speak English in Los Angeles, USA, I can't use English, said he lived in Japan for six years, I asked him in Japanese I couldn't answer correctly. I used Korean translation and he said that he hadn't stayed in Korea for a long time, so he would say it in more than a year! The United States has not been able to speak English for the longest time, and it says that I want to speak American. I can’t understand it as if I change to American. Are scams so weak now? In fact, when I watched a drama, it was funny to see how he could edit it. I told him on the phone that he didn’t have a gift card so he couldn’t use video calls. When I asked my colleague, he said that my colleague didn’t understand their US status. I asked American friends said that they also need to bind a credit card to download the software, but the video call can be connected to the Internet, which is similar to Taiwan. If you want to deceive the Internet, Google can find everything. I found it. I later searched for how to find people with photos. The result was to open the computer version of Google. Upload photos on the computer version and see here. Thank you all for providing these information, so that I can be more sure that he is a liar. Of course I am free if he If I want to continue to make up the story, I treat it as watching the story, and then there will be updates on the plot to provide. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I hope you will stop (think about his words and stop actions) and ask (ask your side, search for Google gods) on the Internet, remembering that there is absolutely no happiness falling from the sky in the world.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added TL ;)

Trish_25
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Trish_25 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:30 pm

He changed his name now. He is Richard Chung in IG and Whatsapp. He's pretending to be from UK and will give you his bank account details before he'll try to scam you.

Trish_25
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Trish_25 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:57 pm

He goes by Richard Chung now in Whatsapp and IG. Has a lot of profiles and different names but same photos.

https:/ /instagram.com/richdchung?utm_medium=copy_link

Trish_25
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Trish_25 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:39 am

Thank you for sharing your story. I really appreciate your courage very much. How long were you texting him before he asked you for monetary help?
Mine was after a month.

Redlotus
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Redlotus » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:37 pm

Name: Yung Raymond
Ig: yungraymondyl
Stay in Scotland, UK
Phone number: +44 7480 486626
Works as a drilling rig SV
He blocked me when I talked about scammers

curlyangel
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Chang Dongwon - +44 7438 158016

Postby curlyangel » Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:01 pm

Matched with him on Meeff. Says he is 38, his mom is from Korea and his dad is from Hong Kong. He lives in the UK. He is a project manager.

Image ImageImage
Image Image Image

His WA picture:

Nothing really interesting to mention about the conversation. It's just getting to know someone a bit better like ask about hobbies, how long you are single, your work, your favorite music, food and color etc. Then usually it's if you have eaten, where are you, what is the time and so on and so on. He does very quickly call you baby though.
He also doesn't answer too much about himself. Uses a lot of emojis and also the cute pleading face emoji.

[10:03, 30-12-2021] +44 7438 158016: Dear I'm going to the shopping today
[10:03, 30-12-2021] +44 7438 158016: I will love to shop for you too 🥰💟
[10:03, 30-12-2021] +44 7438 158016: Send me your shoe size your clothes size and your ring size?

[10:14, 30-12-2021] +44 7438 158016: Okay hon 😘💟
[10:14, 30-12-2021] +44 7438 158016: Send me your home address and your full name honey 💖
[10:16, 30-12-2021] +44 7438 158016: When I get to the shopping I will let you honey 💝💞

Okay so once he is done shopping he sends you videos of what he bought for you so think: iPhone, shoes, clothing, jewelry etc.

[12:05, 30-12-2021] +44 7438 158016: When I finish Posting the package 📦 I will let you no okay
[12:05, 30-12-2021] +44 7438 158016: Love you
[13:21, 30-12-2021] +44 7438 158016: Honey I'm done posting the package 📦
[13:23, 30-12-2021] +44 7438 158016: Babe i forgot to tell
the agent in charge of the parcel said you will have to pay some money when the parcel arrive before they deliver to you, but don't worry too much I put some little amount of money inside for you so you can use it to replace the money you spent
[15:18, 30-12-2021] +44 7438 158016: I hope you are not worried about the money the agent said you will pay

Interesting how they already know this. :thinking:

[16:56, 30-12-2021] +44 7438 158016: Honey the company told me the money you are going to pay is about 1500 USD dollar
[16:58, 30-12-2021] +44 7438 158016: Hope you are not worried honey?

Me thinking to myself: Of course not since I'm not going to pay anything :lol:

[14:46, 31-12-2021] +44 7828 878129: Dear Sir/Madam,
We have written to notify you of the position of the plot from its source London, UNITED Kingdom to <insert address and phone number here> along with <your name> and Chang Dongwon , as the sender and receiver from a courier company account that contains personal information both by the sender and the recipient.

We draw to your notice that during the process of Customs Clearance which is a legal duty to be carried out on shipment into Istanbul Turkey at the airport, we realized your parcel is contained with Electronic devices that has no Importation License of such devices, for this already is called for the delay of your parcel until clearance is done here in our office at Turkish International airport Tayakadın for you have been required to make payment for the charges levied against you for clearance to be done before your parcel can proceeds destination for delivery.

Customs clearance must take place before goods can be released for all shipments (above USD 300) into Turkey or during Customs Airport Clearance check on transit. To this regards means taken or sent from any country and brought into Istanbul Turkey by land, sea or air (whether or not landed or transshipped into Turkey for the sole purpose of being carried to another country either by the same or another conveyance; Customs have the right to re-evaluate shipment, should they wish when the need arises as it affects the promulgated Customs Act, in operations, which may result in the shipping delay and therefore requiring formal clearance before it is released. It is a mandatory requirement for the receiver/sender to obtain an Importation License in the shipment of a parcel which contains Electronic equipment. In order to avoid any delays the license should be obtained prior to the shipping process from the country of origin. In cases where this license is not found during customs clearance, parcel is charged for shipping, customs clearance, duty and taxes also are required payment for the. importation license to aid it release.

You have been required to make payment for the release of your parcel for reasons stated below:

Airport Tax...................... $400
Importation License ......... $200

Clearing Fee……………. $900

Total............................... $ 1500

{One Thousand Five hundred dollars .}

For quick response to the release of your parcel, this payment should be made as soon as possible to our account officer.

NOTE:
The receipts for payment should be sent to us for payment proof and also for our record and book keeping. We will proceed with actions needful for the release of your parcel with no further delay when payment is confirmed. This is an urgent situation, thus prompted response is required to aid the release of your parcel as it remain in our custody within the expected time for clearance before appropriate actions to it penalty is carried out. We hope we have been able to update you accordingly with this situation arising that has caused a delay on your parcel on shipment.

Yours Sincerely:
DEMIR MUSTAFA .
CUSTOMS CLEARANCE DEPT
TURKISH CUSTOMS SERVICE.

Just a load of bullocks in there. Obviously not how real customs works etc. Also apparently the package goes to Turkey and the number used by the delivery company is of English landcode.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jiwonchung9@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:35 pm

Mark421 Dec 27 '21
Hello

Mark421
Email jiwonchung9@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 36 y.o.
Country United States
City Los Angeles, CA
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Gemologist
Description
Personal Description I'm passionate about my work
IP Address Geolocation
192.142.128.136 is an IPv4 address owned by Eonix Corporation
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Lolu1346
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lolu1346 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:08 pm

He goes by Chi Yat, +44 7849 289273

Contacted me on Instagram Jan. 4, 2022, then asked for WhatsApp account to continue talking .

Claims he's from Manchester, England... is a Petrol Chemical Engineer Works for Vintage Pop National Grid Holdings PLC. He says he works at sea and due to nature of job he cannot make video or phone calls. He is Korean, moved to UK at age 5, parents died of motor accident when he was 10, grew up in orphanage, but then aunt adopted him. His parents left him a lot of properties in Soeul Korea. etc...

All this time I just went along, but I already knew from day one he was a scammer... I was intrigued with what else he would try to say or do.

I talked to him for 3 days, he didn't do anything harmful. He would ask me if I ever received gifts and such from over seas... I just said I don't like gifts, I don't like flowers and to not send me anything because I will not accept it. hahaha, after 3 days he told me he was madly in love with me and all this stuff about love is about trust, so I called him out. I told him that 9/10 things about him says that he is a scammer, according to FBI definitions, he got so upset saying that I doubt his personality. etc...

I hope no one gave this scammer any money... and I hope this forum can help people.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:34 pm

welcome to RS Lolu1346 and thanks for the add. information on this scammer :)

phoe number +44 7849 289273 ---> UK cell
- 7849 - xxxxxx provider O2

Deliriummm
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Deliriummm » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:13 pm

Current account:

.instagram.com/chunghee5650/ .... its Private!

chunghee5650

10 posts
1,121 followers
772 subscribed

chung Hee
제 이름은 Jake kim입니다. 한국에서 왔지만 영국에 살고 있습니다.
다양한 언어와 문화를 배우고 친구를 사귈 수 있습니다.
여기서 만나서 반가워요

TL

My name is Jake Kim. He is from Korea but lives in England.
He can learn different languages ​​and cultures and make friends.
Nice to meet you here

Return to “White Males”