It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:40 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Mark McKay; nicetomeetya212@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Larry,kindman080@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:51 am

Badoo: Mark- mann-53 - Los Angeles, Ca, United States, English,

Wants to chat;
Hello how are you?
how have your day been.
I am new member on this site how about you?
I am U.S. Army commanding officer.
well when are you going to get reitred?
Oh okay no problem, and also wish to receive soon as your right.
you sweet i guess this chat turn out to be the happiest moment of our lives.
(kindman080@hotmail.com) :applause:

Mark Larry,kindman080@hotmail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gary Juston - newyearluv4gary@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Badoo -> William / man / 55 / POLAND, Krakow;;

ImageImage

Wants to meet new friends ...
Interests: Singing in the shower, New York,
Estonian and Polish.
About me:
I am a good, loving man. I like traveling and adventure .. always worked hard and been successful. I'm always up for the challenge. I like to be in control, but if the situation and the person is right, I abandon it! I am a good person and love to others happy and feel good. I'm a good manager and motivated people. It's important to me that I support and nourish my partners efforts in life, ...

:)

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:58 pm

This man is on Datehookup, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: cavcoastty1@hotmail.com

IP adress: not shown

His email to me:

Hello,thanks for the mail...how are you doing...Just copied your address as you left on datehookup.com..Am sending you a short mail to see whether i have copied the right address..respond back to me as soon as you receive my mail :disagree: ..take care Calvin

His 2th email:

Hello XXXX
How are you doing.was waiting for your mail for a very long time :mrgreen: ......How has your day been so far?Hope you are doing quite well and enjoying your day .. Anyway, I am new to internet dating scene :mrgreen: I was introduce by a friend of mine in the Army..After he met his soul mate here..I'm a Staff Sargent in the military. I specialize in charge of logistics Well ... all goods (logistics) from the states sent here and I see that they are distributed to the different camps .. I also go to the camp from the camp to see if they are facing any problems as well and forward them to the United state of America resolved..

My mother was from Italy Whiles my dad from the United States Of America, I was born in the United States of America but often go to visit my mother in Italy until I lost both parents :cry: .I have my own house and cars that life can offer, but with an empty heart with someone to love .

I've been single for the past 6 years now and I think I'm ready now to release thoughts of the past go and move on with a new life .. And so this internet dating scene.I are new to this site and will come with a true heart to love the person I meet .. I can say that I do not know how to express much about me but I hope that this is not ..
I am a generous man, but donors love to share ideas and also like to walk along the sea side holding the hand of my love but it's not such a long as I am a lonely man in life now .. But hoping to meet a new woman with such personalities to share my life with .. I have no preference in age and beauty thing
Well that's all for now .. Please write and tell me more about yourself in your email :disagree: . Hope you like my picture :disagree: ..and hope you will send e some pictures from you.....take care and hear from you soon..

Calvin
-----------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

edward.butle@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri May 17, 2013 11:37 am

MDF--> Edward200 -52 year old, man from United States
name: edward butle = http://www.mydailyflog.com/Edward200" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

About Me and My Life
I LOVE A WOMAN THAT IS CARING AND GOD FEARING. I WAS MARRIED BEFORE BUT NOW AM DIVORCED. I HAVE ONE BOY AND HIS NAME IS FRANKLIN. I NEED A WOMAN THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF MY BOY AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING FOR THE PERSON HONESTLY.
My Interests/Hobbies
I NEED A WOMAN THAT IS BRAVE AND INTELIGENT. I DON´T LIKE WOMAN THAT TALK TOO MUCH.

:twisted: Message from Edward200
Date: 17, May 05:52:56
Subject: Hello, my dear,
Dear Love
I am Mr edward butle from United state of america. 43 year old white in Colo High 5.7 I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I am into this website idateasia.com saw you profile today am interested in you look for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile. I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. here( email address (edward.butle@live.com) Thanks and hope to hear from you. Love from Mr, edward butle
email address( edward.butle@yahoo.com)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri May 17, 2013 3:07 pm

edward.butle@yahoo.com hit to FB
Edward Butle

Joined Facebook :May 4
Basic Information
Gender Male

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edward Butle - edward.butle@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat May 18, 2013 4:08 am

:pee: No messages;
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 19:24:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello
IP:212.60.65.174 / Country:Gambia /State/Region:Banjul
Decimal:3560718766 /Hostname:212.60.65.174 /ISP:Gamtel Co
Organization:Gambia Telecommunications Company Ltd
Services:None detected /Type:Broadband

ImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Larry, SKYPE: mark.larry87

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:25 am

Badoo: Mark- mann-53 - Los Angeles, Ca, United States, English,
New profiel on badoo
Goodman, 53
New York, NY, United States

mark.larry87 that is my skype address and kindman080@hotmail.com is my email

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Bruce, jbruce360@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:05 am

badoo
James 56, Los Angeles, CA
I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted, warm, accommodating, compassionate, tolerant, laid back type, outgoing, welcoming to people generally, I like to sing, write poems, listening to music, swimming, playing Basketball, watching TV, Movies going to GYM and comedies, I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart, one with good … knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated, age or colour difference do not matter to me at all, as long as she loves me, I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what
Interested in
am here looking for some one who is honest loving and caring to share my life with. some one who cares about people and always like talking to friends. will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too. because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that. will like to meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship . will like to meet … some one who is humble and respectful too. because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that. will like to meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship..

Image Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Brent, johnbrent22@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:38 am

netlog
Johnbrent22
John Brent
48 years old - male - United States

Same here..... I'm new to this site and i will like to know more about you, can you give me your email address so that i can write you more about myself. .Johnbrent22@yahoo.com, i will be looking forward for you to email me more about yourself so that i can reply from there .
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

anderson_morganphills@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:11 am

badoo
Phills 55, New York, NY
Am Anderson 55 years of age, the only child of my parents... i have one kid his name is Kevin . Am self employed,(Sell cars... Export and Import cars to countries, companies and to undeveloped countries). I inherited this business from my late Father.. I lost my father when i was at the age of 30 years and took over his business.. I lost my mother 3 years of age and as i said am the only lovely … child of my late mother was from Canada and in Abelta.. I spend about 7 years on Abelta when i was young.. But was born and raised in New york city that where my father was born. What makes me sad most is that i do not know my relatives and do not know where to find them, Because when i was young my parents did not allow me go close to them so till now i don't know where to locate them..
I really loved my wife so much, but it was unfortunate that i lost her, But as you know one need to try as much as he or she can to forget about his or her past and move unto the future. So that's how i came

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

email
just wanted to let you know a little more about me so we can enter into a good relationship just like we already started to knowing about each other yesterday on the badoo.com...... Anderson Morgan Phills is my name and I was born in New York in USA,.First of all,USA is situated in American, covering a part of the eastern Alps and the Danube region and, although land-locked, it borders on the Mediterranean area. The country, situated at the heart of a continent, has historically been a junction for communication links between the trade and cultural centers of Europe...Not long ago before i obtained my GREEN CARD for stay as a US citizen here in the Brazil,I was raised by my Uncle and his late wife Lori in Austria,I was told honestly to have lost my Dad as a result of a UN peace Keeping Operation at a very tender age and mum after a life long blood cancer(Leukemia) illness..I had my High School education in Salz burg,USA and after wards obtained a grand scholarship package to study here at the University of OrlandoMeanwhile,I now reside in USA,New York because i love the weather here in New York,...as much as its beautiful shopping malls,like the Wal-Mart,Somovision etc along side with the wonderful tourist attractions,landscapes,seaports and many others.....I obtained my degree in Business Management and Administration.Soon after graduating,l was employed and serve as a civil servant in a Engineering of cars..I had the opportunity to work with the Company in selling,and distribution of Cars and car parts and its accessories and storage.Currently,I'm a successful business man and I'm right now doing my own business as a car part dealer because i feel unease to be supervised by someone else....i live here alone with my son ,his name is Kelvin,and also my sister lives not close to us but lives far away in Soa Paulo in Brazil , :shock: I'm very brilliant,clever,nice looking,healthy and fun loving young-man.,some of the character traits that l possess includes;good sense of humor,good and noble manners,very transparent and genuine
and the ability to concentrate and to understand-To mention but a few......However,l may say I'm very dependable and trustworthy,living all fears behind myself now and building on strength to compensate for the weakness...and i thank God for my life now.
i want you to also tell me much more about yourself ,i would like to also know much more about yourself

:dumb: sent pics of 3 different men..all already posted here!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 62#p331562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 63#p331563" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Larry Mark, larry.mark61@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:57 am

badoo
Kindman 54, Los Angeles, CA

I work in the US Army as Commanding Office. I will be grateful to get to know more about you . Do you have access to skype?

Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

poppina2010
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

re-if something appears too good to be true, it generally is

Postby poppina2010 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:24 pm

Hi all
In July I joined the Friendship and Dating website for the over 50's.Within a few weeks I was contacted by a man and we started an online relationship.This man was supposedly working in Israel for defense of our government.He seemed perfect, we shared similar interests and he lived near me.When he came home from Tel Aviv, we would meet and go out.He was a very attractive man and for myself after being on my own for nearly six years, he seemed heaven-sent.When I look back over our correspondence and see the glaring spelling mistakes and sentence construction,I just feel so stupid because it was so obvious that his English was terrible.But I was vulnerable and fell for his easy lies and his "love"poems.
After 5 weeks,he asked me for money so that a delivery that he needed,Chemicals from Russia, could be sent to me and he would pick them up from me.Warning bells were now sounding and I refused to give him the money and it sounded down-right illegal.He immediately went off line.He tried to contact me gain through e-mail which I never answered and then I blocked his e-mail, took his name off the Skype.I also notified the web site and also reported him for his trying to defraud me.I have also reported him to a national media programme and am waiting to hear from them.
He never got any money from me, but my pride is dented,feel foolish but with hind sight I am lucky I didn't give in to his demands.
Hopefully this post will help to stop these evil people.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: re-if something appears too good to be true, it generall

Postby minerva » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:28 pm

welcome to RS, would you mind post his email ID ?? please :) so we could help you or other ladies to research on him
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

poppina2010
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark McKay; nicetomeetya212@yahoo.com

Postby poppina2010 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:45 pm

Thanks yes his e-mail is william.parkerc6@gmail.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark McKay; nicetomeetya212@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:51 pm

Badoo
Tunder love 57

أظهر الصورة…
Miami Beach, FL, الاولايات المتحدة الامريكية

أين هو Tunder-love الآن؟

كم يبعد عنك؟!
الإهتمامات

Tunder-love لم يقم بإضافة أي إهتمام حتى الآن. اسأله عن اهتماماته! إسأل الآن!
عني
I consider myself to be المزيد…
مهتم بما يلي
I am an honest heart المزيد…
المعلومات الشخصية

حالة العلاقة:
إظهار

الميول الجنسي:
إظهار

المظهر:
إظهار

مع من تعيش: