It is currently Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:10 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Mark McKay; nicetomeetya212@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark McKay; nicetomeetya212@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:18 pm

pamela

This is rather a Nigerian mafia posing as this man. Please post a fake profile, email address, phone number, money request if any, first message, than BLOCK and IGNORE scammers. Please do not confront them. Thank you and surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:21 pm

Welcome to RS, better you post all info that you have bout him to safe other. than cut the communication with him n block him. :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dave Myers, myersdave916@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:19 am

see also... http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 06#p517206

zorpia.com/profile#!DaveWilliams1111
Dave, 61
Hong-Kong

Hello!
how are you and your family? my name is Dave a US military presently in Afghanistan on an official duty, I'm interested in you and meeting you, with all due respect please i would you to give me your email address to enable me to write and tell you more about myself with my pictures Okay?

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:07 am

Clone here:

sydex.net/page98488
Christopher Dwight
New York, New York
Accounting

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:07 am

cuteonly.ru/304174
Mika :shock:
Manchester City UK
Woman aged 48-75 years,
I am really happy to have a contact with you. I Would like to tell you a little about myself. I'm a very fun loving easy going man that enjoys the little things. I'm very loyal and affectionate. But most importantly I have a great sense of humour Once you let me into your life you'll find me very infectious in terms of fun and a good man to hang out with.

Automatic translation:
I am very pleased to have contact with you. I would like to tell you a little about myself. I am very cheerful easy going person who loves the little things. I am very loyal and affectionate. But most importantly, I have a great sense of humor After you let me into your life, you will find me very contagious in terms of fun and a good person to hang out with.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:11 am

badoo.com/profile/0421115742
John 54
Location Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany
I'm here to date with girls, 45-60

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:19 am

badoo.com/profile/0273870931
Henry 54
Location Hannover, Lower Saxony, Germany
Personal info
I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I am also the only son of my parent but they are all dead. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without spending with someone dear to you... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people

ImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:23 am

loveepicentre.com/user/flint20/
James, 56.
Holland, Michigan, United States
About me:
My name is James I am very outgoing, and I love most activities outdoors. I am cute, I am a widow, good looking, black female, well build, about 130lbs solid, 5'6 in height. I am somewhat conservative, But am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films, to taking walks along the beach or curling up in front of a fire with that special someone. I'm a down to earth real open-minded, spiritual Man I don't hide my feeling when it comes to the matters of the heart. I want to share my life with someone who will love me for what I am and want the same in return.

blackplanet.com/arimiyaw74/
arimiyaw74
Sex: Male
Race: Black/African American :mrgreen:
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Fred Hammond, fredhammond5050@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:51 pm

matchdoctor
fredhammond5050
57-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 80
Miami, Florida, United States
Last Activity: Online Now!
am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous

Nice to hear from you but am fred and if you don't mind can you give me your hangout gmail so we get there or you add me there now fredhammond5050@gmail.com so we get to chat more ..Hope to hear from you soon
Napoleon Bonaparte

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

robinowen97@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:21 am

Subject: robinowen97@gmail.com
Hello beautiful,
How are you doing?
I"m Robin Owen from the united kingdom.....Can i be your friend?
You are interesting and i will be glad to be your friend
Hope to hear from you soon
Thanks.

robin owen
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: manchester
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

i'm Brown Scott Raymond from UK Manchester city and i'm 57 years old single father with one daughter of 12 year old. am a petroleum engineer by profession and am present on a contract here in the high sea of Cairo Egypt on a ship, i lost my wife 5 years ago when she was about to give birth to my son and both of them died, that was the darkest moment of my life and since then i have not yet meet any woman again that is why i came here on this site because i will be retiring soon and i need a woman to start a new life with, I'm romantic, adventurous, optimist. I guess what defines me is a certain creative passion for inventing myself without much regard for the normal constraints. I come from a very loving, giving family, so I have no heavy emotional baggage and I'm willing to take emotional risks when the inspiration is right, which I feel rarely but profoundly when I do feel it. I have enough education and experience to appreciate a good relationship and I know how to maintain it. I like quiet evenings and wild evenings either is made perfect by the company of one, and only one, loving interesting woman.

IP: 41.218.254.111 Accra, Ghana
=> plus.google.com/u/0/110295169941692909695

robin owen
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Kendappa
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

John McLoughlin <mclougjohn61@hotmail.com>

Postby Kendappa » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:57 pm

and today him...

soulfood153
Heute, 10:26 Uhr
Hello...I am very pleased to hear from you...I came across your profile and I am really interested to get in touch to know you better...I had divorced for about 7 years ago...I will like to build up a new relationship that is why I am on the platform...Hope we can give ourselves the chance to see what the future holds for us....I will be very glad to hear from you again

You can email me as well: mclougjohn61@hotmail.com

Greetings.
John
Kendappa49
Heute, 11:02 Uhr
soulfood153
Heute, 14:23 Uhr
Thanks for the email address,I will send you a mail now...hope to hear from you.
Greetings.
John

mail from 14.07.2017
Hello,I am pleased to read from you....how are you?Hope everything is well with you...I am also fine....I will like to tell you about myself...I am divorced about 7 years ago and I have a child...He is a boy whose name is Henry....I come from Ireland but currently living in England...I am here in Germany for my work but I will soon be going back to England...I have been working here in Dortmund for about three weeks....I joined the platform to search for a life partner,someone who really understand me and willing to accept me as who I am...I am an Electrical engineer and also make sales and repair power plants...I do installation for companies and individual sectors...I am working in my sector for many years and I like my work...Due to the bad experience I had in my past relationship,I am really careful because I don't want to be hurt anymore...I am willing to love and care for someone who is willing to build up relationship with me...I will like to know you better and move ahead with the communication with a great pleasure...I hope we will cope little by little with each other so we will have understanding to move ahead...I am interested in a very long term relationship...I will have patience to learn from you and I hope we will surely achieve our dream as well....I will be looking forward to hear from you...I will be pleased if you can send some pictures of you...I wish you a wonderful day and hope to hear from you.
Greetings.
John
and his pictures...

The source IP address is 45.211.123.86.
Geo-Location Information

Country Ghana
State/Region
City
Latitude 8
Longitude -2
Area Code

there is only scammers?

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jones taylor aka peter wright - peterwright085@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:17 am

okcupid/
i_am_jonestaylor
55•Los Angeles, United States•
Straight, Man, Single
White, Speaks English, Christian

Looking for
single women, located anywhere, ages 40‑75, new friends.

My self-summary
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts
to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in goodtimes and in badtimes as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life

CHAT:
Hello pretty how are you doing
really nice profile you've got there..what do you think about mine?..
> Here is my gmail hangout peterwright085@gmail.com

Hangouts;
plus.google.com/u/0/101806076790016850404
peter wright
peterwright085@gmail.com
no pic

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

peter wright - peterwright085@gmail.com (708) 457-7864

Postby jaga » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:02 am

^^^^^^ Profile: i_am_jonestaylor

add: 708) 457-7864

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lewis Leslie Duane

Postby jaga » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:21 pm

clones;
plus.google.com/103860710004880943866
Lewis Leslie Duane

myspace.com/lewisleslied01
Lewis Leslie Duane
lewisleslied01
Manassas, VA

linkedin.com/in/lewis-leslie-duane-8b387bb5/
Lewis Leslie Duane
Sgt. At United States Army
• West Virginia State University
Tampa, Florida

facebook.com/lewisleslie.duane
Lewis Leslie Duane
Interests: Women
Lives in Newark (New Jersey)

information:
am a sweet, romantic man, i love to play golf i read, i play poker i am good at it. I am a good cook. I like to fish and I bait my own hook! I also like to veg out in front of tv and watch sometime. I am not a bar hopper or a big drinker. Cant handle that. I want to meet someone with some of the same qualities. I am a great cuddlier. I am a good hearted man and want to have fun in life. Tôi là một loving person and want to be with someone who can actually love in return not just say nó, but time will tell. I do not need it but I want it. There is a difference. I'm fine with whom I just want the one to enhance it. Life is meant to share

Image <== from the right: Sgt. 1st Class Matthew D. Carpenter => https://www.army.mil/yearinphotos/2012/december.html

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Roland Smith, roland.smith@usa.com & skype> roland.smith4183

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:53 pm

matchdoctor
Roland1960667
57-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 35 - 80
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Today
about myself:
I am a very honest man and fun to be with.i hate lies and i care so much about how other people feel
My son is the best friend i have and i love him so much and if any woman love me must also love my son...
I am a military man and i love my Job

hello dear, how are you doing? it nice to meet you here, my name is Roland, am from the united state, am a US Army general currently on Afghanistan for peacekeeping mission, am new here looking for my missing rib, your photo took all my attention that makes me believe that you are that woman that am looking for, am a very simple person that like to live life happily to the fullest, am not here for fun or games, if you don’t mind i like to be in good communication with you, am not always online here because of my work, i want you to give me your email address or write me on roland.smith@usa.com or add me on Skype roland.smith4183 there i can have good communication with you and also share my photos with you, i hope your response soon, bye for now
Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “White Males”