It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Kevin Rockwood from FH

African scammers posing as white men.
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kehinde Solomon solo.kennedy@yahoo.co.uk

Postby The Enchantress » Wed May 18, 2011 6:36 pm

Further mail used by this scammer - solo.kennedy@yahoo.co.uk
well i will love to know where you live and what sort of relationship you seek and you can also add me to your messenger list to chat more better and mail me when you will be online (your country) time.
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Re: Kehinde Solomon solo.kennedy@yahoo.co.uk

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Kehinde Solomon - solo.kennedy@yahoo.co.uk

Postby janex69 » Fri May 20, 2011 10:54 am

To solo.kennedy@yahoo.co.uk
Reader Confirmed 19-May-11 at 15:51:20pm (UTC +00:00) - 13days18hours9mins59secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (43% likelihood)

41.184.112.147 IPNX Nigeria Ltd Ibadan Nigeria :twisted:
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

scammers using pics of FH model Kevin R

Postby janex69 » Sun May 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Terry Jones - terryjones41183@yahoo.com

See also:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hoverspot
http:/ /www.hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3343809
terry
Male, 51 Years Old
From New York, NY

Image Image Image Image

Hello Beauty, Just stopping by your page to say hi, and leave some love and i must say you are the most charming woman I've ever set my eyes on...If you don't mind my name is Terry Jones, I am 50yrs old, and am a single dad with a little boy...my wife had an autocrash last year which claimed her life...I am very humorious, caring, open-hearted, playful, romantic, and so easy to get with...Well beside all these characteristics that I possess, I am just a simple man who would like you to become mine someday... but I ask myself sometimes, Can there ever be anybody that will treat me nice like my late wife?
Still hope so, but i am thankful to God for everything that has happened, that is happening, and that will happen. I need a real woman in my life once again to cherish, adore, honor, and please her forever..One who will bring back joy into my life, and make me forget the past, to start a brand new and fulfilling life with, I would like to interact, get to know you better, and try for best results... You can email me on terryjones41183@yahoo.com, Also You can add me to your yahoo messenger list...
Please get back at me soon. Can't wait to hear from you..
Do have a great day.. Regards
TERRY

Also on Tagged
http:/ /w ww.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5429854020&show_full
Terry J, 40
New York, NY

Image Image

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Terry Jones - terryjones41183@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Mon May 30, 2011 12:38 pm

http:/ /w ww.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5454287644
Harriblink B
Tagline: Am looking for my dove
New York, Malaysia <<<< hidden!

Duplicate pics Deleted AN Image

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

William Dawtson - williamdawtson@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Tue May 31, 2011 10:18 am

Hoverspot
UserId=3345138
wiliams
Male, 43 Years Old
From Alexandria, OH
Hello Dear,
How are u doing , am william from alexandria , i am a truly american :mrgreen: . i searched ur profile today co i have a golden opportunity to meet you, and i read it and i was amazed with the content of ur words and i would love the both of us to get acquitted and more personal and look what happens from there coz i would love to settle down with you. Am a air attendant/ cook and, . I love to swim, read, watch movies, and dance, to meet me on my yahoo chat:williamdawtson@yahoo.com
i will be glad to hear from you soon.
thanks

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Tue May 31, 2011 11:23 am

On Tagged: Jean M ----> jean-maruis1@hotmail.fr
uid=5453954470

Janex: Pictures from Kevin on FH

2 pics posted here + Image

Lieu :Saint-Pamphile, QC, Canada
Orientation :Hétéro
ok je vous le donne c'est jean-maruis1@hotmail.fr je suis en ligne a+
Waiting for the reply :yawn:

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:53 pm

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5454095637&show_full
Kelvin M

Image Image

supersunshine15
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

scammers using pics of FH model Kevin R

Postby supersunshine15 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:01 am

http://www.focushawaii.com/model-talent ... kevinr.htm

Joseph Atile - josephatile@yahoo.com

I don't know what to say... I joined match.com and found nothing but scammers.
happyj4u-profile name. (not listed anymore) josephatile@yahoo.com
The latest one being JOSEPH ATILE oh yesss the Geologist (right) :mrgreen:
The story is the exact same as above, with the exception being the area code is 533
The guy is in Istanbul, Turkey (apparently) I asked him to verify his identity by coming on
webcam, but he has one excuse after another for why he isn't able to.

What is this guy after anyways? He called me and told me he was robbed and beaten... (here we go)
I knew what came next, but no go Joe. I didn't go for the story. They stole his wallet but not
his cell phone? hahahaha yeah I'm an idiot. He asked me to send him $3,500 usd. lol

He says he doesn't have money to eat... his friend "James" is flying out there to rescue him.
I told him I really didn't believe he was who he said he was. Since there is no record of him anywhere.
Especially his bogus website-josephatilegems
Single Ladies- IF HE SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE... HE IS

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:37 am

ON WDF: PATRICKWILLIAMS65
http:/ /www.wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=92673

ABOUT ME
50 y/o male from washington dc, USA
civil engineering
ID: 92673 Last logged in: 2011-06-12 11:31:48

Personal details
Sex male
Children 0
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1960 - July - 14
Height 6'0" - 6'3" (181-190cm)
Body type Athletic
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Catholic
Marital status Widow
Education PhD/Post doctorate
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 35 - 54
Relationship Activity Partner, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Description:
I`m a sincere, genuine man looking to meet that ???

Ideal match description:
am here looking for my soulmate..am looking for a woman that i wil love and be with till the end of my life..... :roll:

RSfan
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Joseph Atile - josephatile@yahoo.com

Postby RSfan » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:17 pm

Supersunshine --

I have had the same experience on Match.com. Scammers really seem to like women "of a certain age"...I am 56. Maybe I just look rich or stupid, or both, on my profile... :silly:

I actually fell for the first scammer....bought his whole story for an entire month. Just 9 days ago that I found out I was being scammed. What an eye opener! One day, he asked for $50,000 USD and the very next day asked for $80,000. :-o

At least I am laughing about it now!!
Google is my best friend

Diane1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Diane1 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:18 pm

He also sent me two totally different pictures . . . one is on Facebook stating he lives in New Zealand.
Also uses josephatile@rocketmail.com.

Two others on Match: MStev123@aol.com and gamdal@talkmatch.com

All three claim to live in Virginia - HA, HA
PATHETIC . . .

Diane1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Diane1 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 pm

I have to say, just coming across this site, it is truly a sad commentary that women in their 50's and on a dating web site are automatically considered desparate and easy targets. CHECK IMMEDIATELY: When there is only one picture, there is no record of their existence in the town/city/state they claim to be in, the same single picture on Facebook with no info, their messages are filled with terrible grammar and punctuation when they claim to be intelligent - MBAs - whatever, go with your gut . . . RUN!!
Their mistake is they underestimate American women - we have become too computer savvy - question everything!
Life is hard enough, don't be taken in by looks and wind up with more problems than you've already been dealt.

RSfan
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby RSfan » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:58 pm

I soooooo agree that it really terrible that women my age (50's) are TARGETED. My 2nd scammer (Richard Hodge) claimed to be 46 yrs old on Match.com, but he was "seeking" women ages 50-65...hmmmm. And, he was GORGEOUS....of course. He "winked" at me. I already KNEW he was a scammer just by reading his profile. So, I took the bait on purpose, and sent him an e-mail asking "why would such a handsome man be winking at a woman 10 years older than him?" If you want to see his response for the fun of it....go to Richard Hodge - rich_lover01@yahoo.com under "white males". Hahahahhhaha. :mrgreen:

Just 9 days ago, I knew NOTHING about scamming.....nothing. And I had reluctantly gone on Match.com, but so many younger friends kept telling me to do it because they had found true love & even marriage. It is NOT FAIR!! :disagree:

But now, I am not going to let them "WIN". I will FIGHT them. I took my profile off on Match because I was so 'wounded', but now it is back UP because I know how to spot a scammer now. :party:

http://ww" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; w.iptrackeronline.com is my new best friend!!! The good news is that there are some GOOD men who are "real" out there. I just had a very nice date with a very nice real man....do not give up hope, ladies. As they say here "Trust but Verify". :silly:
Google is my best friend

RSfan
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby RSfan » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Ladies....it is so nice to have this forum to unleash our frustration. This is what I call THERAPY. My family and friends are so tired of hearing about scammers, but I sitll do not sleep at night. The effects linger after the shock of being scammed.

My first scammer...the one I really fell for....is BACK ON MATCH.COM. He is using the same picture but a different call name. He has me BLOCKED on Match....hmmmmm. I discovered this when I tried to read his latest profile. Wonder if he has figured me out....that I know he is a scammer? :thinking:

Thank God he has not been harrassing me as some women I read about who get screamed at and life is threatened. Mine just disappeared and never said a mean word. Guess I was one of the lucky one's.
:(
Google is my best friend

RSfan
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby RSfan » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Diane -
That is a great question! Unfortunately, my account with Match is closed now and I cannot go back to see it. But, I do remember it almost exactly - "PSALMBOOKMMM" (totally different than when he scammed me).

I remember it because his e-mail address when he was scamming me was psalmbooks@live.com......one does not forget the "Psalm Books" connection. And he is using the SAME PHOTO as when he scammed me.

If you go to "White Males" under Forum, you will see "Mike Evanosky -psalmbooks@live.com". I posted him on June 7th...I think. You can see his picture there. Oh, he is a real hottie, too....of course. :silly:

Wonder what he really looks like?? :disagree:
Google is my best friend

Return to “White Males”