It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Peter Schiff

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Peter Schiff

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:26 am

Skype Name micwilliam2
Full name Michael william
Birth date Donnerstag, 10. November 1960
Age Last days 53
Language English
Location New York, United States
[05.11.2014 17:01:32] Michael william: Hello dear

=> 41.215.169.17 Accra, Ghana

=> 31.3.154.244 AltusHost B.V., proxy, been used in scams before

=> 41.215.169.55 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bruce john <johnbruce197@gmail.com>

Postby jaga » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:39 am

Subject: Save all to OneDrive
"mail-ig0-f195.google.com"

It was nice charting with you,like as i told you,i am a medical doctor by profession,but i am currently working on a contract with the U.S ARMY here in Syria,i came to Syria here in 2013,but i was born in United State on 8 august 1963,birthplace were i was born is Ponte Vedra Beach,Florida United State,and i went to school in Toronto Canada and graduated from my cause at Academy princeton university woodrow wilson school of public and international affairs and i earned Ph.D. degrees in international relations from Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School, and later i served as an medical doctor Assistant Professor of International Relations
in Canada Academy.My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field as well but died when i was
5 years.Life was not easy to me when i was young because i lost my parents very early,i am the only child of my parents and i have only 12 years old son called Elvis.

I am currently in a country called Syria and i will be getting Elvis my son to stay with me when i come home soon. I was married only once. I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with. I will be through with my contract by June. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders for security reasons but
I need a woman for myself. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone. Everything is monitored but maybe when i am alone i will let you know so we can chart and see each other via web cam.

My relationship with my ex was like this.I loved her with all my heart. In fact it is true. I wasn't thinking we will separate so early but God knows why.I helped her in her work, support her family, spending much time with her as much as I could. Going with her to the beaches, the movies and a lot of interesting place just trying to make her the happiest woman in life. I do not get angry easily. It happens once in a while but I know how to control myself.

Well,it's a long story but i will tell you a little bit more about it,when i traveled some years ago on a contract and when i arrived in the state i met my ex wife with another man into my matrimonial home making love together that is how i got separated with her because i don't want that in my life, i never cheated on someone who i truly love to be my wife...I have to tell you everything about my ex-wife Dorothy,she never liked the nature of my job,she said i don't have time to be with her at home all the time, and you know dear,to be a Medical doctor is not an easy going one.

I have no choice,i just have to obey the regulation of the things i expected in life,but i could not often stay
with her at home, so one day i went on a contract, before i could arrive home,she brought another man into my matrimonial home,that was really very painful to me then,because i caught her myself having sex with another man in our bedroom,that was how she ask for divorced, i tried to pleased on her because i understood it was all my fault, but she never accepted me back, and i have no choice but to live her alone and move on with life,my son Elvis never agreed to live with her because he also saw her when having sex with another man, he knows she was cheating on Daddy all this while, that is how i took my son Elvis to a boarding school.

I drive 2 cars ..the Acura Infinity QX56,BMW 7 convertible series.Would you ever apologies to your husband when ever you at fault or you prefer him apologies?If you and I were a couple and we have a disagreement,
how would you handle it?unresolved and act like nothing happened?Are you an affectionate person?If you
were giving three chances to make a choice in life what would you choose?so tell me What type of music do
you listen to?What are your favorite food?What is your favorite color?what is your favorite -movie?

I am loyal, responsible, active,loving, caring,tolerant,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,write poems,listening to music,swimming,watching TV,going to GYM,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or color difference do not matter to me at all,as long as you loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what....Attached is my pictures for your view and also remember to send your pictures
to me too.

I am concluding this letter here but remember this am serious about my words and i look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regard,
Dr.Bruce John.

all four pics already posted
Last edited by Myra on Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deleted duplicate pics

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:43 am

johnbruce197@gmail.com

angelreturn / Bruce4luv
Male / Divorced
52 - Fairfield / United States
Current Location McLean/ United States
Create Date 04/01/2015
Last Login 10/01/2015

Looking For:
I dream to meet a nice and intelligent woman who is self-secure,with a big loving heart,strong character,
a loyal heart and independent, someone who knows what she wants from life and who has serious intentions.

CHAT with Bruce4luv
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hi...My name is Dr.Bruce John, single at the moment,I would like to be your friend,would you like to be my friend??

How are you?

I am Dr.Bruce John.Born 8/8/1963, presently in a country called Syria,I am a medical doctor by profession
but i am on a contract here to treat the injured Military men, am from Florida United State

I am Divorced for some years ago now and i have one son.

I have a lovely son, but i have a big problem with my wife because of her way of living, Since I have been
away from home my wife has engaged herself with men and going to clubs and bars drinking and smoking
and spending the family money anyhow with men and I am not support of that, that is why i divorce her.

I dream to meet a nice and intelligent woman who is self-secure,with a big loving heart,strong character,
a loyal heart and independent, someone who knows what she wants from life and who has serious intentions.

Am happy to have you as my friend but to enable us interact further more, kindly give to me your
e-mail address so that i will send to you me and my son pictures and also tell you more about me ok.

Kindly check your mail and get back to me

i have already sent to you mail

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

georgepresonscott@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:42 pm

.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6027700357
George S, 54 Brooklyn, NY

Hello, how are you doing and how is your day going and family? i just viewed your profile and i am happy to have done that, i am George and i registered this site to search for someone i would love to be with if things workout. i would like you to give me your Email so that i will tell you more about me because i am always busy with out and business. i hope to get your email address. thank you.
georgepresonscott@hotmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeffrey Wilson, jeffrey.wilson02@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:25 am

/hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3439077
jeffrey
Male, 54 Years Old
From White Plains, MD

Hi Pretty, nice to meet you here, i hope you have a good day today ? i am Jeffrey Wilson by name, i am divorce with 2 male and female children, i am here to search for someone nice like you do, i will love to know more about you and tell you more about myself. Do you have yahoo id ?
Hi. how are you doing today ? i hope you are doing good, i am sorry to write back to you late because i am always a busy man. any way my mail is jeffrey.wilson02@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

apetohacika
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby apetohacika » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:57 am

The Scammer that was writing me talked a lot about eating rice.. even mentioned that he ate a lot of fish.. An earlier message up above mentioned some thing about Singapore or even Japanese. That would make since. I was trying to figure why a red-blooded American man would be eating mainly rice & fish? It puzzled me.. :thinking:

As soon as I accepted his friendship as I do any man unless I really know him, I put him on as an acquaintance that gave him very little access to my friends. or other personal information.. Make sure any thing you don't want them to see is put on friends except acquaintances.. quickly. I now treat every man that wants to friend me as a potential scammer..

He said his name is George Peterson.. when he started sweet talking me I insisted on a video call when he came on it looked like the guy in the picture but the mic wasn't working and I couldn't hear him.. But it was enough to convince me he was for real.. Among other things like sending me a copy of a contract award document .. as he called it.. but after checking it out the person suppose to have signed the contract has retired earlier this year. Lol I started to suspect something wasn't right.. I am the curious type I had to keep going on until I found out for sure that he was a scammer. True to form he is.. This really had me going .. how did he fake that video chat? well I ran a cross an article where some one took one of Peter Schiff's video call interviews and used it and made it look like he was on the other end of the camera.. Good Performance... :applause: .... I have learned from an article in AARP less then a week ago to use google image to try to look up the image of the person your talking to or tineye.com ... That is how I learned that the pictures of George Peterson's fb page is most likely Peter Schiff. .. Hmmm. Someone is a :liar:

MY Love
Sweetheart
My Queen

Good Morning My Queen,

I know there's an ocean between us, and I wish that it weren't true for every day when I arise,I yearn to be with you...Though a lot of distance lies between us, you'll always be in my mind and my heart, And every night beneath the stars, I pray for the day we'll never be part.... Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much,.....!!

Love Always....

Your Man

George.

Yea when he figured out he wasn't going to get any money from me, he quickly went from calling me My love, My queen to what kind of woman are you.. Questioning my Christianity.. He turned very fast from the sweet loving man to deleting my picture and quit talking to me and moved quickly to the next victim . :silly:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... =hovercard
georgelight15@yahoo.com
802-451-0713

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

georgelight15@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:05 am

Yahoo Avatar:

apetohacika

Welcome to RS and thank you for update on Nigerian scammers abusing pictures of this innocent man. Please BLOCK them and IGNORE. The contract is an absurd with Nigerian grammar :cry:
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ben Walker, benwalker29@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:51 am

waplog
benwalker29@yahoo.com
bencares123
Male , 48
Name Surname: ben walker
Lives in United States, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:51 am

Clone here:

badoo.com/profile/01246342044
Peter David Schiff, 52

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

countryldy812
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby countryldy812 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:41 pm

I was contacted by this person on Google in the Hangouts under the name of Jayden Florda. Jayden Florda also has a Facebook page under that same name of Jayden along with info and picture of Peter Schiff which Jayden said his Facebook page was hacked and he couldn't get into it and the info was all wrong as someone else was changing it on him. Imagine that! Anyways, I have been talking to him about a week. He was working pretty fast with compliments and said he was a mechanical engineer on a oil rig from Ireland. I also find him with the same profile and picture of Peter Schiff on the Linked In site for professionals. I didn't add him from there and didn't tell him I found that info. ( I have the name of the oil rig he told me in my Google Hangouts but won't go back to find it as he will be questioning me.) His picture he sent me, I did a Google Image Search and it matched up to Peter Schiff.

He likes to use terms when talking to me such as Babe, I posted your picture as my screen saver because of how beautiful you are, your a Goddess and he is lucky to find me as he has been hurt so many times in the past. Said he has a 14 year old son who is well cared for by his nanny. Said he owns his own home in California. Tried to tell me he was in love with me and is done work with his contract for the oil company in a month so he will come here to meet me and we can be married. In less than a week he told me he loved me.

Today, he moved faster than he has been. Here is today's conversation and I never let on that I knew he was a scammer. I had him pegged back when he called me a Goddess and said he was a God fearing man.

Today, April 20th, 2016... AKA Jayden Florda wrote this to me....There's a company i invested on some years back, but unfortunately i got an email from the company, that they will be shutting down soonest, and i got money and shares with them...But due to my sincerity and honesty and the way i work with the company when they were still active, they decide to pay be back, in a good will not to shut down with my money..
Honey, now the company want to transfer my money back to me, but now, I'm currently not at home to receive my money. Due to my love and trust for you, i want you to help me stand as beneficiary to help me receive my money, I will give your concert to the company to make delivery to you, telling them that you are my wife. I will directly give my consent to the paying company to commence Delivering with you as my wife and once the company get a confirmation massage from me, they will work with you and transfer the money to your Delivering address

I wrote back and said this......How would they transfer and deliver?
I am not sure how that would work honey.
He replied ......They will bring it to you at your door step

.Honey, now I want you to help me with the following details
Full name:
DOB:
Home Address:
City
Country
Email Address:
Mobile number
So the company delivery agent will be able to locate you and deliver my package to you at your door step
From the money you will get a house for us to live when I arrive
I told him.....I would never want to do that without you helping me to make such a decision like that. That would be something we could do together sweetie.

He wrote.....Okay
You can get the package and keep it for me till I arrive Ok
But honey I must let you know that the company will demand for delivery charges for the agent to deliver the package to you

Now I asked him....How much for charges just to deliver a check?
He replied...It's not a check honey
It's large sum of money I'm talking about
In cash
Not a check babe
So I asked him.... That is risky to be in cash?

No babe
The company have no problem delivering the money
It will be in a box and there is approve document with the box
yup'
I told him to wait a few minuets as I was on the phone.

I just wrote this to him....If it is to be delivered in a box, why can't you get it there. After all, it is your money, not mine.
I'm currently not at home I told you
I wrote ...I know that silly. But can't they get it to you?

No babe he said.
He wrote, I'm on a rig at sea.

I wrote...I thought that helicopters go out there from time to time?

He replied...Yes babe
You aren't understanding me
It's dangerous here and I want ou to assist me ok

I replied... I am getting mixed up a bit I guess.
Then I asked him...What company is it honey? Will it be like a Fed Ex or something?
For delivering it to me is what I am asking you honey.

His answer...Oil and gas company in Ghana
Intertek Ghana Limited

I replied...ok
Uh oh.... I will have to get back to you later dear. I have company.

He then wrote this...Don't be delay with our plans ok
Because I'm making arrangement to resign ASAP so I can be with you

I ended it , gotta go ttyl Hugs
And signed off the site.

Signs I noticed with this scammer... Using the profession of Mechanical Engineer. Linked in has him listed as Manager Mechanical Engineer. Uses a few phrases that are off from how the English language is actually written. Uses little letters such as i instead of I, Told me he had a home in Ca but later said he wants to have me buy the home for us with the money he has coming from the investment he did. Never mentions what state his son is in or what his name is, He told me his wife died but Facebook profile says he is divorced. The two pictures he sent me of himself are one in the white shirt of Peter Schiff and the other with him wearing the black jacket with the horse statue behind him. He also said he is 55 years old.

I did ask him for a new picture of himself holding a coffee cup so I could use it as my screen saver but he never commented and never produced one today. He told me he found me on Google Directory. Hope this information can be helpful to others and to any law enforcement. When he decided to play me, I played him back for a bit but was careful not to let him know I was onto him. He will be wondering where I am when I don't get back to him. I never gave him my address or phone number but he does have my email address.

keira
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby keira » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:26 am

"I know there's an ocean between us, and I wish that it weren't true for every day when I arise,I yearn to be with you...Though a lot of distance lies between us, you'll always be in my mind and my heart, And every night beneath the stars, I pray for the day we'll never be part.... Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much,.....!!"

My Darling Davis, how real is your love?: An Online Romance Scam based on a true story - by T.G.Diamond - Copyright © 2009 by T.G. Diamond - used by lot of scammers, I´ve found on Google that it´s on many scam buster sites and even on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/When-I-G ... 3291075284
;)

I will soon put some parts of my scammer´s letters to my scammer´s thread, I found out there is a whole collection of quotes!!! :-o

I think the same gang scammed me as countryldy. My scammer also said he has a house in CA and wanted to buy an apartment so that he could be with me! I think the gang who scammed me + Patrick Logan (Pictures of Peter Schiff and has a ship on a picture) https://www.facebook.com/patrick.logan.92167?fref=ts + Jayden Jemes (pictures of a soldier here http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96913 ) (Jayden Florda :thinking: ) are somehow connected, maybe exactly the same gang! They were in the friends list of some women in my community.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeff Downie - (251) 333-9911

Postby Igulinka » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:51 am

badoo.com/profile/01364025381
Jeff Downie 57

Location New York, New York
Appearance: 5' 8'', athletic body, grey hair and brown eyes
Personal info
I am a very honest and happy man. I love honest people and I hate liars and cheaters. :cry:

Chat:
My name is Jeff. I am widow. I have a son and he is 12 years old. I am a construction contractor also a car dealer. The glitterati cars Companies i am the owner but I just recently shut it down because I will be moving out this June 25th to settle in another peaceful state. I want to meet you. Please tell me about you.

I will be moving to Texas
Brownsville Texas
Unless you want me to come over to you. :mrgreen:
I am not really a fan of badoo
You can add me on what's app or viber +12513339911
I really don't like badoo they are a lot of fake people here. I will appreciate if you wrote me privately on what's app or viber. I also have Skype just so we can also see on camera someday

Phone number (251) 333-9911 -->>Twilio VoIP in Mobile, AL

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lane Charley Alden, Skype: lanecharleyalden11

Postby Bix » Sun May 15, 2016 4:54 am

lanecharleyalden11

ALSO....
Lane Charley
lane.charley678

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

cakar.atilla@yahoo.com, skype atillacakar2

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:24 pm

Hello,how are you?
Thank you, my email is cakar.atilla@yahoo.com you can write me and I will reply and tell you more about myself

m2, cakar_dr "Hi.."
57 year old man from Firestone Park, California Looking for woman for marriage Last seen within the last day
Profession: medical doctor
Widowed

=> Skype: Cakar Atilla, USA, atillacakar2

Scams with pictures of a different man on facebook, see here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 02#p488202
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

larryscotie@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:02 pm

interpals.net/loneliness58
loneliness58 loneliness58, 57 y.o.
Cape Town, South Africa
Quiet caring personality,very focused on staying fit and healthy. I enjoy dining out , also like to watch a good movie from time to time. My friends and family are very important to me and I enjoy socialising with them as often as I can. I try to stay active each day and enjoy road bike riding. I'm professioanly employed and I enjoy a sensible work/life balance

I think you could live me your email add I write to you soon and we will take it from there. I am quiet busy in the office
larryscotie@yahoo.com

Return to “White Males”