It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Liucheng Steven, 971-248-8590

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:14 pm

pictures stolen from Korean plastic surgeon Kang Hyun Su, see pg.2

connectingsingles.com/user/liuchengsteven47
Liuchengsteven47: Single and simple
My Details
I am: 36 yr-old man seeking woman, 18-82
Located in: Bellevue, Washington, USA
Height: 6' 11" (211 cm) :lol:
More About Me
I am a simple loving man who can do anything possible to make my loved ones happy. I always like to influence others positively.
More about my Match
A honest woman that can make me smile and happy, Kind, truthful and can love me for who I am not because of what I have.
Occupation
I am a marchant and miner of gems, I deal on all kind of gem stones

Ok dear, when you come online you can write me on whatsapp let's chat better because I don't come here often. +1 971-248-8590.thank you

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Liucheng Steven, 971-248-8590

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:27 pm

phone number 971-248-8590
Vernonia, OR 97064
Bandwidth.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

dinichang88@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:35 pm

Dini Yang
Nigeria, Benin City

add. pic

Maneater
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Posing with multiple accounts on "Color Dating" app

Postby Maneater » Mon May 25, 2020 5:12 am

I found this guy by looking up his photo in reverse image search. He has downloaded WhatsApp, kakaotalk (Korean app), and wechat (popular Chinese app). He pretended to be four different profiles using the same pics and messaged me on both KKT and WC (I don't give out my phone number for WhatsApp, even tho he kept pressuring me). He is using both names (Dini and Li) as of now.

His location turned up as Virginia Beach and one of the usernames was "Pearlgems12".

anhelo74
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby anhelo74 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:15 am

So this guy started messaging me on KakaoTalk (Korean messaging app). He is using the name Josh. Says that he is a businessman working in Korean. That he is Korean, born in Busan, but moved to England when he was 4 years old. So he doesn't speak Korean. His English is less than perfect. Claims to be 38. Really wants to get married. Then I did a reverse Google Image search and found him on this site. So I wanted some other pics that he is using.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:43 pm

Seem Pictures stolen from Alvin Ly
.instagram.com/alvinly27/
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:11 pm

Seem Pictures stolen from Alvin Ly
.instagram.com/alvinly27/

doubt it
after ahving read the comments to the pics which were uploaded
profile is from February 2020

heaps of fake IG profiles already listed in the web

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lim Charlie Soun - mamba

Postby Myra » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:18 pm

Lim Charlie Soun
38 yo
From Muscat
I will meet:a girl, 35 - 39 years old
Build: average
Education: Academic degree
Languages spoken: English
Smoking: I don't smoke
Drinking Habits: social drinker
Kids: no
Income: high income
Living Situation: separate apartment (rented or own)
Zodiac sign: Virgo

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mikhail Harris - linkedin

Postby Myra » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:21 pm

Mikhail Harris
Building and construction management at Pfizer
Awka South, Anambra, Nigeria

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jae Hogan - XING

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:25 am

Jae Hogan
wants to have some social interactions.
Employee, Gemologist, Hogandiamondpearls
Employee, Trade Marketing Manager, Loan,investment and Bitcoin trading
Newark, United States of America

Skills
Geology, Chemical Engineering, Cosmetics

XING member since 25 May, 2020

Yvy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Kim Buyung, 40 Brooklyn Experto en perforaciones y Director de Proyectos

Postby Yvy » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:34 pm

Kim Buyung se hace pasar por surcoreano, como experto en perforaciones, trabaja y reside en Brooklyn, tiene un hijo de 2 años que se llama Deng Alex, la madre murió en el parto, los padres en un accidente de tráfico.Contacto conmigo por Instagram Kim_Buyung65, y luego me pidió el teléfono para conocernos en whatssap. Por desgracia encontré tarde esta página. Me ha estafado dinero. Por supuesto la fotos son robadas de un cirujano plástico surcoreano.

Kim Buyung pretends to be South Korean, as a piercing expert, he works and lives in Brooklyn, he has a 2-year-old son called Deng Alex, the mother died in childbirth, the parents in a traffic accident. Kim_Buyung65, and then he asked me for the phone number to meet us on whatssap. Unfortunately I found this page late. He cheated me money. Of course the photos are stolen from a South Korean plastic surgeon.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:48 am

Im so sorry about it :( and welcome to RS :)

Can you please post his whats app number ? and deteail about money request from him.

I hope you already block him and no longer incontact with him :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:51 am

IG
kim_buyung65

12 Post
118 Follower
282 Following

kim buyung
Project manager
Also into drilling expert
Flying around the world
Lover of nature

Korchinjap
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Korchinjap » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:27 pm

So it turns out it’s a scam. I knew something was off. He found me on an app called Muslim Match. It said he’s South Korean, 35 and lives in Manchester. He introduced himself and started off with are you real because I don’t trust this app. And he asked me what I wanted from this app and he said ‘same’ but obviously that was a lie because anyone can say ‘same’ once they know what their victims want. So he asked for my WhatsApp after a long convo. I felt sketchy but still gave him my WhatsApp because I thought I can’t be this skeptic. He kept saying he wants to know if I was real and wanted to voice call me but he couldn’t video call because he has a company phone that doesn’t allow video call. For someone like myself who has a serious problem talking on the phone to someone video or voice call, I still answered his call to understand what this person is really like. He did not sound like a South Korean, he sounded kind of Nigerian or he had a thick black accent. I couldn’t shake off the fact that he sounded so different in accent to the way he looked. I asked him where do you live, he said Phoenix Arizona when on the app he said he’s in Manchester UK. But accordingly to him he’s never been to the uk so another alarm bell started ringing in my head. He sent me a picture of himself and asked me to send one so I did because at the time I was nervous and thought he was real but now I know he isn’t after finding this site. I didn’t send anything crazy just a simple one showing my face. But I regret it because today (day after I spoke to him on the app) I got such a funny feeling again. I know my instincts were telling me don’t trust this guy. So I decided to search his picture on google to see if anything showed up. And guess what I found? This site. And through this site I’ve even discovered the supposed IG that looked like his photo under another name.

Btw he goes by the name Hanyu Lee and Cheung Lee because his parents apparently gave him two names because they loved him so much as he was an only child? Also he has two cats names Joe and Linda and he lives in a house with other guys because I could hear them talking but he contradicted himself saying he lived alone at first. He has parents who live in Chicago? And they apparently meet on Christmas. He apparently lives in Phoenix because he couldn’t get the job he wanted in UK. He says he’s a plastic surgeon but also an architect. Lastly he says he doesn’t like to speak Korean because he likes to speak in English to perfect is. He doesn’t speak very clearly and mumbles so you ask him to repeat himself and he’s like I told you. When you speak he won’t completely understand every word you’re saying. And he’s got some obsession about making you his girlfriend and then calling you mommy and he’s a baby so you have to feed him milk and pizza. God knows this is actually a funny story :mrgreen: because I discovered the scam on the second day but I hope no one else falls victim to this losers games. I’ve confronted him but he’s not answered back :twisted:

Liesel Faurie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Liesel Faurie » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:34 pm

Hi everyone. I have 3 different scammers using this profile. One on WhatsApp and 2 on Facebook.
Aiguo Scott Kim, Chung Ho Dea and Leo Yeung. :mrgreen:

Chung Ho Dea
.facebook.com/emma.david.9693 (Chung Ho Dea)
Kakaotalk (ID:Hodea1880)
Gmail: Chunghodea@gmail.com

Lives in Seoul Korea and then he said he lives in California
"I am a department head here handling people who assign in textile department dear. I was married but we are divorce now the reason is that i caught my wife having an affair with another man in an hotel so i was so disappointed that's why we are divorce"

Aiguo Scott Kim
.facebook.com/lekan.asf.1 (Aiguo Scott Kim)

Leo Yeung
+852 643 41244 (WhatsApp)
Here he is a tour manager and investor

Return to “White Males”