It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:15 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Mark McKay; nicetomeetya212@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark McKay; nicetomeetya212@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:58 pm

as bigheart105 on MDF
pics already post

jerry_softhearted in Canada livedatelove
I am 56 years old widowed heterosexual male looking for long-term, marriage relationship(s).
City, State: Honolulu, Hawaii
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Sign: Monkey
About Me:
Am spontaneous and very rarely stand on ceremony. I am quite romantic (how cloche.... like i would say I wasn't),affectionate ,communicative and always open to exploring and experiencing new things!Try to keep myself in pretty good shape...swim laps most days. Have a love and passion for travel and skiing. Would love to see the far east. China,Vite Nam,Cambodia,Thailand and Fiji ( something about those thatched huts stilted over the water) Lived in Vail during my ski bum years . Spent 5 weeks 2 summer ago in Nice taking a French immersion class . This past summer i bought a boat. Went to Newport with it to take in the jazz festival...what fun! Looking forward in going to Block Island next summer with it .
Height: 6 feet 01 inches (185 cm)
Weight: 201-220 lbs (91-99 kg)
Body Type: Average
Physical Appearance: Average
Hair Color: Brunette/brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Religion: Catholic
Education: High-school :thinking:
Languages: English, German, Italian
Drinking Habits: Occasionally/socially
Smoking Habits: Doesn't smoke
Have Children: 1 child
Want Children: Undecided
Pets: Dog owner, cat owner
Favorite Activities/Hobbies:
Walking,Swimming and spending time with my family
Favorite Books/Authors:
History and Documentary
Favorite Movies/TV shows:
Sitcoms, Dramas, Movies, Documentaries, Channel Hopper Reality show addict, News Junkie, Sports Nut,i want to be on a game show too, Documentaries, Channel Hopper
Favorite Music/Artists:
I really love listen to country,soul,old blues,reggae and gospel music's
Favorite Food:
Pizza,Italian food,German Food,Fast Food,Sea Food and Soul Food
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:10 pm

on LAVAPLACE
Начало Регистрация Вход Поиск Просмотр Топ 100 На сайте Поездки Помощь
add to favoritesMember3260979
M3260979
Я: 56-летний мужчина
знак зодиака: Рыбы Рыбы
нахожусь: Ajaccio, Франция
ищу: 49 - 60-летнюю женщину

M3260979
I am a 56-year-old man
Zodiac sign: Pisces
am: Ajaccio, France
looking for: 49 - 60-year-old woman

suzi2010
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby suzi2010 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:49 pm

On 9/3/2013, I received an email from this man. He used the name Kelly Mills; claiming to be a 51 year old divorced man; living in Pittsburgh, PA with a son named Nick. The emails were very pleasant and complimentary. His English was not very good and he explained it by saying he was born in Italy. Fast forward to my birthday when he sent me four flower arrangements of roses. The day after my birthday, h e asked me to open up a bank account to help him out as he was in Canada on business and his bankers said they could not transfer to him as he was not in the U.S. I refused telling him I was not comfortable. He tried to make me feel guilty; but I stood my ground. About two weeks later he called me from Ghana, where he had travelled for his job, in a panic asking me for $500 as he had run out of cash and no bank would accept his credit card. He also said that his bankers were trying to wire him money. I told him NO. He tried more guilt tactics. So, I ended this quickly and said goodbye to the man who proposed to me. He currently uses the email: fastspace515@gmail.com . I don't know how to post pIctures; but he sent me most of the same ones posted on thIs sIte.I have about five more that I would like to post.
Last edited by suzi2010 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:47 am

Uploading photos by "reply post", then "add images to post" (which will appear at the bottom left).
But if they are already posted here it´s no more necessary :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

suzi2010
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby suzi2010 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:20 am

Posting pictures I was emailed by my scammer known to me as Kelly Mills

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:29 am

Thank you :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

suzi2010
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby suzi2010 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:24 pm

Wanted to post phone numbers Kelly Mills used when contacting me.
Cell#: 215-710-1530
Phone number in Ghana: 233504950504

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:58 pm

thanks for post his phone number :)

suzi2010
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby suzi2010 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:36 pm

More Kelly Mills photos.

suzi2010
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby suzi2010 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:57 am

Last photo of Kelly Mills

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:20 pm

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

mar.cooper366@outlook.com Mark Cooper

Postby Sailory » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:05 pm

mar.cooper366@outlook.com Mark Cooper

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7277154354" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Ccoper M

Wie geht es dir? Mein Name ist Mark. Ansprechend IST Ihr Profil .. Verehre bewundert Ich und alles in Ihrem Profil. Bin ich Wirklich Viel Uber Ihr Profil und guten your your persönlichkeit und Sinn für Humor hier beeindruckt. Bekamen SIE auf Jeden Fall anzeigen Ihren Auftritt so anzuziehen und ansprechend. Ich Denke, NIEMAND WIRD zu Ihrem Profil ohne Senden SIE Eine Nachricht zu überspringen. Ich Kann dich zu SEHEN in Aufrichtigkeit. Siehst du jünger Viel ALS Ihr Alter. Ist sie das, war SIE Eine auf of this page von Ihrem Alter reliable aussage Haben? Wann wurde Ihr Unter Foto?
I am 51years window :love: and looking for someone lovely like you. I really hope we can get to know more about each other better since we all don't know what the future holds for each of us,besides,communication is the key to a successful relationship. Relationship is not a matter of age differences or the distance.Do not think of the age or distance between us.contact me and lets see where the roads of fate lead us. looking forward to read from you again.
what about you???
Mine is mar.cooper366 @ outlook.com and my Skype is mark.cooper366
i have just some massage to your e-mail,hope to hear from you..?

How are you doing?My name is Mark.
Your profile is appealing..I adore and admired everything in your profile.
I am really much impressed about your profile and your personalities and your good sense of humor on here. You definitely got your appearance so attracting and appealing. I guess nobody is going to skip your profile without sending you a message. I can see sincerity in you. You look far younger than your age. Is what you have on this site a correct statement of your age? When was your photo taking?
I am 51years window :love: and Single and looking for someone lovely like you.
I really hope we can get to know more about each other better since we all don't know what the future holds for each of us,besides,communication is the key to a successful relationship. Relationship is not a matter of age differences or the distance.Do not think of the age or distance between us.contact me and lets see where the roads of fate lead us. looking forward to read from you again.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:37 pm

TAGGED

Edi W. 55

ladies give him lot scam tag on his tagged profile :mrgreen:

Edi W

Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 138 times
Profile Skin: Default
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Français, Português - Brasil
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

My name is Col Edward Williams Single and you Need a woman who can be my wife :roll: , if you are serious with me contact Edi Report

i am glad to hear from you, here is my email ediediw@hotmail.com and i want you to send me your email address so that i can email you more about my self
i am a widower and i am a commander in army

one pic already posted

diff pic see http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 89#p351689" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:32 pm

#1 email

Hello my dear friend ,thank you once again for your mail,I am very happy to know more about you with so much excited i write you back here, My name is Col.Edward Williams, I came from Arizona, United States of America, I am a U.S. soldier currently serving in Afghanistan in the military with the army of the 3rd Infantry division. I am a Widower She gave me a son whose name is John and he is 13 years old. i came in contact with you because I searched for a soul mate, my life after spending my retirement in the military. however, I seek your friendship, understanding perhaps create avenue, have you built yourself very well in the life of any successful relationship to protect understanding. I am in service for 28 years and I now have one month to end my mission here in Afghanistan then i will retired from military.

I am a romantic man careering father and how well you see my dear life in a friend is someone who is the long way to hope if you do not want to go to the fence and I understand that no distance of place or extinction time can reduce the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other, worth. Am not always online due to the nature of my work is not easy for me and my men here in war zone,I have 52 boys which i trained them and i have also travel to different Country to train boys too,I am their patroon leader here,am trying to

complete my mission then i will retired and start my new life,please i want you to always write me here will better communication.I am going to bed to relax because I have so much stress today.

I look forward to hear from you again before i will be going on patrol tomorrow morning. Nice meeting you once again and i wish you

Sweet dreams
Take care

Big Kisses
Edward Williams

Net ja
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Kelly Mills scammer

Postby Net ja » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:51 am

This guy has been emailing me for the last two months. I noticed he has also been emailing other women and sweet talking them and getting way too close too fast. He says he has a company called Kelly Mills-construction and estate developing and that he is in Ghana about to start a road construction project, but his bankers have not sent him his money yet. He asked for just $500.00 in order to pay his hotel bill and food until his banker money comes thru. I sensed he was not on the up and up and I have worked overseas so I knew his story didn't gel. I stopped replying to his email, but he just sent another stating his birthday is Nov 12th and what was I going to give him. The phone number from PA and Ghana are the same he used with two other women which they posted on this site already. I deleted pics he sent me but they have been posted to this site already. He uses the picture of the man and small boy to say its his son Nick. Stated his wife left him to go back to her high school sweetheart. Says he was born in Lakewood Colorado, but his father, now deceased, moved the family a lot and he lived most of his life in Lucca, Italy. Says he doesn't want to call, because his little voice would scare me off. His grammar is terribly off and i had a previous scam with a very similar MO. His name was James and worked as a self employed contractor in the gas and oil business. He had a project in Abu Dhabi and again needed money because he was running short in order to finish his 6 million dollar project and he would give me 500 per cent interest on any money I sent. Never sent a thing to either and no one else should waste their time with either.

Return to “White Males”