It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:57 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

InfoTracer.com

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Find out who is behind the email
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Michael Wilson, Michael_Wilson20074@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Branne Adams, branneadams@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:46 pm

absoluteagency.sk/users2/branneadams
My name: Branneadams
Birthday: 1969-06-13
Relation type: Chat
My country: United Kingdom
Region: England - West Midlands
My city: Alderminster
My hello phrase: be your self let chat i like it that way
About race: my dad is Caucasian from the UK, my mum is black African queen from Ghana :mrgreen:
About me: Am very open,hardly gets angry,i love laughing/smiling it keep me strong and healthy.i love ren
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Branne Adams, branneadams@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Info Tracer is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL, NAME or PHONE. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bryan Mills, handsomeman661@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:05 pm

netlog
handsomeman661
male - 60 years, Miami, United States
Name handsome man
Date of birth 10/01/1953
Location Miami, United States
Native language English
Company R&J CONSTRACTION
Profession CONTRACTOR (Manager)

About me
I am BRYAN MILLS by name i am 60 male .......5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in MIAMI,FLORIDA and and i am a white caucasian .. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic,ETC

Hello am Handsomeman i read your profile and i am interested in you,I'm looking for someone who has the right chemistry and passion for me. I would love to find my best friend and soul mate in life, you can add me on yahoo handsomeman661@yahoo.com

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

millerandrew31@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:38 am

for this email
millerandrew31@yahoo.com

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 81#p338681" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Wilson, Michael_Wilson20074@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:30 am

Also goes by Nelson Peter, nelson_peter48@yahoo.com

IP 206.190.129.237 - proxy

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

peter.charli@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:21 pm

match doctor
peterispeter
50-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 65
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Today
Talking about my self, I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely with no one ... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its problems. I am honest, caring, kind, loving, good sense of humor, quiet, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people ..... I am a man who lives life as it comes to me. I do not worry about tomorrow, because it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life to come,

report spam
Hello pretty , am peter here looking for single woman to share the rest of my love and life with her for ever , i have one son and he is now 11 years of age , i have been single for good 5 years now , am tired of been single so i came to this site to try my best to see if God will answer my prayer,s here to have me my trusted woman to share the rest of my love and life with her for ever pretty , i like your profile and i will like to exchange mails with you to send you a picture of me and send you picture of me for us to talk more serious to know each other pretty. my mail is [peter.charli@yahoo.com] i wish you all the best and hope to hear from you through my mail thanks.
Peter.

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Raymond Cooper, r.cooper2006@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:28 pm

IP: 41.215.162.8
ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited

Hello,
I just got a confirmation of a pending contract which has been approved and awarded to me today.I'm to design and build a Power Plant Generating Transformer that can generate electricity through the Solar System.Its going to be executed in Nigeria.The work has to start as soon as possible(On Monday,if possible) My traveling document and papers have been put to place,but Tom would not love to stay back home alone,So we leave for this together,and will be Gone about a week or two...I'm very sorry for the short notice.We'll be checking into an Hotel and we wont loose communication a bit because i just got a laptop with a multi connection server,so i would be on through out the whole time and we wont loose communication a bit.I also have planned my return trip to be destination towards your place so i can just meet you before i head back home,.I'm doing this to build up my career and making sure we have a wonderful future.We receive a wonderful opportunity,and that is to love,Love comes in many forms.You love people in different ways and for different reasons,depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings,but its main context carries the same meaning I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying.It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time.I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together.I want to lay next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms,only to wake to your beautiful smile I want to share in your joys and sorrows.I want to be your everything.You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts,hopes and dreams.Thinking of you makes my heart feel full.You are such a source of inspiration for me.I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life.So,to repay you,I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life..I think by Monday afternoon i have to leave states but before then i will like to chat with before i go and attachment of the award contract is attach to this mail so that you can also look at it.Hope to read from you soon.
Reaching From My Heart.
Raymond Cooper
Helli from matchdoctor., ca I see a picture of you?
Napoleon Bonaparte

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:00 pm

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:27 pm

philip_wayo@yahoo.com Philly W

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5999367813 Philly W

impressive profile and photos , may i kindly get to know you if you do not mind? ...
no please, i,m widowed for 3 years now a trained Civil Engineer, i will be 62 soon, i live in Salinas CA, USA
thanks for your precious time with me,,hoping for more stay Blessed
please count me out,,i did not come here to play games,,am here form my soulmate
can i give you me email?
philip_wayo@yahoo.com

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Harrison Cole, harrisoncole775@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:25 am

Harrison Cole, harrisoncole775@yahoo.com

badoo.com/01258865514
Harrison, 56
Wants to date with girls, older than 46

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Daniel Butschen, danbutschen@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:58 pm

email from:
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=73422" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

his yahoo avatar shows sb. already posted in the forum

and also on wayn :D
John Wilson
currently in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Daniel Butschen, danbutschen@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:00 pm

facebook.com/daniel.butschen
Daniel Butschen
Gender Male
Relationship Status Divorced

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Smith, mark.mith20014@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:31 pm

FB
Mark Smith
Widowed

add. pics
not on scamdigger yet

Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Allen Fletcher; <allen.fletcher89@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:40 pm

honesty_7 ........ josephinefletcher@live.com

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Dresden
Marital status: Single
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Ethnicity: Mixed

Personal Description:

Am looking for someone who can give and receive love unconditionally.who is fair,honest,kind,understanding,loyal,romantic. I am now at a turning point in my life. Time has come for me to work less and share time with the people who count in my life, and find my companion, who share with me, a life that I prefer, simple, hand in hand...I love tender women with honesty, loyalty. It is necessary to have chemistry and has a feeling that we are on the same path. I strongly believe you can not change a person....I'm a gentleman, intelligent, very educated, very nice man and hard worker. I like fun; I love all those little things in life that give happiness...

.......... is spamming with

How are you doing , i am Allen new user to this site , going through your profile i may wish to comply with you to let you know am very interested in your profile and i wish to comment on that, am single and looking for a partner
I love family, I am a lot of fun . I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special woman. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity.. wish we can know more about each other, hope to hear from you soon, hope some thing good may come out of my contact with you
Here is my mail address ( allen.fletcher89@hotmail.com ).

Hosting Services, Inc.
OrgId: HOSTI-20
Address: 517 W 100 N STE 225
City: Providence
StateProv: UT
PostalCode: 84332

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Dalton, michaeldalton58@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:53 am

matchdoctor.com/profile_dalton273.html
dalton273
55-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 70
Telford, Pennsylvania, United States
Last Activity: Today
Im very young in my heart and want to meet nice woman to enjoy live and nice company. I like traveling, antique, art, nature, walking, swimming….My friends find me intelligent, kind, honest, attentive, and sociable with a humor feeling. I`m romantic and love nature.

Hi, I enjoy reading your profile and believe we have a few things in common and you seem to be the type of person I am looking for. How long have you been here? Any luck so far? I just joined and got approved. I will be happy to know more about you and have communication with you via email. Could you please send me your email address to enlighten you more about me with my photos or you can drop a note on my privet emailmichaeldalton58@outlook.com and I will get back to you ok. I will be waiting for your reply. Regards, probably we are already as friends. Thanks Michael
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Greenwood, richard.greenwood2@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 10, 2014 1:59 pm

badoo.com/01283244626/
Richard, 56
New York, NY, United States
About me
Talking about my self, I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people..
Interested in
look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together...
Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “White Males”