It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:40 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Stephen B - lovestephen55@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gordon Clancy

Postby Marisa » Mon May 20, 2013 12:13 am

^^^^ his format in English:

Hello xxx,
How are you today? There are many reasons why people come together and I hope you and I get together for positive reasons, I find and meet a woman that will add more value to my life. That my purpose has been here. I was impressed with you because you seem to be a good person so I would like to take this to the next step Let me introduce myself. I'm Gordon Clancy. I am 5.9 feet feet, blue eyes, weight 96kg and am a security engineer and consultant for a security company. I have a daughter who is at my ex-wife. I was born May 30, 1966 in Liverpool in England before moving to Turkey to continue my studies after the death of my parents and I grew up with my grandfather. I am a great lover of sports, such as football, tennis, basketball, rugby and swimming. I have a type of work that really a lot of things and places he has seen and I love it.

I'm looking for something special, because I'm giving you a second chance to open the doors of my heart again and I'm thinking that after 3 years of divorce, it is time to let the past be the past and move into a new height. the name of my daughter Sophia and she is 15 years old who aspires to be a model and do not know what to do with that and all I can do is support as a father. I think his :lol: thoughts and mine will be the same which is why I'm looking for a honest and sincere lady to fill the void that has been created by the separation painful and I promised myself never again let any relationship.

So to say more about yourself meaning, nationality, age, likes and dislikes without forgetting what you do for a living. I'm very glad to know you and hope to learn more and have something that will make us happy for the rest of our lives. Girls, you are more than welcome to my world and makes me believe that we can keep this flag flying and keep believing in what we are and what we are about to discover

I do not think the distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are convinced others completely worth it. I have hope and believe that something good will come of this and we'll be happy together. I think we will have a good chemistry to the other, so that both of us will be honest we really are. Laying all the cards of what to expect from each other. My heart is free open source and also I will be happy, if I find the heart and will be reciprocated. I am an optimistic person and I value what I have and all that I aspire to be in life. Therefore, I will be happy if I can get along with you, although I know it could be very difficult, I think we can endure anything if we believe it is possible. take good care of yourself until I hear from you. health.
Gordon.C
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Re: Gordon Clancy

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Mikela
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: lovestephen55@yahoo.com

Postby Mikela » Wed May 22, 2013 12:39 am

Perfil en Badoo: 21.05.2013
Gordon Clancy

ImageImageImageImage
"Do not let the sun dies, without having killed your grudges" (Mahatma Gandhi)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed May 22, 2013 7:59 am

thanks for the post, please post his email texts, or other scrip too and not just screenshots :)
cuz screenshots un googling ;)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Mikela
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Gordon Clancy (clancygeen@hotmail.com)

Postby Mikela » Thu May 23, 2013 6:50 am

Link Profile:

http://badoo.com/0311118020/?r=32&p=8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Do not let the sun dies, without having killed your grudges" (Mahatma Gandhi)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu May 23, 2013 6:53 am

Clintgee, 46
Leicester, United Kingdom
Wants to make new friends

About me
Calm, gentle as well as kind. I am honest and sincere. I am looking forward to meet someone that rhymed with style
Interested in
romantic, sincere and someone that is special in and out.

Relationship:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Appearance:
5' 10'' (178cm), 170lbs (77kg), athletic body, black hair and blue eyes
Languages:
English (Fluent), Spanish (Low)
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Peter Sands, petesands85@yahoo.com (pics 2)

Postby Bix » Tue May 28, 2013 9:57 pm

From topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=61474" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

datanta.com/user-view_user-651674.html
Peter Snads Peter Sands
I'm a MenSeeking WomenTo Love
i want a relationship
Nacionality: United States
Headline: Matured and humble
I define myself: I am a gentle ambitious person, God fearing and optimistic.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Franco Baldini, franco_baldini02@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:09 am

matchdoctor
f_baldi
47-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 55
Beverly Hills, California, United States
I am an italian. financially stable, kind, considerate, spontaneous person who loves life, is not shackled by the past, and would like to share the joy of love, romance, laughter and travel with someone special, not too "singularly obsessed" with one focus that negates exploring other possibilities. I am intelligent, physically fit, interested in health, enjoy exercise, nature, travel, and would like to meet someone similar, "UNATTACHED", glass half full, with an open heart and mind. Openness, willingness, and ability to communicate effectively is a big plus. Intelligence, a MUST! If you are limited by your city limits, you are not the one. While I accept that email is a necessary part of getting acquainted, I'm not looking for a pen-pal NOR discrete relationships. No photo, no response.

franco_baldini02@yahoo.com.i look forward to chatting with you.hope you are doing really great.stay pretty.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tim Lawson, timlawson101@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:13 am

connectingsingles.com/user/timlawson101
timlawson101
Am Tim
I am a:52 yr-old man seeking women, 45-70
my name is Tim Lawson am from California. I am a petroleum engineer and also independent contractor. my only daughter is married and live with the husband while i live alone. I am a kind, caring and easy going man.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

David Ortega <david_ort45@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:40 am

david_ort45
online male - 45 years, Los Angeles, United States

Name
David Ortega
United States
Native language
English
Good day and how are you today? I crave your tolerance to disrupt your privacy.I was browsing through profiles when i stumbled on yours and could not leave without saying a word because the smiles that radiates from your profile picture is so charming and if not withstanding I would love to see this smiles everyday of my life while we live.Please if you don't mind can i have your direct contact details for a more convenient conversation and sorry for the intrusion but i can not stop admiring your profile .Waiting earnestly to hear from you soon.
Mr David

My name is David Ortega,Italian American living in los Angeles California.Divorced with a son that lives with my Mother in Florida.I left my ex because of her infidelity to our marriage and am now at peace with my heart.Though it has been 1yr 6 months after my divorce but I have not been able to found another woman that will complete me.My last relationship ended 3 months ago with A Spanish lady that cares more about fun and party.I am looking for a lady that has interest of family at heart and the urge to build an everlasting relationship with me because age is no longer on my side i am 46 years..my height is 185cm,blue eyes,weight 79kg.I have a younger sister that is married to a Briton with 2 boys and they live in London.My Mother is old,so she is staying in our family house in Florida with a caregiver.My dad died 3 years ago out of cardiac arrest,may his soul rest in peace.He was an Engineer too worked with British petroleum company back there in Venezuela.I was recruited after my master degree by the same company now am private contractor/independent marketer.
I am an Engineer by profession,in control of downstream maintenance and servicing of the oil equipment.

I am easy going and a confident man, funny with a good sense of humor. I am respectful, playful and adventurous. Love to banter about life experiences, people watching, long walks on the beach, swimming, deep conversations about ones life, traveling to beautiful sandy beaches. I enjoy to listen about someone's life. Some of my favorite activities are Golf, swimming, Horseback riding, jogging, fishing, traveling, reading, wine tasting, theater, bubble baths, and romance. I’m a happy, sensual, sophisticated yet supportive. I love music, engaging conversation, dancing, fine dining, traveling and learning new things
How is your day.what are your likes and dislikes in a man.How long have you been on the site,describe the kind of man you would love to have as a partner.can I ask why you chose to reply back my mail because you re such a pretty lady and must have many admirers.Though i never believed in online relationship before until my neighbor got married to an Asian lady and everyone likes her character.I will stop here until when next i heard from you.please if there is any other thing you wish to know about me let me know,what are you interest and style.Have a wonderful day.
David.

Received: from [172.162.212.198] aol proxy
Subject: little about myself
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gray ---> greymiles01@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Good day and how are you today? I crave your tolerance to disrupt your privacy.I was browsing through profiles when i stumbled on yours and could not leave without saying a word because the smiles that radiates from your profile picture is so charming and if not withstanding I would love to see this smiles everyday of my life while we live.Please if you don't mind can i have your direct contact details for a more convenient conversation and sorry for the intrusion but i can not stop admiring your profile .Waiting earnestly to hear from you soon.
Mr David
Hello, have written and waiting for your reply..hope you re having good day..but if you wish to call me on the cell phone or text..here is my number +1 805 603 1935..My name is David Ortega,Italian American living in los Angeles California.Divorced with a son that lives with my Mother in Florida.I left my ex because of her infidelity to our marriage and am now at peace with my heart.Though it has been 1yr 6 months after my divorce but I have not been able to found another woman that will complete me.My last relationship ended 3 months ago with A Spanish lady that cares more about fun and party.I am looking for a lady that has interest of family at heart and the urge to build an everlasting relationship with me because age is no longer on my side i am 46 years..my height is 185cm,blue eyes,weight 79kg.I have a younger sister that is married to a Briton with 2 boys and they live in London.My Mother is old,so she is staying in our family house in Florida with a caregiver.My dad died 3 years ago out of cardiac arrest,may his soul rest in peace.He was an Engineer too worked with British petroleum company back there in Venezuela.I was recruited after my master degree by the same company now am private contractor/independent marketer.
I am an Engineer by profession,in control of downstream maintenance and servicing of the oil equipment.
oh can see you re online...do you wanna chat
david_ort45
online male - 45 years, Los Angeles, United States
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Donand Miller; <donand.miller@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:42 pm

donandmiller

Name
Donand Miller

Date of birth
05/08/1968

United States

Native language
English

hello thanks for accepting my friend request. it gives me great joy that you want to talk to me. i think we can start by getting to know each other, i am a single man, have been single for over 10 years now. am a private offshore engineer i love the outdoors, so i spend alot of time camping, fishing and hiking, love sport like tennis basketball and football. nature walks are the best for me. am an open and honest man who love to chat i have a heart of Gold and will chat with anyone. that was why a woman took aadvantage of me and stole my money worth up to 50,000 dollars but thank God for a friend i meet in london who is an officer he helped me to recover my lost money back so feel free to relate your expirence with me on scammers as i can introduce you to this my friend that helped me i think this is enough about me for now i will be waiting to hear from you soon bye for now...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:05 pm

:cool:

Thanks very much gina for writing back to me and also for telling me more about your self ...i deeply appreciate it with all my heart and soul..i have been waiting to meet the right person for so many years but could not find but yet i am still waiting..

I am sorry for writing you this late jut that i was't at home yesterday.. I am Donand by name, i live and stay in United kingdom London, have been single for over 10 years now since i lost my ex wife in a motor accident.. am a private offshore engineer here in london, i love the outdoors, so i spend alot of time camping, fishing and hiking, love sport like tennis basketball and football.i believe the nature walks are the best for me. am an open and honest man who love to chat with honest people..

It will be a pleasure for me to know more about you if you dont mined.. i am not a man that is looking for sex but i am a man th is looking for happiness, love, peace.. if you are really interested to know more about me i will like you to kindly add me to your yahoo messenger so that we can chat more and know about our self's ok....kindly take good care about your self and have a nice day ok....

I will like you to tell me more about your self like your best color, your best food,i will be waiting to hear back from you ok.. bye...`
you can write me throught my email donand.miller@yahoo.com or write me through netlog ok...

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks very much gina for writing back to me and also for telling me more about your self ...i deeply appreciate it with all my heart and soul..i have been waiting to meet the right person for so many years but could not find but yet i am still waiting..

I am sorry for writing you this late jut that i was't at home yesterday.. I am Donand by name, i live and stay in United kingdom London, have been single for over 10 years now since i lost my ex wife in a motor accident.. am a private offshore engineer here in london, i love the outdoors, so i spend alot of time camping, fishing and hiking, love sport like tennis basketball and football.i believe the nature walks are the best for me. am an open and honest man who love to chat with honest people..

It will be a pleasure for me to know more about you if you dont mined.. i am not a man that is looking for sex but i am a man th is looking for happiness, love, peace.. if you are really interested to know more about me i will like you to kindly add me to your yahoo messenger so that we can chat more and know about our self's ok....kindly take good care about your self and have a nice day ok....

I will like you to tell me more about your self like your best color, your best food,i will be waiting to hear back from you ok.. bye...`

MTN Nigeria
Golden Plaza,
Falomo Roundabout,
Ikoyi
Lagos
Nigeria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

wjames567@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:39 pm

badoo
James 44, Los Angeles, CA
About me am an easy go man honest and dedicated to hard working. I'm down to the earth and a man that can't forget his words no matter the circumstances.
Interested in am interested in girls 45 to 55. i want a truthful person because am honest :mrgreen: . i don't like cheat in a relationship

wjames567@yahoo.com
am scottish
i will like to spend the rest of my life with u
because i love u :sick:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:15 pm

hello xxxx, how are you doing today hope good and nice... i have been waiting to here back from you but i think you did not receive my mail that why you have not write back to me... hope all is well with you where ever you are....please try to send me your yahoo email address so that i can be writing you through yahoo and also messenger... i need to go now but hope to hear from you when i get home ok... you have a nice day and distance hug.. bye..

MTN Nigeria
Golden Plaza,
Falomo Roundabout,
Ikoyi
Lagos
Nigeria

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Peter Mikel, petermikel63@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:57 pm

all his pics are posted
peter63
am looking for a rigth woman am a very honet and trueful person. i need a partenr by my side who ll:be with me till rest of my life
Age & Gender: 46 Year Old Man

About Me
my name" peter Mikel am very very honest man have been lonely for some year that why am here to look for a right woman who "ll be with me till rest of my life love working and good care of my woman i respect my right one i need a pleasant woman by my side and ;ll always make her happy till rest of my life

I am well pleased to contact you after going through your profile
today, So in a specially manner i will like to further communication
with you so as for us to know each other , i will really like to know
you,you look so gorgeous in your pics..please try to tell me more
about you , in reply i will tell you more about my self, add me on yahoo petermikel63 .
john :-o

Return to “White Males”