It is currently Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:27 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

scammers with pictures of Ansgar Schäfer

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:14 am

Pictures stolen from a Swiss consultant Ansgar Schäfer
http://www.schaeferpartner.ch/crew/intro#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (in German)

Alex Fletcher; alexy_fletcher@yahoo.com

Giftedhazeleyes on spark

• 55 years old
• Dickinson, ND
• Widowed, Man seeking Woman
• For a A Date, Friendship, Marriage, Long-term Relationship, Intimacy/Physical Chemistry, Marriage & Children, Activity Partner, Email/Chat
• Logged in: 4 hours ago
• Last Update: 6/22/2010
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Smoke: Non-Smoker
Drink: On occasion
Education: Bachelor's Degree
About Me
I am one of the rare ones who love to open car doors and kiss a ladies hand. I love to give flowers and speak softly into the neck of my lady. Long walks or adventures are also a big part of me. I love to create.My favorite places to visit are Hawaii, Asia, Monaco, Paris, France, Miami etc. --- what about Nigeria? :twisted:
I really like to explore the world and also like traveling.In my free time i like to clean my house relax and watch movies. The type of movies i enjoy watching are Adventure, Romance, Drama, Thriller, Action, Sci-fi and a little horror movies, i also enjoy listening to music and the type of music i enjoy listening are Jazz, Classic, Rock, Soul r and b, Latin, Gospel and a little Reggae.I write and enjoy the power as at times I truly feel myself in the stories. I love to dance. I love to go to the theater. I love all the things that I can find that create romance. I have traveled to Ukraine. I have traveled to Mexico. I have flown in balloons during large rallies. I was privileged to ride in the dawn patrol at one. I love the ocean and the tropics have my number. I have sailed and enjoyed one of the most romantic times of my life in the British Virgin Islands. As the saying goes if you can think it and feel it deep in your heart it will come to pass. That is my life. I will continue with the magic of life and when it happens to be with my soul mate look out!!!! Children are drawn to me because of my ability to enjoy life at such a high level.

Yahoo avatar, same pic as posted
Yahoo profile: Alex Fletcher, 55 - Male – Massachusetts; Member since: 06/18/2010

...single parents,55 yrs,live in Baltimore Maryland,am self employed, my work involves lots of travelling and depends on contract, I love my work,1/4 Italian,1/2 American & 1/4 German :twisted: , Hopefully I embody the passion and love for life of the Italians and the efficiency of the Germans, was actually born in Munich Germany :D and did my first schooling there in a catholic school before moving to England where I graduated from University of Liverpool so forgive me my dear english is not my first language LOL :lol: ... I ended up here in the states after I lost my life,… --- he is dead now??? :D
… I've been through some trying times just like everybody else...
but that doesnt mean we are a bad people,… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
…I do belive we have a lot in common… :thinking: :sick:

Received: from [41.155.58.70]

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

westieroscoe
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alex Fletcher; alexy_fletcher@yahoo.com

Postby westieroscoe » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Giftedhazeleyes,

He is a scammer and a good one at that....these types of people make me sick.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:48 pm

took him about two month to resurface
ryanca
[New Member] :D
* 52 years old
* Sacramento, CA
* Divorced, Man seeking Woman
* For A Date, Marriage, Long-term Relationship, Marriage & Children, Activity Partner
* Logged in: 9 hours ago
* Last Update: 8/19/2010
Education: Associates Degree
Annual income: Over $100,000
About Me:
I am one of the rare ones who love to open car doors and kiss a ladies hand. I love to give flowers and speak softly into the neck of my lady. Long walks or adventures are also a big part of me. I love to create.My favorite places to visit are Hawaii,Asia,Monaco,P aris,France,Miami etc. ...
he didn't change one word in his profile :lol:

However, he was a good boy; uploaded some more pics for our gallery :twisted:

westieroscoe
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby westieroscoe » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:39 pm

He's back...

It has been a long time and I missed you terribly. I have not been able to come online since the last time we talked because I lost my internet connection wireless modem. I had to replace it. I also lost the cell phone where I stored your number so there was no way I could reach you. I am very sorry I hurt you the way I did, I havent been honest with you from the start, I hurt myself too. Now I want to tell you who I am.
My name is James and I am from West Africa. I am 32 and single. You are right if you call me liar, scammer, fraudster but I want you to know that I am good person. I didnt purposely become a scammer, scam wasnt the path of life for me to followed but situations and alot of fraustlation pushed me to the wrong path of life and I regret living this kind of life.
You are a good woman Michele and I am very sorry to have hurt you, find a place in your heart to forgive me. All I ask is forgiveness, to err is human and to forgive is divine. I have wronged you deeply and I am willing to make up with you in every ramification.
I will be looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible, till then have a lovely weekend and remain blessed.

Asked him if there was a book on how to say your sorry!!! What a joke!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:10 pm

@westieroscoe
do you have by any chance a pic of my former now sun-burnt soul mate?
and could you supply us with his current email address?

westieroscoe
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby westieroscoe » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:41 am

Myra,

The only email address I have is Alexy_Fletcher@yahoo.com.

However, I do have a phone number if you want to privately email me.

Thanks.

westieroscoe
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby westieroscoe » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Here is the latest correspondence from this guy.

My name is James Bongo, I am 31 and single. I am from Nigeria in West Africa. I am the only child of my late parents. I lost my parents in an auto accident when I was 11 so my uncle was the only family I got and he took the task of taking care of me. He saw me through school but unfortunately the year I graduated from university was the year he died. HE was a victim of a collapsed building in Lagos, the painfull part is that his body was not found because the building sinked into the ground. I was at school then and the news of his death came as a very big shock to me. I was the only one left to take care of myself and I struggled hard to survive.
After my graduation I applied for work in so many offices, factories and industries but got no job. Unemployment affected me so much. I am a brilliant graduate, very able-bodied and ready to work but no work available to do. I had to sell my only inheritance, the land my parents owned when they were alive. I used the money to open up a boutique, I sold cloths, belts, jewelries, shoes, sandals, infact anything wearable. Life was beginning to be good for me. I woke up one God-forsaking monday morning, washed up and took off to my boutique like I normally do everyday. When I got there lo and behold my boutique was ablaze, set on fire and the cause of the fire was not known up till today. So many people who had there shops in the same line with mine had their shops bunt as well. I mourned for days, weeks, months, who will I go to? I have no one to go to, I am just on my own. I said to myself probably I am cursed.
So many thoughts began to come inside my head. One of the thoughts was to put an end to my life of misery. One day I decided to do that, I went to the beach and dived into the ocean without a life jacket, I wanted to get drowned and die in the ocean where nobody will see my corpse. As faith would have it the beach rescue team spotted me when I floated on the ocean surface. Two men dived in and rescued me. I have swallowed plenty dose of the salt water that I was uncontious. They thought I was having mental disorder and I was taken to the psychiatric hospital. I was there for few weeks and when I regained my strength, I started telling the people my story, I met people incharge of the hospital and told them my story but no one believed me, everyone thought I was insane so I was detained in the hospital and I had no one to take me out of there. I planned an escape and furtunate to me it worked out. I broke myself out and entered the streets in search of work. It was a massive search, every morning I wake up with a new hope of getting a job and at night I come back with nothing. It continued like that for so many months.
I started going to internet cafe, started browsing and hacking into people's private info. Then I started doing bad stuffs on the internet in order to put food on my table that's when I began to do scam.
I am a good man inside and I have a good heart. I have remorse for what I do. Had it been I have a better opportunity I wouldn't do scam. Right now I want to put a stop to this kind of false life. I dont want to break someone's heart anymore. I want to be honest all the way. I believe I can do it God help me.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Brandy Brude - brandy_brude@hotmail.com

Postby janex69 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:08 am

Brandy Brude

brandy_brude@hotmail.com

http:/ /person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4253749
USER ID: 4253749
Nickname: like
Name: brandy
State/Region: Newcastle upon Tyne
City: Newcastle upon Tyne
Last login: Nov 24, 2010, 09:54

Junk chat
like: i work with an oil refinery as a consultant and i am less busy at work at the moment that is why am online to chat
like: if you dont mind because the cam is not working here for me at this site ..this my email brandy_brude at hotmail.com

email
41.218.194.136 GHANA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
hello
3 Files View Slideshow Download All

Last edited by janex69 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Brandy Brude - brandy_brude@hotmail.com

Postby janex69 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:11 am

Brandy Brude
brandy_brude@hotmail.com

Leads to FB
http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=br ... 1333638493" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ernest Essel
Activities Scamming :shock: :-o :thinking: :lol: :thinking: :evil:

Also on Wayn...with image of Brad FH
http://www.wayn.com/profiles/brudegeorge" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
see topic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=180" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:25 am

The pictures are stolen by scammers from a innocent german man. I know it because of the picture with the newspaper named "Handelsblatt" and on the wall at the background there is written "Alles wird gut"
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Brandy Brude - brandy_brude@hotmail.com

Postby janex69 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:51 am

This Mugu is one of those smartass ones with a stolen video!

Cam stills!

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:58 pm

...but in this video it is a different man.....but the man on the photo looks familiar to me....
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TGTBT
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby TGTBT » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:02 am

This guy's pictures are all over SPM and Match.com. When I come across them again, I'll post them.

TGTBT
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby TGTBT » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:58 am

Finally came across the photos I found on SPM of this guy. He uses the USERID: CUTESTBRUCE
The photos have already been previously posted. Following is his profile on SPM:

CUTESTBRUCE
Oxford FL, USA
Last Login: Over 30 days ago

• Male
• 60 years old
• 5' 8" tall
• Average build
• Light Brown hair - Hazel eyes
• Caucasian
• I do not smoke
• Virgo | Compatibility
• Good looking
• Construction (occupation)
• Rather not say (income)
• Looking for a Serious relationship
• Widowed
• Has 1 child, lives with 1
• Catholic (religion)

A little about me..

m Hard working man with a zest for life! I am very happy on my own, but I am ready to meet that special person to share my life with. I love my job and I also love my family and friends. I keep busy by working out, spending time in the outdoors and playing the guitar (I need more practice). I like horses and I volunteer my time at the horse rescue in town. I attend church and that is very important to me.

What are you looking for in a partner?

I dont want someone who depends on me for their happiness, but I do want someone to share the good times with. I am a gentleman and I treat women with respect. I am kind, caring and considerate of other peoples feelings. I like doing things for people without being asked to. I like making a difference in peoples lives, even if its a small one.
I am looking for someone who takes care of themself and is responsive to being treated like the most important person in the world. The key word there is responsive. Relationships are a two way street. I love spontaneity and a great sense of humor.
If youre looking for someone who is witty, intelligent and fun, maybe Im the one. You never know until you try!

I'd just like to add...

I am outgoing and love to have fun. I love anything outdoors. I travel all over the country for my job so yes I like to travel for work and pleasure. I love to golf in the summer and hunt in the fall and winter.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Curtis Brown - luvcurtis20@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:20 pm

http:/ /www.oasis.com/en/member.cfm#profile&curtisbrown2011
Male 54
Oakland Gardens
New York
United States
Would like to say a little about myself, I'm a very fun loving easy going man that enjoys the little things. I'm very loyal and affectionate. But most importantly I have a great sense of humor. Once you let me into your life you'll find me very infectious in terms of fun and a good guy to hang out with. I can promise you that we will have a warm and friendly acquaintance in the beginning and could possible grow in to something special. So, feel free to drop me a line. As you know already, I am looking for a long term relationship. I am the type of person that I put my partner's feelings before my own in most instances.

Its the Mugu with the cam again!!!...damn crap editing on his new clip..half way through he jumps to the chair behind for 2 seconds! :mrgreen:

Return to “White Males”