It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:43 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Victor S.

African scammers posing as white men.
howling21

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chris Fred - My Space

Postby howling21 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:55 am

Daughter

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

SnowRose
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SnowRose » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:20 pm

He said he is from Wales but resides in UK
What an idiot he is. Wales is in the UK, and I should know.
"Sorry Wayne, my fault this time for being careless, I mean he resides in London UK he said."
Scammers watch your steps! You'll never taste heaven with me but the opposite!

saceia528
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby saceia528 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:26 am

This man emailed me from Match.com. He is using the name John from Palo Alto California. His email is romanticjlove@yahoo.com

SnowRose
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SnowRose » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:30 pm

London UK I mean. Just a result of my being careless. Sorry Wayne, my fault.

EDIT: I have deleted three posts by you and edited this one since I believe you have used "quote" for "edit", which gave several almost identical posts then. - F´BB
Scammers watch your steps! You'll never taste heaven with me but the opposite!

MsTrkDrvr
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MsTrkDrvr » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:55 pm

Okay, thank God I Googled this idiot as something didn't seem right about him. He sent me a message through Zoosk today to check out his profile. Wow, I got to admit what girl wouldn't find him attractive. BUT, his profile stated he was separated so I replied telling him I was only interested in single and / or divorced men, and to thank him for winking at me. I get this rather odd email back
"I hope all is going on fine and great for you
I am Jeffrey McColf 48yrs single with 1daughter from Buffalo New-York,I saw your profile on the site and it really caught my interest and i would like to know more things about you,i would like you to tell me what you seek for in life and if u are ready to start up a relationship as i would really like to know you better, I just joined this site, my pics has been uploaded,you can email me and then i will tell you more about myself and also send you pics too.I would be looking to hear from you pretty soon,i want you to also know that distance is never a problem with 2 hearts

You can send me an email to ***jmccolf48@hotmail.com***
I am also on yahoo chat now you can talk to me,my id is jmccolf
You have a nice time and bye for now.will be waiting for your email
Jeffrey."
This seemed very odd to me so here I am to learn more about this scammer!
On Zoosk (MySpace dating app) He goes by jeffreysport
He is wearing the black suit coat with a white shirt and tie as shown in the pics earlier in this post.
His email and Yahoo ID are jmccolf48@hotmail.com and jmccolf just as they are in his message to me.
GOod luck ladies and hope you don't get taken by this handsome scam artist!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:33 am

Glad you spotted the warning signs and googled his details :) welcome here!

The reason for the above mail being "odd" is because it is a mass mail / mass reply, and not to the least written for you personally. If he is as active as it seems to appear, he might send the same text to over 100 people in one cyber cafe night shift...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

To.smart.for.Them
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby To.smart.for.Them » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:53 pm

This Guy is on Tagged.I don't remember his name he used but He is on Tagged,Seems to me that everyone on tagged is a scammer i look thru the pictures and almost all the ones i have for friends are on here..I deleted tagged i am no longer on there..Wish the law would do something about these people..I am looking for a guy i am currently talking to .So far he has asked for nothing I have been speaking to him for about 7 months now.What has my alittle suspecious is all of a sudden he has to go to Africa to work.So of course now i am looking for signs but i told him from the start do not ask me for money I WILL NEVER send you a dime i do not care what his story is..My sister was almost taken by a scammer he sent her a check to cash thank god she was smarter then he thought..So that just makes me more cautious..

dotti
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dotti » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:29 am

"going to Africa for a job" is highly suspicious.

Have you run his photos through scamdigger? If not, that is the best place to start. If you don't find him, check the IP on his "before Africa" emails (assuming he is not using gmail). We can help you with that if needed. If the headers don't give a definitive answer, you can also start a thread in pending for further research. If you start a thread, please include his email addresses and phone numbers, photos, profile info, and any of his emails you have and can post. Several things on the profile and in the emails can be indicators of scam, plus if he claims to be from US or UK, the language alone can tell us he is a liar.

HAYDEE
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby HAYDEE » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:45 am

http://en.zorpia.com/tender12/type/profile

uses the name richard

Hello After reading through your profile I got attracted to you and thought it nice to let you know that someone out there care to know you and even meet with you. I'd like to share my experience with you let me tell u a little about my self..My name is Marlo I am 178 cm 6' 0.7" tall,My weight is 88 kg 194 lbs,black hair and brown eyes...I am 40years of age from Amarillo tx.I am self employed(sales manager of antiqes ) i am out of the state presently in nigeria due to my job but i will be back to the state in 2weeks time and i am Divorced ,i lost my parents in an autocrash when i was a little kid.I'm a very passionate and romantic man and not afraid to show my affections in private or public. I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well. I will always treat my woman well and with respect and love and cherish her.I'm very easy going and down to earth.I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest with my woman.The first thing that came out of me was how Pretty u are and i really wish to gets to know u much better..am writting you for the sake of building a relationship with you(no game playing).Its will be my very good pleasure to read back from you and also know much about you.Hope to hear from you soon...If seems you are interested,i will appreciate if you can reply me to my Email adress marlo_love50@yahoo.com what's your yahoo adress......please if you know that your intrested in one night stand don't write me back because i am not into onenight stand i just want to love again and beloved how do you feel about this? i hope to hear from you soon hug and kiss

cat@kplace
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeffrey Scott Ray

Postby cat@kplace » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:02 pm

I came into contact with this person at 420dating dot com. He is very charming and handsome alright. He tells me his wife died 5 years earlier due to cancer and is raising his daughter kathy whom is 7 on his own. He is presently working in nigeria but his home is new jersey new york. Im jut glad i found this site before i got scammed by him although he did give me his mail adress in nigeria to send him food for kathy..LOL To me he is as follows with the same pictures a posted here on this site. i will not duplicate them but add one different one he sent when I confronted him in a lie about my girlfriend chatting with him too under a different name- he claimed she was jealous of my finding a man and not her - LOL it was my LIE!! LOL

Jeffrey Scott Ray (s)
54 apata street, oke-ira, ogba
Ikeja, lago, Nigeria
Ph# 234-8088197559
also has a facebook page under same name
email jscray@yahoo.com
jscray49@hotmail.com

Hello

Thanks for getting back at me and i want you to know that i am very delighted to hear from you.thats why i thought i should send you an email with my pic and also thanks for dropping me a line,i want you to know that i will really want to get to know you better.I am Jeffrey Ray and i am a contractor,i work on road and bridge costruction but i am presently working on a project down here in west africa (nigeria)...I want you to also know that i am a widow,i have been married once where i lost my wife to cancer some years ago and i havent dated anyone since then.I just decided to move on with my life then look for that missing half of me,i have a daughter and her name is Kathy,she lives with my mom is spain since i am away from home and i want you to know that i am not on here to hurt anyone and i dont want to be hurt too.I just want to settle down and meet that special woman to spend the rest of my life with.You sound like a very cool and nice lady and will want to know more about you.I will want to know what you seek in life.I'm a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circle of my interests is various. I like literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are; calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic ,am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look

Will be waiting for your email

Jeffrey

My Love,

This feeling of love that I hold within my heart for you runs deeper than any ocean or sea; I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. If only you could hold me, then maybe you would feel my love for you that burns with a flame high enough to last. If only you could hear my heart beat, then maybe you would understand the language of love with which it speaks. If only you could kiss me then maybe you would taste my love for you that's so sweet, and if only you could look into my eyes, the window to my soul, then you would know that this is no lie!

So, if what you feel for me is real and what you say is true, then with all my heart do I trust thee,If you want me as your love as much as I want you as my love then so be it. I give you this heart of mine and ask nothing less or nothing more but just that you don't go breaking my heart. My love and trust is all I have to give to you, sealed with honesty throughout and as time goes by, may it grow stronger to fulfill your heart's desire.
If it pleases you, call me your lover from this day forth and you're mine. For your love am I and your best friend too. As our body, mind and soul combine, so do our hearts become one.
Hear this, my declaration of love, from me to you. I love you, my Love,with all my heart and I will never stop loving you. You are my life, you are my everything. Though distance may keep us apart, you will always be embedded deep within my heart.

My love who is so far away, every seconds I wish you were here with me, me holding you tight in my strong arms or me there having fun together,i know am going to lay in my bed dreaming of you, so sweet and peaceful. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Missing you so much is breaking my heart into many pieces. I wish you would come to me, my love. I love you more then anything in this world. I want to walk on the beach with you. It would be so peaceful and romantic as we sit and watch the sun as it sets.

Being with you makes me happy. You keep me alive. I'm so lucky I found you, the woman of my dreams. I hope I never lose you, if I did then it would break my heart so badly. Thinking of you makes me smile 'cause knowing that you love me so much means the world to me. You're so sweet like the smell of roses and you're so romantic like the sunset. Your love is what's keeping me strong. I am so depressed right now and your love is all that is keeping me strong. I love you so much. I can wait to be with you physically one day. Forever that is

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY SUNSHINE

Jeffrey

Hey My Angel

my heart overflows with love for you. If only you could see the way you fill my hopes and dreams.You're the owner of my heart, the ruler supreme. Even in the dark of night, I've only to think about you to feel your loving light and from this world I drift feeling as if I'll never touch the ground again...If only you could guess how I look at your pics on here; for you hold the key to my happiness,and it's always you my soul seeks. If only you could feel, how your very presence has the power to heal, all the wounds inside me. when i talk with you

You've made me abandon the pain of yesterday, and you've shown me that the past can no longer stand in the way of what I hope to achieve... If only you knew. If only you could realize the way you've shown me that it's better to give than to take, and whatever I do,I do for your sake...lol .I'm willing to give you my all and expect nothing in return. But, oh how I yearn for you...

baby i Like you so much

Hugs and Kisses to you My Angel

Jeffrey

wtucker
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wtucker » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:29 pm

This man is now using the name Danny Wilson and a email account dannywilson70@yahoo.com. He has scammed me and is reported to authorities. He is using his daughter (so-called) that is in the photo on post. Watch out for this man, if you will look up us name Chris Fred and Vera or any of the other names on these post. All you have to do is Google him.

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:00 pm

dannywilson70@yahoo.com
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:04 pm

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pro ... 0799715228" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Danny Wilson
Geschlecht(gender):
Männlich(male)

No picture
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:05 pm

http://profiles.yahoo.com/dannywilson70" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Danny

* Männlich(male)

Mitglied seit(member since): 04.02.2010
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!

trish1972
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby trish1972 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:17 pm

It is so unfortunate for the ladies who have been taken by this monster...An attractive gentle man pursues you, then your heart turns to mush...that is what happened to me on Yahoo Personals...however the name he is now going by is Jeffery(Jeff) Kinney...and he claims to be from Orrville, Ohio now and has a 7 year old son named Nick...oh he was the charmer alright...and like the very similar stories already posted, claimed to be in love with me after a few short emails and IM's...This time though he was an artist and antiquities dealer and was there at an art gallery to finish up on business and would be back in the states in 2 weeks time...he stole my heart and was quite the charmer until I spoke to him on the phone and his accent gave him away...he explained it away as being raised in the UK...parents were killed in auto accident and wife cheated with best friend were also similarities...I was willing to give him a chance anyway and remained a little suspicious...glad I did. Today was the day he tried to scam me...lost his wallet on the way to the store and now he has no food stuffs for him and his son...wanted me to not pay my bills to wire money to Western Union in Lagos Nigeria...funny, until today I had no idea his exact location in Nigeria...he is good at what he does, do not try to explain away that uneasy feeling you have...woman's intuition is always right...Needless to say that because I followed my intuition I am not out any money, except what I spent on calls...Get this, he even tried to act as if I didn't know what I was talking about when confronted with proof from this site...there is a letter that he wrote to another female that is identical to one he sent me...Well at least all I got out of it was a broken heart...good luck to all of you who have been taken by this Casanova scammer...

Here is one of the emails he sent to me...

Hey baby,how was your night baby??i missed you so much baby and i want you to know that when I am with you, I feel alive,You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could.You bring to me a love ,You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you,Every day I wake up thanking God for you.You have given me so much, and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me.

I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you,Trisha

Yours man always

Jeff

Return to “White Males”