It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:40 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

scammers with pictures of Gen. Peter Chiarelli

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Gen. Peter Chiarelli

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:51 pm

I was contacted by this nice gentleman.

found him on February 8 on TinEye:
http://www.newsru.com/world/18nov2009/u ... icide.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Sate ... mpaign=rss" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

here our brief correspondence:

This little i can tell for now.‏
Peter Chiarelli (c_peter38@hotmail.com)

2010.04.08, 03:56:56
private email adress deleted RZ
Hello my good friend, it is very nice to hear from you, it has really been a long time, i dont know what you will like to know about me, i am a soldier, presently i am in Iraq now, i was married to Beth, but i had a secrete divorce with her because of the nature of my work and i dont like scandals, i have 2 kids living in my house in Washington Dc, i am 60 yrs now, i actually want to build a new relationship with a woman who is ready to love and care for me and my kids just the way i wish to love the person, just telling you my straight mind, i hate lies and i dont underrate anybody i am very friendly ok. so if you think it can work for both us kindly let me know what you think, i have added you to my hotmail messenger, so that we can always chat together, i will equally like to know more about you ok.
take good care of yourself,
Peter.

To: c_peter38@hotmail.com
Subject: Hi
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 18:33:47 +0200
Hi Peter:
Sorry for not contacting you earlier; was away for the holidays, kids were visiting. So in case u still want to, why not writing a little more about yourself.
Regards, xxx.

I didn't reply to him as his IP was from, what would you guess ...??? :mrgreen:
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.240.30]
To: <private email adress deleted RZ>

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peter Chiarelli (c_peter38@hotmail.com)

Postby janex69 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:50 am

This picture is Staff General Peter W. Chiarelli
Classic identity theft!
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. Peter Chiarelli

Postby Marisa » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:03 am

pch1 on singlesburg, new email

I am Man
Seeking a: Woman
Connecting From: Spain :disagree:
Home Country: United States
Living Country: United States
City: texas

Junkmail

My name is Peter. Chiarelli, from USA. Sorry i did not include more of my photos in my little profile, I was new in this site and i will appreciate to give my photos to whoever will take me for who i am. Please can we have a private discussion out of this site? as i want to introduce myself properly to you. Can you write me at my personal id so we can talk? (d_peter138@yahoo.com) or you provide yours to me so i write you.

HUG
PETER

format:

Received: from [41.215.160.135] by web120104.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 29 Aug 2010 04:07:53 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.3.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 04:07:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Dear,

I will like to tell you little about my self here. As know you've gone through my profile to know who i am right?, i did not include everything in my profile because i wanted to give out myself to whoever will take me first for who i am. My name is Peter. Chiarelli from ,Texas in USA, I am the oldest of 6 children and the only boy. I was married with one daughter, but my wife was late, she died Two years ago, and after since then i have not admired or wish to remarry due to the nature of job. I work as Soldier and current General of Staff of the U.S. Army since August 4, 2008.

Presently am in peace keeping mission with some of my fellow Generals and Captains in Kabul Afghanistan. I was posted here in Afghanistan since a year and 3 Months now. And I am planning for my retirement after this assignment here in Kabul. I was introduce to this site by a friend of mine who have met his soul mate here. So I am here to find my life partner since I have no one to be with after my mission here is over. I thank God I found you, I hope that we can share ideas and see what the future will bring to both of us. I know that we are very far away from each other now but very soon we can sit together and do many things together. No one is perfect but I know I will never disappoint you.

I am always serious in whatever I am doing, I love to have fun, I think I am loyal and thirsted for a lady/woman who can understand the feelings of heart, a lady who knows what it takes to love, Lady whom I can share my time with, like visiting the works of nature, dinner or travel to the sea-shore or historical sites. And I wish that you are the one. I enjoy my work as a soldier and I have achieved a lot. There is usually a smile on my face as I have been very blessed. I have had my share of setbacks in life especially the time I lost my wife but in spite of everything I have never stopped being grateful to almighty God.

I do not seek perfection, but I do need to be with someone who knows the meaning of real love, a lady who will know that love is consist of care, patient and understanding so that it will grow stronger. Love is like a flower planted which needed to be watering so that it will grow. I will be more than glad to read from you.

Tell me your hobbies, age and the city you are currently living in. Also tell me what you like and also those things you hate. Because i like to have fun, work, travel, play, and smile. But I hate lies and cunning people.

Warm regards

PETER

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

goodwiddow
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby goodwiddow » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:35 am

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 3:40 PMHELLO SWEETIE, HOW ARE YOU DOING?I HAVE MISS TALKING TO YOU ,IS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH WORK OF PEACE KEEPING WAR IN AGHANAISTAN .HOPE ALL IS FINE WITH YOU MISS YOU

HUG...KISS
PETER

(i almost fall for him.thinking that he is true,thaks for your site,im shock when i found out that he is a scammer)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:13 am

Glad you´ve found him by research in time and a healthy amount of distrust of everything people say on the internet (especially when it comes to emotions and ...money).
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:33 am

ON BADOO: George
53 year old guy
Houston, ID, United States

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

lord_chiarelli@hotmail.com & lord_chiarelli@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:29 pm

person.com
USER ID: 4955904
Nickname: bill
Name: lord
State/Region: Virginia
City: Virginia Beach
More about myself: am lord and am looking for a woman who is cute,lovely,respectful and can be with me forever

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:59 pm

http://www.asiafuns.com – username pch23, uid 44358, Widowed, 50 years old, from California, USA. “My name is Peter. Chiarelli from USA CALIFORNIA,am a good looking man hard working.and free with people..am lovely careering..i love soccer also love going to the beach on my free time to cool off myself..true love is my must happiness” (…) seeking for “nice and careering lady with good heart“.
Another new picture: http: http:/ /www.asiafuns.com/uploadedimages/ new_9539568.jpg

On http://thefeatures.com in username Peter´s album, with logo “TRUE LOVE IS THE BEST“, but you must be member to see his profile.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Sanchez Nash - sanchez_nash@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:07 pm

IP: 41.139.32.236 GHANA

Email
Hello dear .
This Sergeant Nash from Matchdoctor .com . I think you may like my pic dear . Sorry for to sending you many pics dear . Because am in camp in Afghanistan now . And tell rules and regulation over here is that , Cams , mobile phones and banks are not allowed to be use here for security purpose dear . I wish you understand me pretty one . I think you can create a yahoo Id , So that we can chat and share more stuff dear . Please send me your pics too ok. Have a nice day dear . bye

From
Matchdoctor
loveden
51-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 30 - 75
New York, New York, United States
about myself:
I am open, honest, sincere, understanding, caring, loyal and positive person. I am very communicative person and I am always glad to speak with different interesting people. I dream to find my love and create a beautiful family. I always try to be in a good shape. I like spending time with my friends. I love animals very much and I dream to open a shelter for homeless animals.I’m a very easy-going and cheerful person. I like to laugh and make fun. I’m very optimistic and energetic person. There is no dead end for me. I can find the way out from every difficult situation. I’m very sociable person. I have many friends. People say that I’m a good friend. I’m loyal, compromising, tender, loving, generous, not rancorous, interesting and witty. I’m not egoistic person. I like to help people. I am self-confident and I know what I need and want in life. I have many goals and I always try to achieve them. I’m ready for self-sacrifice, but only if I know why I do that and for whom I do that. I’m not arrogant and I don’t like arrogant people. I try to be myself and don’t play games with people. I’m honest and treat people as I want them to treat me. That is my main principle in life. I’m not the person who needs everyday promoting for living. I like my life and I want to explore it to the fullest. There are so many interesting places and things in! this life. I can hardly believe that I can be in time with exploring everything. I wish to have 25 hours a day. There is sometimes not enough time for me.

Am Sergeant Nash I am single with two children and am here looking for an honest woman share and care for the rest of my life. I just found your profile and it was good for my chances. I would like to tell you little about myself ......... I am a very sensitive but can be different. I loved, temperamental and sexual. I like smiles and good humor gift to everyone I know. I like this life and gives me joy every minute. I give all I want sunshine and lightning gift that
I am a romantic man and I want to find a woman with the same intentions.
Sorry for not showing any picture here. Because am an army personnel . So I did it for security purpose . I cant wait to hear from you soon dear . Bye........

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

generalpeterw.chiarelli33@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:18 am

datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=212475
General1
- 62 y/o male
- california, USA
- English, English, English
- Military Commander(General)
- Have 2 children
- Last logged in: 2012-04-06 19:46:08
- ID: 212475

Hello dear,how are you doing?Hope you are doing very well.I am General Peter Chiarelli from the US ARMY.I am loving,caring,hones ty,serious and a very good person. Well,I want to be your friend and know you more.Hope to hear from you soon.Kisses.

thank you very much for your short reply.Lets chat on yahoo messenger.This is my ID:
generalpeterw.chiarelli33@yahoo.com.
thank you.
General Peter W.Chiarelli

Image Image
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

pchiarelli49@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:28 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7248673461
Peter C
62, New York, NY
About Me:
i am a honest GENERAL,looking for nice woman to tak care of my unborn child

Napoleon Bonaparte

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Peter Johnson; peter-johnson123@hotmail.com

Postby Mirjam » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:20 pm

this man is on Tagged and uses a picture of general Chiarelli:

Emailadress: peter-johnson123@hotmail.com

IP adress: 197.251.139.200 Ghana

His email to me:

How are you doing? i will not me able to be online so am sending you mail ok tomorrow i will meet you online. :disagree: It has been a blissful day for me today and hope you are also having the same, I hope that you are having a wonderful labor..

We seem to have a lot in common :disagree: and it seems like we are both looking for the same things in life, I DONT SCAM PEOPLE ! :evil: how wonderful. I share the desire to have a meaningful, committed relationship with someone special like you. I guess we're really going to get on very well since we are the same kind, and I cant wait to get to know you better and meet you in person.

I'm a down to earth, easygoing, sensitive yet strong woman :-o who's Adventurous, Articulate, Athletic, Attractive and very Affectionate intellectually curious about people, places and ideas. I have many diversified interests.

My smile and positive personality come through when you meet me. When you know me, you find warmth, support, fun, caring and love. Extremely Romantic and giving and desire the same in the woman I am searching for.

On my leisure time I enjoy Dancing, Dining Out, Beaches, Movies, Music, Reading, Wine Tasting, Theater, Traveling, Cooking, Health/Fitness... I am very active and do exercise a lot to keep my body strong and healthy. Also very sportive and enjoy games like Tennis, Volley Ball, Swimming etc..

Well I'll end here and I would like to read from you real soon to get to know each other better. :disagree: I'm looking forward to reading back from you once again and you telling me more about yourself.Well my dear please take very good care of your self and have a blissful and wonderful day,Kiss and hugs

---------------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Michael; <michael.charelli@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Username: charelli123

Email: michael.charelli@yahoo.com

User IP 41.190.88.201

ZAIN_GHANA_NETBLOCK_1
Zain Communications Ltd
Bharti Airtel (Ghana) Limited
3rd Floor Heritage Tower
West-Ridge
Accra

Full Name
michael

About me

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
florida

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
military personnel

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Scam Finder
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Scam Finder » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:39 am

Sunday,October 07,2012

Be aware with this scammer. I shared the conversation on my skype. First, he request to add him to my skype account.

genpeterchiarelli: honey are you there
Me: Hope you are fine, please don't greet me like that.
Me: My son, xxx tried to find you in google, and we can read all work have done in Afghanistan. We pround of you.
genpeterchiarelli: thank you so much
Me: We pray for you, so you always be channel of blessing for your friends and people in there.
genpeterchiarelli: thanks for your pray
Me: no problem.
genpeterchiarelli: so what are you doing now
genpeterchiarelli: where is your son
Me: I am checking my essay, and my sons are listening to the music,
Me: You know xxx is so excited yesterday when I told him that you tried to call me but I did not pick your call.
genpeterchiarelli: honey did you not pick my call
Me: sorry did you call?
genpeterchiarelli: yes i called you honey
Me: sorry, no call enter to our skype
Me: How are you? Sorry, are you still staying in Afganistan after your retirement.
Me: Hello
Me: Are you busy?
genpeterchiarelli: hello are you there
Me: Yes
genpeterchiarelli: how are you doing?
Me: fine
genpeterchiarelli: ok
Me: how about you?
genpeterchiarelli: am ok now
genpeterchiarelli: thanks
genpeterchiarelli: do you married now
Me: Please answer my question first
Me: I told you already
Me: but why you ask me again?
Me: seems that this is another person
genpeterchiarelli: because am ask you that i need you in my life
genpeterchiarelli: i am married but i lose my family in moto car acident in 4year ago so now am searching for a woman to marry now
Me: sorry are you still staying in Afganistan, since I know that you have retired?
genpeterchiarelli: am not retired now
genpeterchiarelli: but two month time will retired for my work now
Me: how come you don't know your self.
genpeterchiarelli: will come to your country there now
genpeterchiarelli: but i have 1 adopted son in western africe school in army school in ghana there now
Me: what are you saying, I don't understand is not related to my question?
genpeterchiarelli: two month time from now will retire for my work now ok
Me: I know that you are not telling the truth.
genpeterchiarelli: why
Me: I just search that you have retired on January 2012, you must be gentle and honest
Me: The same as your rank
Me: Or maybe your picture is not you
Me: you took another picture
genpeterchiarelli: thank you for your insult ok
Me: You are the one who start to insult people, by telling a lie, open the google search the life or Real Gen.Peter Chiarelli----> please dont educated scammer, it will making him a better one, m
Me: Even you have retired You don't know...wow...how come as General like that.
genpeterchiarelli: haha thank you for that now ok
Me: Yach I know already that you are a scammer. Hope you will stop scam people.
My son: haha :P
My son: this is xxx.
My son: You think even I am a small boy, I can not search your detail profile.......never try to scam my mom.
My son: hello
My son: :cool:
genpeterchiarelli: do you love me as your husband now
My son: hey stop scam my mother
genpeterchiarelli: do you love my yes or no now
My son: hey I am still in grade 6, but how come your English is so bad?
My son: you said that you are a general.
My son: Or maybe you don't go to school hahaha
My son: that is why you like to scam people, or maybe you don't understand what scam is....
genpeterchiarelli: god will bless you for that ok
Me: God will not bless people who scam others...

Suddenly, he deleted my skype account on his computer, since he knew that we have known that he is a big scammer.

Last edited by minerva on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit out son name

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

cappeter_cha321@yahoo .com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:53 am

badoo
Peter 54, Chowchilla, CA

Image Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “Military scams”