It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:12 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Mark McKay; nicetomeetya212@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

petersonconut@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:01 pm

badoo.com/01280374855/
Peterson, 56
Los Angeles, CA, United States

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

petersonconut@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

cezarymaher@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:21 pm

cezary

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New York City
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree

Personal Description:

I am secure, independent, self confident and a sensitive Man. I want a woman that knows what she wants in a man.
I am looking for a strong, sensitive, understanding woman. Touch feeling and kisses and cuddles are great. A woman that can listen as this is the best part of relationship and understanding. Just be there to listen and know when I need a hug. One women and one man is a must. Trust, honesty and open communication is a must. No secrets

...... writes

How are you? i just came a cross your profile, and after going through it, i found you interesting hope you don't mind.Nice smiles you have got. Please put a smile on my face by writing me back. or you can write me on my email,

PRIVAX-NET
Privax LTD IP Range
Houston Data Center Facility
Privax LTD
7 Moor Street, London, W1D 5NB
UK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

William Walker, williamwalker14@live.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:29 pm

badoo.com/01289440430/
About me
. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people..... I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come... am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion. ' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade.
Interested in
I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable.

I'm a soldier in the USA army as a commander but now in Iraq for a peace keeping mission . left with two month for me to retire in the army .
williamwalker14@live.com
Do you have Skype?
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: William Walker, williamwalker14@live.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:36 pm

email.....

Hello my dear,

Life is good at this point.. I feel I'm very blessed person. . family values are very important to me. I been very blessed with loving parents.and i lost them long time ago. I hope some day I'll be able to give the love to someone as they gave to each other & to me. I'm in good health.. I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures.
I been to many places in this world...I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves to be around people. It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable that I am with them. I am very educated, not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings, making me more often comfortable than anxious.

I live with my son Jeffery!. I love my son a lot cos he is all i have for now and besides he is nearest to my heart. I have spent a lot of time alone for being widowed for years because I took a good look and did not like who I saw anymore so I took the time out to get to know myself and change those values and attitudes I did not like and made sure the change was what is me. I have lived a very full life, had more adventures than I sometimes can remember, but they have all been educational and I am glad they happened and I experienced them.I enjoy dancing, great conversation, intelligence, not necessarily from the academic side, but common sense and the ability to think through things.
I like a woman that can carry a conversation and is not afraid to learn or to teach for that matter. I want it all and will not settle for less, but at the same time, want that person that can stop and smell the roses and appreciate the time she has on this earth, knowing it is not forever;
I am imaginative, intelligent, and kind-heated....I work in the U.S ARMY,as a Commanding Officer(C.O) .I enjoy my Job a lot ,due its spent almost majority of my time but all the same i enjoy it.Well i will like to know more about you and see where the future will hold us to.Tell me more about you .

I would like to meet someone who's as warm on the inside as they are on the outside. Someone to laugh and cry with..And share what's in your heart..To be my friend, then become my best friend and possible become my life. Someone to watch sunsets with..walk along beaches with..Who will be there for good, bad,happy,sad,caring,laugh,cry and even share an smile with,who will love me and care a lot about Jeffery!. My life is bright now..But with you maybe it'll be brighter..I will be glad to here from you soonest and tell me more about you too .Thanks for your time!. please register for Skype or yahoo messenger so that we can chat there to know more about each other .Please have a wonderful day and stay bless hopping to receive your mail and please send me your pictures ...have a wonderful day and stay bless

YOURS SINCERELY,
William

attached pics of General David Rodriguez :mrgreen:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74#p392674" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

james_mcclane6@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:34 pm

badoo.com/0411063367/
James 53, Manchester
About me
I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me.
Interested in
I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though

Image. Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Jack, jamesjack1239@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:27 pm

now also on a German social site
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 24&t=81334" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chris Dwight, chris.dwight@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:46 pm

matchdoctor
chrisd354
52-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 99
New York, New York, United States

Good Day Dear and how are you? its nice meeting you, it will be my great pleasure to know more about you ok,so i will like you to reply back to me through my private email address (chris.dwight@hotmail.com) is very important, because i am new here and not always at the site OK, Write to me now so that we talk more and shear picture together OK, please do not fail to write to me OK

Fakebook
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006200658697
Christopher Dwight
Napoleon Bonaparte

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark McKay; nicetomeetya212@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:41 pm

chris.dwight@hotmail.com leads to :

Name : Christopher Dwight
IP=80.87.76.4 Ghana

Name : Christopher Dwight
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

toms000@live.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:18 pm

same email and same Ghanaian scammer as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 96#p421296" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

toms000@live.com
=> Badoo:
Me, 54
New South Wales, Australia

I am intelligent, loving, passionate and handsome. I like to enjoy a good conversation. I must say that I am a very happy man!
Interested in
I am looking for a reliable woman with good values, kind and attentive, the one to be happy with forever. The woman for me is the person to respect, to care and to love.
ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Duff Bradford, duffbradford@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:03 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6021961464
Duff B, 51 Cologne, MN

dearie here is my email address i think this will be easier
duffbradford@gmail.com
look forward to read from u
Napoleon Bonaparte

suzi2010
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby suzi2010 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:06 pm

This scammer contacted me on evow.com. He now goes by the name of David Melin. His email address, this go round, is melin_brian@yahoo.com.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Melin Brian, melin_brian@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:11 pm

suzi2010

Thank you for the info. If you could kindly post the details of the dating site that would be greatly appreciated.
PLEASE BLOCK and IGNORE. Say nothing.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

suzi2010
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby suzi2010 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:15 pm

The webisite is: evow.com His online name is Melin245. I

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Wood, woodjay000@gmail.com 2nd pic set

Postby Myra » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:05 pm

email address also here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =5&t=84593" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jaywood000
USER ID: 7714435
State/Region: Sachsen-Anhalt
City: Hornburg
Personal Info
Who I Would Like to Meet
Aged: 41-50 y.o.
For: Love

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

phone number 813-355-8433

Postby Myra » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:11 pm

also here
simplyclicked.com
LUKUFMAN
813-355-8433 is my cell # text me
52 from tampa, Florida

scammer's pic already in the forum
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=249151" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “White Males”