It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:53 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jeph Henderson, jephhenderson7@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:06 am

Words with Friends
Jeph H
jephhenderson7
United States

Well am originally from Berlin Germany but currently in Brooklyn New York cause of my busy work schedule

So we can talk and get to know each other more I would really appreciate it if you give me your Gmail on google hangout please

Here is my Gmail am waiting on your text on hangout
Jephhenderson7@gmail.com

Ohh well this is my new account on WWF cause I forgot my first account on WWF password so I had to open a new one cause I like the game

previous account picture....
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeph Henderson, jephhenderson7@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:33 am

Pics via hangout...

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “White Males”