It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:12 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jones, 929-526‑0073

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jones, 929-526‑0073

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:43 pm

Interpals
jones33_77372 Jones33, 61 y.o.
Unity, United States [Current City]
Nashville, United States [Hometown
I'm Jones from Nashville, I'm here to make contact around the world. I'm kind, easy going person. I love hiking, swimming, adventures. music lover ( Don William). I love going to see the sunset and the beautiful vegetation that shows the beauty of God... I'll like to make new friends as well cuz life is all about friendship and friendship is one greatest gift of life if you know that..
Requests
I'm here to know what is new and also get to know more languages and make some friends here, I'll appreciate if you say Hi to me here, hope to meet nice people here

Well for me, My last relationship ended 2016 and ever since then, I choose to dedicate my time to my work
I can't lie to you about my feeling here, I've never been to such conversation with any woman on site before cuz all my time I do dedicate it to my work but you know life is two short and I'm not getting any younger at all you see may ask you this, do you love dancing and love spending lovely moment in the beach too..? for me I love doing both, and I used to do it with my wife when she was alive, but since her death, I haven't have the opportunity to do it with...But I still hope I do it again sometime in the future..It is good to have fun
Hey, I'm going to check out some work now can you text me on WhatsApp?? Here's my WhatsApp contact +1 (929) 526‑0073. I'll appreciate talking with you when you're free to talk

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Jones, 929-526‑0073

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “White Males”