It is currently Tue May 18, 2021 4:39 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

scammers with pictures of Billy Holden

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Billy Holden

Postby Myra » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:37 pm

jason_biggs27@yahoo.com

FB
Jason Biggs
Lives in Birmingham, United Kingdom
Male

yahoo avatar

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

panter
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby panter » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:01 pm

Jason Biggs, jason_biggs27@live,com, jason_biggs27@yahoo.com
Phone +12134067826, +447031901573, +447012925255

THIS MAN WANT TO CONTROL AND SETTING, HE IS JEALOUS AND GOES EASILY ANGRY. HE IS A DANGEROUS MUG. HE SCARES ME.

First contact on Badoo

Biggs —
Hello my dear. How are you doing? Actually, I just viewed your profile picture and your beauty overwhelmed me so I decided to say hello and also tell you that you're looking so cute and elegant. I'm impressed with your outlook keep it up OK. Meanwhile, I thought it will be nice to let you know that someone out here cares to know more about you. Please can I have your email address so we can chat since I guess that a relationship starts with a compliment and mutual introduction if you don't mind? Once again, beautiful, serene and admirable you are. Have a pleasant day.

Biggs —
i am single too and i have no kids too,i work with animals ,am a Vet doctor..
Biggs —
was here to find a nice lady for a real relationship and here you are ..haha..nice joke right??
Biggs —
but not a joke am serious..

His first email

How are you doing?I just guess you are in a good condition cos i know the almighty is at work,how is your work and your family,hope they are all fine...

Am contacting you from my office now,hope you remember giving me your private email address on Badoo.com,i just felt i should contact you and say HI,am fine and my work and family are all good.

I must say that your profile caught my eyes on Badoo.com,that was why i had to contact you at first place,and thanks to God you gave me your Private email address for further communications,i just hope this will serve as a medium of communication for us,am really serious about us and i will devote all my time for you,cos being single sucks,and i have sworn to break my silent years this year,so i hope you will end up being the woman that will break those silent days..Your pictures are so charming on Badoo.com and i hope to see more of you,if you will send me a picture,i will love to hear from you soon and i will go on to tell you about my past and my family and all about me....

Jason...

Lovely XXXX,

How are things going with you over there?Oh i just hope things are good with you and your work and your boss too,lolzzzzz,well its 9:20 AM here in the morning and i am coming back for the office,it was a stressful night and i was more happy cos i confirmed the transfer to U.K which i told you about,i dont know when i will be moving to U.K and its a contract and i wont be staying long there,well the most important thing is that we have communications now with us and we can chat and email each other at any times...I hope to hear from you soon dear,i have sent you some pictures and i hope you will like them and send me some too...

Am just happy that we are getting to know each other more,sometimes i just open your emails and read them over and over again,I never knew that i will meet such an amazing lady,since my wife died i find it hard to think about love,to talk more of having anything to do with love again,all i want in my life now is someone that i will share my past with and make a brighter future too,things are really going fine for me since i met you,but truly i have to say this i really like the way we are moving and i hope that we both will end up great,Like living together for the rest of our life...

One thing that i will want you to do that will assure me that you are really ready for us is going out from that dating site,cos i know that you are a pretty lady and have chances of meeting another man and i know that will happen that is why i have not had a rest of mind since we met cos i really want us to last,My dear i dont know how you will feel now that i have told you to remove your dating profile,but for me i feel that is the only way i will really know that you are serious about us and ready to give it your best.

I will stop here,i hope to hear from you soon,please take good care of your self for me and make sure you dont hurt yourself,and also know that someone,somewhere and somehow wants your happy and cares for you...Have a nice time
Jason...

Good Day xxxx Lady,

Wow…!!! I am very glad that you write me back again. I want to say thank you for that I am so grateful. How are you over there? How are you, your work and your family? I guess you people are in good hands of God Almighty and there is no problem? By the way how is weather over there? I guess the weather is good with you over there. I want to say that I am sorry if my message disturbs you in anyway, well I read your message and I understand what you said. I think we can make good friendship if we can start with truth, honest and faithfulness. I really don't know how to start but i will start from somewhere. Sometimes in life you begin to feel whether you can deal with a relationship according to what its meant for, because a lot of people have abused it. But here the case is whether your fate is driving you towards the person you’re meant to be with. I want to tell you about my fate what am feeling is so powerful and beyond my control is guiding me towards someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.

My dearest one, I am not here in the internet for friends or for games, I think I have told you before, I am here searching for a good and honest woman who I will settle down with. Dearest, never did I imagine that I would ever meet you, especially from the internet as friend. Now, I must say that there is a reason for us to meet considering that we meet on internet. I really hope that whatever we intended to champion out with each other will flourish beyond what I think it is right now.You said nothing about my pictures and i told you to remove your profile on badoo...

This is what I dislike in a woman, I hate a lazy person, I hate a hot temper person, I hate someone who is a liar, dishonest, unfaithful, who does not believe in herself, someone who pretend to be what she is not, I hate a game player woman and who is not a truthful person. My likings in a woman are someone who is truthful, an honest person, who knows how to treat a man with care, someone who helps and being real. Someone who knows herself well and who has explored what has and hasn't worked in previous relationships. Someone who is confident, and isn't afraid to say "no" and isn't afraid to say "yes". Someone who is comfortable in the depth of intimacy, and who can be his own person at the same time. Someone of great character who isn't easily swayed by popular opinion. Someone strong, yet gentle, confident, yet compassionate. Someone who will have my back, (& I her) when the going gets tough. Someone who knows that the going will get tough at times. Someone who is family-oriented.

My dearest, the sun is always shining just above the cloudy haze as we share friendship across an online, maze we express love and kindness, without a face it comes from deep inside our heart; from a special place within our lives we share special dreams, unusual and unique and it is with keyboards that we speak. I love romantic movie, I love music Blues, R and B and Hip pop.

They are so many women out here, but some are faithful why some are cheaters, dishonest and mendacity. I have ever been in internet love before. I am new in the internet searching for my ideal woman. And when I was searching I saw your profile at Badoo and I said to myself God I think this is such a beautiful and attractive woman I will like to settle down with if it is the will of nature, This is what my heart tells me. That is why I come for you for the first time.

Dearest, I am an honest and faithful man, I love the way I am. I don’t smoke, I don’t drink much, what I have is enough for me. I like sports, reading, watching movies and traveling. Like I said before I am single with no kid. I think I will stop here and I am waiting to read from you again. Well if you have anything to ask me doesn’t waste time to ask me that. Just want you to tell me more about you and your family? What do you like and dislike in a friend?

Thanks for everything. Thank you for giving me a chance to meet. I am wishing I can always catch you and make everything into reality soon. I am sorry if what I write get you upset, but I think it is not good for someone to hide his or her feelings no matter what. Send my greetings to your family. By the way what is your fragrance? My body fragrance is Clive Christian. Do you want to remarry someone who is not from your culture? Do you wish to relocate to another country? What do you like and dislike in a man?

SEND ME PICTURES I WANNA SEE YOU MORE...

I wish you and your family a lovely day.
Yours Friend,
Jason

suovwi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby suovwi » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:47 pm

heartofgold6464 on Match.com
Name: Steve Mush
mush.steve@yahoo.com
job: Soccer Scout in Dubai building a team
Daughter: 12 yrs old christine jennifer living in idaho
widowed 2 yrs ago in an auto accident

nice, never asked for money... Went so far as to call me and texts me from 914-810-4206.

Also, he spells words correctly, uses some out of order as if he is from Mexico originally. Here are some of his emails to me:

feb 20:
Thanks for getting back at me....How was your day?... Just to let you have a glimpse about my world...Am Steve mush....Am originally from Caiaphas,Mexico but i grew up in Mexico,but i relocate down to state 21 years ago....i work as Soccer scout ... I recruit and scout for young talented soccer players all over the world....Am a widowed,i lost my late wife 2 years ago into an auto accident .....i have a Daughter and she is 12 years old....i thank God to be proud of her today.....I don't know where to start from but let just let you into my world,one of the hardest trials of my life is being alone. I hate it, so I fill my days and nights with activities so by the time I return home I am exhausted and just fall into bed and sleep like a baby. Well at least try to sleep.Am a adventurous, strong and independent man who likes nice things, somewhat serious, generous and likes having fun; and one-day to Hawaii for family vacation.....and Activities that keep me in touch with the natural -earth,air, water are most pleasurable for me.Am the only child of my parent.....and my parent loves me because i always do what to make them happy and what they like.......am a religious man ,i have a good relationship with God.someone am seeking for;she must know that honesty is not negotiable and that the true meaning of love is to care about another feeling as though they were his own. she should be comfortable with life.someone who we're going to spend the rest of our life together in harmony till eternity and have a blessed and happy family.Am looking for God Fearing Woman, Caring, Kind, Trustworthy with a great sense humor,A woman that will laugh at me when i do silly things,Someone that i can show my affection in public... Kiss, Hug and holding hands, A woman that i can wake up with a romantic kiss in the morning and also let him know that she's the most beautiful woman in the world ,A woman that i can get dinner ready when she get late back home,Someone that believe in what goes around, Comes around,A woman that treat others the same way she want to be treated,A woman that i can take out to the beach and parks and someday to Paris for family vacation. A love of music and travel and an appreciation for a good book will definitely be a plus. she should subscribe to the notion that age is just a number and distance is just a minor thing in a relationship and that each day that we are blessed with should be productive and enjoyed to the fullest...

God bless you,
Steve

feb 21:
I really appreciate your mail..You are blessed to have three kids.i have accent with my English bit...i hope it wont bother you... .... my daughter lives with my aunt in Idaho....how long have you been on Match?..going to church doesnt bother me after all we both christian...all i want in life at this stage of my life is happiness...i don't care about the distance or age...as long as we re connected to our-self...i want someone i can share my ups and down with.. ..i live in oak Ridge Kentucky i just moved there..i appreciate every day of my life....i believe when there is life there is hope ...whatever you want to know about me more feel free to ask....i will be the happiest man to have you..sound like someone that has good heart.....time will tell..i work as a soccer scout i recruit young talented soccer players..i got to work as a scout cos i grew-up in environment where soccer was main sport...., my works depends on contract...am working towards securing a contract in Dubai to scout for soccer team there,hopefully soon i will be granted the deal.... do you like poetry...cos i do write them also whenever am free ......have a great day..talk to you soon

Steve

feb 21:
Yes my daughter like Idaho because she has to be there for now, i moved to Oak ridge because i need to move on with life ever since i lost my wife i have been through enough emotional pains.I did play soccer when i was young because i grew up where soccer is the major sport.i was once a captain of a soccer team before i proceed to be a coach in High school,i like to write poems whenever am less busy,all my life i have invested so much in soccer. Tell me more about your job and what are your likes and dislikes.

Steve

Feb 21:
Thanks for sharing with me...i do appreciate whatever you do,since you re happy doing it.i cant judge you neither neglect you am interested in you and hopefully our chemistry will work out ,i live in alaska with my wife,have been in united state eversince i was young ,my dad moved us here when i was 9 years old.my late wife made the decision for us to relocate back to Oak Ridge because she has family member down here!! i did work for some high school coach in alaska but didnt stay much as the head coach,you have a nice likes,i do like all kind of music

steve

I havent' heard from him alot since he left for Dubai on Sunday... so, I told him he looked like an actor in the movie Aquamarine and here is his response:

wow.i wish am a actor but am a soccer scout.there is alot people normally tells me i look like some actor on Tv..they made me blush whenever they told me something like this...hope you had a great day

So, I have replied back and told him to prove who he is and post a real photo.

The photo he is using of Billy HOlden is attached.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Mars Kelly, marskelly11@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:05 am

Mars kelly on confirio

49 / Male / Straight / single
From grinlley. Living in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

About Me
.I like to workout, go for walks, sip on a glass of wine, watch movies, cuddle and talk-especially in front of a fire, dining out, traveling, beaches and mountains. Occasionally, My American stubbornness comes out, but usually not in a bad way :) I have a very close relationship with the Lord and am so thankful to have the strength and power of God Almighty on my side and working in my life! I am only interested in someone who does considers God as the most important thing in her life ,,,,i am not been religious,,just been me....I love traveling alot due to the nature of my job,but to be sincere its real fun especially traveling by bus where one can meet people of different classes and personalities, witnessing funny situations among passengers or bus conductors and passengers. There's a lot of humor. It's real life movie...better than reel life!

junkmail:
..Hi am Mars Kelly...it happened suddenly that I saw your profile and I couldn't help it but to write you.......i have never come across someone that Inspires me with such a profile....,here is ma personal email address if you want know how you caught my eyes ....marskelly11@yahoo.com..or rather still include your email in your reply....hope to read from you....thank you...

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:25 pm

Badoo. anthonyj952@yahoo.com

Ricksmith, 49
Was online 4 hours ago
Wants to make new friends
New York, NY, United States
Interests

6 interests:
Basketball Italian pizza Italian Coffee Fashion Romance Stieg Larsson

Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Appearance:
160cm (5' 3''), 58kg (128lbs), athletic body and gray eyes
Living:
By myself
Children:
Already have
Smoking:
Anti-smoking
Drinking:
Yes, please!
Education:
College/University
Languages:
English (Fluent), Italian
Work:
furnictur desinger. I have a reasonable income

Ricksmith — Tuesday, 26 March 2013 08:47 AM
hello nice pic
xx — Tuesday, 26 March 2013 12:45 PM
hello, thanks for your compliment, you also look nice
Ricksmith — Wednesday, 27 March 2013 06:46 AM
ur welcome nice meeting u
Ricksmith — Friday, 29 March 2013 09:50 PM
i don't come here often,can we talk on yahoo messenger
Ricksmith — 07:35 AM
ok, mine is anthonyj952

Facebook, joined the site 22 January, 2013

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ts&fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Greg Wood, gregwood443@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:52 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5987610765
Greg W
Tagline: i love to meet the real woman that i can spend my life with
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

billyholden465@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:14 am

connectingsingles.com/user/billyholden465
billyholden465
Honest,Caring man here,looking for me
I am a:47 yr-old man seeking women, 30-70
About me:I am open-minded, very health-conscious, cheerful. I am very sincere in finding my other half in the near future. If you are similarly sincere and looking for good man, then I hope you will give me a chance. I am down-to-earth, loving, very respectful, and know how to treat a Woman. If you are truly looking for a loving, pleasant, cheerful, health-conscious man that you can have a wonderful, fulfilled life with, then look no further. I would love to have a faithful, loving wife and family and will do everything possible to have a wonderful relationship that is based on love and mutual respect,I believe we are meant to share living with another person. To me happiness is having someone to love and to be loved by someone. I want to meet a wonderful woman who will love me for who i am, there is nothing more special than having someone special in ur lif
I’m looking for:Loking for honest, sincere, loving, loyal, and a true romantic woman.that believe in treating people as i would like to be treated. With kindness and respect. I think men and women are equal and should treat each other with mutual respect and understanding...a woman who is easy going,honest, faithful woman,who is seriously looking for a long term relationship and probably getting married

Received: from [108.62.51.191]
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 03:15:47 -0700 (PDT)
IP: 108.62.51.191
ISP: Nobis Technology Group, LLC
Organization: Ubiquity Server Solutions New York
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

brownjefferey@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 04, 2013 5:40 am

badoo
Brown 53, Los Angeles, CA
About me
im a kind caring guy, with a good head on my shoulders, i put 100 percent in everything i do. Im easygoing, respectful and honest. Been told im a cuddly life like teddy, im too nice, a good cook, have a big heart. Im loyal and honest. I believe putting work in to everything is the way to go, in a relationship you must communicate, trust, be loyal, honest compromise, sacrifice and consideration. … Im mature and respectful. i love reading, writting, going outdoors like camping, hiking, biking, i like dance not that great at it lol, i got a good sense of humor, i like pool, mini puttinwell for the woman i want, I am looking for several things. First, I want someone whom I truly love and am attracted to. I need to feel a certain amount of "chemistry" between us or it will feel like a wasted effort. I want someone that wants to spend time with me, I'm a man with a Good heart, i'm a straightforward, Kind, caring and nice man to be with, i love helping people out of their distress and make them
Interested in
I guess I am looking for someone who is respectful, caring, honest, has a sense of humor, and is loyal.. well for the woman i want, I am looking for several things. First, I want someone whom I truly love and am attracted to. I need to feel a certain amount of "chemistry" between us or it will feel like a wasted effort. I want someone that wants to spend time with me, whether that be out … traveling, a night on the town, or just sitting at home curled up on the couch watching a movie... lolz

Hi , I read your profile & wanted to say hello! To tell you a bit more about myself, As far as my personality, I'm very open minded, honest, easy going, definitely a gentle type, and I love to make people laugh.
If you're interested in chatting, feel free to write back when you have the chance. If there's anything you'd like to know about me, just feel free to ask away as I'm a very open someone
My screen name for Yahoo is brownjefferey and my e-mail address is the same as my screen name, brownjefferey at yahoo.In case you're curious,jefferey is my name....
Take care

FB
Brown Jefferey
Studied Building Construction at California State University - Channel Islands
Napoleon Bonaparte

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

stcrdnl1@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Thu May 09, 2013 2:51 am

12moonpie on confirio

52 / Male / Straight
Living in Kansas City, Missouri.

About Me
I'm usually shy and quiet until you really get to know me. I tend to be too trusting and very sensitive so I am easily hurt. I'm very kind and loving - loving and being loved back is the best thing in the world And I am very dedicated to those who are closest to me. I am passive and I generally do not like to lead but I am a loyal follower! I'm easy going and I avoid arguments and disagreements whenever possible

junkmail:
Hello, I was just going through profile on this site and i came across ur profile and i do like the way u look in ur picture , u are cool and very beautiful but i'm new to this online dating and i am kind looking for a soul mate and a right woman that i can trust and be honest with me...if u don't mind getting to know each other kindly contact me at stcrdnl1@yahoo.com and we can get to know each other better.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scott Walker, swalker555@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:49 am

badoo
Scott 48, Louisiana, MO
I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious, a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor
Interested in I would love someone who is fun to be around, someone that enjoys the simple things in life, I appreciate a woman who sees a man as a friend and a partner..

my id is swalker555@yahoo.com,i will love to chat with u and get to know more about u. have a nice day and take care of yourself

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006101981885
Scott Walker
Works at Self employed
Widowed
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:21 pm

new pics

Image Image

badoo
Francis, 45
Eldorado Springs, CO, United States
About me
I am someone who feels best when I am busy in action, doing stuff.. I am very much a risk taker in a good way and not to a fault. I am highly creative and Ideas flow to me like water, therefore I am someone who is also an optimist.. My glass is always at least half full.. I enjoy challenge and like to work hard when I work and play hard when I play.. I am who I am and I will always be a risk … taker.. I will always push and stretch the limits of life and will often make unreasonable requests of my friends and family.. For I believe life is to be lived full on full-out..
Interested in
I am looking for an individual who is honest, loving, caring faithful who is ready to be in a serious relationship that probably will lead to marriage.. she should have a good sense of humor..
Napoleon Bonaparte

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jerry Scott; <jerryscott157@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:28 am

Username: jerryscott

Email: jerryscott157@yahoo.com

User IP 10.133.5.2 ...... private IP

Full Name
jerry scott

About me
am honest and a caring man who needs love

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
rhode island ,providence

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
self employed

Email & Pics give a Hit in FB for Jerry Scott

https://www.facebook.com/jerry.scott.129357" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:50 pm

jerryscott157@yahoo.com

TAGGED
Jerry S

48, Male

Last Active: 3 months ago
Profile Views: 162 times
Profile Skin: Default
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship

About Me
Music:

OLDIES: 60's;70's;80's.ROMANTIC OLDIES;SEMI CLASIC.INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC.NATURE STRINGS FROM CREATION;SOUND OF UNIVERSE;CLASICAL EN SELECTED HOLY & SACRED HYMNS.PAN FLUTE;ARP,GUITAR,VIOLIN,PIANO.
Movies:
DOCUMENTALS. SCIENCES.HISTORIC.COMICS,MEDICINE, PSYCHOLOGY,PHILOSOPHIC THINKING,THOLOGICAL
TV:

SPORTS.DOCUMENTALS.HISTORY.REAL ANECDOTIC CASES
Books:

The White Tiger, The Associate by John Grisham, The Da Vinci Code, James Michener books
Sports:
i like to do bicycle,swimming,motorcycle,4weel drive atv,pilot airplane,ski,snow-mobile and walking forest north,everything good for health
Interests:

Inter-personal relationships... Sports.. Some outdoor activities
Dreams:

BE A GOOD CHRISTIAN !!
Best Features:

You be the judge.
About Me:

BLESSINGS FOR ALL OF YOU!! ! TRY TO BE HUMBLE AND YOU WILL GET WISDOM FROM HEAVEN!!....THIS STATEMENT IS TOTALLY TRUE!!. HONESTY PAYS DOUBLE !!! FOR SURE!!

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry West, westhenry92@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:46 pm

tagged
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5993560642
West H, 48 Cologne, MN

That is great to dear pretty friend ,well am very sorry for not been there online with you to reply your message ,But it will be my pleasure to write you through your email just that i do not come here online normally because i am so busy with work at the office or you can write me through this email address if you can .....Westhenry92@yahoo.com ....hope to hear from you my dear pretty friend
Napoleon Bonaparte

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:04 am

stevewalker652@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5993966080" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Steve W

Hello dear how are you doing today? you look so cute on your profile picture it will be my pleasure to be your friend hope you don,t mind. stevewalker652@yahoo.com that is it my dar
hope to hear from you my dear

Return to “White Males”