It is currently Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:59 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Mark McKay; nicetomeetya212@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark McKay; nicetomeetya212@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:24 am

Skype--->myspace:trustworthy022
Name : Broken Spirit

Skype---> trustworthy212
Name : Mark
San Antonio, TX, United States
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

williamwalker14@live.com

Postby minerva » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:03 am

leads to Skype--> william.walker745
10010, United States

minerva

Bookmark and Share

cezarymaher@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:16 am

Skype---> cezarymaher233
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, United States

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gilbert Bess, gilbertbess1@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:22 pm

zorpia
George
51, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Last seen 49 minutes ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 40‑54, in Sweden.

pic already posted

Hello dear, i am Gilbert Bess from US, and i am new on this site. I'm a widower for 8 years now and i am ready to move on with life again and i am hoping to meet with a honest woman like you that seek serious relationship.
I wrote to you because i like your profile on here and i will be glad if we both can get to know each other and try as much as we can to give ourselves a chance. Please i want to give you my email address, and i want you to write to me and i will be glad to reply you back and send you my pictures. Please write back to me on my email not here on this site. This is my email, ( g i l b e r t b e s s 1 @ g m a i l . c o m ). I will be waiting to read from you. Thanks in advance.

Gilbert.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gilbert Bess, gilbertbess1@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:46 pm

pic on google+

Caption: Frank 111

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harold Greene, haroldgreene512@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:22 pm

in his gallery also pics of this man

otherwise the scammer uses pics of Brig. Gen. Harold J. Greene
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 45#p423845" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

same is true for scammer's FB profile (created January 5 2015)
Harold Greene
Male
uses 3rd pic of this post

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry Haggard , henryhaggard78@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 15, 2015 12:11 pm

waplog
haggard56
Male , 53 , Divorced
Lives in United States, UTAH

Nice to meet you.can you please send me your yahoo id so i can add you

HenryHaggard78@yahoo.com
please can i have yours now
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

София
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby София » Mon May 18, 2015 7:12 pm

Den Edi , deniseumu@hotmail.com
Date of birth: 1 January 1960 (55 years old, Capricorn)
Hometown: yuma
Languages: English
City: Arizona

http:/ /vk.com/id303963479

hi My name is Denise Willie widower and I am looking for a good woman that can be my wife, I will be the happiest person on you my one and only love, I look forward to hear from You as soon as possible. If you are serious contact back with your information, your email address, so we can talk more about our personality, but please do not answer if you are not serious or ready for a relationship
Hello my dear friend, thanks for your mail, I am very glad to email you about my self so excited, I hope to write you here, my name is Col.Edward Williams, I came from Arizona, United States of America, I am an American soldier currently serving in Afghanistan in the military with the army 3rd infantry division. I am widowed, I lost my wife 5 years ago in a plane crash can gently soul a peaceful rest. She gave me a son whose name is John and he is 13 years old. I came in contact with you because I was looking for his soul mate, his life, spending his retirement in the army. However, I'm looking for your friendship, understanding, perhaps to create an alley, you have built themselves very well in the life of any successful collaboration to protect understanding. I was in the service for 28 years, and now I have one month to finish my mission here in Afghanistan, I will be retired from the military. I'm a romantic father man rushes, and how well you see my dear life in the other is the one who is far to hope, if you don't want to go to the fence, and I understand that neither the distance from the place or the disappearance of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other, values. I'm not always online due to my work schedule it is not easy for me, and my people here in the war zone, I have 52 boys that I taught them and I also go to another country to train boys too, I'm their leader patroon here, I'm trying to complete his mission, then I will resign and start a new life, please I want you always to write to me there will be better communication.I'm going to bed to rest because I'm so much attention today. I look forward to hear from you again before I go on patrol tomorrow morning. Nice to meet you again and I wish you, I say knowing that you were divine guidance from God, that all I can say. Sweet dreams Take care Big Kisses Edward Williams
I'm a 55 years old man widowed for pass 5 years now, I am 5'8 tall , 80kg weight, I came from Arizona Town called Yuma, I spent over 28 years in various jobs with operations and conventional and special forces - I first trained army special Forces Sergeant. After attending East Lansing high school, I graduated from the University of Wyoming in 1979 with a bachelor of Sciences in management education. Football, I was the starter for the sugar bowl team Wyoming. I received the degree of master of arts in management from Central Michigan University and an honorary doctor of juridical science from Hampden-Sydney College.I participated in numerous deployments, including Eagle Claw in Iran, urgent Fury in Grenada, operation Just Cause in Panama, operation desert Shield / desert Storm in southwest Asia, Supporting democracy in Haiti, and supported various other operations.Early in my career, I was a reconnaissance platoon Leader and rifle company commander of the 2nd battalion, 3rd infantry regiment, and a cavalry platoon with the 1st squadron , 2nd armored cavalry regiment in Poland.i then served in Korea as S-3 operations Director of the 1st battalion of the 73rd, 2nd Armor, infantry division. From 1989 to 1992, I was in command of the squadron on 1st special forces Operational detachment Delta at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Next year at the army command and General staff College in Fort Sergeant Leavenworth, Kansas, I served in the squadron Executive officer, 2nd squadron, 2nd armored cavalry regiment in August 1993, Poland.In, I returned to Fort Bragg, North Carolina, as a special operations officer, J-3, joint special operations command. From August 1995 to August 1998, I commanded a squadron in the 1st special forces operational detachment - D, widely known as "Delta Force". After the National war College in Washington, D.C., and then I returned as the commander, 1st special Forces Operational detachment-D from June 1999 to July 2002.Subsequently, I served as the assistant division commander in the 1st cavalry division, Fort hood, Texas , followed by a tour of the headquarters Department of the army staff as Deputy Director for operations, readiness and Mobilization.And I also served as commander of the Sergeant of the JDC Special operations command from July 2004 to August 2006, and then by order of the U.S. army special operations command at Fort Bragg, North Carolina in October 2007.this is my last assignment in the military here in Afghanistan that I have less than one month to Complete my mission.
I am glad to tell you about my self, and I'm just returning from The patrol now with my people, thank you so much for your message. thanks for the photo, please send me your photos, I hope you'll be my wife is the best woman next to me who will share my dreams with me forever. my son, he is in the U.S. schooling and my late wife, the mother takes care of him for me while I'm away. I am 55 years old but look younger and fresher, if you see me, like the photo and physical connection with the kind of work look for in good training, and I have a good prestige in the search and I hope you will enjoy everything about me when we meet. Please, my full name is Colonel Edward Williams Denise to kiss you on the forehead and wish you Wonderful day. Tender Kisses
Denise Edward Williams

Vikki
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

prince51, Skype ID ossyineh

Postby Vikki » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:05 pm

Now it appeared on the site loveplanet.ru under the name of prince51 Skype the name ossyineh. In Skype costs info - Liberia, Monrovia. At present is in Syria.
About himself writes: the name of Benjamine, birthday on June 14, is the son of 5 years, the widower, parents died, now works in Syria under the contract (surgeon) which comes to an end at the end of June. I saw it on Skype, the sound wasn't, the camera stood not successfully, saw it only from above, but it is similar to the person from a photo, only a gray hair. the photo on the site same that is and at you.
The text he writes the almost identical: wants love, the companion of life, speaks that was born and I grew up in Toronto, Canada where it has a big house in which there is no careful hostess. It is ready to arrive in July to Russia for acquaintance. I don't want to be deceived therefore on the site and in Skype I blocked it, without reason explanation.
Thanks to your site for work which you are engaged.
Last edited by Myra on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected subject line

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: prince51, Skype ID ossyineh

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:18 pm

Skype the name ossyineh. In Skype costs info - Liberia, Monrovia. At present is in Syria.
SKYPE ID: ossyineh
IP=41.66.208.168 Accra Ghana <<= true location of the mafia
IP=41.66.208.230 Accra Ghana

Thank you Vikki for the update on Ghanaian ring of scammers. Do you happen to have their email address, phone number and fake name used ? Please post... BLOCK and IGNORE all.

Base on the SKYPE IP same scammers reported here : http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 97#p456897
Last edited by Myra on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gibson Grammer, gibsongrammer@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:49 pm

Name: Gibson Grammer
City: Sacramento
Bodytype: attractive
Type: single
Children: without children
Looking for a: woman Age:38-65

Relations:Relationship

Description: i am a very cool man and the honest type, i don't cheat or play games i am the type of man who really know what he is looking for in life and a serious type. i am just like an open book and easy going, i love to make sure that the person beside me is always happy, because i am so caring, emotional, honest, loyal, loving and God fearing man and i want to such a woman too.

pic already posted several times in thread (orange-like jacket)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gibson Grammer, Skype ID gibson.grammer1

Postby Myra » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:52 pm

Sacramento, California
Age 50

IPs from Ghana

memory.mustard
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby memory.mustard » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:39 am

Now going by the name of gary david garydavid4me@gmail.com.
Contact numbers:+27815402020. Uses child to phone you on number:0635736458
Can hear it a Nigerians voice.
He claims that he has been scammed and reported it too police. Thank heaven I am not stupid.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gary David - garydavid4me@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:44 am

memory.mustard

Thanks for the report. Please BLOCK them and IGNORE.

Phone number: +27-81-5402020 -->> mobile from South Africa
Phone number +63-5736458 -->> Philippines

pamela.vink
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pamela.vink » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:34 am

This is the same man who's been talking to me what can I do. I'm sick of liars and scMmers I have pictures too mostly the ones seen.

Return to “White Males”