It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:54 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Liucheng Steven, 971-248-8590

African scammers posing as white men.
codie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

This scammer mobile: +44 7451284408

Postby codie » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:14 am

He registered in Tinder and his name is "Huan Chen" and claimed will relocate to Hong Kong in next month and now staying in Australia, I found his words are nonsense and his photos too fake.

This scammer mobile: +44 7451284408

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: +44 7451284408

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:43 pm

+44-74512-84408 ---> UK cell
7451 2 provider Tismi

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alex Huan Chen - linkedin

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:51 pm

ALEX HUAN CHEN
Project Manager at Shell
United Kingdom
Shell
Imperial College London

10 years international experience in new business development, sales, asset and portfolio management and operations in the marine, energy and infrastructure sectors. Proven experience in developing and implementing business strategies and new projects. Deep knowledge of Marine, energy and infrastructure sectors with strong commercial, deal management, and negotiation skills. Extensive people management and team management.

Worked in United State, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Hong Kong, China, South Korean, Norway, France, South Africa, United Kingdom and Russia

Alyna04061980
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Liucheng Steven, 971-248-8590

Postby Alyna04061980 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:44 am

This guy is now going by Christopher Jin Yang who is supposedly a Korean diamond merchant born and raised in New York and has a mining company in Perth, Australia.

There is a Christopher Yang on Facebook but I don't know if he is real. The same person has a linkedin account and lists Yang Rocks and Minerals Pearls gems Company Ltd as his mining company.

He poses as an orphaned south Korean businessman who's mother died at 6, and father died at 27 leaving him the mine, diamond business and condominium Manhattan.

He claims to like going to the gym and beach but knows no Korean because he was born in New York. He says he's looking for someone to love and marry after he was cheated by his gf with his best friend to gain sympathy. He's also on facebook dating under the same name.

His English is not perfect when he types on whatsapp and he speaks broken english for someone who supposedly was born and raised in New York.

I asked if we could facetime to see if he was legitimate but he said his business whatsapp 206-735-3708 (which actually is a Seattle, WA #) doesn't allow for a video calling. He says when the time comes to video call we would use kakaotalk.

I reversed lookup his photo and found this site. Here are the photos he used.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

206-735-3708

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:27 pm

Alyna04061980

Thank you for your post. This is definitely fake FB profile. Please BLOCK and IGNORE scammers. Be safe!

(206) 735-3708
Usage Cell Number
City Seattle
State Washington
County King
Providers Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chan_young G. - linkedin

Postby Myra » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:42 am

Chan_young G.
Project Consultant at Pearson Korea
New York, United States165 connections
US Global Petroleum
College of Enginering, Seoul South Korea College of Enginering, Seoul South Korea

the company pearsonkorea.com scammer claims to work for also seems to be a fake, 4 employees only
website
Updated Date: 2019-10-20
Creation Date: 2018-11-05
Expiration Date: 2021-11-05

hika
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hika » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:52 pm

Name: Chul Carson
Work: Offshore Engineer
He said that he from Korea but lived in United States

We know from Tinder when he match with me and suddenly chat me. So we have few conversation on that acc and later on he asked if I have Line/Kakaotalk which I replied I have Kakao and give him my ID. Soon later, he add and chat me but what makes me doubt he immediately deleted his Tinder acc because I couldn't trace his chat anymore.

So we continue chat on Kakao but as person you barely know each other, he ask if i believe love at first sight, saying that I'm a person with personality, understanding blablablaa.. Few chats really shows that he is not the real person. I ask about do he stay in Korea and yes but later on in United States. His Korean also is not really amused me because I thought he really the one
yet his chat seems really copied from translate page. hmm

His details that I got from asking:

Sibling: Two with elder sister but he said his sister went to Italy and no news for years from her.
His dad passed away, live alone, practicing Buddha..and nothing much because maybe I ask too much so he feel bothered to answer although he divert the conversation to another topic.

But after all, lets be more extra careful ya with whoever used these pictures.

curlyangel
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Richard Cheng - cheng1616 on KKT

Postby curlyangel » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:29 pm

Meet Richard Cheng. He says he is 39 and from Singapore, but lives in New York, USA. He works as a contractor engineer ( <--- pretends to be shocked! )

Image Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

So he kinda does this thing of wanting to buy a house in your country and that you should take care of it. It's a classic scam of I'm sending you something through post, since obviously you can't send a lot of money in one go on someone's bank account without taxes coming into play plus even if that was possible that is never the plan. The scam is in the I'm sending you something through post.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image Image

It's always hilarious to me how they already know you have to pay and also in how much contact they are with the delivery company. As if this is how it works in the real world. I don't know but it always makes me seriously laugh. Of course I always give a fake address never my own.

So here comes the delivery company with their VERY professional emails to you :mrgreen: :

delivery of packages
GLOBALEXPRESSCOURIER INTL <globalexpresscourierintl@gmail.com>
Di 19-1-2021 03:55
Your package from Mr richard cheong (United State) has been sent to you,you will receive in a few days time,Thanks for using global Express Couriers for your delivery ,we offer best services to our customers worldwide for more enquirers please visit us at our https://globalexpresscourierintl.com/

: delivery of packages
Di 19-1-2021 21:40
I'm an Agent working with Global Express Courier I'm glad to inform you that your package from mr Richard cheong successfully arrived in Netherland and a delivery will be done to your address today.On this Notice, the Documents and other necessary requirements had been accessed by the officials and it was ordered that a payment for TAX/CLEARANCE FEES And DELIVERY CHARGES should be made , The sum total of both fees is (2000 dollars)equivalent (1,650 Euro )please kindly reply to us so we send you our representative bank account details to make the payment and send us the payment receipt for confirmation. Kindly make this payment so that delivery will be done at the address provided.
Thanks for your cooperation Management.please kindly get back to us as soon as possible https://globalexpresscourierintl.com/

Wo 20-1-2021 08:15
IBAN:
LT61 3250 0107 3462 5900

Bank code (SWIFT/BIC):
REVOLT21

Account holder:
Alicia Sanchez

Bank
REVOLUT LTD

Address
Oval Tower, De Entree 195, 1101 HE Amsterdam, Netherlands 🇳🇱

After making the payment you can send us the payment recipient for confirmation will deliver to you quickly.

I did research and Revolut is a digital bank! https://www.revolut.com/en-NL *cough*Very professional*cough*

Do 21-1-2021 03:30
Hello madam will are waiting for you to make the payment for us to deliver the package to you, failure to make the payment your package will be confiscated and become government property, ( <<--- yeah because that is how that works :mrgreen: ) quickly make the payment for us to deliver to you immediately.

IP Address: 209.85.214.172
Reverse DNS: 172.214.85.209.in-addr.arpa
Hostname: mail-pl1-f172.google.com
Nameservers:
ns3.google.com >> 216.239.36.10
ns2.google.com >> 216.239.34.10
ns1.google.com >> 216.239.32.10
ns4.google.com >> 216.239.38.10
Location For an IP: 209.85.214.172
Continent: North America (NA)
Country: United States IP Location Find In United States (US)
Capital: Washington
State: Unknown
City Location: Unknown
ISP: Google
Organization: Google
AS Number: AS15169 Google LLC
Time Zone: America/North_Dakota/Center
Extra Information for an IP: 209.85.214.172
Continent Lat/Lon: 46.07305 / -100.546
Country Lat/Lon: 38 / -98
City Lat/Lon: (37.751) / (-97.822)

S54321
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby S54321 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:26 am

He also goes by Ethan Minho and I came across him on Meeff app.
His WhatsApp are:
+1 (609) 888-6591
+1 (704) 980-2265

Poses as diamond and gem stone expert
Single
Parent passed away
Only child
Has a dog named poop
From NYC

Had mine field in Perth Australia .
He does voice calls but never video calls and never gives pic when asked.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dong Wonbin - FB (two fakes)

Postby Myra » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:05 pm

Dong Wonbin
Lives in Seoul, Korea
From Seoul, Korea
Single
profile from October 18, 2020

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Dong Wonbin
Lives in Seoul, Korea
From Seoul, Korea
Single
profile from November 17, 2020

Image Image Image

Cosme
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Cosme » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:43 pm

Now, he is going by the name Sang Hoon Gim on Facebook. Now, he’s living in Australia.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

curlyangel
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby curlyangel » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:31 pm

After some digging I found who the real person behind the pictures are:

Kang Hyun Su and he is a plastic surgeon or at least he works in a plastic surgery clinic in Seoul, South Korea!

His real instagram was beautyinside_k though I looked it up and it doesn't exist anymore so it's a possibility he deleted it.

Source: https://www.pixwox.com/post/6868354812582673703810/
https://www.pixwox.com/post/6873481164612473223769/

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:51 am

RPO also on FB Hyun Soo Kang
facebook.com/hyunsoo.kang.520
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=107895307942669&set=p.107895307942669&type=3

IG
Tips for Correct Plastic Surgery Today #Nose Surgery #For men who do plastic surgery, the tip of the nose is the most important The line of the nose is important, but the shape and height of the nose tip cartilage are different depending on the type of cartilage used The most basic nose surgery is usually ear cartilage The second nasal cartilage is also used. Obviously, each cartilage has its strengths and weaknesses. The cartilage that is the most dramatic and can make the tip of the nose the highest and longest is the costal cartilage, but it is a problem that needs to be considered a lot because of the cost ~^^ The fact that this procedure or cost is a bit more burdensome. As a result of personally watching a lot of patients undergoing nose reoperation, I think that the answer is to recommend and invest in a suitable tube material if you have a suitable nose shape rather than considering the cost from the first surgery. ^ #Recommended nose plastic surgery #Recommended place for rhinoplasty #Review of nose plastic surgery #Herne Plastic Surgery Clinic #Good nose surgery hospital #Recommended Plastic Surgery

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kyong Si woo Alex - linkedin

Postby Myra » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:55 am

Kyong Si woo Alex
Bachelor of Science - BS at Herzing University
London, England, United Kingdom
195 connections Contact info
Esso Petroleum Company, Limited
Herzing University

About
I'm proud to be a supervisor of the Esso petroleum company Ltd. where I have loved working for almost 8 years.
I actually joined Esso right after graduating from Herzing University. And in that time I've been privileged to travel right across some part of the world and traveling its part of learning.
I grew up in London and was the only child of my family, my dad died when I was 2hears old, I was brought up by my lovely mom, but after my schooling, she died also...
My background and experience in life helped shape my outlook. I am passionate about creating a respectful, inclusive and diverse workplace - where everyone is welcome and where we have good merit that's my dream...
As a petroleum engineer soon will have my own petroleum company

ismafe2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ismafe2 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:04 am

Duran Chong Lee - Instagram
Antra wannie cute (alias)
Antra

Cell phone: +905360519586 +9078905432512

In my case he calls himself Duran Chong Lee, he lives in Canada, he's 39 years old, single, 160 cm, he is a goldsmith and he has worked in the Graff company (which are dedicated to the gemstone trade) in Turkey for 13 years, his parents died in a car accident and his grandmother (who also died) was the one who gave him that name; it is said to profess the Christian faith, his girlfriend cheated on him and he wants you to be his girlfriend and looking to get married.
He asked for my details because he wanted to send me some gifts that he had bought (he sent me photos and videos of what he supposedly sent me). I gave a different address and when he sent me the supposed receipt (all badly done), I had to pay $3,000 Mexican pesos to receive the "gift". Very insistent that I contact the company to reach an agreement.

https://www.graff.com/international-en/home/

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Last edited by ismafe2 on Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “White Males”