It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mark Donald, markdonald2820@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:11 pm

Wonder Dating
Tttmtt
53, Man, Single
Auburn, United States

So sorry to infringe on your privacy,Its said that 'A picture is worth a thousand words, but when I saw yours,it was more than words could explain.The charming profile is,though a little personal message but your look tells a nice lot about a nice person...so i had to drop a message to the charming person with this great profile.Just want to know you better and be a friend or more. Hope to hear from you sometime.This is my email address (markdonald2820@gmail.com)

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

biggles777
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Donald, markdonald2820@gmail.com

Postby biggles777 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:27 am

Admin: Guidance please I have same name Mark Donald also Mark Donad. markdonadd6@gmail.com

I've a verifiable full scam from start to finish including pictures and video of Edafe the 26 year old Nigerian behind it. The people in the pictures he sends are well known.

A lot for people to learn from, may I repost within your rules as I understand better thanks to your teams guidance?
Bring money, guns and lawyers

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:15 pm

Sure, please go ahead, but remember please copy and paste chat log - not screenshots of texts :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

biggles777
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby biggles777 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:24 pm

Sure, please go ahead, but remember please copy and paste chat log - not screenshots of texts :)
Thanks for your guidance. Please understand this took over a year so shall keep to minimum hope people will learn. The scam is most important will ensure have all details

markdonadd6@gmail.com
Markdonald333333333@gamil.com
johnson211555@gmail.com

My alias meets Mark D on WWF2 an exchange takes place and emails are exchanged to move to Hangouts

Him: Hello
Me: Hello
Him: How are you doing
Me: Hey good morning to you
Him: Good morning my dear
Him: Hi, how are you doing today?

We start and key points only as there is so much

Him: Well I'm an engineer independent contractor..I take contract from the government and both individual companies.. I'm currently here in the UK Scotland working on a contract..I have be doing this job for about long now.. I'm getting my retirement after this contract and home to settle down with family.m

Him: Well I was born in Germany Berlin...I 've to allot of places because my job is a traveling one..I have been to London island France Mexico Dubai..I visited Australia Brisbane for vacation many years ago

Me: Tell me more about your contract
Him: Well I'm an oil engineer independent contractor.i take contract from the government and both individual companies....we supply oil and gas industry also build up tankers where the company keeps their crude oil change...I have my crew men that work with me wherever I got a contract they are always with me and we be working together for over 25 years now... right now I'm currently here in the UK Scotland ocean working on a contract awarded to me here in Halliburton oil company..
Him: I have be here for the pass 6 months and I have three months left to get the contract done and get my paycheck from the company and home after paying my crew worker's

Edit: He starts the love and texts now frequently have Gif's, emoji and YouTube songs

Him: I have an assistant management of my crew..his name is William we have be working together for the pass 20 years now..Is a nice person you take care of stuff on behalf of me the way it's supposed to be

Him: Gonna miss you hug and kisses to you

Him: I have 20 men three chefs two male and female. all together are 24 including my assistant manager William

Me: Sometimes your messages leave me at a loss for words and I'm not sure how to respond

Me: Why is that picture ranked among the top scam photos for women on the internet?
Him: Oh sorry I haven't told you about it.....my Instagram account get checked many years ago and they steal my pictures for scamming people...i reported them to the states FIB to investigate and get whosoever track down and get them arrested....they do a lot of research and confirmed the hacker is from Afghanistan...that was about 4 to 5 years ago.... that's why I personally shutdown my Facebook and Instagram since then I haven't been on any social media to communicate with your new one..

Him: And here are my passport and my work ID card Markdonald333333333@gamil.com here is my company email,you can contact me on here, i don't give it out..it's for business partner. i don't care giving it to you honey I think is right time we have to know everything about ourselves babe

Me: Ooh you such a lovely man babe a kiss for you

Him: I will do just that today and make sure the machines get here by Monday or Tuesday babe
Me: Okay. Where do they have to ship them from?
Him: From China babe

Him: I need those machines here as from Monday Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday latest babe

Him: Work is fine..getting things ready for upcoming project...remember i told you about the machines i needed for the project babe
Me: Yes babe I hope you are getting them?
Him: I contacted the Company in China yesterday and told them all the equipment that i need to order.. they said it takes two weeks to get things ship to the platform here in Scotland and that''s the only quick delivering they can make here

Him: Yeah...Well i don't care anymore babe..this is the biggest contract i 've ever had in my career and is a contract worth alot of million dollars babe

Him: Is a contract awarded to me for the some of 100 Million U.S Dollar honey

Him: Everything will be fine.... William will be here shortly and will get you posted after our conversation about it okay

Him: I'm so happy and excited babe Do you want to see what I have for you guys babe I need your address to get it to you honey

Him: Well remember i told you i 've only %5000 left with me...and that won't be enough for tow three months. i have be ruining around looking for someone to loan me some cash and make sure the food get here next week babe
Me: Ooh okay babe so you need months of food?
Him: I don't want anything to cos delay at this point. i don't care am willing to pay with interest babe
Him: Yeah
Me: Ooh so I guess you need to do something
Him: Yeah, i'm trying the best i can babe
Him: All am looking for if $15000 three thousand for the shipping fees babe
Me: Ooh so you need $18000?
Him: Yeah
Me: Why doesn’t the company pay babe?
Him: No...Company is not responsible for providing such need in my job babe....Remember this is a contract awarded to me here. i'm responsible for whatever my crew needed to get the contract done and get my paycheck from them..

Him: I have something to share with you right now babe
Me: What's that babe?
Him: Remember i told you about the food stuff yesterday, William's wife got only $4000 as loan with her car for us with am interest of $1000 for three months babe
Me: Ooh but I thought you need $18000 babe
Him: Yeah, remember i have $5000 left with me plus the 4000 from her which is half of the money babe

Him: [I have no choice right now, i need your help and support babe]
Me: I don't care m willing to pay you back when am done with my contract in two months time babe
Him: Thank you so much babe
Me: You're welcome babe
Him: Well all i need right now is $9000 honey,,once i have the money completely i have to contact the food agent and make sure the food get here on time
Him: There's a lady who work as agent here with her husband she's from Australia too babe

Him: Here's the info babe

Gwen Lloyd
National Australia Bank
ABN 12 004 044 937

Gwen Lloyd
Account 12-844-1788
BSB:082-879
Swan Hill Victoria
SWIFT CODE:NATAAU 3303M

That's the full scam all the talk about a shipment from China as he spent everything on it. I leave Hangouts open and block after some time where we move to email and WhatsApp

Him: You let me down...I try as much as I can to make you understand this but you refuse to talk to me........I never let you out of my mind you are always in my tho

Me: That's right when you get called out on your bull*** you can't handle the truth.

Him: Hope she's fine.... remember I care about you and your family.....Life hasn't be easy for me since the death of my father...I stop school to take care of my mother.. after some years I lost my job.... I'm sorry for be playing around you Maura...I have to be honest with you...I got myself involved in this to take care of my mother and Son..... I'm sorry once again...I told my Mom about it and I was warned to stop this wish I did.....a friend of mine get me involve and gave me those picture and set it up for me......I cut off the shirt with them since my mother refuse and stop me from be part of scams......once again I'm sorry for everything

Me: Now you are talking close to the truth.

Him: well my name is Edafe and my surname is Diamond.. I'm originally from Nigeria born and brought up here...I came from a poor family...my father was working with DSC company....he working with them for Manny years.....the salary wasn't enough to take care of family lso he also do some home job to support the family...my mother is full-time house wife......my Dad never allowed my mother to work because he's the jealous type.......We are five childrens two girls and three boys......Am gonna send you some pictures of me to see what am talking about.

Edit: His emails are very long

Him: Lagos is one of the most population State Nigeria.... I'm 32 years old as present now......No am not with the mother of my Son. (my bad on age)

Him: 09021672914 here is my WhatsApp number

I have blocked so emails go to spam and then my alias receives an email from an Augustine Marvelous

m24520371@gmail.com

Him: It's me Edafe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPwKJfmmzKI

Bring money, guns and lawyers

Return to “White Males”