It is currently Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:03 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Michael Wilson, Michael_Wilson20074@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
beblonde2007
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby beblonde2007 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:11 pm

Picture stolen from Canadian man Jessie B. A.
=>>ca.linkedin.com/pub/jessie-billman-antimo/89/269/16b
=>>zoominfo.com/p/Jessie-Antimo/-1961129872

This Scammer just asked me to mail money to Ghana 03/16/09 @ around 10:00PM this evening. I am attaching that email along with some of the others he has sent. Maybe someone out there will recognize his writing.

I need your help and i need it from your heart..i love you (Name deleted)
Sent: Mon 3/16/09 7:42 PM

Hello (Name deleted)

How are you doing? Thank you for your email and glad you are getting intouch with our farm. it’s 5:25am Tuesday morning here i wake up around 3:00am because my patient is feeling pain and i need to wake up and treat him Anyway he is feeling little better now but he can't sleep so i am sitting by him and i decided to write you because you are part of me..

Thank you for the information about our farm anyway i will see what i can do about the Walter. I miss you (Name deleted) you hold my heart with joy

(Name deleted) my love i want you to do me one big favour and i need this favour from your heart I forget to tell you sorry a lot of things in my mind specially you (Name deleted).. my farm manager birthday is 20th march /2009 i use to send him gift but since it's too later i want you to make it money and send him i am not asking you to send him much but anything that come from your heart he will accept it and i promise to pay you back with an interest when am home. (Name deleted) do this behalf of me and the love you have for me. I miss you and keep thinking about you (Name deleted) I miss you, my lovely wife to be (Name deleted), as I always do. I can almost feel you beside me as I write this mail, and I can smell the scent of wildflowers that always reminds me of you…

(Name deleted) each time I closed my eyes, I started thinking of you. I am very tired and trying hard to sleep but I just couldn't sleep. You are always on my mind and I'm going crazy because of you...

(Name deleted). You have shown me that love can be true, pure and genuine. I knew from the beginning that you were special and that it was only a matter of time before I fell helplessly in love with you. You make me so happy and fulfill me so completely. I thank God each and every day for bringing you into my life. When I look into your eyes in the pic I see a future of endless possibilities and everlasting love.. you make me feel so good and now I wear a smile on the inside and outside, because I know you are mine I love you and keep thinking a lot about you (Name deleted) I promise I will never let you down. Always have the faith because I am there for you always. I miss you and hope you are going to do what I ask you for…Love you

Michael

This is a Nigerian Scammer operating on the LavaLife and other dating sites. I have found him listed on another scammer site sponsered by AOL. He was posing as a Doctor from San Diego, Ca of Italian heritage. He gave me a virtual San Diego telephone #. He told me he was a widower with a son 10 years old. He told me he had inherited a pineapple farm in Ghana from his father when he passed away. When pressed for answers about anything he would not answer anything with verifiable information. He started emailing me the first of January and I have received a message from him as late as tonight. He is very attentive. He has a very romantic way with his words. He is using different screen names and information, but his messages to the other women that he has scammed out of money were word for word the same as some of the messages he has sent to me. He made one mistake of calling me from a Nigerian number. He has someone else call me from Ghana who is posing as his farm manager and his farm manager's wife. They also called me yesterday. I could not track his IP number it loops back around to MSN and Yahoo.

His screen name with me was Michael_Wilson20074@Live.com, Michael_Wilson@Live.com, and Michael_Wilson20074@yahoo.com. These email address have an underscore between the first and last names of his screen names.

He has scammed many women. He changes his profile and screen names daily and is emailing a variety of females. He has been able to con many women out of money. He is very educated with a far above average IQ.

Here are samples of some of the email's I have gotten from this scammer

Good day‏
Sent: Sun 3/15/09 1:38 AM

Hello (Name deleted)

How are you doing? I am sorry not writing to you early i know how you are feeling i do feel the same thing too if i don't send you an email each day. (Name deleted) i am not looking for family again your family is mine and mine is yours because we are one Am ok with Danny and i will love your family as my own. I miss you crazy (Name deleted) you are so Good and kind to me. (Name deleted) i am who i am funny ,lovely do love to laugh i think you have know more about me already and you are going to see the same thing in me when we meet eah other in person..

(Name deleted) i am doing Good my the grace of God and i hope you are doing Good too, (Name deleted) You are the most wonderful, kind, compassionate, romantic, smart, sensible, intelligent, talented, kind, thoughtful, congenial, affectionate, appreciative, loyal, caring, lovely woman to marry. infact (Name deleted) i am very happy you are you sharing your love with me (Name deleted) i promise you i am always there for you Good and bad because am in love with you and i will do everything to make you feel like 7years baby girl..

(Name deleted) you know that there are no words in the world or in any dictionary that could begin to explain the love I feel for you, there are so many reasons for me to love you. I love the way you find humor in the darkest of clouds. I Love the way you make me smile. I love to feel your strong arms when they hold me tight. I love the way you accept me for who I am. (Name deleted) You were born, because you have a special place. You’re on a special mission, touched by God's grace. You’re the only one who could fulfill the role, because you have a unique talent deep inside your soul. In so many lives, you play a special part, always touching my heart (Name deleted) We're a perfect match. Thinking of you fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your Love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me that is what make me happy always, and that's what keeps me going..

(Name deleted) i wish am there now to hold you tight and kiss you tight but never mind about the distance i am there with you always, I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you (Name deleted). (Name deleted) There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. You're my everything. I love you so much..

Thank,thank,thank you again (Name deleted) i am very happy with you because it's not all woman can do this for a man you are woman i need to marry and be with you are very serious about everything i am very happy you are taking Good care of our farm ,(Name deleted) what belong to me is yours i want you to feel this inside your heart because we are one..Mr. Williams & Mrs. Williams are very nice person and kind human and i promise you. You are going to like them very soon. (Name deleted) here is not like the state things are different here but i just want to let you know i do love with all what i have inside my heart i am not looking for what is outside you but i seek for what is inside your heart , what is beauty It goes away with time.. Beauty coming from the heart is true and lasts forever.. That is what I have to give the 'winner' of my heart.. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... We all see beauty differently... (Name deleted) my dream is to meet someone in my life who will make me feel loved and pampered... Stop on your way home and pick some wild flowers for me, or call me from where ever you are just to say, 'I love you' Michael and you are thinking of me i am very happy you are doing all this for me (Name deleted). (Name deleted) enjoy the 'little things' in life that come from your heart, not your wallet.. I do not want nor do I need 'things' in my life.. I want all the things money cannot buy (Name deleted) i need your love and your caring..

(Name deleted) I wanted to do something simply to show you how proud I am of the love I have for you (Name deleted) and that I am not afraid to announce it to the world. I want the world to know how I love you (Name deleted) and how much you mean to me. Everyday my love for you (Name deleted) grows and it get stronger and stronger (Name deleted) It's such an overwhelming feeling to be this much in love. Know I don't tell you everyday, but you are the most beautiful woman I know, both on the inside as well as the outside. Your beauty is so captivating! It's not even possible for me to stop thinking about you even for a minute; you are always on my mind. You do something to me... something so indescribable there are no words that I can say that can even give you the slightest clue as to how much I love you. You have truly made me the happiest man on earth. Michael am the king and who make me king the answer is (Name deleted) make me king I love you (Name deleted)....forever. Miss you..

Michael

I have attached pictures that were sent by this scammer.

The attached pictures are stolen.

Last edited by Igulinka on Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Enough
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Woods Dennis (j.woods55@live.com)

Postby Enough » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:32 pm

a_skoo123
Alexandria Ohio
United States
His nationality unspecified
The length of his hair shoulder-length (take a look at the pic)
His eyes blue (very typical for his ethnicity) :mrgreen:
His ethnicity Native American

They get more and more impudent!

Email from: a_skoo123
Date: August 7 2009 - 22:25
Subject: Hello............dear
How are you doing and how is everything with you?, well i guess you might already be wondering why i am searching for profile that far, right?well i am not just looking any far if only you are thinking that way, but i like to know much about other people not only in my country but anywhere on this continent. :party: I so much adored the well cultured manners and behaviors of all people i met and i wanted to give it a try if i could meet a special lady from there who will let us take things step by step....anyway i guess that's just about all i have to say and i will be hoping to read back from you if you don't have a problem with we getting to know each other more,take care and stay healthy.
Greetings,
Dennis.

I got in touch to publish the mail-address and picture he uses
(Deleted duplicate stolen photograph used by scammer)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael_Wilson@Live.com Nigerian Scammer

Postby Myra » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:17 pm

http:/ /www.spark.com (Profile now unavailable)

Bryanq37E4

[New Member]
* 49 years old
* Davison, MI
* Single, Man seeking Woman
* For a Long-term Relationship
* Logged in: 14 hours ago
* Last Update: 6/16/2010
Single
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Smoke: Non-Smoker
Drink: Socially
Education: Master's Degree

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Wiliams Boatey - wboatey@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:18 am

Wiliams Boatey

wboatey@yahoo.com

email from topic (Peter Schiff) http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 25#p162025" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

email sent
41.218.224.171 GHANA :twisted:
Hi, How are you doing today and I am very sorry that i could not contact you, just because i was very busy with my job, Hope you are doing well and you will remember me at hover spot, i would like to know something small about you too , if possible we can schedule time to have some chat, because i have accepted your adding to to my messenger, So i will be waiting for you if only, you are ready to have chat , But i am very interested to know you better and see what we can have in common.... I think this will work for us and it will be good too, if we can communicate through our email address too, because i will be happy to hear from you everyday and i will do all my best to reply your email too...
by the way i will like to take this opportunity to tell you more about me as , I am 46 years of age, Born on 24 July, I am 168.0 cm and weight, I am working as sales and Marketing of Gold, I do not smoke but drink in occasion, but do not get drunk, I am Christian,really nice, genuine, loyal, trustworthy guy one of my best future is smile,i do not have tattoo on my body and do not care if you have one already , my sports are Cycling, Hiking, Camping , Skiing, Sailing,Boating, Rowing, I do exercise Regularly,I have average body size , I like to eat the healthy diet daily, some of my interests are , Dining out, Movies my sign of Astrology is Leo, I studied Accounting , Economics, Law & Marketing which have been beneficial in my trading. and other vocations. I pursue new knowledge constantly, learning whatever I need to know to be effective in achieving whatever goals I set for myself.... My Dear I will be writing more and you can also ask anything you would like to know about me , and i will honestly tell you , have a nice day
Williams... Cheers

new pics (in addition to above)
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Wiliams Boatey - paawills@live.com

Postby janex69 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:34 am

paawills@live.com

same email as sent to wboatey@yahoo.com
41.218.224.171 GHANA :twisted:

but with additional picture
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael_Wilson@Live.com Nigerian Scammer

Postby Myra » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:37 am

michael_wilson@live.com
still using this email address

http:/ /www.myspace.com/meatsosweet
Michael Fernandez
18 / Male
YUBA CITY, California, US
Last Login: 28/08/2010
Member since July 22, 2010

Usethisplace
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Kenneth Cole Kenneth4u2@yahoo.com

Postby Usethisplace » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Exchanged with this one and can only be one. To much cut and paste text, strong differences in style and orthograph quality from one mail to another. Does not reply to questions, promises all and everything, widower with 10 year old son, salary indicated over 100.000, when no studies apparently, Pictures georgeous, much too
happy for a widower, really.

I'll load down the pics, hope it works and will add long mails.

First the add on "Girls date for free"

Date:

Subject: trueme7

2010-10-18 00:46:28

I like your smile
Hello

Am kenneth new to this dating site ..Just read your profile and you sound nice and very interested person and just can't wait to know more about you and see what the future may hold for us..Smile because you are looking too sexy and stronger and i will like to put a big smile on your face some day if only you can give me the chance..lol

Well it's not possible on this site to give your email address to someone but this is another way we can try each other..send me an email to kenneth4u2 at yahoo and tell me what do you do for fun and what you are really looking for .Well i will reply you back with more photo's and tell you more..No time for game and no time wasting..lol

I know we are too far from each other but the distance is not the problem but the problem is how to find the right person..what do you think..You have my email address...hope to hear from u soon..

Here the mails, very long ones, the first must have been a copy paste, good style, very ambitious, very demanding, very promising as well
Hello XXXX

It was very nice to hear back from you and thanks for your email.. Glad that we can be able to communicate outside the dating site and get to know each other better.. Hope your day was good..I know we are far from each other but i believe the distance is not the problem but the problem is how to find the right person..well you are looking too sexy in your photo's and i really like the way you smile very lovely..How long have you been to the site for?

I'm pretty much a trusting person, for the most part, however, I have found myself to have people abuse that and make a fool of me.. However, I believe each person deserves their own chance and don't judge anyone.. In fact, I try to keep an open mind with everyone.. at least as much as a human being can.. I believe in ROMANCE! I love romance and being romantic.. I enjoy pampering the my woman (when I have one that is)..

Am constantly told that I'm good looking and both look and act far younger than my years (while still being responsible for the most part).. Am considered intelligent, honest, capable of carrying on conversations on a variety of topics, kind, caring, giving, passionate, compassionate, a leader with a commanding presence, successful, possessing a quirky sense of humor and so much more! You will find me a contradiction in terms.. I can be intense yet laid back, intelligent yet do some of the most stupid things, outgoing yet shy, a leader yet not afraid to take directions and be a role player, funny yet serious, etc..
I do have one son ( Danny, 10 yrs ) who mean the world to me and have been my focus since i lost his mom.. I do not seek a replacement mother for my son.. Rather, I seek one amazing woman who not only accepts my relationship with my son but won't feel threatened by nor jealous of this relationship and who can meld seamlessly into our family unit..

The reality is that I truly do seek a lasting relationship.. For this to happen we should be compatible emotionally, intellectually, socially, spiritually, physically (call me shallow but looks do matter) and, yes, sexually.. Even with all this, love must exist and there must be that ever-elusive 'spark..' In essence, I seek the proverbial 'Total Package..' Rather than 'settling' for someone I could be happy with, I seek someone I cannot imagine living without (a subtle yet important distinction) for a lifetime together filled with passion (both in and outside the bedroom), intensity and bliss..

I guess I'm looking for a woman who can love me as I am (good, bad and ugly).. Someone who can relate about life and it's ups and downs and will want to share them.. I want my match to be able to work together to obtain goals that we've both set.. I'd like us to be able to grow as individuals as well as a couple.. I'd want our relationship to be secure so that we could feel comfortable and trust each other completely without question!..

I would want to be her everything and she mine.. I want the WHOLE package.. A friendship that grows into the ultimate loving/caring/passionate relationship that one only dreams of.. I don't want to just live with someone, I want someone I can't imagine living without.. I hope that makes sense.. I guess I'm searching for my missing piece to my puzzle.. I'd want my woman to match on all levels..

I am at a great place in my life now and want to share it with a partner on all levels.. I agree there must be a physical attraction as well.. I always say that it's what on the inside that counts and that always makes a person attractive on the outside as well.. I want to be with someone that I miss when we are not together and I can feel the electricity running through body when we touch.. Someone who likes to cu le(I know this probably sounds corny), hold hands, hug, kiss for no reason, I want to be the couple when were 80 walking down the street and holding hands.. I just love that when I see it.. Like you I just won't settle..

I do not have a particular physical 'type' that appeals to me.. Rather, I tend to look at the entire package, especially personality.. I am not the jealous type by any means.. I believe that in a relationship you have to be a family reguardless if the children are not biologically yours a family is a family no matter what! I would never try to be a replacement father it just can't be done, but to be there for that child and support them and be a part of there life is a important thing!..
, I hope that I didn't bore you with all this information.. I do know what I want.. I did not date for close to 3 years after my wife's death all because I wanted to make sure that I knew what I want and that I was in a good place in my life and ready to share it with a partner.. I am at that place!..

I am willing to relocate provided that the relationship is moving in a long term/serious direction.. I am not interested in bopping around 'trying women out'.. LOL... on a more serious side, I am not about having sex with just anyone.. I must have feelings for the person and she for me.. There must be that deep seeded trust before it would move to the sexual phase.. There's just too many diseases out here and to be honest, I've seen what they can do to a life if you're careless sexually.. I wouldn't want that for anyone I know or care about.. Don't get me wrong though, if the relationship were to get to that phase, I am completely into pleasing my woman.... COMPLETELY!

Hopefully I have intrigued you to some extent.. And I do hope to hear from you soon! Take care.. Please feel free to ask me anything you like I will be more than happy to answer your questions.. Tell me alot more about you and what you looking for..
Well, I will let you go for now..

Have a wonderful day and I hope none of this scared you off..

Smooches,

Kenneth
second one already quite different, when I had told him past experience with scammers and that I hoped he was not just a "rainbow'". Got the mail in the evening but it said on my screen that it was 11.50 when sent off locally, so not in the evening, as he claims. I'd sent him pictures of my two grownup kids and told him, so now he asks at one stage whether I have kids....he got messages crossed, I guess. But the scammer theme he takes up indirectly by
telling me that sometimes we meet the good and at the same time the fake one but we should remain open aso...well, not shocked visibly at all!!!
Hello XXXX..

It was nice to have finally heard back from you on here.. How are you doing ??.. Did you have a good day at work??.. Mine was really a good one just that I had to work long hrs today.. I just got back home from work and very tired but I am ok now that I am home and knows that I am going to relax for the evening.. Sorry I didn't reply back your email last night.. I read it late and my eyes were too heavy that I couldn't keep them up again..

Thanks for sharing alot more about you with me.. I really appreciate that XXXX.. I atleast have a glimpse of who I am corresponding with and I would love to get to know you more and see what is in the store for us.. Yes I did have a blessed marriage with someone special and I want to meet a nice person again to spend forever with.. Who knows if you are the one?.. Time will tell and I want to get to know you better as friends first.. I think this is a good way to start..

i See if something good ends doesn't mean something good wont begin in life sometimes life isn't the way we want it to be spent the same life is sweet sometimes life turn to be bad ..XXXX Life is full of obstacles and happens in life sometimes when a door closes another opens... keep on going and never stop until u reach u are going well. That what I believer in life…Life is not the way we want it to be..sometimes you are going to meet the right person and the same time you can meet the fake one too but yoLife is not the way we want it to be..sometimes you are going to meet the right person and the same time you can meet the fake one too but you have to be strong and believe don't be scared to try new things in life because this is not the end of life.u have to be strong and believe don't be scared to try new things in life because this is not the end of life..

XXXX life is too short and we keep growing everyday..We can help bring into reality..Am very serious about this thing so please let me know if you are too......i hate Game I players I wish things goes well for us so we meet in person someday to spend some nice and special times together whiles we understand And love each other more..How long have you been alone without any man?Do you have kids ..What do you do for living?Anyway tell me about your self,i mean i want to know who you are?! smiling,what relaxes you,what you do for fun,what kind of movies you enjoy watching,I love watching romantic comedies,action,not very much, adventure movies yes,i enjoy those too and any normal but meaningful movie...what kind of music you enjoy listening to?!
Do you use or wear perfumes,if you do which kind do you like?!

I like to use very meld ones. what do you do on your free hours and days, do you like going out? or you like being in the room alone, do you have your own house or you have an apartment you stay in. Ok i guess i am asking too much now,i only want to know you more. Write me when you free and you are welcome to ask me any questions at all..

Hope to read from you soon.Enjoy your day and take care...

Kenneth
so far so good, but then he proofs silly, unknowing of geography, (like going regularly while living in San Diego CA to an amusement park in Maryland...) and orthographie, the way he talks about spoiling his son when Supernintendo is very old PS2 as well dont know and most of all his wifes horrific accident, a bit much, too much, all the "I" small, I can smell it now for miles...Even the name
on the site "Trueme7", then "Just me", well, actually I think not, I'm afraid so.
Title:
I don't know if you receive the mail i sent you firt..because my laptop want off..‏

26/10/2010

De : Kenneth Cole (kenneth4u2@yahoo.com)
Envoyé : mardi 26 octobre 2010 21:26:11
À : XXXX

Hello XXXX

Thanks for your email.. It was really great to hear from you.. Am at the office now and miss you.. I thought i would write to let you know that am thinking about you.. Hope your day is going ..Anyway it was good to read your email at work.. You made my day.. You have no idea what you did but you bring big smile all over my face as i type this to you.. I hope the family doing good as well.. Yes i live in San Diego and my work is not too far from my home..

i was first working for Ford as a Marketing Executive..I am retired now and more like a freelance person.I own my own business and now,I buy and sell Tipper Trucks to construction companies i am new to the business but i have a very good knowledge about how to go about things so i hope to do well. My dream is to actually expand my firm, employ workers to work for me, i hope to attain that height soon because so far i am doing so well..I am currently working on a huge contract with a client..tell you more about that later...smiling.

Danny like palyin plays Video game when after finish leaning.. He has Super Nintendo, PS2 and 3.. Not that i spoil him but i do want to make him happy and gets him all that he wants.. We are happy with each other we live together.. I know he is goin to like you and your family if things go well between us, they are going to play together..
Danny and I like to travel, go to museums, to the beach, parks, play Putt Putt Golf and take walks in the neighborhood.. I try to expose him to as many things as I can.. We all love to read, so we go to Barnes & Noble and the library just about weekly.. Gaithersburg has a lot neat things to see and do so we're out and about all the time.. We're just as comfortable hanging around the house.. This past weekend, we put out the Halloween decorations, read Halloween stories and baked Halloween cookies.. We had a blast.. I love just seeing Danny happy..
I do try to have some Daddy time as well.. I know it's important for me to nurture myself as well.. I do love watching and attending sporting events.. I'm a big Redskins fan so I do try to catch as many games on tv.. I enjoy long drives, going to movies, dining out and getting together with family.. I'm just as comfortable cozying up in front of the fireplace with a book or soft music.. I also have in an interest in politics and finance and love to keep up with current events.. I think I can hold my own from a conversation standpoint..

I'm not looking for someone to come in and "rescue" my son.. I think that life is about balance and it's possible to have a living relationship and raise your children at the same time.. Because I have a genuine love for kids, you can be assured that your family will be treated no differently than my own with all the love a child deserves.. It's important that the person I'm dating be able to accept the fact that I do have a commitment to raising my son and being there for him.. I would like for my partner to take an interest in my son as i do in hers..Well he is doing great nice to ask of him...mmmmmmmmmmmm the weather is cold and wish you are here now to make me hot..smile..lol

Well, I would like to share with you the other side of my story about my loss wife since we are in the getting to know each other phase.. It all happend 6 years ago when she was returning back home after doing some few shopping for our son.. She was Analisa.. I was married to Analisa for 17 years and God blessed us with a wonderful son.. We've lived happily with each other and God has really blessed our courtship.. Things went all the way round just a day and a min..

She had an accident with a 40000 litre fuel tanker and was immediately rushed to the hospital.. Before i could get there she was almost gone but i should be thanful we were able to say good bye to each other before her eyes were finally closed.. She did expressed how much she loved us and wanted me to promise am going to take good care of our son..

So you can imagine how hard i've been thru raising Danny on my own at that age with my job as a single parent but i did my very best for him because he was the only reason why i was still living.. I would have followed his mom rather.. Analisa holds a special place in my heart but she is gone and there is no way i can put life into her again.. I just hope i find a loving and caring woman like her.. Someone who will give me her all and i hers..

I promised Danny to put him first above everything so i didn't date for 3 years after i lost his mom.. Things have been hard and tough on my side i must admit.. But all the same i am strong for both of us.. Now that he is 10 years.. Things are a lil easier than it was before and i would like to start the second phase of my life.. You know i can't live all my life alone.. Anyway i have Danny so am not all that lonely but i need that company and i believe you know what am talking about..

I never decided to look after Analisa because i thought there was only one soul mate for individual.. But i am known to be wrong and there is still that special someone there for me.. It's very hard these days to meet the right person and am not in the Bar scene.. I joined this dating site because i feel this could be a way i could meet my soul mate and i didn't want to miss out on that opportunity.. I'm glad we are both behind the screen getting to know each other..

We all looking for the same thing and stand on the same wave length.. I would love to come over someday so we take a walk or dine out, anything really interesting as we talk over and get to know each other better and if we find out that we are compatible and like each other, before we move on to the next step.. What do you think Dear??.. I am not rushing into a relationship anyway but won't turn my back if the right person comes across.. Haven't found her yet but i believe she may be hanging somewhere out there.. Who knows if you are the one??..

I would like to take the step of getting to know you better DearI seek the total package.. Hopefully someday, we will get all what we want, wish and hope for with God in the center.. I hate to go but i have to send this off to you.. Will look for you again.. You Take care and have a wonderful evening..

Will be thinking about you..

Kenneth
I have images, but the function does not work, will try later.

I replied to this mail with just a few lines, I questionned if he meant Gaithersburg Maryland or if there was another one, said that what happened to his wife was horrid, absolutely horrid, then I congratulated him for the good care he takes of his son. About all, no reply yet. Am actually, after having been trapped 3 times by different approaches, all emanating from Nigeria or Goldcoast, quite "served". Have more in stock

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kenneth Cole Kenneth4u2@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:26 pm

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_K5SXRDNFOYHDVZUTFSXTLFGPIQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kenneth Cole
55 - Male - San Bernardino, California

avatar very small: grey haired guy with kid

Usethisplace
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Usethisplace » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:44 pm

That's him grey hair with kid, his son Danny. The age 55 corresponds. I've looked up San Bernardino, is close to San Diego, isn't it. Why does he say is in San Diego, dont understand. But its close at least. Now I'll try to load up the pictures. What puzzles me is the name of the pic '"GetAttachment" how come, same name than from my first met scammer. Think going to write him back why he doesn't say is from San Bernardino.

Usethisplace
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Usethisplace » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Just posted a mail to this Kenneth telling him that he had to understand my checking after my past experience and asked him blandly why he's said to me expressly he lived in San Diego when he listed himself at Yahoo first of
al pseudo' his 'real name" and second as living in San Bernardino. Close, but still, why? Curious whether he will
reply at all. :silly:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:04 pm

@ Usethisplace
it's against the rules to inform the sammer about what is posted here
never tell them that you know there's something wrong with them ;)

Usethisplace
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Usethisplace » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:12 pm

I havent said anything about this site at all.
I've taken a Yahoo account myself, could say it that way, if he asks.
Ok, so I just dont say anything anymore.
Maybe he smells I dont dig it what he wrote lately, because of my previous short mail , just comments and
a question about how come he goes to Gaitersburg while that being in Maryland, or? Hasn't replied to that.
OK I DIG IT? :shock:

Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi Usethisplace,

It is easy to unintentionally tell them things that can help them, especially when you know that they are scammers.

By calling him out on any mistakes you are just going to help him, to give you an example;
By asking him about why the locations dont line up he now knows that there is a problem that he can go away to fix so the next person he is scamming will not have that indiscrepency to find.

I understand your curiosity as to how he will respond to your questions so I will tell you how he will respond

More lies, they very rarely admit to being a scammer and when they do they are just trying another angle to scam you.

Unless you are safely baiting using completely fake information about yourself and feeding the scammer with misinformation, dont reply
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake.

Usethisplace
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Usethisplace » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:08 am

OK, it is awfull to get so many scam attempts in such a short period....
but good to be able to analyse and get help from you.
I read and memorized a huge list of symptoms and realize the danger is very present. Almost every second mail I received in my message box could have been from a scammer. So many they are...
When I think they really made me cry. :cry: Each awakening really a shock. :shock:
My first real awakening though warned by my son and a friend, was bland money request, and the place I had to sent to, lagos, I mean .... Then the insistance of sending more, an incredible insistance via mail first, phone afterwards, sms, huge number of calls all hours of day/night, terrible. i'd fallen in Love, and out was bad.
Number 2 came through direct chat on the site, was the worst because I thought this one was a good one, really strong mails, but very sporadic, strange symptoms during chats...the awakening: the African voice on the phone round midnight. :shock: :-o
Number 3 I liked best unfortunately, pure charm and wit and intelligence and sweetness, awful, awful, :cry: :cry: when I realized something was not normal. Proposal to send pics of an horrible accident, :thinking: no, then the announced arrival of an 8-year old child to Nigeria when kidnapping danger was all around, :thinking: smelled bad....I stopped contact and right, got again a late call, hidden number, African voice. Called again all possible and impossible hours: finally I sms: HAVE NO MONEY STOP CALLING .calls stopped :roll:
Now this topic is n° 4, so-called Kenneth Cole. Got Pop-up mail from him. Local time 2.45 a.m.
I hear what you say: So I'll just read it and wont answer. Thanks for having guided me with this. Its hard being played with like this. Am sorry if I have been stupid pointing out what was wrong. :heartbroken:

Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:44 am

There is no need to be sorry, you were not to know and besides, being sorry for the past wont change a thing.

Now, we need to focus on what we can change, the future ;)

For starters, read up and learn the warning signs of scammers,
Be cautious with anybody you meet
If something doesn't add up, dont ask them about it, if they are telling lies they will only tell more lies, ask us and we may be able to give you a better idea.
Never send money to anybody
Dont bother telling people that you dont have money and expect it to keep the scammers at bay, it will not deter them for one moment
Google is your friend, learn to use it and use it often but dont take a lack of results to be that the person is honest, if things are not adding up and google isn't helping, that does not mean the person is real

The last thing, call in here regularly, whether you want to stick around and help by sharing your experience or even just to read around yourself, the more time you spend here, the less likely it will be that you get scammed
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake.

Return to “White Males”