It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:44 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Peter Schiff

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

shawsrobert@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:07 pm

Calvin Andrew
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Texas city,texas
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

Medical doctors (M.D.s) diagnose patient conditions using examinations and tests. Based on their findings, they prescribe treatment and medications to attempt to heal any illnesses or injuries. General practitioners and pediatricians have a wide range of medical knowledge, and they are often the first types of doctors who patients visit. Most doctors routinely work in teams, with nurses and aides assisting them in well-lit work location

shawsrobert@yahoo.com

IP: 197.211.61.18 Lagos, Nigeria

His profile description sounds like Wikipedia ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

shawsrobert@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

shawsrobert@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:20 pm

Subject: Hello
I am DR. CALVIN ANDREW FORM TEXAS CITY AM HERE SEARCHING FOR A WOMAN I CAN SPENT THE REST OF MY LIVE WITH.

IP: 197.211.61.18 Lagos, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

donnawesthoff
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Kendrick - kendrickwalker555@gmail.com

Postby donnawesthoff » Tue May 02, 2017 2:44 am

Bigjohn6t5 is listed on POF, goes by Kendrick - here's his profile, his email is kendrickwalker555@gmail.com
About Kendrick
I am a Southern gentleman who smiles a lot and knows how to treat a lady with respect . I enjoy outdoor with sports, bikes, beach, Mountains. I am a semi-retired businessman, lots of energy , fun, healthy guy that loves to travel and help others. family and church activities are very important. I am simple , confident, courteous, passionate, dedicated, positive in life, rich in character, and enjoy life with fun and motivation! love to meet a tender hearted sweet lady that loves herself and life. . live love laugh good for the heart. looking for that special lady who loves the Lord , family and lives for the future not the past. looking for that special person with a twinkle in her eye a smile on her face and we melt together making each other feel very special. can't wait for that special date that will be the beginning of the future building wonderful memories together!, distance isn't a problem for me cos am willing to hang my hat wherever my heart takes me,I enjoy being the Man and will give respect and want the same respect from my woman. I believe in the holy 4 "C" .Chemistry, communication, compatibility and commitment, one follows the other I hope to find the one special woman that can complete the formula and in the end find we complete each other.

He contacted me and initial contact was "hello pretty" - made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Some small talk conversation and we moved to Hangouts and he sent me the following email with 2 pictures.
It is a great chance to get to know you.How are you doing I hope everything is going well with you as well?I hope all is well with your condition of health. Well i want you to know that you are the only woman that i write to and am kind with you And I like you and I want to get to know about you.You can know more about me after reading this message. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life is so lonely without a special woman in my life for that years now.I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,a free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come.I am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself romantic, I don't believe that life is about the "grand passion." In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh,
My name is Peter Kendrick- D Schiff . I was born on
March 23, 1963 at New Haven, Connecticut, U.S .I was educated at Beverly Hills High School and obtained a Bachelor of Science with a double major in finance and accounting from University of California, Berkeley, in 1987.I have 2 sweet kids Preston and Spencer and divorced,I am a successful business man who owns my companies in minerals exportation and importations and other investments and that makes me travel a lot of times. I am now looking for the one whisk to my heart,a woman who will love me for me and not for what i have..i am looking for true love to spend the rest of my life with. Hope things will change from one stage to another.I like you and you are very beautiful as well. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. There is a smile of love, and there is a smile of Deceit, and there is a smile of smiles, in which these two smile meet, a smile is ever the most bright and beautiful with a tear upon it.
I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks, and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky. They're usually interesting...I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time ..She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest, confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easy going,understands,trustworthy,family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh,

Being through worst pain in relationship is not all that easy sharing it with people simply because it hurts. through that I have learn alot from my past. There is no going to be turning back into old life style.I believe either of us had in mind of meeting someone special online but it has just come to pass with our personality description towards learning few thing about each other. I'm ready to falling in love with someone special ,who ever that happens to be.. there are few qualities which talks about genuine woman in relationship, such as faithfulness,loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty, respectful etc. guess having those qualities in relationship can really help a lot. I am not looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I am a man looking for my age to which I am very grateful for. I do not play mind games and i cant afford to be played as that will be really hard on me. What you see is what you get with me..I'm not sure exactly what they mean by personal habits, but I will take a shot here. Some personal habits include a fairly strutted, organized lifestyle. I like order in my life, but not to the point of being obsessive about it.... I'm mostly serious at work or when the situation is warranted. Some of my hobbies include cooking, gardening, reading and fishing. Also, swimming and playing golf in the summertime. I enjoy watching football and golf, I enjoy attending sporting events, going to the theater and eating out, to name a few. I'm not sure if this answered the question. I love traveling, new and unknown in nature, life and people...I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered...

My philosophy of life is to always try and find the good in people and be open minded. I am a passionate, intelligent, fun loving man who has a touch of class and a young point of view. Have learned to take life as it comes, know who I am and where I am going. I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with. I enjoy doing anything that keeps me outdoors in the sunshine and wind, especially anything near, in or on the water. If it is in Ontario's cottage country all the better. I enjoy exotic trips to jumping in the car and seeing what is around the next corner and would love to share that with someone who feels the same way. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right.

It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I want to travel to different places . I love to go to the theater and see Broadway musicals. I love animals not snakes and reptiles though I have a puppy that I love. I want to be with close friends.

I want to have romantic dinners. be with the person I love, snuggling. Love to play around on the computer and learn things. I care about the wildlife. I want to travel to Germany and take a cruise. I like to do crafts an appreciate things that are home made. I love eating out. I like country music..I would like a partner who likes to travel and enjoys going to the movies and concerts. I do think it's important for partners to have individual interests that their partner respects.That will share life with it's routines, adventures, highs and lows. Will plan with me for our future and to grow old together. Taking a long walk together along the beaches...my person habits are,Punctuality, kindness, good listener, loyalty, caring,cleanliness, love of learning, willing to try new things, explore, listen, communicate and in general just being committed and disciplined.Finding my soul mate and live happily ever after, if there is such a thing or it maybe wishful thinking. I want to find that special woman to share my life with. I know that there is a kind, warm and genuine woman who could be my very best friend and I look forward to meeting her. I have a pretty great life right now, but I think it could be even better with a friend and partner to travel with me on the rest of life's journey! That will be a dream to come true!I hate to be with someone who is constantly unhappy about their life. Someone who is cocky and overly interested in their physical appearance. Someone who engages in sex outside a committed relationship and impatient to people in any situation. The best thing in life can never be kept; they must be given away to someone so special and they are a smile,a kiss and love...

I think am writing too much huh ! Well tell me more about you too? Well hope to hear from you soon..Take very good care of your self and try to tell me all about your self because i have nothing to hide from you..stay bless.kisses and hugs.

Always Care.

He's been reported to POF and blocked from my gmail.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Peter Schiff

Postby minerva » Tue May 02, 2017 4:34 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :)

kendrickwalker555@gmail.com --> Skype

kpschiff53

United Kingdom
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dr Williams Mark, Skype>>> a.3333333

Postby Bix » Thu May 25, 2017 5:32 am

waydate
william1
61 y/o man
Portland, USA

waydate
william mark
- 61 y/o man
- from Piney Point Village, Texas, USA

waydate
WilliamsMark
- 61 y/o man
- from San Antonio, Texas, USA

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

franklingilbert003@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:04 pm

FRANKLINGil9
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: houston,texas
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Education: PhD
Personal Description:

I am old fashioned guy who believes women should be treated with dignity and respect. And I believe that men and women are equals and as such there should be mutual respect shown. .I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy and God fearing

IP: 173.208.68.220 Nobos Tech.; bad IP proxy

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: franklingilbert003@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:21 pm

I am a French man half French, half Italian.I came to America 21 ago, I met my late wife here in the state, who pass away 14 year back now, will have two kids Liz and Lisa. I stay in Houston Texas, I am a contraction engineer

IP: 173.208.68.221 Nobis Tech.; bad IP proxy

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jhb.smith2017@yandex.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:29 am

Erick123
Sexuality: Bisexual
State, City: Chicago Illinois
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: Native American

Personal Description:

I'm supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise, & smart.

IP: 41.218.249.80 Ghana

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Bruce, kelvin.bruce009@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:12 pm

live:kelvin.bruce009
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

cccaaa1955@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:05 pm

martins233
Sexuality: Bisexual
State, City: north carolina
Marital status: Separated
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Native American

Personal Description:

I am straightforward, and goal-oriented; respected and known for reliability and integrity, honest and sincere man, am a hard working man with love and passion towards my goals and idea, i love nature and it creatures, i assist when i can, not because i want to but with the desire and passion to help those that need it, my life style has motivated many people around me and my vision and mission to hold on to the simple fact of been the best i can be and support those that knows about their dreams and goals towards life,i am helpful, loving, kind and trustworthy,my life started early when i found out that i have the passion in me to love and to choose those around me to help them, life is great and we all do our best to assist the effort life has given us, i have worked in several organisations helping them to grow with my experiences and vision, my chance to raise people is never a doubt to them that knows me, i'm an oriented man, who love to believe even without seeing, that has been.

IP: 41.242.137.59 Accra, Ghana

=> plus.google.com/u/0/113896172153913075011

Security Agency
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Martins - cccaaa1955@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:54 pm

3x Skype

Security
connecticut, time in connecticut
martin89847

Security Agency
live:cccaaa1955

Питер Дэвид Шифф
Peter David Schiff
http:/ /www. peoples.ru/undertake/finans/peter_david_schiff/

Peter Hosper Schiff
Ohio City, USA
peter.hosper58
07/01/58

Peter Schiff — American Businessman
http:/ /quotesgram.com/peter-schiff-quotes/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kent Luthor, kentluthor@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:03 am

tagged.com/profile/6056084647
Kent Luthor
60 · Virginia Beach, VA

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:05 am

dating-europe.com/profile/5299832
kevinnealon

Male , 56 , seeking Female
Bristol, England, United Kingdom

Hello beautiful...How are you doing? I am new here and i just went through your profile, you have a lovely smile, I will love to know more about you... Greetings Kevin

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:08 am

Clone:
plus.google.com/107477587051689065092
Mark Robbert
hi friends,am new here

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Adolf, 614-429-1464

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:04 pm

interpals
Michealadolf Micheal, 64 y.o.
Wilmington, United States [Current City & Hometown]

Return to “White Males”