It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:11 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Paul Davis, paul_davis1964@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:09 am

cutepaul1

AM SEEKING FOR TRUE & HONEST WOMAN

I am a:
Man

Birthday:

Looking for:
Woman

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English

About me

I am a passionate man looking for a passionate woman who wants to be loved forever. I want to find someone to share my life with.I am eager to find someone who can love me for who i am . I have a lot of love to give you if you want it. I am caring, sharing, considerate and very friendly. I can talk a lot sometimes but I would prefer listening and learning. I have been very lonely on my own and would love to have someone who can show me lots of affection. Whilst I'm not Brad Pitt or Richard Gere my friends say I'm good looking.

Received: from [66.46.183.6] by web113009.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 06 Feb 2010 23:47:31 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/272.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 23:47:31 -0800 (PST)

66.46.183.6 - Quebec, Canada. This is anonymous proxy used in scams and also for spam.

Hi xxxx ,
How are you doing?I hope you are fine and cool and thanks for your prompt response, Here is an introduction about myself and some of my picture,I am a passionate man looking for a passionate woman who wants to be loved forever. I want to find someone to share my life with.I am eager to find someone who can love me for who i am . I have a lot of love to give you if you want it. I am caring, sharing, considerate and very friendly. I can talk a lot sometimes but I would prefer listening and learning. I have been very lonely on my own and would love to have someone who can show me lots of affection. Whilst I'm not Brad Pitt or Richard Gere my friends say I'm good looking.

I'm a widow my wife passed away 5 years ago in an auto crash in South London and ever since then i've been a lonely man and that is why I want to find the right one as I need it more than anything. I am not materialistic so I want a wife who is not after being rich but being happy with love and being cared about.I am new to that online dating,how is it going for you,have you met anyone on here?what do you do for a living?

I am an architect and engineer,i'm also building contractor and i do get contract in most countries

I was born and raised in New York, am 46 years old,i lost my father when i was 9 years old and my mother took me to London,UK to continue my education because my mother is British and my father is from New York....Now i do goes to NY and i have a house there because i love NY, i have a kid and his name is Robert ,i love him so much , he is the only one i got for now

Music:
I love ballads. Also music from Phil Collins, Billy Joel, Elton John, The Corrs, Enrique and Human Nature, I love dance music as I love dancing.Don't know ballroom dancing but wouldn't mind learning one day,I love r&b,hip-hop and rock.

Reading:
I read newspapers and some biographies but not many,Love to read novels as well.

Movies & TV:
I love watching House, NCIS, Aust Idol, Dancing/Singing with the stars....... My favorite movies are To Kill a Mockingbird, and most of Tom Hamks, Richard Gere and Harrison Ford movies. I love comedies and Romance.

Sport:
I like Swimming,Basket ball,Soccer and Tennis.

I will like to see some more pictures of you and you telling me more about your self,

I hope to hear from you soon,

Hug & Kisses
Paul Davis

I don't think the pics he sent me in email is of the same guy. :disagree:

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Paul Davis, paul_davis1964@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:38 am

also on facebook, same pic and name
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000353013489" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Basic Information

Sex:
Male
Relationship Status:
Widowed
Interested In:
Women
Looking For:
Friendship
Dating
A Relationship

Personal Information

About Me:
Am simple, easy going God fearing, honest and trusworthy, loving and caring Man

Education and Work

College:

* University of Manchester
* bacherlors and masters degree in Engineering

Employer:
FURSALE INT. CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Position:
DIRECTOR
Description:
construction of building and roads

Employer:
FURSALE INT.CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Position:
Construction Agent and supervisor
Time Period:
September 2009 - Present
Description:
Construction Engineering
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Robert Williams - robwantsluv@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:52 am

On datememateme.

First Name:
Robert
Engineerwantluv
Last Name:
Williams
Engineerwantluv
Male personals free dating service United States
Male personals pics
Sex:
Man
Male personals pics
City:
free dating service Belleville
Engineerwantluv
Looking For:
Woman
Engineerwantluv

I am a very accomplished and fufilled man, i am a goal oriented and achievement driven person and i believe in working hard to achieve my dreams and goals and this has really helped my accomplishments in life a great idea.I am a very loving caring and romantic person and i derive joy in making people around me happy, "I Believe happiness is a by product of making other people happy"

yahoo avatar:

Received from:
IP: 97.124.12.14
Hostname: 97-124-12-14.phnx.qwest.net
ISP: Century Link
Organization: Century Link
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Arizona
City: Phoenix
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robert Williams - robwantsluv@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:02 am

^^
By routing your web traffic through CenturyLink's Web proxy server, the web security solution enables you to conduct business on the Internet more safely an
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:58 am

also goes by Jeff Martino, has 2 identical profiles on FB with different location:

http://www.facebook.com/jeff.martino.71" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jeff Martino
Lives in Killeen, Texas
From Milan, Italy

I am about 5ft 10inches tall, I am always looking for a new experience and I guess that is why I decided to do this. I am definitely proud of all of my accomplishments and always look forward to my next challenge. My friends, family, education, and my health are the key factors in my life right now. I consider myself to be honest, fun, energetic, optimistic, considerate, adventurous, pretty extreme, friendly, and genuine. I love to travel and plan on doing lots more of it. I would like to take time during travel and back pack. I also like to practice yoga and pilates, camp, fishing, swimming, basketball, going to beach, ski (water and snow), wake board (want to learn how to snow board), exercise, rollerblade, take road trips, and much more. I'm looking for a woman that is very serious, God fearing, :pray: loving, caring, honest, intelligent, romantic, passionate and easy going woman also who is a lot of fun, to share the rest of my life with. she needs to be very honest and considerate and have some sweet goals. I think the best things in life are free anyway. I am the type of man who is down to earth and can definitely hang with the someone that is very serious and honest. Basically There is a lot more to know so if you are interested and the feeling is mutual I will tell you more later.

and

http://www.facebook.com/jeff.martino.39" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jeff Martino
Lives in Haverhill, Massachusetts
From Rome, Italy

Description is the same junk as above.

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:53 pm

check also

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Cole, jamescole0046@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:15 pm

netlog
jamescole00461967
male - 45 years, London, United Kingdom

You seems like a nice girl from your profile, I am new here and I am just checking out if my account is working just activated check out my profile and get back with me if you are interested in what you see. I am wanting a special person to be a friend, A true friend walks in when the whole world walks out and one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's want me to pamper her and love her unconditionally,whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal,sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime thing,Though miles may lie between us, we are never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart...I recently joined netlog few hours ago and I don't even know how it works it seems not everyone use netlog for dating well, I don't know I am here to meet someone special...I want someone I can start a new life with...I am sick and tired of getting hurt that's why I am trying out the online thing so if you are also looking for the same thing as I can them get back to me then we go from there, I will be more than happy if you replied back
Are you also looking for a long term relationship just like me or you just use netlog for friends only? well send me a mail direct to my email address or add me up, here is my email id. (jamescole0046@yahoo.com), so we can chat and get to know each other better
I will be very glad to hear from you very soon
James Cole

Image Image
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Chris Walison; <chriswalison@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 02, 2013 3:09 pm

Username: chriswalison

Email: chriswalison@hotmail.com

User IP 41.220.68.33

MTNNG-0001-MDSN02-OJT
IP Adddress Assigned to MTN N Mobile Data Services.
Babatunde Omogbai
MTN Nigeria Communications Limited
Plot 1612 Adeola Hopewell Street
Victoria Island
Lagos State
Nigeria

Full Name
chris walison

About me
Hi and thanks for reading my profile. I am seeking a woman who is interested in friendship and long term relationship that at some point in the future would lead to marriage.I am a loving and caring woman with a positive outlook on life, I am young at heart, have a great sense of humor and like to laugh a lot. I like to keep a healthy mind and body.I am a genuine person, I am also very feminine and have been described as being, although I don't mind dressing down in a t shirt and jeans if the occasion calls for it, I am not high maintenance, never have been, My attitude to life is upbeat and happy, I appreciate nature and just being outside in the sunshine having fun.I am intelligent and can have a good conversation on most subjects, and I listen to and respect another persons point of view.I am very laid back and easy going. I have been single for sometime. I feel like I have a lot to bring to a relationship, I am not perfect and I am not seeking perfection in a woman, because I know that doesn't exist.I believe in loyalty and I am trustworthy, affectionate, passionate, sensual, loving and caring, I like to touch and be touched, and expect the same in a woman.I enjoy anything to do with the outdoors, hiking, walking, exploring,also like museums.I focused too much in work and too less in love. And now is time to find the one that will join my ride and together become one, Has her own career but the family and partner are first for her .

Come from
United Kingdom

City, State, Province
manchester

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
Asian

Occupation
international real estate manager

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Williams, unmeritedgrace52@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:54 pm

definitely unknown origin, I give my email address to many people :mrgreen:

Thanks for giving me your email address
I also believe that a relationship start with the first "hello" and here us mine with so many words after it.lol.i also love cooking and baking.How are you doing today?You are the first woman that i have contacted very well.Other women just asked me for sex and i am not here for that..I haven't found anyone yet and i am happy to meet you.I love children so much but i don't have any child.My late wife was unable to give birth to any child but i was so faithful to her and i never cheated on her.I am 52 years old and i hope i am not too old for you?How old are you?I am still finding that special woman because you are the only one that has been patient enough to read my profile very well.I am so sorry for replying you late.I have been so busy at work but i promise you that i will always check my email.Just make sure you send me an email to my yahoo email address here.I am old-fashioned and you are the first woman that i have responded to.Some women were asking me for sex on the dating site and i just had to delete them. Life is too short and you also deserved to be loved immensely now.I can do that if you will be honest and faithful to me..lol..I have never committed a crime too and i don't want to be hurt.

I am looking for my soulmate.I am easy to please.I can never stress my soul mate.Infact,i love cooking and i will always cook and do all the house chores.I love pampering my woman to the extent that everyone around will be so jealous of her.I hope you won't hate me for this? lol.I want you to know that i am looking for just a simple,honest and faithful woman to spend the rest of my life with and i am happy to meet you.I hope to know more about you once we chat.I want you to know that i am not looking for a woman for a Reason or a Season.I am looking for a lifetime love that i can spend the rest of my life with and i hope we can both try this out dear.I want you to know that i am ready to try this out with you and see where it goes.
Dear,you are such a lucky woman because you are the only and first woman that i have contacted so far.It will be easier and comfortable to get to know more each other on yahoo messenger.You can even try to download the yahoo messenger on your phone so that we can chat anywhere you are. lol .Call your network service provider to ask them how you can download the yahoo messenger if you don't know how to download it..You can go to messenger.yahoo.com/download or messenger.yahoo.com or mobile.yahoo.com/messenger to download yahoo messenger on your phone.We will get to know more about each other via the yahoo messenger because it is easy and comfortable that way.The immediate response too is really important and this is why i want us to use the yahoo messenger.My yahoo messenger is unmeritedgrace52@yahoo.com. We can also chat on gmail if that is what you want.I just want to make sure i chat with you always to know more about you.God bless you so much and i will always keep you in my prayer now.
Hugs and Kisses
Robert

took the detour via gmail :D
Sender: robneedslove@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013
Subject: Thanks for giving me your email address

Image Image Image

faceless on FB
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006849243419
Robert Williams
About
From Indianapolis, Indiana

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robert Williams, robneedslove@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:59 pm

also goes by
robneedslove@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: All merged to here, thanks.

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

James Grassmann - jmgrassmann@gmail.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Wed May 07, 2014 7:56 pm

James Grassmann - jmgrassmann@gmail.com

-LovingDad- - Finya

Statement

I just recently moved to Berlin all the way from New York,USA. If interested then kindly write me in English for better communication and let's get to know each other better..

Location 10 ... Berlin
Relationship Status Single
Looking for a Woman
Children of, living with me
Desire for children to imagine
Education and profession
Occupation / Industry Facilities & Equipment
Description not specified
Languages ​​German, English
Last school university (abroad)
extrinsic
Photo not yet received enough votes voting
Size 1.75 m
Figure athletic
Eye color brown
Hair brunette / short

-LovingDad- today, 20:03

Hi Lady

How are you doing today? I am new to the site community. I love your profile and i recommend that we might be best of friends or something more as time passes by, if we give it a try. I have gone through your profile and interesting how i see it. I like to travel,visit museums,gallery, concerts,i like to watch historical movies,listen to songs,TV,watching and playing football etc. I am very open minded person I would also love to meet a nice woman who is ready to love for real, caring and always looking at the brighter side of things.

I will be glad if you kindly write me in English :mrgreen: , I really don't mind about the age, language or the distance, I have lived almost all my life in New York and just moved to Germany few months ago.

I'm an engineer and into installation of elevators and escalators, I am presently working on a huge contract in Western Africa. I was actually been given 2 allocations for my contract which is taking place in both Nottingham,UK and here in Nigeria( Colonized by the British) :mrgreen: . I'm an Engineer and deal on both road and bridge contractions and installation of elevators and escalators, I'm here to manage and supervise this project which was been awarded to me down here. The worth of my contract is huge, so I have to give in my best, I want to start up my life with a new person and who knows what true love is really about because my ex wife hurt me so bad in the past. I am divorced and when I came across your profile, I thought of sending you a message because I love what I saw.... I'm half German and half American. If interested, write me to my email on jmgrassmann@gmail.com because I am quite busy with work at the moment and not always on this site, I check my emails time to time.

Hope to hear from you soon...

James

Wording of the "Smith Brooks Hollis"-Clones :D
Last edited by Myra on Tue May 27, 2014 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: adjusted subject line

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

smitwoody@gmail.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Fri May 23, 2014 12:53 pm

smitwoody@gmail.com (a "Smith Brooks Hollis" clone)

smwoody Finya
New Member 44 is online

Statement

I'm a down to earth man. I have a big heart and a kind, sincere, generous, warm and caring nature about me. I find pleasure and contentment in the simple things of life, have an excellent sense of humor, am easy to talk to, and I'm a great listener (yes, some men are).

I'm looking to find a woman who would like to share her heart with mine, and would like to join me in a long term committed relationship. Someone who is honest, has a sense of humor, compassionate as well as passionate, understanding, and who would like to be treated as an equal. A woman with similar interests who is as comfortable with dressing up and going out, as well as staying in and making a home cooked meal together. I am new here and searching for my better half and not a perfect woman. Write me in English because I just recently moved from Nottingham,UK to down here in Berlin. If interested then kindly write me up...

Location 10 ... Berlin
Relationship Status Single
Looking for a woman 38-52
for solid partnership
Children of, living with me
Desire to have children at some point a
Education and profession
Occupation / Industry Facilities & Equipment
Description not specified
Languages ​​German, English
Last school university (abroad)
extrinsic
Photo not yet received enough votes voting
Height 1.76 m
Figure athletic
Eye color brown
Hair brunette / short

Junkmail

smwoody 44 13:42

Hi Lady

How are you doing today? I am new to the site community. I love your profile and i recommend that we might be best of friends or something more as time passes by, if we give it a try. I have gone through your profile and interesting how i see it. I like to travel,visit museums,gallery, concerts,i like to watch historical movies,listen to songs,TV,watching and playing football etc. I am very open minded person I would also love to meet a nice woman who is ready to love for real, caring and always looking at the brighter side of things.

I will be glad if you kindly write me in English, I really don't mind about the age, language or the distance, I have lived almost all my life in Nottingham,UK and just moved to Germany few months ago.

I'm an engineer and into installation of elevators and escalators, I am presently working on a huge contract in England right now. I was been allocated here for my contract which is taking place here in England and some other African continents colonized by the British as well. I'm an Engineer and deal on installation of elevators and escalators, I'm here to manage and supervise this project which was been awarded to me. The worth of my contract is huge, so I have to give in my best, I want to start up my life with a new person and who knows what true love is really about because my ex wife hurt me so bad in the past. I am divorced and when I came across your profile, I thought of sending you a message because I love what I saw.... I'm half German and half British. If interested, write me to my email on smitwoody@gmail.com because I am quite busy with work at the moment and not always on this site, I check my emails time to time.

Hope to hear from you soon...

Smith

Same Pic as above ... :D

I kicked that scammer off this morning, while he used a "Smith Hollis" picture
:twisted:

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Dave Hilmer - davehilmer@gmail.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:06 am

loving-father - Finya

21… Horneburg - Germany

I am here for something serious leading to marriage. If you are here for the same then let's commune in English because I just moved to Germany all the way from England

Thanks for viewing my page

Junkmail

Hi angel, are you here for games or ready for something serious, if something serious then let's give this a try. I'man engineer and into installation of elevators and presently in Africa for a huge business contract :mrgreen: , My contract will expire next month and I will be back home. I don't visit this site much because of my very busy schedule right now, do write me to my email on davehilmer@gmail.com and I am not in Germany right now, I am on a business trip in Africa and would be back to Germany next month when my contract expires.

Kindly write me in English for better communication because I have lived most of my life in England and just recently moved to Germany. :mrgreen:

Hope hearing from you on my email soon and take good care..

Kisses

David

Picture already posted :D

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Smith Brooks - engrsmithbrooks@aol.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:11 pm

engineersmit - Finya

engineersmit 45 18:33
Hi angel, It's really awesome going through your profile and can't get my eyes of your page. If interested in a serious relationship then write me up on (engrsmithbrooks@aol.com) because I seldom visit here due to my busy schedules at the moment.

Kisses

Smith

My old friend "Smitty" :mrgreen: ... shush ... :D

username0128
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Rob Williams <unmeritedmercy55@gmail.com>

Postby username0128 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:58 am

I've received the pics on here. Met him on meetme.com

Date: 29 June 2015 8:40:28 am AEST
Subject: Thanks for your email from Meetme

how are you doing?Hope you are good?I haven't found any woman yet and i am happy to meet you.I love children so much but i don't have any child.My late wife was unable to give birth to any child but i was so faithful to her and i never cheated on her.I am 55 years old and i hope i am not too old for you?How old are you?I am still looking for that special woman.I am old-fashioned and you are the first woman that i have responded to.. Life is too short and you also deserved to be loved immensely now.I can do that if you will be honest and faithful to me..lol..I have never committed a crime and i don't want to be hurt.I will teach you how to dance if you would love that

I am looking for my soul-mate.I am easy to please.I can never stress my soul mate. Infant,i love cooking and i will always cook and do all the house chores.I love pampering my woman to the extent that everyone around will be so jealous of her.I hope you won't hate me for this? lol. I want you to know that i am looking for just a simple,honest and faithful woman to spend the rest of my life with and i am happy to meet you.I hope to know more about you once we chat.I want you to know that i am not looking for a woman for a Reason or a Season.I am looking for a lifetime love that i can spend the rest of my life with and i hope we can both try this out dear.I want you to know that i am ready to try this out with you and see where it goes.God bless you so much and i will always keep you in my prayer now.

God Bless you abundantly,
Robert.

Return to “White Males”