It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:03 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Cesar - +995 571903671 (WhatsApp)

African scammers posing as white men.
hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hockeygirl » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:06 am

I met this man call Cesar on a Dating Site call Zorpia.com/Twoo.com
Phone Number: +995 571903671 (WhatsApp)
https://www.twoo.com/519076236#index

Richardss, 45
San Diego, California

Likes 1,121 Views 994 Match % 51%

Here for friends

Chat Connected

Image Image

PROFILE DETAILS

Richardss has completed 7 out of 52 details.

Response rate: 64%
Response time: Within a day
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Preferred language: English
Relationship status: I'm single
Sexual orientation: I'm straight

VERIFICATIONS

Richardss has 1 out of 3 required verifications. Make sure you get Verified too.
Twoo Premium
Verified

Messages he sent to me in my Zorpia.com/Twoo.com Inbox

Richardss: How are you?
Richardss: I am good dear. Hello I like your picture and I would like to get to know you better. You look beautiful and i am attracted to you. My name is Cesar, from San Diego California, i am doing a research program in Europe. Am searching for a woman for love and respect. you are cute. smiles
Richardss: Nice to hear from you ______.I was in NSW in 2010. i really like to visit there again. I am single father and i have a daughter, i have been married before but my wife died two years and few months and since then l am searching for a new partner. Am not always online here because of my tight program here in europe. You can add me on whatsapp so that we can talk better and know more about each other ok. My Whatsapp No +995571903671.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Cesar Richards - +995 571903671 (WhatsApp)

Postby hockeygirl » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:34 am

The photos stolen and they belong to a French man call Paul François who lives in Ukraine, as a French Journalist
https://www.fiverr.com/paul_francois/wr ... 4&view=gig

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Cesar Richards - +995 571903671 (WhatsApp)

Postby hockeygirl » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:54 am

Image Image Image Image

Name: Cesar Richards
Marital Status: Widowed with one daughter
Nationality: American Citizen
Religious: Catholic
Current Location: Georgia (Temporary) & Perth Australia
Home Town: San Direction California USA/San Diego California USA
Phone Number: +995 571903671 (WhatsApp)
Dating Site: Zorpia.com/Twoo.com

He's name is Cesar Richards from San Direction California USA but at moment now he is in Georgia since 11 months ago doing research on he's further study in Doctorate Degree Counseling Psychology. He also works in the Psychology Research Institute.
He is a widower with one daughter who lives in California USA. She lives in a child care support home. He's wife die two years ago. He also told me in twoo that he lives in San Diego but not San Direction California USA What a mixed up!!! In he's family there is no siblings in he's family just him! He also told me he is in Perth australia at moment. :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

Return to “White Males”