It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Christopher Williams - christopherheartofgold@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sean Chris,

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:01 pm

badoo.com/search/#/01222676899
Seanchris 55, Las Vegas, NV

New pic

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sean Chris,

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Christopher Williams - christopherheartofgold@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:01 pm

charlesstanley84@yahoo.com

VIEW THIS POST
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=54967" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Tom K's --> tomkish_au@live.com

Postby minerva » Thu May 30, 2013 2:38 pm

Hi5 profile

Tom K

Last Active: 3 hours ago
Profile Views: 330 times
Profile Skin: Default

Hello dear I am new here hoping to find someone for a lasting relationship. I find you attractive and would like to know you the more if you don't mind. Report
Nice to hear from you. I'm doing good and really hope the same with you! I will appreciate it if you can give me your email address,so we can know each other more in ourfuther convasations through our emails..Thanks Darling
Darling let start our acquaintance first,we won't know what future holds for us..

Email

Hello dear,

Thanks for your response.

I really appreciate as you gave me your email, maybe I should show it by telling you a little about myself.

My name is Tom kish...from Norfolk Island Australia.

I'm into Business consulting. I am Realtor (Real Estate broker) which is helping my clients to buy and sell their Estates in good price.

I'm a simple person who enjoy simple things like going to see a movie, hanging out with friends and reading .

What annoys me most is dishonesty and tardiness. I'm here, hoping to find someone to spend the rest of my life with, I know I am ready to settle down, build myself a family with love and understanding.I know this is an unorthodox way to find a partner but..it is the 21st century, anything goes right?

I hope this is good enough introductions for now. Thanks again, hope to read from you again.

Now is your turn to tell me more about yourself, What are our likes and dislikes and anything you feel like sharing with a stranger who wants to be a friend..

Hope you have a wonderful day..

Tom.

IP: show MS

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bob Adams, bobadams416@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:45 am

badoo
Bob 53, Baltimore, MD
About me
I am a sweet, fun loving man and gentle hear ted man, I like making friends because friends are the best who likes to go out dancing, take in a movie or just hang out with friends. , and enjoy rollerblading along the beaches on beautiful sunny days.. I am the type of person that will try anything at least once. I enjoy doing things that are thrilling and exciting. The faster and higher the roller … coaster, the better. I'm a kind of man who care and love.. and honest, and caring type.. am not difficult to live with... love the children.. and care abut them... And am not hurt temper very gentle man and enjoyable, i don't drink and i don't smoke. i don't go i out late and i don't go to a party and club.... And i can cook.. for my family... and caring type Family is very important to me and I enjoy spending time with my family when I can. I am very sincere, honest, kind, trustworthy and respectful. I am a loyal friend and am always there for my family and friends when they need me
Interested in I am looking for someone who shares these same qualities.
I am looking for a Woman who has a great sense of humor and a sense of adventure too. Being attracted to someone is important but I think confidence is the key. I want to meet someone to go out and have fun with but that also is not afraid to attend a family function once in a while. I am looking for someone who has an open mind and … likes to try new things. To sum it up, I would like to meet some new people and maybe form some new friendships that may (or may not) lead to more

Hi pretty how are you doing.. I'm Bob I hope you get this Message and it finds you well, I was glancing through profiles when your gorgeous picture got me attracted while your lovely words had me write you, I really was marveled reading your profile and i enjoyed doing so... The first thing that came to my mind when i saw your picture was..'WOW..you're drop dead GORGEOUS.. Lol... So i thought i would take out time to introduce myself
I am a Widowed dad i have a daughter her name is Anita she is 14yrs old now, and a son name Dave he is 10 years old now, i lost there mom 6yrs ago My breast cancer am original from italy but moved to baltimore for the past 8 month now due to my work ,am now in LA for the past 3weeks for a contract
As you can see in my profile i am into construction, I'm a Project manager based on building,I work for myself as a private contractor from home..I specialize on buildings like Real estate, Roads, Bridges, residential homes etc, I travel with my work a lot.. do u have a yahoo email where we can talk private
bobadams416 at yahoo .com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Spencer, michealspencer272@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:16 am

Micheal Spencer, michealspencer272@yahoo.com

Micheal
AGE 52, FEMALE, FROM SOUTH AFRICA
I am a Loving and caring man, I love travelling , meeting new friends and trying out new things, I do love sports and soccer is my favorite, I love lawn tennis too.

Hello, My name is Micheal,I went through your profile and will like to connect with you and know more about each other.I am searching for the one true person that will be a partner and soul mate to me. I am not here for fun rather I am looking for commitment and a lasting relationship that will build a better tomorrow. I have a very busy schedule and will love you to contact me by email because I can access it anywhere I am. My email is .michealspencer272 at yahoo dot com,I wait for your mail so I can tell you more about myself. Have a good day and hope to hear from you soon
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Larry Cole, colelarry@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:11 pm

badoo
Larry 46, Los Angeles, CA

my name is Larry Cole,am from Czech republic :mrgreen:

Hello dear am so sorry my letter came so late,i was so busy with work.How are you doing and what have you been up to since the last time we chatted on Badoo?Hope work has been good and i also hope your children are all doing great too?
Am so delighted to have you as a friend and i hope that this friendship will last for a very long time,i anxiously wait for your letter,take care and be good......

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Franklin, johnsonfranklin884@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:30 pm

badoo
Franklin 51, Miami, FL
About me
I am a man with real sense of humour and good reasoning, very easy to go along with. Am kind, honest, loving and good hearted man seeking Love and happiness. A woman i will love and be with her happily forever is what i am here to find.
Interested in
I am seeking a caring and kind woman whom i will marry and be with her happily forever. A woman we will be in each others arms and grow old.

Hello, i am attracted but your beauty and i hope we will get along to know each other well and be friends. Hoping to hear from you if you don't mind. This is my email address johnsonfranklin884@yahoo.com. Franklin

Snip
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Snip » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:18 am

Wow, this guy is really pathetic!

I know him by Dr. Robert Fabio Sergio,(r.sergio111@hotmail.com) working for the United nations in New York, USA. I met him on senior people meet.com dating site around May 2013. I see now he had a few going on at that time!

Robert Sergio had told me the following: He was widowed for about 9 years, his wife passed of lung cancer. He had one son how was 21,named Alvins Sergio and that the mother was originally from Poland and picked the name! He called him James. He also informed me that the son was enlisted in the Military at a training base in Arizona. His parents were mother (french)his father (Mexican), claimed to be very close to his father and he took him everywhere. Claimed he lived a portion of childhood in Belize. He told me he received his doctorate in Bahamas.He has no other family.

On the site he claimed to be working in Salisbury de-Valley, Quebec, Canada working for United Nations. It was about one month, and he was re-stationed to Manila Phillipines. This is when the communication started to change and he blamed it on the poor network service in Philippines. I googled many things about what he had told me and could find nothing. He claimed his home was in Chicago Illinois. The phone number is from that area.
He proposed marriage to me over the internet :-o in August stating he was coming back to take me to the alter.
He had a distinctive accent, and was difficult to understand him. Claimed to speak Spanish and English. He did not like to talk on the phone and refused to video chat. He never did send pics of his son.
His frequent, repetitive comments were, "I'd do anything for my queen", "I love you so much my baby", "sweet cake", and "I'll make it up to you". :thinking:

To my horror I finally found the pictures of him on your site.......or who ever that is in the photos. I don't understand how they get some pretty personal photos. I felt this was a scam a long time but keep playing into it to see how far it would go, but the wanting money did me in!
I am enclosing the photos I have of the man on your site, poor guy.....or $#@$@$%^& if it is really him!!!!

I also received the wonderful things every woman would want to hear. :love: Here are a few things sent to me:

"Sergio Robert" <r.sergio111@hotmail.com>
Subject: Good Morning .
Sent date:
08/05/2013 09:31:52 AM
To: XXXXXX

XXXX, XXXX, XXXX,
Your name is pure music to my ears. Truly, I could call it out loud a million times and never tire of its sound.
XXXX, believe me when I say that not a minute passes without my thoughts turning to you. At this very moment, I wish you were here holding me in your arms and kissing me on my lips - I would not tire of that either.

Yesterday, I saw someone who reminded me of you, and I had to look twice. You know, something deep down in my heart was hoping against all hope that, by some miracle, it was really you standing on the corner and not some stranger. Truthfully, this has been happening to me a lot lately, and each time my disappointment increases. Sometimes I wonder just how I'm going to last another [No. of days/weeks/months].

XXXX, the fact is, if it weren't for your Emails and Text, my loneliness would be totally devastating. They really keep me going and are a source of great comfort and joy. In truth, I crave them with a passion and whenever one arrives at my mailbox, my heart races with anticipation, for the words which lie within are my only direct bridge to you.

I love you so much XXXX
Rob

Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 23:59:48 -0400
Reply-To: Sergio Robert <r.sergio111@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: hello...
To: XXXX

Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. It seems like we've been together for so long that I think I've known you forever. I feel the nearness of you even though I know we are apart. I feel your touch knowing we haven't been around together.I have all these feelings because I am connected to you not physically but mentally and wholeheartedly. I have you in my heart since the day we started talking. I could feel my heart beating fast everytime I see your messages for me and your outpouring of love just enveloping with passions and emotions and I cannot help but shed a tear or two for all the wonderful things you say to me.
What do you do on a weekend .....do you attend activities with your son? Sports? - ( Honey , My son he's back in the State , I have a dog at home . I like to Swim , I always try to Enjoy my Weekend Honey,I might visit the Cinema or some shopping, I like going to the beach too .
My Dear I would do anything for you because you arise in me all the burried passion I have neglected over the years of being lonely....and being alone. You and I will communicate and not let our anger get into our lives. We will laugh more and argue less. We will walk on the beach and see the waves break. We will eat ice cream with one cone for us to share. And yes.....we will share and keep our love together.
Am truly interested in you Dear... Please take a chance on me..
Rob
***********************************************************************************
I began asking a lot more questions because some of the things to me were quite odd. He at times could not call on his phone because his son had to put credit on it for him because his plan was from the USA. He claimed his son had stopped talking to him and he did not know why. He would ask strange questions, like one time I sold an old vehicle out of my yard and he told me, I don't like it that your selling "our" things.
He referred to my grown children as his children........asking how his kids were? Never saying anything about his own son....very strange.

Women be aware of this one......
*******************************************************************************************
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 01:58:04 -0400
Reply-To: Sergio Robert <r.sergio111@hotmail.com>
Subject: I love you .
To: XXXX

Honey, I am presently in the process of filing claims for pension, as well as retirement benefit. I am entitled to a 2 months paid vacation period, at this present time, however, the request can not, and would not be granted until i file other documentation which i presently do not have right here with me .. The documents are in my safe deposit box .. .. They are my letter of employment as well as other internal and departmental documentation, as they relate to my travels and payment benefits.

I have all these documents, in the box that also contains my gold coins which i collect for leisure and investment ... I did make contacts for shipment of the box as a package to me, and just recently, the security company, where the box is safely secured informed that they will ship as soon as i give a date and address, ...
What i basically want you to do is, receive the package on my behalf, then, you can open it, and scan a list of documents that i will need, to be able to embark on a paid vacation to my employer.

All you have to do is email the security company to enroute/re-direct shipment to you, instead of to my house, as i am not home to receive the scheduled delivery. The Vault number is .. 56149QQ/008/013 . They may inquire about your relationship with me, so, tell them in the email that you are my wife-to-be, or fiance.

The emails are :

info@delta-mailsonline.com/
customercare@delta-mailsonline.com/

Let me know as soon as you write them baby, I love you so much.
Rob.
*********************************************************************************
This is what followed:

Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 05:46:35 -0800
Subject: Attn., XXXXXX ........ Inquiry.
Attn., XXXX XXXXX,

Our client recently informed that we re-direct already scheduled delivery of his package to you, since he is not home to receive same.

To do so, we will require that you re-confirm your delivery address, as we do not deliver to Post Office Boxes. A deliverable address is necessary.

Upon your response, an outline would be informed.

Ralph Villanueva.
customercare@delta-mailsonline.com

cc: r.sergio111@hotmail.com
**********************************************************************************
I sent this by iPhone
On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 7:46 PM, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX> wrote:
To whom it concerns
Re: email sent

When would I expect delivery of Mr. Sergio's parcel. It would need to be delivered to work address. Due to the fact my profession takes me from my office, I would need to know exact day and time of delivery! Is that possible through your service?
XXXX XXXXX
**********************************************************************************************
On Oct 8, 2013, at 6:41 AM,
"Help Desk" <customercare@delta-mailsonline.com> wrote:
Response ,

This office hereby confirm receipt of your message.
When due, a client within this department would write you with details.

Auto Responder.
On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 8:03 AM, XXXX XXXXX XXXXXxXXX> wrote:
Is there a charge or has Mr. Sergio taken complete care of the fees to deliver.
XXXX XXXXX

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 8, 2013, at 10:57 AM,
"Help Desk" <customercare@delta-mailsonline.com> wrote:

XXXX,

A delivery charge of $380 is payable to enable delivery of the Key to the Box, which is contained in the parcel. However, before we proceed, there are procedures to follow, which i will highlight in due course.

Thank You.

Bill.

Subject: Re: Attn.,XXXX XXXXXX ........ Inquiry.
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 11:04:58 -0600
To: customercare@delta-mailsonline.com

I'm not interested in further procedures!
You will have to inform Mr. Sergio
That I decline to except his parcel!

XXXX XXXXX

Sent from my iPhone

Here are the majority of photos I received:

I hope they get him.....very soon, and perhaps all dating sites should have your site advertised on their site......I wish I would have seen it months ago!!!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:41 pm

welcome to RS and thanks for update :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:52 am

About the "I hope they get him" misunderstanding of how these scams are run ;) : http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 22&t=68683" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Snip
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Snip » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:31 am

One more thing the phone number used was 1 773-234-1469

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:40 am

Thanks. This was important, too. :)

From the FAQ:
Telephone numbers with the US area codes mean NOTHING. It doesn't mean the person is located in the US. With today's technologies, VOIP, redirect services, etc., anybody in the world can have a phone number with any country and area code.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Zinovii
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

HENRYK JERSY j.henryk@hotmail.co.uk

Postby Zinovii » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:25 am

HENRYK JERSY

http://uk.match.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

j.henryk@hotmail.co.uk

anothertry2
50 years old
Manchester, North West England (United Kingdom)
I'm looking for a woman from 42 to 55
Online in the last month
Height 5’10” - 178 cm Relationship status divorced
Hair dark brown Occupation labour/construction
Body type about average Interests theatre, ...
Children yes, and they live ... Sports dancing, soccer, ...
Personality adventurous Smoking no way
CONNECT: contact me free of charge!
EmailIMWink
A few words about me
Let's dance in the rain!
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. People walk in and walk out leaving footprints that might be lovely or ugly. Some walk in and never walk away. At this point in my life, I prefer to walk in and stay there.
I believe if she is out there, then she can be anywhere.
I have a lot of interests, participate well in several challenging pursuits, yet have a creative side, am unselfish and very romantic. I like the company of a lovely woman who is feminine and kind, independent in directing her life, while dependent needing her man.

Attitude is everything. I have an appreciation for the simple things in life and can engage in the complex because at the end of the day I know that it's not all about me. It's about all of us, you and me, our neighbors, the dog and cat, the oceans, the trees, the stars, and making the most out of each day instead of just being in a hectic world where too many people are caught up in the hustle, head down in Blackberrys, deafened by cell phones, or blinded by choosing to believe all they read and hear.
My profile
Relationship status divorced
Nationality British
Ethnicity white / caucasian
Other languages English
I live... alone
Height 5’10” - 178 cm
Weight --
Hair length short
Eyes blue
My style trendy
Appearance Average
My best feature --
My piercings and tattoos --
Education masters
Astrological sign libra
My lifestyle
Occupation labour/construction
Entertainment dining out, theatre, opera, music and concerts, cinema, dance shows, reading, museums and art
Interests theatre, gardening/landscaping, dancing, music, writing, cooking, the arts, the outdoors, dining out, coffee/conversation
Sports dancing, soccer, swimming, tennis / racquet sports, fitness
My taste in music blues, classical, country, jazz, R'n'B, soul, variety, opera, disco, house, rock
My favourite films short films, action, adventure, documentaries, drama, comedy, romantic comedy
My pets I don't have any animals
Pets I like cats, dogs, fish, birds, horses
Exercise habits 3-4 times per week
Lifestyle neither
Diet keep it healthy
Romance very romantic
I think marriage is... important
Do I want children? --
My political views liberal
Religion Other
Concerning my religion, I am... --
Income --
Smoking no way
About my date
Age from 42 to 55

Snip
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Snip » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Don't understand how they have so many pictures of the same man…. in the past 5-6 years thats just unbelievable!
I can't imagine how the guy in the photos feels about thief of his identity, and pictures with children yet, thats not good!
Snip

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:47 am

Don't understand how they have so many pictures of the same man
scammer stolen pics from Internet ( social site, blogger, model, etc) ;) internet kind of a jungle of tool for them. other side they can use their male x vic pics as scam tool too targeting female

Return to “White Males”