It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Stephen B - lovestephen55@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gray ---> greymiles01@yahoo.com

Postby Pinky » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Hi i have been scammed by someone using these photos his name was Williams Moore, i never knew you could do google image searches, question is why has it not shown up anywhere else on google?
Let me see if I can shed some light on this for you:
This creepy little boy, somewhere in Nigeria (Brightstar found his real face while doing searches on one of his many fake email addresses), is too stupid and lazy to earn an honest living, so he's learned to copy and paste photographs of white guys on the internet and bits of English language text from profiles and he's made dating profiles all over the net for the purposes of romancing naive and decent women and extorting money from them.

You didn't find information on the specific fake name and email address he's using because it had not yet been reported. You can change that right now. You can't do a thing to him, sad to say. He's protected by thousands of miles of distance and a corrupt legal system in Africa. All you can do is expose all the information he gave you so that his other victims (and there are many more besides you) will be able to Google search and maybe find out before they send him money.

Oh and one last bit of advice that is critical: DO NOT SAY, WRITE OR TEXT ANOTHER WORD TO HIM! Read around this site and educate yourself so that you will spot these scammers more easily in the future. Learn about recovery scams too.

Now, please post all you have on him. Thanks!
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

softy2222
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

justyou313@yahoo.com

Postby softy2222 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:44 am

also williamsmoore713@yahoo.com.ca , graymileso1@yahoo.com pitures are on his topic same as mine
Williams Moore. We started off talking on facebook, one question that stuck out for me that he asked was do you give to charity this was asked early on , he asked to be me my friend did not see any harm. I was seeing someone at the time, it was rocky. I started talking with this person , he got pushy about me breaking up with my man to fall in love with him, the usual emails love poems etc. Said he was an engineer from Germany , orphan, widow, one girl Michelle 6yrs, wife died giving birth to second child. He kept asking me the time and what i ate , always saying don't forget to eat. I was his only friend on facebook said he had no friends later told me he got his fortune from drugs. After a couple of weeks his facebook died, i would say it got cancelled. He asked to move to yahoo messenger and yes loved using buzz. After a few weeks of talking he won a contract to go to the uk. After a week or two said he needed money his credit card did not work. Then his daughter had an electric shock and in a clinic both times i gave money via western union. He changed email addresses with me then. After this he said he had money in an offshore account and could not access, this website is http://www.addaxuk.com/secured/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; email address info@addax.com, acc no 1767/2941. This site is still active , i can see it, the website looked real as i started to process the transaction the bank required money for codes i also did this, sent money to James Parker in the uk via western union. I waited for the money never arrived i owe money to people i borrowed money from and now im in serious debt. I feel like i was in a trance , the last 2 weeks hardly heard from him and started to freak out. Then reality set in and i started to wake up only way i can describe it.

softy2222
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby softy2222 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:48 am

Refer to justyou313@yahoo.com has a full story of my encounter with my scammer Williams Moore same pictures as , thank you pinky felt good

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:53 am

Commenting on the link ...yes, the website is a fake bank.
Domain Name: ADDAXUK.COM
Registrar: ONLINENIC, INC.
Whois Server: whois.onlinenic.com
Updated Date: 15-may-2012
Creation Date: 15-may-2012
Expiration Date: 15-may-2013
name-- Domain ID Shield Service
org-- Domain ID Shield Service CO., Limited
country-- CN
province-- Hong Kong
city-- Hong Kong
address-- Room 510-511A2 Nan Fung Tower., 173 Des Voeux Road C., Hong Kong
postalcode-- 999077
telephone-- +852.21581835
fax-- +852.30197491
E-mail-- ad4704118863601@domainidshield.com
The other emails lead to no registered profiles, at least I find none.
Can you please try to post a header of an email from him? Tutorial on headers is in my siggyline...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pinky » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:17 am

Fake site, need to be killed. Frumpy, can you notify our friends? It's a freakin good one too. Bastards lifted it from the real site. I found this on one of the pages: Copyright [2012] [First Colorado American Bank]. Apparently they forgot to clean up a link left from the template they used probably from the web host because there is no such bank. The real Addax Bank is in Bahrain.

Addax Bank BSC (c)
Addax Tower, 15th Floor,
Buliding 1006, Road 2813, Block 428
PO BOX 11159, Manama, Bahrain
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

softy2222
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby softy2222 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:13 am

Sorry i ended my email address, i was too scared to keep it. Im glad i told you about the website, YEAH

softy2222
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby softy2222 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:36 am

Hi , have you killed the website yet?
Softy

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pinky » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:49 am

Sorry Softy, usually they go down within 24 hours of posting here but I think Frumpy has been pretty busy putting out other fires and has not noticed this. I just reported it to both the Hong Kong webhost and the real Addax Bank. Hopefully it will go bye-bye by tomorrow. The Chinese might not act, but hopefully Addax Bank will pressure them.

The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Wild Geese » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:00 am

Nice meeting you here softy!
Continue hanging around here in RS, you will learn a lot regarding these mugus. You will be able to smell their rotten, pungent smell next time one of them will try to contact you.
Take care! :kissing:
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)

El Capitan Borracho
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby El Capitan Borracho » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:16 pm

http://www.addaxuk.com/secured/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; has been sorted out

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Gracias! :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

El Capitan Borracho
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby El Capitan Borracho » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:50 pm

¡por supuesto!

Quinn
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Quinn » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:48 pm

he's on the run again with an email address of davidseaman428@yahoo.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:22 pm

Hi Quinn, can you post his first message text? :)

Blossom0814
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Cris Wilson, criss_willson@yahoo.com

Postby Blossom0814 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:18 am

Ran across this guy too

criss from netlog ,
Show Details
From
• Criss Willson <criss_willson@yahoo.com>;
To
• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I would like to describe myself as a gentleman who is not proud of what he has but what he is.. Most times I look down on my memory lane and feel proud because i never came from the biggest and brightest family that you would have probably came from, but each time I look at myself today, I am always proud of what I am. Growing up in in Chicago, Illinois gave me the zeal not to give up on my quest in life. was it was all worth it....heheh. You know having a goal keeps me striving and not feeling the pains. my dad then had a job that paid little and took the responsibility of the house rent and other miscellaneous bills he could pay. With all the financial issues around us cos my parents had good jobs I almost lost my focus then until I sat home one day, I can remember clearly I was listening to one of Martin Luther’s quote and he said "IF U CAN THINK OF IT U CAN DO IT" after all I was bright and industrious, as well as frugal and intelligent. So I took a vow to strive and hustle my way through school. hehhe.

When I got my university admission to study in engineering (first degree), I was happy but I was scared there wouldn’t be money to see myself through. I had some savings for the tuition fee at least for the first year that I saved all through the year working. Every kid around my block was enthusiastic about college and even though I knew I wrote well in the test I had my mind battling with how I would scale through the all 5 years course financially. hehhe. but then I knew there was a God somewhere, so sometimes when I saw my self worried, I always said to myself, "IF THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY"..HEHE.After my first year as a freshman, I fell in love with a woman of virtue. Her name was Doris,

bless her soul. She became my wife subsequently after we graduated and made me the happiest man in the world ever. She was a bundle of blessing to me now and my future. I dedicate my present achievements over the years to her moral, financial, emotional and physical support that propelled me towards positively. The reason why I am a proud engineer today and a business man was because she came into my life. In a nut shell she was from an affluent home and she was quick enough to recognize and appreciate my intelligence. We fell in love and she helped me so much in convincing her father and he became my mentor. Thanks to her generosity and kindness as it saw me through my first degree. I loved Doris my late wife; she was a year in level older than me when I met her in the university. We got married after our graduation and we gave birth to a wonderful son named james.jemas is 6 now and we Miss Doris too. i wish she was here to see what a wondeful son she has. Don’t be saddened to hear of my loss, for my loss only made unwhole and single. It left me without a companion and almost made me a pub maniac. When she died I visited the pub regularly and took to severe drinking, until my psychology therapist advised I took one of the jobs I was been offered from some oil companies offshore. He said if I left my house for a different ambience and settlement, it will rejuvenate and strengthen me. Thus, he was right as I kept my head up and managed to stop drinking as it was almost ruining my status. But all through these years, I have realized that unless I fall in love again and get that which is abstract, I would be incomplete. My lady that’s the reason am here I want a family for james and I. we leave in a big beautiful world that is not complete. I need a spice in my big world.

Waiting to hear from you soonest .
criss

Criss Willson <criss_willson@yahoo.com>;
* 41.203.67.54 Globacom Ltd n/a Nigeria :evil:
Received: from [41.203.67.54] by web171404.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 26 Dec 2012 14:22:35 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.129.483

Image Image

Return to “White Males”