It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:02 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures from Bobby Dodge MM

African scammers posing as white men.
Catchhim
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason Wilson - touchyoursoulup@gmail.com

Postby Catchhim » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:15 pm

When he contacted me he used the same name of Jason Wilson and the same pictures, except he sent two of his "daughter" Emily when she was nine or so years old. She is supposed to be 16 years old now, but she is only at the 8th grade level because of sooooo much illness. He is using a Nigerian phone number 2348066103035 he also has another number that comes thru as private. I did have another number but no longer have it. He has not called in several days now, but he is waiting for his money from me.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

ncwoman
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ncwoman » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:00 am

Jason Wilson is back in full force according to the last posts. He came on to me big time. See my series of posts of this idiot in July. He had the same pictures and using his daughter Emily as his way to get money from me. She was about 16 or so and had a congenital heart disease that acted up as she was traveling with 'dear daddy' and he needed money for her emergency treatment or she would die. Obviously she didn't die. He didn't know his daughter had a congenital heart disease until acting up on a business trip to Nigeria. !!!! OH please. He says he is from NC but doesn't know basic about NC. I live here and thought he was semi local for a while. He didn't know the time difference from Nigeria to NC. I pretended to believe his story and to send him money and gave him fake Western Union numbers and he couldn't get it from the bank. He was angry and kept after me for a few weeks. A few months later, I found him on line and he didn't remember all his love for me and even asked me for my name. When I told him, he disappeared. (of course) This guy is a total scammer and clearly working the sites to find vulnerable, believing women. Only reason I got it was I was scammed even bigger time by another piece of dirt (Frank Wriedt who took most of my life savings!!) Still recovering from that one but the world is better without me thinking I am falling for someone who is NOT or ever will be REAL. It has been more than a year and I am still the victim. Ladies, if he is too amazing with his 'love' stories, then it is not real and never will be. They make a life out of taking your spirit and soul with the FAKE lies of love only to steal your money. It will never come back. Just stay smart and avoid these creeps... you have had enough of lies and don't deserve more with these guys.

Sarah Price
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sarah Price » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:28 am

Hi NCwoman. It sounds like you are trying to bait your own scammer. It's not something that is generally reccomended, and here is why. If you've sent any of your personal info, the scammer might use it against you if you make them mad enough. If you haven't given it to him, he already knows how to push some of your buttons to get you to do what he wants. Fear not however, the fun is not lost. You can still sign up an anonymous email address, select a different scammer out of the hundreds listed here, and have at it. For more advice on baiting, feel free to pm myself, or a mod/admin and we can get you started more.

Catchhim
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Catchhim » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:12 pm

Like a bad penny always comes back he contacted me on New Years day, then he called my phone at 4:45 in the AM, but I just let it ring. He is still wanting me to get the $200 together to send him. This guy is nuts. I would really like to tell him that I know what his game is and in fact I did at one point when he was supposed to be in Amsterdam on his way to America. He had a friend of his Rev. Chris to write to me and tell me that Jason was a true person and really loved me and that we were ment to be together for the rest of our lives. For someone that is supposed to be Sixty years old he sounds too lazy for me. I keep telling that I don't have the money and he needs to get a job of some sorts to get the rest of the money together, but he always says he has tired but can't find anything and that I need to get it for him. He is a looser and I have sent him the very last of money that I will ever send him. I know that I have lost a bundle, but I will work hard and get it back. Like the NC woman said if it sounds too good to be true, honey it isn't true. I just hope he finally leaves me alone, because I don't want any trouble from him or his kind. I might have to change my e-mail address to get rid of him if that would work, but I am not sure. Any suggestions!!!!!

Blanca58
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Alexander Martins Richardson alexandermartinsrichardson@yaho

Postby Blanca58 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:39 am

On Match.com as fineboy2k9. 55 year old widower.

How are you doing today??Thanks for the email you sent to me.I must say it was so nice to hear from you..Telling me more about you made me happy.I was waiting for your email..And when i finally got it ..I am so excited .I must say you sound very nice with very good heart, caring in your profile and i am ready to know a lot more about you... I want you to understand that I am a very easy going man and you can absolutely get to know anything you need to know about me but all you need to do is just ask and you will surely know.lol...
For now i think I will tell you a few things about me if you care, My full name is Alexander Martins Richardson I was born in New zealand by an American father and a new zealand mom I was about 16 when I lost my Dad he was in the marines but he was a very happy man.He loved my mom with everything he had in life... Well its funny how this world may seem but when things like that happens it can always make you feel so down but you should not give up at all, instead you should always have that fighting spirit inside you knowing everything is definitely going to be fine and alright someday. After the pass away of my dad me and my mom had to Move to australia we had to stay there for a very long time I grew up there and also got to learn some things as well. Though my dad was born and brought up in the states but my mom was not she was full new zealand ..i was only 34 yrs when i first visted the united states.i later came back 2 years after and then married my late wife we got married 14 months after we met after then i established my self here in the United states we thought we were going to spend the rest of our life together and we took our chances. Since then i have been living here in Texas and i like it so much..My wife passed away with my only daughter three years after my mom died it was very disastrous and I lost so much funds trying to save their lives at that time but think it was meant to be that way and now I thank God I will be getting fully on my feet and now i am thinking of buying a house anywhere I will be meeting my dream woman and where ever she wishes to stay and live will be fine with me all i want is her to love me with her whole heart body and soul.... But as for me I am very simple and easy going man .what really matters is how ready you really are to be with that one and how ready you know you want to spend the rest of your life loving that person till the end of time distance is just a mare space between two people at a particular moment in time and it can always be completely broken at anytime when those two people have strong feelings for one another and knowing they want to stay together and love one another for the rest of their life’s knowing that in their heart alone can break the distance into pieces.... As for me I work for my self so relocating for the very right lady does not affect me at all so i am definitely ready for absolutely anything that comes my way...
About my Job, i am a Geologist i buy and sell gemstones and also work as a consultant for oil companies.i also have a company that i started 8 yrs ago..I am a self employed freelancer and part of what i do apart from being a Geologist is maintenance of refineries and oil rig in Asia , United kingdom , Africa and USA.As a mineral geologist(field manager), I do research and I export valuable minerals for either resale on the black market or I am hired by companies or private individuals to work for them, mostly to research or to make purchases. I do not work for a company or corporation, I'm pretty much self-employed, but not with a huge office complex. What I do is from my 2 rooms in my home.. I enjoy working for my self because it almost like all a man can always want though I had bad times and it really brought me down drastically due to the death of my mom and my wife and only daughter but I never allowed it hold me down for too long I just have to stand up dust my body and continue my journey since I believe life is always a race and the more we live the very more we learn. i hope you have learnt some few things about me and if there is anything else you need to know just ask me and i shall definitely tell you absolutely all you need to know about me .
I am very much single now after being a widower for a very long time i think its time to find a partner. I thought so much about it and I decided to move on with my life. I had a loving wife whom I believed i was going to stay with for the rest of my life and also with a daughter whom i cherished so much also but right now I lost them to the poor hands of the wicked world. They both died after massive car accident and were both in comma for a long time before giving up. It was very hard for me to bear at that time and was also a long story on how it all happened but i believe as time goes on you will surely get to know a lot more about me . and there would be absolutely nothing to ever stop that from happening not now not ever because i believe in my self so much , I am a one woman’s man i am very much one ladies man because i don’t ever do to my woman what i will never allow anyone to do to me , i spend so much time growing with my mom and she thought me so many things and she made me know how to treat a lady right and also how to always stay with one woman for the rest of my life that is one major reason i will soon be taking of my profile ..Hearing from you made me happy my heart never lies to me i said i want to get to know her first and if she does not like me then i shall go back to that dating site but right now if she does then i think i will no longer need that dating site anymore until she says she does not want to get to know me .... That was what i said to my self that i will soon terminate that profile so i can always correspond with you and with no one else..
So right now i shall be hoping to get to know a lot more about you and surely hope i can get to call you before i travel .. i will have to leave for the United Kingdom in three days time for a call for business i would have so much love it if i could meet you before i go but i shall definitely not stay up to a weeks then i will return back home .I would really love for us to keep in touch via phone call and emails when i am gone ..for now i shall be hoping to read back from you soon.I forgot to say i have a very good uncle of mine he is a retired teacher in the uk he is 70 but i always go to see him every now and then.Because he is the only family i have ..I will be with him on this my trip..Miss him alot..I Am a good listener ok...so let me hear from you.....please kindly send some more pics of you..waiting patiently to read your email..i can't wait for things to come back to normal relationship wise.... let me know if you got my pictures and let me know if you liked them i shall be hoping to read from you soon and also hoping to get some more pictures from you also.Well i hope i didn't bore you with my life history anyways hope to hear from you real soon and. But for now i think i would have to say bye and hope to read back from you soon.You take care dearest you have a wonderful day..

ALEX

PS Do you have yahoo instant messaging or msn messenger..So we can chat on there

On A Mission
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alexander Martins Richardson alexandermartinsrichardson@yaho

Postby On A Mission » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:53 am

Yahoo states and has this photo:
Alexander Martins
* Male
* Beverly Hills, California
I have never seen the same old story so long and drug out, boring crock of crap and can not believe that I actually read the entire thing. :sigh: He even knows it
Well i hope i didn't bore you
We are here to help you free of charge
but there are charges to keep this site running.
If we were able to help in any way,
a small donation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

>>REAL FACES OF SCAMMERS<<[/b]

missmellie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby missmellie » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:06 am

he is back on Senior People Meet as Jason9000. he has a different email address but the email he sent is identical to the ones listed here. He is now tenderheart9050@gmail.com. thanks for the heads up.

On A Mission
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby On A Mission » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:59 am

Yahoo states Jason age 59 from Greensboro, North Carolina for touchyoursoulup and has this photo, which I think may be a new one to go with the series.

We are here to help you free of charge
but there are charges to keep this site running.
If we were able to help in any way,
a small donation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

>>REAL FACES OF SCAMMERS<<[/b]

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

howardchadwick@yahoo.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:13 pm

http://www.datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=132764" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

howick
- 49 y/o male
- madison south dakota, USA
- English, English, English
- engineering
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2010-01-29 11:51:32

Date of birth 1960 - October - 8
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Athletic
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Catholic
Marital status Widow
Education MA/MS/MBA
Income $70,000/year and more
Smoker No
Drinker Often

Details of the person you are looking for

I look for a female
Looking for an age range 40 - 50
Relationship Marriage

Description:
i am man of integrity and i will like to find a wife that will love me and i will love her in return....i am really interested in meeting mywoman here. cheers

Ideal match description:
she must be beuatiful and a good sense of humour and i want her to be gentle

-------- Message ------------------------------------------------
Hello

I am sending you a special greeting,i know this mail will get to you as a surprised! My name howard chadwick. I am looking for a friend to keep true relationship, I pick special interest in your profile and i am interested in communicating with you for friendship. There is something unique i feel about you and i want to share this sense with you. I also want to use this medium to wish you my best wishes for the year and best of luck in all your endeavour.Please reply to my private email address for better communication.

E MAIL ADDRESS:
howardchadwick@yahoo.com---------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.facebook.com/people/Howard-C ... 1692710958" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.123people.co.uk/ext/frm?ti=p ... wrt_id=144" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:39 am

http://www.peekyou.com/neeq_gabriel/254781641" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Name: Neeq Gabriel

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:42 am

http://www.myspace.com/433246676" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

neeq
neeq Männlich(male)
49 Jahre alt(49 years old)
KILLEEN, Texas
Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika(United States of America)

Letztes Login(last login): 21.01.2009

Kontaktaufnahme mit neeq

neeq: Details
Sternzeichen: Schütze

neeq ist Mitglied bei MySpace.
Weitere zeigen

neeq: Letzter Blog-Eintrag [Blog abonnieren]

[Alle Blog-Einträge anzeigen]

neeq: Kurzinfo
Über mich:
Wen ich gerne kennen lernen würde:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tully
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tully » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:40 am

What a MORON.... :applause: :applause:

missmellie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby missmellie » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:55 pm

he's back on Senior People Meet. email address is tenderheart9050@gmail.com

rkz18
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby rkz18 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:54 pm

I believe he goes by the name Philip Grant & James Peterson also. All three of them had the same type of writing skills. peterson.james65@yahoo.com - phillipgrant100@yahoo.com - tenderheart9050@gmail.com - All three of these people couldn't have had the same tragedy and the same way. Be careful ladies.

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:18 am

Hello and welcome,
all emailadresses that you posted are useing different avatars on yahoo. The first one let me show a really good known picture http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... n&start=15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Can you explaine where you have gotten the emailadresses? Gave your scammer the emailadresses to you or got you the emailadresses from three different scammers?
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!

Return to “White Males”