It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:39 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anderson S - Anderson4smith1234@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:44 pm

Anderson4smith1234@gmail.com

TAGGED

Anderson S

Last Active:an hour ago

Profile Views:556 times

Profile Skin:Default

Languages:English

Ethnicity:Caucasian/White

Religion:Christian

Orientation:Straight
About Me

About Me:

i'm andrew honest and truthful man please if you're not here for serious relationship dont come on my dm...thanks πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―

CHAT

Hello gorgeous I'm sorry to infringe on your privacy,Its said that 'A picture is worth a thousand words, but when I saw yours,it was more than words could explain.The charming profile is irresistible,though a little personal message but your look tells a lot about a nice person...so i had to drop a message to the charming person with this great profile.Just want to know you better and be a friend or more. Hope to hear from you sometime ...Andrew

2 days ago
Hi ,thank you for your message i really Appreciate it, i will love to know more about you,you seem to be a nice person and I am very curious to learn more about you if possible. I'm new to this online site... so can have your email address to your hangout app so i can get to you from there...
i am single and searching that was why i was on that dating site, i am the busy type due to the nature of my job please bear with me, i am stationed at fPennsylvania but presently deployed to Afghanistan on peace keeping mission,am not supposed to be on the internet communicating with you because we soldiers on deployment are not allowed to communicate with anyone during peace keeping mission like this. So please don't tell anyone you are communicating with me,i hope you understand? if you do i may lose my Job for that, that was why i asked for your hangout email address to private chat you
β€πŸ’‹

I will br glad pretty .. if you dont mind why dont you get a private app so we could get to know each other from there....You could add me on hangout with my gmail address. Anderson4smith1234@gmail.com..i will be there waifing for your message

ImageImageImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to β€œWhite Males”