It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:14 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Diego Fiore

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Diego Fiore

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:20 pm

Netlog.

hi, this is little about me and what i am looking for on the site...... I live by the spirit of loving-kindness-respect-caring -patient understanding. I count my blessings...not my troubles. I want to live life to the fullest with my woman . I am kind of man who respect,love and will die for my woman! I like long walks on the beach, also love to swim and go to movies with my woman when i have her .
I am also a man who knows what is best and what is not, confident man very honest and loyal,i hate lies .... i am still searching for that right one am single.....add me williamsjeffsmith@yahoo.com

jeffwilliamssmith
male - 37 years, United States
28 visitors

Name
jeff williamssmith
Date of birth
25/08/1975
United States
Native language
English
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:25 am

hello,..thanks for you message..i am so delighted to meet some one like you here ..i want you to have it in mind that i am not here for beautiful ..fat..slim of sexy woman but for true love... this is little about me and what i am looking for on the site...... I live by the spirit of loving-kindness-respect-caring -patient understanding. I count my blessings...not my troubles. I want to live life to the fullest with my woman . I am kind of man who respect,love and will die for my woman my dad has passed away for about two years now and my mom now live in the uk..i am a busness man..i am into gold busness..in the uk and western africa..ghana..which is my late fathers company..i love to travell..at my free time.! My favorite foods & drinks are Italian food,Fruit drinks and red wine...and you
What's your favorite foods & drinks...?I know it's hard to trust but i don,t give up in trusting the right man who i love to spend the rest of my lifetime with..and you How trusting are you...?
If I met the right person, I would do whatever I needed to do to move and be with him so we can spend the rest of our lifetime together...and you How do you feel about relocating for a relationship...?What do you always you want to know in a new partner...?
I'm a Christian and i will like to meet someone who trusts God with their life,Honesty,Caring,Respectful, and someone who love kids very much as well, even if their not my real kids...and you Have you narrowed down your specific desires as to what type of person you want to meet...?

if you do have yahoo id ..i would love to know you more better..williamsjeffsmith@yahoo.com.

hi there and how are you doing , my name is william jeff..smith and i would like to have some chat with you if you don't mind i will like to know whom you are and well i am here seeking for a soul mate whom to be with and spend my life with , i am not into games nor drama..hope to hear fromyou dear...here is my pics..i can see yours?..have a nice day dear

Received: from [197.220.169.139] Accra, Ghana
Subject: from williams jeff smith from netlog
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:28 am

also goes by Mark Eric, ericmark308@yahoo.com
see here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=59829" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dateolicious.com/profile/ericmark

Ericmark
Age/Sex:49, Male
Bloomington Indiana
Seeking: between age 43 to 50

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:33 am

Mark Eric, ericmark308@yahoo.com

netlog.com
ericmark308
male - 49 years, New York City, United States
Name eric mark
Date of birth 02/02/1964

same profile pic as in previous post

Lisamaria
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Larry Podolsky<mr_larry95@yahoo.com

Postby Lisamaria » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:18 am

U.S. Military
Larry Wayne Podolsky:
Birthday: 15.06.1955
Lives in the USA-Alabama-Saraland
Mother - British
Father-PolishHis Email: 10.07.13
10002, Vereinigte Staaten (Skype-information)
Phone:0019433909465

Sub.:My Lovely Pictures To You

i hope you like them

Header:

mr_larry95@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.218.204.201]
Subject: My Lovely Pictures To You

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:15 am

^^ Accra, Ghana

fireflymkz76
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby fireflymkz76 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:56 am

I had interaction with this idiot for a week ending yesterday. He was on zoosk.com under the name jonathanlprice04

He erased his profile so I cannot post it. He said he was 46 and living in columbus, ohio where his cell phone is located. He had an 8 year old daughter named Jenny and he lost his wife to cancer. The number he would text me from was 614-835-6438. I thought it was strange that his daughter was not in school. He said he homeschooled her and that she went with him on trips. He told me his parents were killed when he was 8 and that he was adopted by English parents. He must have known I was adopted somehow and thought he could use this. We would text every day but only a few times. It was hard to get a conversation going because he was so "busy". Now I know he was probably texting other women with his scam.

I knew something was up with him when he was professing his love for me after 4 days. I did a little research on him.

Yesterday morning he told me he was going to Africa for work for three weeks and taking his daughter with him. He texted me yesterday morning giving me some schpeel about he couldnt take large sums of money to a third world country and could he send me money and me send him money as he needed it. I told him no and was he crazy. I knew he was a fraud then. I called him fake and told him he was a scammer. He told me he could prove he wasn't a scammer and sent me this email with subject "I don't need your money".

Image.

1. he didn't know I had actually BEEN to africa and I knew this was bs. and 2. He must have thought I was a total idiot.

I told him that didn't prove anything. Then he asked me to send him a money pack. I said no and don't contact me again to which he replied that I was wicked and that's probably why I was still single.

When he asked to send me money I automatically knew it was one of those nigerian scams.

Here is his facebook profile

https://www.facebook.com/freddie.taylor.988?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (I JUST NOW noticed the URL says freddie.taylor!)
and his yahoo email address is "Jonathan Price" <jonathanprice40@yahoo.com>
here is his ip addy [98.139.212.174]

I am more annoyed than anything that people prey upon the weaknesses of others especially women who are either overweight, older, etc.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:50 pm

please stop communicated with him he just a liar aka scammer. Ignore and block him from your email, YM, etc. and dont pick up his call too ;)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:03 am

Caring Golffy, golffypatt@yahoo.com

45 / Male / Straight
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 5:41 pm
Joined June 19, 2013. Living in Los Angeles, California.

About Me
Im searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life if Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy,spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can't experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe in a smaller "wow" when it is first a friendship and then a larger "Wow" later as it evolves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship. I believe it's not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside.

junkmail:
i will really love to know you much better....you can contact me via my email golffypatt@yahoo.com so we can be able to talk much better........it will really be a privilege to recieve your message ASAP.........LOVE & PEACE

new picture:
during all these years that his pics were used in scams Diego has matured already! :)
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:31 am

Nathan Jones, nathanjones4luv@yahoo.com

46 / Male / Straight
I'm Online Chat with me
Joined April 5, 2013. Living in Los Angeles, California.

About Me
i can say that i am quiet, positive, optimistic person with the positive attitude to the life. I prefer an active and healthy life style and i live life in on expression"treat other people so as you want them to treat you"When i have time i am fond of going to the cinema, theater,reading, traveling,i enjoy a good music.

pic and yahoo avatar posted many times.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

JamesTom07
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby JamesTom07 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:49 am

The latest is using name - Bradley Moore and using the facebook profile here - https://www.facebook.com/bradley.morre.5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My friend was cheated by him.. saying he is a businessman in Nigeria and got robbed. So needs money to go back London. and she will repay once he is in London. she lost 800dollars

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:25 pm

Hi, would you like to post his emailaddress and if you have, his phone number please?

It's sad to say, the money is lost forever. Sammers are useing fake identities and stolen pictures :( No way to find out the real identity of the scammer. She should break up all comunications and contact to the sammer immediately. She should leave him without an word. No explainings why and where she found out what he is. She should drop him like a hot potatoe ;)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

JamesTom07
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby JamesTom07 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:29 pm

The number he called from is - +447418464512

the communication was through facebook. So no email..she is still in a sense of shock..cant believe herself that she did such a stupid mistake..

JamesTom07
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby JamesTom07 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:17 am

Just consolidating all the active facebook profiles using pictures of Diego Fiero

https://www.facebook.com/bradley.moorre" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.facebook.com/bradley.morre.5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.facebook.com/BAGAGINGON" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.facebook.com/vincente.marco" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.facebook.com/freddie.taylor.988" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.facebook.com/desmond.micheal.524" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.facebook.com/berrycole52" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.facebook.com/johntra.volta.104" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.facebook.com/pascal.matt.581" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.facebook.com/james.willing.94" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.facebook.com/david.clinton.1671" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:22 am

There will be hundreds, and not just Facebook; imagine all the other sites that are not picked up by picture searches...impossible to list them all, and little value to list just links. Can you instead post his first message text and the money request (payment receiver details)? Message TEXTS, and email addies, help victims by Google :) (no normal person googles links) ;)

Return to “White Males”