It is currently Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:31 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Michael Wilson, Michael_Wilson20074@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Lisamaria
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Lucas Arrold <lucasarrold@gmail.com>

Postby Lisamaria » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:10 pm

Lucas Arrold - U.S. Military Single Dating

Email v. 12.06.2013
How are you..? I guess you are fine and enjoying your day by now, well i just wake up from bed and thought of sending you a short message and noticed of how you doing and to know the reason why you've not been able to write back at my mail i sent you about me?

Hoping to hear from you soon

Yours friend from Meetic

Lucas.xx

Header:
Return-Path: lucasarrold@gmail.com
Subject: Hello xxxxx

Lucas Arrold <lucasarrold@gmail.com>

Sponsor

Sponsor

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Wilson, Michael_Wilson20074@yahoo.com

Postby anne007 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Metrodate

icebird55

About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: College Degree
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'10"
Children: My children are grown up
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Divorced
Astrological Sign: Cancer

Tell us a little about yourself: I have a passionate and adventurous side. I laugh easily and heartily. I am moved by a kind gesture, an honest smile, and a playful moment. I have a positive attitude toward life, lots of energy and am young at heart. I have an open mind and always try to be tolerant and slow to judge. I am educated, intelligent, and articulate, but tend to avoid folks who are arrogant or pretentious. I love people who can be honest about their feelings and opinions, but do so in a respectful fashion. My friends describe me as a very generous person in all aspects of life. I am looking for a woman who is confidence, a lively curiosity and a good sense of humor. I love to laugh and enjoy a keen wit! But more importantly someone who is kind and compassionate, and is comfortable expressing their vulnerability. My match will be a woman who is strong in character, understands the importance of a relationship, and strikes a balance between personal and professional confidence and humility. Someone with similar interests.

Metrodate Member Thumbnail
From icebird55
To XXX
Di, Jul 2, 2013
2:29

I have been divorced 4 years ago. I come from a family of 2. I have no brothers only step sister making us 2 in number. I am moving back to your area to buy a house and stay anywhere I will meet my love. I am an Engineer and I work with companies that manufacture cars and I do supervise as well. I am good at fixing any moving car. I am a giver and love to help and meet people.

I decide to try this site because a friend had the wife on here, but was already giving up after finding out that I have about 6 sent messages that I never send. Found that out. I called to cancel since someone already got into my account. I called and I was asked to change my password which I did and its okay now. That is when I then felt a bit secured and sent you an email and I feel good now. We have so much in common and I will like to know you more. Here is my email address wiggins2020@yahoo.com. Send me an email or add me for a chat.

I will go out of my way to please and help anyone. I am a loyal man and always try to help people and for that I get in trouble sometimes. I never did drugs but I drink socially. Never been in trouble with the law. But I don't hate people who have been in trouble with the law since it might not be their fault. Maybe someone pushed them in to it. I haven't dated for few years and to tell you the truth do not know how. I guess because I was always busy with work and also the pain I went through when my wife left me for another man. Do not believe in one night stand. I believe God will give me a good soul mate because he knows my heart. I will wait to hear from you soon.. Take care and have a blessed day.

David.

Picture already here
Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:49 am

Full Name
Anthony Probst
About me
am cool and calm man..who is very respectful and caring...i accept everyone's opinion and family oriented and an easygoing type
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 12:48 am
City, State, Province
seattle
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Native American
Occupation
Jewelery Designer
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

probst15
hello AM ANTHONY AND I FOUND YOUR PROFILE VERY INTERESTING AND I WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU MORE..SO WHERE DO YOU LIVE??

anthonyprobst36@yahoo.com

IP: 67.213.218.74
ISP: Hosting Services
Organization: SoftLayer Technologies

known proxy. means, not real.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:08 pm

bronzesonjames

About me

Looking for that special woman who can be there for me

Name
James Bronzeson

Date of birth
02/05/1961

United States

Native language
English

Profession
Manager

Hello xxxx...thanks for accepting my invite..how are you doing..James here and would like to know you more ..see to be real nice and pretty....where do we start ...I'm single and wanna make some good friends first and see where to leads to.

xxxxxxxx

Thanks for the message and thanks for the lovely reply telling me your mind...I will send a message to your address so you can check later.

xxxxxxxx

I sent you one already so please check your inbox ..

<<<<<<British entrepreneur David Hrodger

This is James again from netlog....hope U get this one since I have sent one already which U said U've not received...

184.95.55.22 ...... from the Bad IP-List here

SECURED SERVERS LLC
OrgId: SSL-65
Address: 2353 W University Bldg A
City: Tempe
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85281
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:26 pm

This man was on Idating4you, the admin. booted his profile, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: hayfordjohn36@yahoo.com

IP adress: 67.213.218.74 USA Proxy server

His email to me:

MY PICS..... (well that was a long email :mrgreen: )
-------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

kenneth_3700@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:22 pm

matchdoctor
kenneth4u
57-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 50 - 65
San Diego, California, United States
ethnicity: Caucasian
I'm pretty much a trusting person, for the most part, however, I have found myself to have people abuse that and make a fool of me.. However, I believe each person deserves their own chance and don't judge anyone.. In fact, I try to keep an open mind with everyone.. at least as much as a human being can.. I believe in ROMANCE! I love romance and being romantic.. I enjoy pampering the my woman (when I have one that is)..

Hello How are you doing..You sound nice and interested person i will like to know more about..Am new to this online things what is your email address and i will email to you a pictures of me..kenneth

Kenneth_3700@yahoo.com
Skype kenneth_3700
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kenneth Cole, kenneth_3700@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:06 am

Received: from [85.234.144.32]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 13:15:52 -0700 (PDT)
IP: 85.234.144.32
ISP: Simply Transit Ltd
Organization: Poundhost customer server
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Geolocation Information

Image Image

Later......
Received: from [41.66.234.138]
IP: 41.66.234.138
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dennis Morgan, dennismorgan667@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:25 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7279850
Nickname: wil247
Name: steve
State/Region: Maryland
City: Maryland Line
i am new here looking for a woman who is caring,loving,honest and kind but friendship should be the begining

wil247: hello since you are not regular here,then why not give me your yahoo id so that i will invite you to chat and we will be able to know each other better
my id is dennismorgan667@yahoo.com please do that and i am going to accept you so that we can talk more there
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bryan White, bryanwhite303@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:27 pm

email and scam previous on David Young topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31771" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

badoo
David 50, Los Angeles, CA

hi there,how's your day ? I hope all is well with you and that this message finds you right.. I'm Bryan White,a u.s army commander who is presently on a peace keeping mission here in city of Kabul, Afghanistan.Don't be surprised why my search found only you, and I feel safe to share this this problem of me which ha been my nightmare ad headache for the past two weeks here on the battlefield which I have tried all I effort I could to save but still haven't found the good samaritan who will be honest ,trustworthy and dedicated to help me save all..I'm a single dad of young son who ha been away from home for the past two years because of my assignments in these war countries..I entrusted a treasure worth 16.8 million euros in a disguised luggage to be taken to home ahead of my homecoming in the hand of one the u.n diplomats who left the battlefield a month ago.this diplomat was supposed to deliver this to my son at home or leave it by my security man by my gate,unfortunately on his way of other colleagues delivery he got stucked in Spain with mine and has to deposit this a bank in Spain..I desperately need someone who I can trust this very moment,someone who will stand firm and dedicate all his effort to assist me to contact this bank and make sure my funds is saves all in his saf hand and keep it for me until I join you soo when my mission is over..email me on this address(bryanwhite303 A yahoo DOT com) if you get this message late..Respond to me now if I can trust you and also be my partner..I personally will offer you 20% of this sum if you help me out..thank you my regard,hope to read from you soon..
Napoleon Bonaparte

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:06 am

Hello, Pretty l must confess,your profile has really captured my attention and i will love to share in the joy of your smile,in fact i want to get to know you if you don't mind.Wow, I like your striking smile, could surely make an angel with broken wings go an extra mile. I miss being in love and after staying away from the love scene for long time due to reasons I will tell you later on as we get to know more about each other, I have finally decided to give love one last shot. You might be wondering why I am writing to you with distance between us. I am looking for my soul mate and I will look everywhere in the world for her. You have got the spark and smile and that's the first thing I look for. I will be glad if we get to know each other and become friends.You never know we could become the next success story on here as good couples.If you like,you can reach me by messenger or email . martinshenry88@yahoo.com And i will surely reply. And add me to your yahoo messenger and let meet online. You can call me on 703-665-9158 :-o

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:55 am

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 41#p331541" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

just wanted to let you know a little more about me so we can enter into a good relationship just like we already started to knowing about each other yesterday on the badoo.com...... Anderson Morgan Phills is my name and I was born in New York in USA,.First of all,USA is situated in American, covering a part of the eastern Alps and the Danube region and, although land-locked, it borders on the Mediterranean area. The country, situated at the heart of a continent, has historically been a junction for communication links between the trade and cultural centers of Europe...Not long ago before i obtained my GREEN CARD for stay as a US citizen here in the Brazil,I was raised by my Uncle and his late wife Lori in Austria,I was told honestly to have lost my Dad as a result of a UN peace Keeping Operation at a very tender age and mum after a life long blood cancer(Leukemia) illness..I had my High School education in Salz burg,USA and after wards obtained a grand scholarship package to study here at the University of OrlandoMeanwhile,I now reside in USA,New York because i love the weather here in New York,...as much as its beautiful shopping malls,like the Wal-Mart,Somovision etc along side with the wonderful tourist attractions,landscapes,seaports and many others.....I obtained my degree in Business Management and Administration.Soon after graduating,l was employed and serve as a civil servant in a Engineering of cars..I had the opportunity to work with the Company in selling,and distribution of Cars and car parts and its accessories and storage.Currently,I'm a successful business man and I'm right now doing my own business as a car part dealer because i feel unease to be supervised by someone else....i live here alone with my son ,his name is Kelvin,and also my sister lives not close to us but lives far away in Soa Paulo in Brazil , I'm very brilliant,clever,nice looking,healthy and fun loving young-man.,some of the character traits that l possess includes;good sense of humor,good and noble manners,very transparent and genuine
and the ability to concentrate and to understand-To mention but a few......However,l may say I'm very dependable and trustworthy,living all fears behind myself now and building on strength to compensate for the weakness...and i thank God for my life now.
i want you to also tell me much more about yourself ,i would like to also know much more about yourself

Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:34 am

smithsee shawndalton@ymail.com
fishmeetsfish 51 Year Old Man Location: United Kingdom
About Me
aside my busy schedules, I am easy-going and open minded, with a good sense of humor. My friends consider me well balanced, caring, friendly, dependable, trustworthy, and adventurous. Being loyal, affectionate, principled, sentimental, romantic, a good listener, and a strong sense of family are also some of my traits. I am unpretentious and down-to-earth. I think it is the quality of life that is important and not just material items. I believe in fairness and equality and treating others with respect. I am patient and like to help others, and judge them on their own merits and not by a stereotype or superficial labels.
Junk Mail
I was checking people all over me and I came across your name and thought you seems worth talking to and I also believe that When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start immediately. But Is this you? Honest and trustworthy because you refuse to compromise your values? A strong, affectionate, passionate woman who works hard but makes time for family and fun?then feel free to contact me at my private mail addresse(shawndalton@ymail.com) my skype name is markyand0963 Have a lovely day and stay blessed.
Shawn.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Raymond Cooper, r.cooper2006@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:25 am

matchdoctor
raydad4luv
57-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 60
Los Angeles, California, United States
Last Activity: Today
I am a sensitive,intelligent,passionate affectionate,loyal,reliable, cleverly neat man looking for someone special to share my world with and potentially,to grow old with.I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with.Am looking for a woman that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down a woman that is loving caring,understanding,that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love. My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,she most be responsible.Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection.In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another.I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal with-so I cook only when I have to. would u like to have a meal with me..

Hello princess!
How're you today? happy and nice meeting you on here!! normally i don’t do this due to level of inappropriate female attentions i have received on here so far, it makes me kind of uncomfortable in fact i was tempted deleting my profile here, because i have just been here few days and already have dozen of women mailing me, claiming they love everything about me without even knowing me or meeting me, i was already getting kind of uncomfortable with the environment. but I've just gone through your profile, i think, i like what I've seen so far and i would really be interested in meeting you and knowing you more better.to me love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. it's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. is my honor sending this my message to you if don't mind. i really like your profile you have a nice and gorgeous profile. i will like to come close to you to know more about you in meeting you.you can add me let's talk more better on yahoo messenger or send me email as am not always here. i decided to write you maybe we could be friends and if possible meet in person for a walk or coffee but you can write me on my regular email address:(r.cooper2006@yahoo.com) let's talk more better as i need a relationship that will lead to marriage no matter the distance of your location where you live in,age or the language.that is why i am here, please, feel free to send me your email as am not always here. i will be expecting to see you in my life because i had actually stopped patronizing this site.
Thanks for your understanding!
Raymond Cooper

IP: 41.189.161.58
ISP: IT Data Ltd
Organization: Scancom Ltd
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Raymond Cooper, r.cooper2006@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:27 am

facebook.com/raymond.cooper.3591
Raymond Cooper
Worked at ContractorJobs!
Studied at California State University, Fullerton
Lives in East Los Angeles, California

Received: from [173.44.138.234]
IP: 173.44.138.234
Organization: Eonix Corporation
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server

Hello,
Thanks for your lovely mail.I like to tell you more about myself.,I am Originally from Mexico but reside Los angles,CA, I've an Mexican Accent :lol: ,I am the only child of my parent,I've no Siblings...I was Once married to a Loving and caring woman until the untimely death took her away from me,I am widowed Dad with one Son so i am looking for a serious and long term relationship. I am a Constructions Management.Constructions of Home Remodeling,Commercial Building,Foundation,Roads and Pedestrian Footbridge..I own my home and own my business,I am easy going and open minded person,easily get along with love and respect.I have a great sense of humor,love to ease with good jokes, love to cook, talk many positive things, love to watch the movies at theater. I am born again Christian and very humble and love to meet new friends with my smile,i am easy going fun, honest, caring. non smoking and non drinking.good sense of humor.Distance shouldn't be a problem to us at all for the fact that we are ready to get to know more about each other and moreover i don't mind relocating for the right relationship that comes my way..Gods timing is the best, steady is cherished. like to read God's words. like to garden, travel and camping weekend,My goal is to look for sweet and lovely woman. think and talk positive way to get along, be happy in anything we do on daily life, love to share about Jesus, read the bible together, pray for each other and be strong with faith in God.That is what I am seeking through God's guidance for my future. Thank you for your time and God bless you! sometimes reality is the hardest thing to understand and the thing that takes the longest to realize. But once it hits us in the face we'll never forget it. It will always be there in our memories and sometimes that is the best way to look at it. We seem to have some things in common and share some similarities as being a good Christian fellow.. My Son wants me with a woman to spend the rest of my life.. he don't want me to be alone anymore cause i have been lonely for a very long time Hope you can be able to understand my feelings and let us build a relationship based on honesty,trust and sincerity. Love in Christ
Love and Kisses
Raymond Cooper
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Arthur Bills, arthurbills00@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:29 pm

badoo
About me
I'm looking for a woman who will be my partner for a lifetime. Someone who's responsible and hardworking. A woman who will accept and love me for who and what I am. Someone who can offer me for a long term love and capable to be with me forever. A woman who's willing to love and accept to spend the rest of her life with me as well. I want a woman who can make me feel like I am the only one in her … life and the woman who will comfort me when I am sad.
Interested in someone who is ready to spend the rest of her life with me

mine is arthurbills00@yahoo.com

Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “White Males”