It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:31 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Stephen B - lovestephen55@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
tammisty
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Stephen B - lovestephen55@yahoo.com

Postby tammisty » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:17 pm

Have you heard any more about this man is he still active on the Internet

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:29 am

Your gang, at least not with this email, not that I know. Definitely with other fake profiles on other emails.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Scam Slayer
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Sgt Tyler A - sgttyleranderson@yahoo.com

Postby Scam Slayer » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:33 pm

Sgt Tyler A - sgttyleranderson@yahoo.com

tagged?uid=6025873680

Last Active: 2 days ago
Profile Views: 67 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Searching

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Deutsch
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Messages Sent To Me On Tagged:
wooow!! angel's eyes, i never thought a beautiful lady would ever be on here until i saw your pics that looks like an angel from heaven..You must be sent from above..and your charming look has arrested my eyes that i cant stop viewing your pics on here. Well guess i need to know you more and understand it is not for any harm but to tell you that you look beautiful

Thanks for writing back to me i do appreciate it so much and would love to keep in touch with you via email to email because of the busy nature of my work..here is my private email sgttyleranderson@yahoo.com.Hope to read from you soon,whats yours?

Has Not Replied To My E-mail.

Nice Day
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Michael Stanford, michael.stanford40@yahoo.com

Postby Nice Day » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:16 pm

Facebook removes scammer Michael Stanford and he could not send a request to me again even if he sees my page because I reported him and blocked him. He has been sending me emails but I didn't reply since I found out that he used me as a mule.
Details taken from Facebook before I reported him: Michael Stanford, went to 4-H Military Partnership, from Indianapolis, Indiana, lives in Tripoli, Libya (later removedwhen I asked if he really lives in Libya)
birthday: October 29, 1965, Age: 49; height 5'9"
email: michael.stanford40@yahoo.com.....

He used the following pictures on his Facebook

Received his emails below:

Return-Path: <michael.stanford40@yahoo.com>

Are you really living in Tripoli, Libya?

4/4, 10:22am
Michael Stanford
No I live in Indianapolis but currently in Kobane for a rescue mission
Hmmm... Am surgeon, working with the united nations and currently on a rescue mission in kobane... I'm single and no kids
No... I have had the facebook for long time, but don't really use it because of the situation here
I just felt bored tonight and couldn't sleep so i thought i should come on here
Tell me why are you having doubt about me?
Well you are right i don't really have time to always come online here... Its very late here and like i told you i couldn't sleep and that was why am here
I've never been married but i had a very long relationship for about 6 years, but i lost her during child labor and ever since i have been single
I'm an orphan my dear I never knew who my parents was I grew up in an orphanage home
Well i see you as a simple lady, you are beautiful and i have this feelings you are a good person
Well am not looking for a girlfriend but someone i will spend the rest of my life with

I'm trying to get a phone and some necessary stuffs i need here... I have a friend who wants to help me, but in a tight position that he can't go out... So he needs someone that has a pay pal account so that he can send the money to the person then you will help me send it to the person that will help me get the phone and other things i need
He lives in Turkey.... you will send it to the person through western union in Turkey
Okay.. am giving the person your account now... He will send 500$ and be rest assured its not illegal or bad... I'm a Christian and can never involve myself in anything that is not right

(The person is not a he, but a lady who is probably a victim sent me $500.00 USD through PayPal. I thought it was a legal transaction because I saw her website and her resume, but now it is hard to access it so she probably realized she was scammed. Another lady whose name and picture showed up when I searched .facebook.johnvuncannon had the same URL as 'Allen Scott' or Michael Stanford has secured her LinkedIn page. I received the money and sent to Ifeanyi Jude Okonkwo who is also on Facebook and studied in University of Nigeria. Michael wrote the address where I would send the money by Western Union as #4 Mecidikoye, Sisili" but I searched and found Mecidiyekoy, Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey.)

Hello my dear..
How are you doing today?? Hope you had a nice day? Please my dear am writing to let you know that i had problem with my previous account on Facebook. I don't know what happened. I have tried opening another one and found your page but can't sent you a request.. Please you can still search my profile Michael Stanford. If you can find me please sent me a request. I will be looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless you

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Stanford, michael.stanford40@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:23 pm

Thank you so much. I am sorry that they recruited you as a mule. If you need any help in this matter please PM and I will give you some information where to go for help to clear your name.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Nice Day
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: recent scam on facebook

Postby Nice Day » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:32 pm

In his email above, he wants me to search Michael Stanford, his new Facebook account. This means he will to continue to do the same thing to others. that's why I decided to post this.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:22 pm

Yes, the woman was a mule and it seems Ifeanyi Jude Okonkwo also wanted to win you, to forward it to Nigeria, by means of a "Nigerian military scam" storyline (and they really read the news, from the "Libya" lie switched to the "Kobane" lie :(
Glad you were aware :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Nice Day
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Stanford, michael.stanford40@yahoo.com

Postby Nice Day » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:46 am

Michael Stanford on Facebook
lh3.googleusercontent.com/kdVPW-vQDMWd6-Doe5qXZMDE-h-fJvO9R9ZCj2PRfOQ4R0nt4BVcjGLaO0YUzJ_h2VMz1A=s85
If you google his image, he appears in Jeanne Petrucci Linked In who is a woman. (The photos on Hhis Facebook belong to a famous Australian film producer and is being used by many of these scammers).

may be the same as IFEANYI JUDE OKONKWO
fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-1/c27.0.160.160/p160x160/10419067_1506957726240317_5292865542194261662_n.jpg?oh=4c19ec4cb8818b38b505076292f4a553&oe=55A579B8&__gda__=1437335380_1f4ea7883adbc1cb671258af2decede5

fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-1/c33.0.200.200/p200x200/10419067_1506957726240317_5292865542194261662_n.jpg?oh=9ce97ac78bad60733a645d70783944f8&oe=55E398DA&__gda__=1440375094_88b83c4d5498422d952cc97965328ad8

All people on Facebook named Jude Okonkwo are from Nigeria.

When I forwarded the money from Ohio, US to him last April 7, 2015, the address he gave was #4 Mecidiyekoy Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey. He called me two days ago and I heard his voice. I noticed how he spoke and he is definitely not American at all. His number is 905388421941 and 90 is the telephone code for Turkey.

Reply-To: Michael Stanford <michael.stanford40@yahoo.com>
Some of his IP address are blacklisted.

I hope this information helps other people.

Nice Day
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nice Day » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:06 pm

This guy was persistent for a while. He sent me a text message explaining that he didn't delete me on Facebook. The number started with 354 so it's supposed to be from Albania. Then he called but i dropped the call. Again he called and I told him I didn't want to be his friend. He wanted me to explain, but I simply said, "Goodbye!" He hasn't replied to my request in my last email to send me his recent photo and tell me where he studied medicine. I guess he suspected that I was into something. Since then, no more calls and email. My only concern now is that he has my email, PayPal account, cellphone number, real name and address because I followed his instruction to scan the receipt of the Western Union money transfer. I wasn't really smart!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:44 pm

Nice Day

Do not worry about them having your address , name and phone number. They can't do anything with this. Please do not accept any parcels from unknown addresses. What I am worry is your PayPal . I had same story and called Paypal and they provided me with brand new account. You should also call and tell PayPal fraud dept. that your account is known to Nigerian 419 scammers and they will guide you.
And please stop saying that you weren't smart. You weren't aware of this type of cyber scam that's the right description.

Nice Day
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nice Day » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:47 pm

Thank you very much. I contacted PayPal, but they haven't replied. to me. I'll follow up on it.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Desmond Clark - Skype clarkmond1

Postby Pandora » Wed May 27, 2015 10:25 pm

Phone # 1-850-633-4750

tagged.com
Clark M

To Whom It May Concern!!! Long Distance Love by Desmond When it hurts so bad, why does it feel so good? I wish this all made sense, I wish I understood. Not having you here with me is tearing me up inside, but I can't stop thinking about you no matter how hard I try. You know how I feel about you, and I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but it's so hard to do when I can't even be next to you. Why does it gotta be so complicated? Loving you feels so right, but at the same time, knowing I can't have you keeps me awake at night. I just want this to be simple, I just want you here with me, to look into your eyes, be held in your arms...then I'd truly be happy. Right now this distance between us is out of our control, but I'm still hoping one day soon, I'll get what I'm wishing for when God's Time comes. Serious matured love that last forever is all I seek 16 days ago

Profile URL: http://www. tagged.com/toinfinity4ever

Last Active: 12 hours ago
Profile Views: 1979 times :-o
Tagline: Loving the Smiles....
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Other
Orientation: Straight

pic already posted

messages on tagged
Hello, how are you doing? nice picture you have on here!! sorry to disturb you my dear, I was going through the site and saw you so special and wish to know more of you ...I must confess you look great and sweet, I would love to be a friend if you dont mind, Hope i didn't bother your peace with my story? Cheers

You are most welcome, i am glad of your reply please may i know you more? be free to ask me anything you wanna know of me and do allow me know you please...do you have viber or whatsapp in your phone? if you do add my number + 1 850-633-4750 so we could talk more from there...i have skype as well but hardly use it incase if you prefer there add me clarkmond1 i really wish to know you more

facebook.com/Clarkmond
Desmond Clark
Lives in West Palm Beach
From Chicago
add. pics
Image Image

clarkmond1

Honest and caring
DOB: Saturday, January 4, 1964
51, Male
English
Homepage:
http://clarkmond
IP: 14.192.212.71, Maxis Communications, KL, Malaysia

another fake:
facebook.com/clark.desmond.79
Clark Desmond
Worked at Armaco oil
Lives in West Palm Beach
From West Covina

clark.desmond

florida, United States
no IP :evil:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:34 am

another photoshopped vic!

.zorpia.com/#!profile/FrankWessex2
Frank
54, Manchester, United Kingdom

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

John <johnbrittney62@yahoo.com>

Postby BrightStar » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:13 pm

johnbrittney62@yahoo.com

zorpia.com/profile#!JohnBrittney
John
48, Los Angeles, California, United States
• Looking for anything with a girl
aged 45 69, in Canada.
Softhearted and easy going who loves to live life to its fullness
Place I've traveled to
Dubai, United Kingdom

ImageImage

Messages on Zorpia

John
wow....i am certainly speechless....what manner of beauty bestowed on one person. You must have been created on God’s resting day to have this cute lovely smile face that captured my heart, which i cant resist....

The Courtney. i was looking perusing through a list of profiles when i found yours. i looked at it carefully and found out that we have lots in common, especially in the area of smiling like no one is watching, as your photo suggested that. That is a very sexy photo u have there. it reminds me of the likes of the duchess of castle bridge, lady Jane who was made queen of England cos of her charming beauty, most catching enough she was a maid to the former queen Anna Boleyn when King Henry sited her in court (British History...tell u more later)lol. Hope u don't mind my humorous comparatives . lets be friend,

what do u say dear??? we could get to know each other more and better........chuckling

John
Off course your a queen in my world my dearest friend in whom i am well pleased,

To be honest, i am so glad you found time to reply me in fact am honored.... I really couldn't control my adrenaline awaiting a reply from you. i appreciate that you loved my compliments, humor and history lessons in my introduction. I believe every one has a drop of greatness in him/her...well i do my best to express what i feel and see....heheh. Its been a while since such beauty caught my eyes...hehe.

Let me say a little about me...I am a soft hearted gentleman...lol.....very playful and a gentle man who so loves to touch and be touched, I am a giver and love to treat my honey with a lot of love and with very deep respect. I guess 20 years of being a good church boy was not so bad for me after all eh, lol (kidding). Well I do love to play in the sand and on the beach but honestly my goal is to hook up with my best friend and love her with all my heart, all my mind, all my soul and all my body.......heheheh. I just want one partner on the "forever" program. So make your own judgment here. I am tired of traveling and playing alone in the sand box... hehehe Come play in the sand with me hun...smiling.

Did you know that friendships are based on love & trust, kindness to one another, patients, long suffering, gentleness, and all the fruits of the spirit. Love has to be nurtured and watered to survive?

Perhaps we could chat soon johnbrittney62@yahoo.com what's your yahoo id so we could chat and know each other better John.

On RN

To johnbrittney62@yahoo.com
Opened 2015/08/10 , 21:11:33pm (UTC -4:00) - 9hour44min after sending
Opened on (41.138.165.223:60883) :twisted:

Forwarded/opened on different computer
Opened 2015/08/11 , 00:23:34am (UTC -4:00) - 12hour56min1sec after sending
Location Recipient location not available
Opened on google-proxy-66-249-83-183.google.com (66.249.83.183:34994)

IP: 41.138.165.223
Hostname: 41.138.165.223
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
Organization: VISAFONE
State/Region: Akwa Ibom State
City: Uyo

Letter
Received: from [212.82.98.95] by tm15.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Aug 2015 01:22:37 -0000
Yahoo! Europe ---> too late mugu
United Kingdom

Thanks for taking time to read my message on Zorpia and for writing me with your email, as it clearly made me understand that you are a patient woman and that you love to communicate irrespective of the time it costs you to do it. As you may have heard, communication is very essential to any relationship that is on the ground level. I intend to know your ways, creed and belief more and come to respect them. i believe asking you questions and getting the answers in return is a rather appropriate way of getting to know you.

My inquisition and attraction about you has made me so keen about knowing you more and more after coming in contact with your profile recently....It's quite fascinating that you seem much interesting as we mailed each other. I spent my early morning today and looking at your picture again and kept asking myself why i jumped at your profile and have been so uniquely attached to you since then. Perhaps you could be special.

Most important I want an intelligent woman who can communicate and enjoys a good conversation. I love drives, road trips in the motorhome, site seeing and riding my highway bike, want to come for a ride? Just so you know I do like riding my cruiser and usually ride my bike (900 Vulcan). Life is too short to let it speed by all caught up in the rat race..... Only had one girl in 20 years and we never cheated because we were married! She died though, no thanks to Cancer. Bless her soul God

I have learned to enjoy life and the moment, to cool my jets and kick back and have some fun traveling and exploring new places. But I need a honey to share my life adventures and grow old with me. Would be nice to have a "Best Friend" like you to travel with when the time is right.

Oh I bring erotic, err, umm ahh, I mean exotic coffee in the morning, that comes with Starbucks sweeteners of course. Yes you understood right, I bring wonderful hot aromatic coffee to you in bed, hold hand and talk about our dreams and solve world hunger… heehhe Isn't that what a gentleman is suppose to do for his honey bunny?

John.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Williams, johnwilliams9971@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:05 am

zorpia.com/profile#!Johnwilliams0816
John, 47
Manchester, UK

how are you doing today my dear?...my email i:d johnwilliams9971@yahoo.co.uk or you can drop yours let's know each other more
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “White Males”