It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:05 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Kevin Rockwood from FH

African scammers posing as white men.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

houstonsimon50@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Username houston50 on 4ppl

Profile elements:

looking for real love
I am a:Man
Birthday:05.08.1985
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
profile picture already reported here
hello i am simon good and hardworking man
Contact on site:
hello
how are u doing
i am simon contact me at
houstonsimon50@yahoo.com
The email adress has no DIY hits.

houstonsimon50@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

username_l
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

MarkJohnson123463@yahoo.co.uk

Postby username_l » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:36 pm

http ://ww w.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100003582676896

He claims to be Marks Johnson on fb. He and I became friends,I do animal rescue and he said he wanted to help me. He sent me a certified check for 3250.00, he wanted me to open a checking account, but I had the check verified,It was a fraud.He swears he did not do this and that it was suppose to be a money order.He claims he has a son.As you will see in his facebook photos. I asked him to send me a photo directly and he would not for a long time,then he did this monrning. I saw the name KevinR on it, he said it was his professional photographer. He called me twice under a restricted number and claimed he could not hear me, but I could hear him. His voice did not match his photos. He is currently on facebook. He claims he loves me and wants a life with me....lolololol!!!!!He says he has sent me something, a present through the courier. Uhmmmmmmm...... Here is the picture he sent me this morning.
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers using pics of FH model Kevin R

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:46 pm

You haven´t read what I wrote above, let alone the FAQ. A discussion about the basic safety rules is worthless. It´s a general antiscam fighting rule NOT to be egoistic and destroy scam details. Firefly has explained this at length half an hour ago, it´s in the FAQ and I write the reasons down here every day, day in, day out. You read nothing, do you? You learn nothing, do you? If you hinder our efforts helping as many victims as possible, you simply get banned from here because you do more harm than good, worse, you wouldn´t listen. It´s a general antiscam fighting rule NOT to be egoistic and destroy scam details.

If you harm anti scam efforts on an anti scam site and stay reluctant to getting our view on this rule, you go. And learn nothing about scams. Staying unarmed when the next scammer comes. Up to you what you want :(

Maybe you will come to your senses when the real owner of the credit card will find the flower shop´s number on the card bill, ring them up and find YOU received stuff paid for by a scammer. If you think you harmed HIS wallet you are wrong. If you think closing free site profiles of mugus helps you are wrong.

Too much text for a non-rule reader, I know. You-do-bad-, you-go. Doing-bad-harms-other-victims.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

username_l
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby username_l » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:22 am

NO NO NO, I am sorry, I did not mean to. I am new to this and very very upset.I will not accept anything from this man. I do not know what to do. I am scared.

duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby duckhunter » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:40 am

Oh my gosh girl ... I'm sure you have no plans to ignore the rules here -- but had you ever read them you might know what they are and how NOT reading them might cause problems. Not to worry. We can get through this together. I know you're upset.

One of the rules of the membership of this site is that we post whatever details we have that identify particular scammers that we come across. This info gets picked up by google and allows others to just enter the info -- be it an email address, phone number, western union receiving details, associate names .... or a photo. These details, when googled send other innocent victims to our site so that they can perhaps be saved.

Had you read the FAQ link that both FrumpyBB and I have sent you, you would know that. Maybe you already do.

Next, and just as important, another rule is that we DO NOT report scammers' profiles to any FREE dating or networking site. In the links to the FAQ you will see many references to this, but the main reason is that it renders every single thing our members have posted USELESS. It takes a scammer 5 minutes or less to become somebody entirely different. Someone we now have to track down, but who will scam many others before we find him again.

This is also well explained in the FAQ. Why haven't you read it girl? Please go now and do that.
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.

username_l
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby username_l » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:03 pm

Okay Duck Hunter I read it. I really do not know how I overlooked it, I guess I was just so overwhelmed when I saw my scammers fake photos on this site. I was taken back. Question? He sent real pictures of him, what do I do with them? I am sorry about all my mistakes. really depressed

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:04 am

now posing as John Meadows, johnmeadows75@yahoo.com

johnmeadows75
- 24 y/o male :thinking:
- forilda, USA
- English, English, English
- highly
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-03-21 11:06:22
- ID: 211396

About me......
I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training or aerobics. I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals. I love to go out dancing, to nice romatic dinners and shopping at large malls like the Mall of America. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well an fast dancing. I prefer romantic, attractive, affectionate women. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relionship. I enjoy women who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way. I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship. I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when two people first meet. I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short. I believe each person should be allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit. I do not like controlling women who do not communicate well and have agendas or excessive previous baggage. I like women who I can have a good conversation with and we can communicate in a mutually benefitial way. ....

Also on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003191042810" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scott Hoffman, scotthoffman62@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:21 pm

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5929557
USER ID: 5929557
Nickname: scotthoffman62
Name: scott
State/Region: Monmouthshire
City: Usk
Distance: 110 ml (176 km)
Last login: Mar 27, 2012, 18:19
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Fredrill William, wfredrill@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:16 am

a whole rash of "kevins" on person.com

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5913827
USER ID: 5913827
Nickname: fredrill
Name: fred
State/Region: New York
City: New York City

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5910597
USER ID: 5910597
Nickname: Williams
Name: Fredrill
City: New York

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5917311
USER ID: 5917311
Nickname: fredrill41

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5925242
USER ID: 5925242
Nickname: fredrillsmiles
Name: Fredrill
City: Ny City

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5914332
USER ID: 5914332
Nickname: fredrillw

To wfredrill@yahoo.com
Sent on 28-Mar-12 at 09:13:24am 'UTC' time
1st Open 28-Mar-12 at 09:14:21am +00:00 (86%) Fremont, California, United States
Opened 28-Mar-12 at 09:14:21am (UTC +00:00) - 57secs after sending
Location Fremont, California, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (199¸192¸158¸92:62003)

IP: 199.192.158.92
ISP: VPS21
Organization: VPS21
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Geolocation Information
State/Region: California
City: Fremont
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Kevin R from FH

Postby Marisa » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:24 am

Kelvin on matematcher

AGE 45, MALE, FROM CALIFORNIA
I'm easy going guy. I like to enjoy the simplest things that makes life worth living.

How are you doing today? You have a nice profile. I would like to know you better and you me. If yes, you consider it OK feel free to leave me your id and I will contact you directly. Kelvin

Thanks for your responses, you can contact me thru (kelvinbrad_r) it's on yahoo.com. I hope to hear from you soon.
kelvinbrad_r@yahoo.com

Received: from [41.206.12.5] by web124703.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 05 Apr 2012 08:16:35 PDT
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 08:16:35 -0700 (PDT)

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

hallo
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jimmie Carl,jimmiecarl64@yahoo.com

Postby hallo » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:23 am

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5965055916" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm a honest person and I'm looking for a stable relationship. I am not interested in games or drama. I'm looking for a Real Loving person, God Fearing and responsible woman to settle down with that is why i am on the site and. Honey!! I want a woman of faith who has principles and values, I want a life-partner, Someone I will love, respect and someone I will always spend all my life with. I'm seriously looking for a honest woman that can share a good relationship together. I also know and understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship and am ready and also willing to spend that good time together with my partner. I will also like to tell you one more thing so that you will know how seriously I am and not here for one's funds or materials nor other things since all this are not included in a relationship, but am seriously here looking for someone Honest, Truthful, Loving and God Fearing partner. I'm looking for someone I can build all my Trust and begin Life with and i know Love, Trust, Understanding, Affection, Honesty, Tolerance and Loyalty are key factors for a successful relationship and that what am seeking for.Well,I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest with me if only you are serious and interested to spend your life time with me and I also think that way, Nobody will wast time or getting his or her feelings hurt. I also know spending time together and when you are apart you don't forget the other person. I know being able to share your feelings and show your emotions freely and also being there to support and stand up for that special someone. Honey!!! Please let me know if you interested me and willing to love me.

I will also like to know when and what time you do normally come online and get better contact with you and also communication is important, I will like to have a better communication together with you. Honestly, I will be glad if you tell me more about yourself and also please send me some of your pictures so that I will see and know you. I wish you all the best in life,Take good care and be safe. I hope to hear from you very soon and also meet you online. Stay Bless

Your's Delightful gentleman,
Jim

Email header:

Received: from [41.58.9.191] by web140506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 12 Apr 2012 12:57:43 PDT
HEADER TRIMED, M

Originating ISP:Swift Networks Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Miller, kelvin_miller74@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:37 pm

facebook.com/search/results.php?q=kelvin_miller74%40yahoo.com#!/profile.php?id=100003606579861
Kelvin Miller
Went to St. Joseph High School

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Wesley David, wesleydavid22@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:49 am

wesleydavid on matchdoctor

52-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 30 - 45
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Last Activity: Today

about myself:
I pride myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm demeanor and a great personality.. I am looking for a level headed individual who is not a procrastinator,

the person I would like to meet:
I am looking for a woman who will love me until the end of time...A woman who will treat me like a king..A woman who will put smiles on my face as well as bring much happiness joy and blessings to my life.: I am looking for a woman who is kind caring honest loyal faithful loving understand has a good sense of humor gentle and so on. I am looking for one woman..

mugu-message

Your profile has an open and honest tone, which gives me the intuitive to contact you, when I saw your profile because I do really care to get to know you better if you don't mind. It is very difficult to repeat a precise and at the same time colorful and varied picture of a person and the values behind the description but your written words blended with your touch of personal presence. get me attacking link pot to create the road for a possible contact with you if you don't mind being my friend.or you can add me on your yahoo messenger because am always online.this is my yahoo id wesleydavid22@yahoo.com .take care byee.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Kevin R from FH

Postby Marisa » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:32 am

en.netlog.com/kelvinmars72

kelvinmars72@yahoo.com

Name
mark george
Date of birth
08/09/1971
United States
Native language
English
Profession
Manager

and on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003355454020" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kelvin Mars
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Maxwell Bruno, maxwellbruno74@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:40 pm

4ppl .com/maxwellbruno74
looking for soulmate
I am gentle, easy going, and God fearing man. am caring and accommodating.

hi, pretty i went through your profile and is lovely. i was wondering if we can get to meet each other. kindly, send me your yahoo im so that we can chat better over there. maxwell bruno

ALSO
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003697579173
Maxwell Bruno

Return to “White Males”