It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:08 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Mark McKay; nicetomeetya212@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark McKay; nicetomeetya212@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:42 pm

thanks for update :) if you have his new email ID feel free to post :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelly Mills scammer

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Could you please add his emailaddress and pictures so we have scam details to get out? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Net ja
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Net ja » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:19 am

The Kelly mills email was fastspace515@gmail.com the pics I have are already on the website and his PA phone and Ghana phone has already been posted. He also had a yahoo site but I deleted that and can't remember what he used. I did notice that sometimes there would be a pic and then not. I figured he must be communicating with others. He contacted me thru theChemistry. Com dating site. I notified them of the scam and that profile was removed. Occasionally chemistry has free weekends which people can join for free and I think this causes scammers to enter and prey upon people. I have learned not to respond to people that don't live within 30 miles of my home and if they don't meet me within 4 days I don't respond any further.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:53 am

^^
fastspace515@gmail.com is also on yahoo:

fastspace515@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar

suzi2010
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby suzi2010 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:39 pm

Kelly Mills has appeared again; but as Edward Williams. That email was already posted here. However, he provided me with the following: diplomatbrentalton@gmail.com or live.com. His latest story is asking me to accept a package of his personal belongings and to let him transfer a large sum of money to me. And, thanks to all I have learned from this website, I refused his requests. This scammer is relentless. :lol:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mikecola10005@gmail.com & mcola999@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:24 pm

badoo
Kammancool, 53
Los Angeles, CA, United States
I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people..... I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion. ' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people, loves
Interested in
I like to have fun, I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity.... I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things. I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks, and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kevin Ramon, ramonkevin@ymail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Kevin Ramon
55 / Male / Straight / single
Last Online yestaerday, at 5:39 pm
from Miami
lives in Miami, Florida.

About
Me I am a simple , loving, hardworking, romantic , loyal, honest and loving man. I am sociable, cheerful and devoted friend. I am affectionate and tender,I am an optimistic, loyal, romantic, passionate, athletic, stable but spontaneous person.... I like comfortable atmosphere at home and can create it myself too.My dream is to have a solid and happy family. I would like to meet a kind, caring, thoughtful, positive and loving woman.

already documenetd by Marisa
http://scamdigger.com/2013/11/kevin-ram ... ymail-com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kevin Ramon Smith, ramonkevin@ymail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:56 pm

How has your day been so far ? this Kevin from Confirio... I want to use this opportunity to tell you more about my self.As you already know my name. I am a single, 6'1" inches Tall,175 lbs and muscular build, have got a very short black hair, brown eyes. I really like everything I read in your profile and my gut instincts tells me you are a good woman. Maybe it’s about time I tell you some stuff about my self and I hope you'll tell me some more in your next mail.

How do I set the ball rolling? Well, with a dual citizenship (USA ). I was born and bread in the town in Spain some 54 years ago. But I have spent most of my life here in America. It hasn't been really easy. I have been living a life full of traveling. . I have been be most countries in the world. Talking about my family background am the only son of my late parents. That reminds me of a good and lovely family we were together. Its not that big though but its lovely. I had a peaceful life with my parent. Was really comfortable and pretty great. We did almost everything together from dinner to work.

I strive for the best all around me and my surroundings. I like the finer things in life, although I would say I am not materialistic by any means. I am sincere, genuine and passionate and I am honest as they come. I am physically fit and responsive, very hard for me and very humble. I trust my life and a realistic and always kept busy doing something constructive in my downtime. I love working with partners that brings me much joy. I enjoy listening to live music in small venues, as well as going out and partying for a couple of drinks with a friend in a pub or a nice dinner, although that's been missing in my life for as long as I've been working most of the time.

I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. I wouldn't like to commence much but rather every one has an objective of join dating site. I don't request for anything rather than loving and happy committed relationship with someone special.

I like to look good at all times but I am not into the mirror 24/7 if you look good, you feel good and it shows you take pride in yourself, I can adapt to most situations and I can bring myself to nearly all levels of communication, love meeting people and talking and no matter what age or raciest respect my elders and I expect to have it returned, I treat all people the same I have no distinctions.

I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I believe either of us had in mind of meeting someone special online but it has just come to pass with our personality description towards learning few thing about each other. I'm ready to fall in love with someone special who ever that happens to be.. there are few qualities which talks about genuine woman in relationship, such as faithfulness,loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty,respectful etc. I guess having those qualities in relationship can really help a lot. I am not looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered.

I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with. I am a nature man and I like to do things with my partner.Really enjoys nature. I don't play games as I would hate it to be done to me ( which it has been and it hurts deeply) I will be the happiest if I had a woman I could care for and love totally if she’s happy then I am that’s my main concern it’s also nice to have your own space to do things on our own whether is just curling up with a good book or just chilling out.

I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable.

Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that right woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off. I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly. I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship. I love life and would like to live it to the fullest, but its not all that easy without someone to share those life experiences with. I think two heads are better than one.About my marital status, was once married some years ago and I have a son have already told you that in my profile.I was married for 22 years but unfortunately. Well I believe God has his own purpose for that...

Wish you a nice day and hope to read more letters from you, have a great day
Take care
Much kisses and hugs
Kevin Ramon Smith

Received: from [41.66.225.194]
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013
Accra, GH

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:56 am

Received: from [108.60.134.204] by web160204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 Jan 2014 14:25:44 PST

Return-Path: <jamiekingstuart@yahoo.com>

Hello xxx,
.Am writing this to tell you a bit about me and my family....And I will like to hear from you too...
I am a passionate, intelligent man who has a touch of class and a young point of view. Have learned to take life as it comes, know who I am and where I am going. I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with.I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something that will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humour and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do..well am 5,9 {1.70m} and my weight is 145 lbs.{60 kg}.I have only one son call Jeff he is 12 years old..., I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off,I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly...I believe in honour, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with. I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship.I would be happy to have more pictures of you beside we don't need to hide anything from each other this message tells a little about my life. ..I have to end here and i will like to hear from you soon
James

Confirio.

Jamieking
55 / Male / Straight
Joined January 16, 2014. Living: Richmond, Virginia.

About me
I am a passionate, intelligent man who has a touch of class and a young point of view. Have learned to take life as it comes, know who I am and where I am going. I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with.I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off,I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly...I believe in honour, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with. I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship.

Junkmail:
Hello, good afternoon and how is your day going? wanna have a little chat or mail with you, that is if you dont mind, hoping to hear from you

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

loveismore12@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:05 am

matchdoctor
sheismine55
50-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 42 - 58
New York, New York, United States
i am a nice and simple man i love God and i want to meet a wonderful woman and be happy with her

hello sorry for the late reply it was due to my work i dont have time to be here always but we can chat in the yahoo messenger or face book here is my email address add me loveismore12@yahoo.com
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

peterson.conut080@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:10 pm

badoo.com/0376319216/
Peter 56, London

Peter — 12:05 PM
peterson.conut080@outlook.com
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

William Walker, williamwalker14@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:27 pm

badoo.com/01278203424/
William 52, New York, NY
About me
I am 52 and survive . I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people..... I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come... am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion. ' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh, I am very caring, love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church.
Interested in
I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable.

I'm a soldier in the USA army as a commander but now in Iraq for a peace keeping mission .left with two month for me to retire in the army :roll:

The connection here is very slow for me here so can you send me your email address so that i send you my pictures and more about me .we can also chat on Skype to know more about each other
williamwalker14@outlook.com
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jay Wood, woodjay000@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:09 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7714435
Nickname: jaywood000
Name: James
State/Region: Sachsen-Anhalt
City: Hornburg
i am now looking for a kind, considerate, honest, caring, warm and loving friend to share life with.Someone who is comfortable expressing her self. Open communication is so important for any type of relationship to thrive

jaywood000: Hello Tere Kindly send me message to woodjay000@gmail.com and I will be Glad to reply back to You

Napoleon Bonaparte

JulieNP
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chris Troiano - chris_troiano@yahoo.com

Postby JulieNP » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:10 am

ChrisXX45 on Confirio

Big heated fella here. I am single (Divorce)and I miss having a loving women in my life. I have a good job.I live a healthy life with no bad habits and I believe in happiness and treating everyone with respect.Love to give so much devotion, so much care. I love to hold hands, kiss all the time when I see her! I will give her all my attention and care, that's just the way I am!I'm sociable but home loving. caring, sensitive passionate and romantic yet down to earth, sensible and practical. I love to garden and make beautiful flower beds in the spring and summer and I love to listen to music when the winter winds are howling outside.I believe that personal qualities are more important than material possessions, though enjoy having a comfortable home life. I appreciate being loved and value having a loving and open-minded partner in my life. I love the changes in the seasons and I really love Christmas. But most of all, I love being in love and having someone I can depend on to be there as I will for her. I love kids and I have a soft sensitive heart for children, animals. I enjoy the most are cuddling in front of a TV or a fireplace, having breakfast in bed, taking walks in a park, and traveling. I think to be even a tender and thoughtful man. I am ready to give all my tenderness and protection to my loved woman. Thanks for reading!!..

Email
I enjoy what I read in your profile,you do have a nice profile,did you write that to pull my attention.? Lol. I am interested and I would like to get to know more about you. I wish to stand by my woman and every day bring her all my love and warmth my heart can hold. I want to meet a sincere, kind and serious woman. I have very extra-ordinary interests. And I want to find somebody, who can share them with me. Someone who I can love, care and support, and who can do the same for me. I hope the information about me is interesting to you and you’ll write to me. Kindly give me your alternative email address so we can correspond from there since I don't get here much or kindly email me on chris_troiano@yahoo.com for a chat..

Bless,
Chris:).
2014-04-11 21:05:33

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chris Troiano - chris_troiano@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:01 am

Ghanaian scammer currently roaming around in Germany
and also in the forum ;)

one of his profiles