It is currently Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:27 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Scammers with pictures of Colonel Richard Kemp

African scammers posing as military personnel.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Identity theft of COLONEL RICHARD KEMP, ex-commander of British Forces in Afghanistan.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8292374.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Richard Kemp

richardjustinkemp@yahoo.com

http://www.hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3312535
richard
Male, 51 Years Old
From Dallas, TX :mrgreen:

Image <<< Colonel Richard Kemp

Junk Message
Subject: hello
Date: 10/22/2010 01:18 PM
richard
i am Richard from unite state working as military man..i served in the British Army from 1977 to 2006.i was Commander of British Forces in Afghanistan [1] an infantry battalion Commanding Officer <<<< copied from Wikipedia entry for Colonel Ricard Kemp ....i am single man with 3kids my kids are in the state with my mom...my mom and my kids are in the Dallas so im now looking for the woman that can stand like their mother and take good care of them when i get back to state also looking for serious relationship honest caring and trust worthy woman who can make me happy always not a liar or cheater...through searching i come across to your profile and ya pic caught me i was interested in you...for more conversation and fast talk i will like if you send your email address to me or add me to your yahoo messenger as richardjustinkemp@yahoo.com..i can't wait to hear from you babe

I am working on getting his IP, but the mugu has gone quiet!
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

erlajover
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers using pictures of Colonel Richard Kemp

Postby erlajover » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Hello,

Does Colonel Richard Kemp knows that someone used his pictures?

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:43 pm

No
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:45 pm

See "Disclaimer"^^
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:27 pm

FAKE WEBSITE
associated with scammer on topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=44607" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://aif2000.com/staff.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AIF2000 ProfileAIF2000 was founded by Mr. Haixiong C. Lawrence in 2006 brought to his company over 25 years of experience as a special services officer with former Soviet Union government. Since its conception, AIF2000 gained recognition for providing outstanding security training and services. AIF2000 is a full service firm dealing with multi-faceted world of both the private sector and law enforcement needs. AIF2000 offers security training, fire prevention tasks, investigative services, eavesdropping countermeasures (debugging) services, video surveillances, physical surveillance, video monitoring, security services, security equipment and security consultation
Lot No. TL 0374-6, Lubok Temiang
Tanjong Aru Road,
87010 W.P. Lebuan, Malaysia.
Email: info@aif2000.com
aif2000@asia.com

Contact Person: Ms. Cho Lee
Email: cholee@aif2000.com
Tel: +601 73445633
Tel: +601 73447838

STAFF

Mr. Haixiong C. Lawrence ---- Position: Diplomat
Former Military Senior Officer of the Marine Sea Fleet. Directs and Coordinates all investigations.
Licensed by FDNY as a Fire Safety Director Course Instructor, Security Guards Training and Fire Guard Instructor. A member of: ALDONYS, NAIS, IBSSA
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mr. Haixiong C. Lawrence

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:33 pm

FAKE WEBSITE
associated with scammer on topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=44607" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://aif2000.com/staff.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Related to: Mr. Haixiong C. Lawrence
Subject: MALAYSIA CUSTOMS SERVICE AND AIRPORT AUTHORITY STOP ORDER !!!

> Attn: ****************,

> In regards to your proposed consignments delivery with Identification/Ref No:
> GPSF/GBIZXXAR/OGHGB25 & Deposit No: GPSF/COD/XX-206,i hereby inform you that
> in an attempt to proceed with the delivery of your Consignments by our
> diplomats,we received a STOP ORDER notice from the Malaysian Custom at the
> Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

> Our Diplomats had a big problem and terrible situation with the Malaysia
> Airport Authorities and Custom officers as they insisted to inspect the
> consignment on customs check points before departure,but our diplomats made
> it known and understood to them that our diplomatic immunity and Diplomatic
> certificate/license of operations do not permit them to inspect our consignments
> and for this reason our diplomats were detained at the Airport and this lead to
> them Missing their Flight.

> A phone call was made to us by the Malaysia Customs and Airport Authority
> and this quickly drew the attention of our Director of operations (Mr.John Wu)
> who immediately proceeded to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport for proper
> confirmations and resolve of this problem but all efforts proved abortive.

> The Malaysia Customs made us understood the new policy on diplomatic movement
> via Asia community port of entry Airports because of recent Money Laundering &
> Terrorist activities and that all diplomatic Consignments/Luggage's that is not
> opened for inspection must pass through a scanning machine at the Airport which
> they did and found out that your Consignments/Luggage contains large sum of money.

> The Malaysia customs threatened to seize the consignment if we don’t provide
> the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND CERTIFICATE(IMF) and ANTI-TERRORIST CLEARANCE
> CERTIFICATE to proove that this money has been cleared from Money Laundering and
> will not be used for sponsoring terrorism of any Kind.They Further Explained that
> if you do not have this documents in your possessions you have to expedite the
> payment of US $14,880.00 (Fourteen Thousand,Eight Hundred And Eighty United States
> Dollars) to acquire these documents.

> We were made to understand that the customs will hold the consignments until the
> carrier presents the Malaysia customs INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND CERTIFICATE(IMF)
> and ANTI-TERRORIST CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE required to obtain the release of the
> consignments.You are hereby advise to make payments for the aforementioned documents
> so that we can proceed with the next available flight to deliver your consignments.

> Further Information's on how to Make payments for the said charges will be communicated
> to you upon your request for directives and instructions on how to send the Money.You
> are advised to swiftly make the said payments as soon as possible to enable us obtain
> the said INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND CERTIFICATE (IMF) / ANTI-TERRORIST CERTIFICATE
> from the Malaysia Custom Service and for swift release of your consignment to you.

> I have attached to this e-mail scanned copy of the notice as received from the Malaysian
> Custom for your urgent attention.Please we will like you to expedite action as contained
> in the stop order for immediate conclusion of your Consignments delivery process.
>
> Treat As Urgent.

> Sincerely Yours,
>
> Mrs.Carol Wong
>(Administrative Officer)

> GLOBAL-PACIFIC SECURITY & FINANCE SDN.BHD.
> Lot No. TL 8374-6, Lubok Temiang
> Tanjong Aru Road 87010 W.P. Lebuan,
> Malaysia.
> TEL: +60169792854 +60173601965
> Email: info.globalpacific@pacificwest.com
carol.wong.global.pacific@pacificwest.com
> Service Hour: 24 Hours/7 Days a Week
Napoleon Bonaparte

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:08 pm

Full Name
Col Richard Kemp
About me
Please Get back to me if we can work it together My facebook ID IS Col Richard Kemp. http://www.facebook.com/colrichardkemp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; you can send me a request
Come from
United Kingdom
Registered
Today, 9:30 am
City, State, Province
london
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
military
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Email: colrichardkemp@yahoo.co.uk

IP 41.220.69.31 Igbobi, Lagos, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:10 pm

And his fakey FB:

Col Richard Kemp
Army Officer
Con el

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

seanjerry708@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat May 25, 2013 12:16 pm

MDF-->emmygv/ 47 year old, man from newyork, United States
Name: Sean Jerry = http://www.mydailyflog.com/emmygv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Message from emmygv
Date: 25, May 06:26:41
Subject: greetings
:cool: Message:Hi dear,
It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?
I am Sean, I am a United State Army officer, from united state of America, am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend, I read your profile here and pick interest on you, I will like to establish mutual friendship with you,Please let continue our conversation through my private email box, Here is my email address
{seanjerry708@yahoo.com} .I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail.
I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.I will love to meet you for a serious relationship, I come in contact with you and I really wish to indicate my interest although am not always available to write mail due to the condition of my duty.

Am looking for genuine and meaningful intimate relationships with love, passion and romance.
Note that age nor ethnic differences will not be a barrier to our relationship, what I need is just your love,trust and caring and I will give you my best of love

I Hope to read your letter soon.
Thanks for your attention.
Yours, Sean.

/ email sent /

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: seanjerry708@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Pity, no pic :( no yahoo avatar even.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sean Jerry - seanjerry708@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue May 28, 2013 2:41 pm

:pee: Hello dear,
Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact, i am very happy to read your mail, However, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.
I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time,
I have fully made up my mind to go into business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we are to remain in the war zone,in fact if we agree with each other i will plan to join you in Poland and start a new life with you not as a solider any more,
My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all officers in present on the rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.
Out of the total fund my share was $5,200,000 ( Five Million Two Hundred Thousand united states Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $5,200,000 out of here to you in your country Poland, in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here, remember that this is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved in receiving the money and keeping the money in your custody till my arrival to your country.
My dear, I have made solid arrangements with a security company who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination, I shall be compensating you with 20% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country,
One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.
I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest this Fund,also something keep telling me that with you in my life the search for real love might end,
Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be migrating to your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore,everything depends on our mutual agreement,once you confirm to me that you have receive the money,i will be joining you in Poland to start a new life with you,
Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.
I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further
I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter,here are my pictures, i will like you to send your current pictures to me also,
Love from,Sean Jerry
IP:80.248.64.222/Decimal:1358446814/Hostname:80.248.64.222
ISP:CAFE Informatique et Telecommunications
Organization:Cafe-informatique-tg
Services:Recently reported forum spam source. (1)
Geo:Togo
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 06:36:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Your new love from MDF.

ImageImageImageImage

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Kemp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Annegrete
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Joseph General in The US Army

Postby Annegrete » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:03 pm

Johnson Joseph, General in The US Army!

Got approached by him on Facebook and this is how far this one goes.

https://www.facebook.com/amir.pisbat

Hello.... You are a very beauty woman, so pretty, nice and gentle and I would like to know you better as I am searching for a long lasting relationship.

I am General JOHNSON joseph of the US Army but presently working in Kabul, Afghanistan and I saw your profile and sincerely wish to know you better and would like to have a good relationship with you and if you are interested please reply for more future communication.

Also tell me more about yourself,your nationality,your job and position in your place of work and maybe anything I would need to know about you.

I will tell you more about myself when I receive your reply.

Do have a pleasant day and stay blessed. I wait for your reply. General JOHNSON

Hmm.. General.... What an honour.
What do you possibly want with me?

Hello dear, Are you married or single? honestly you look beautiful. Can i be your friend?

Hello. I am single. I guess it makes no harm to be friends. Thanks for your nice words

Hello my dearest You are a very beautiful woman, so pretty, nice and gentle and I would like to know you better as I am searching for a long lasting relationship..........
I am Johnson Joseph, am US Army but presently serving in Kabul, Afghanistan, I saw your profile and sincerely wish to know you better and would like to have a good relationship with you and if you are interested please reply for more future communication..............
I will tell you more about myself when I receive your reply..............
Do have a pleasant day and stay blessed...............
I wait for your reply .............

Hmm... Thanks but will have to decline. I have too much going right now. Besides I am not sure I trust this dating with a US Soldier as there is too much cheat and scam going on. It will take a huge amount of proof to make me trust anyone claiming to be a US soldier.

Hello my dearest Thank you for your message and my pleasure having you as my friend..........
My full name is Johnson Joseph........
I am the only child of my parents..........
My father died he year I joined the army and my mother died 9 years later...................
My wife died 8years ago and since then i have been all alone,never remarried or had any relationship
with any woman............
My wife died of car accident, she was hit by a drunk driver on her way to work..........
I love kids so much but I don't have any kids...................
I am a US Citizen, also a US soldier, serving as in Kabul Afghanistan.........
Am from Houston, Texas United States of America......................
I am 50year Old.....................
I am General in the US Army..............................
I am serving as U.S Army in Kabul Afghanistan.................
I am commanding about 3,000 soldier here in Kabul Afghanistan................
I have been on duty here for 6year and my assignment duty will be over in 3months time...............
I joined face book newly to meet some one decent and unique, and I am very much happy to know you and
be your friend................
That is all about me, and i will like to you more about you.....
How old are you......?
Where are you from....?
Do you have kids...?
How many kids do you have......?
What is your job or business....?
Nice to know you and be your good friend........... wishing you all the best............ God bless

End of that story

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sean Jerry, seanje2014@live.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:51 pm

waydate
seanje
46 y/o man
Claypool, USA

Good day and God bless.
My name is Sean Jerry. I am a USA Army officer. I saw your profile today and became interested in you. I will like to establish mutual friendship with you. I will also like to know you the more and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. Here is my email address(seanje2014@live.com). I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Sean Jerry.
(To me, the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address here
seanje2014@live.com'
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sean Jerry, seanje2014@live.com

Postby Bix » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:45 pm

Sean Jerry (seanje2014@live.com)

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your kind response. The best relationship usually begins unexpectedly and distance is just a test to see how far love can travel. How are you doing today and How is your work? Hope everything is fine with you. I am really seeking for a true love relationship and i pray if you will show me love with trust we both will live forever as one,I need that special one in my life with a loving heart to me, i believe that age is just a number but real love comes from the heart which does not count age.

I am Sean Jerry a United State Army officer, I am a Colonel and an infantry battalion commanding Officer of the US forces here in Libya, I have served in the military for 25 years, but now on peace keeping mission here in Libya since the death of the president Muammar Gaddafi as the result of my profession in serving the world united nation NATO, I grew up as an Orphan at the Kentucky Baptist Children's Homes, i am 46 years old, widower, unfortunately without a child but wish to have one cos i love kids.i also attached my pictures and i hope you will like it.

More about me, i like table tennis, horse riding, going to cinema, jogging and golf as favorite sport, listen to jazz and rock music, very romantic and honest, hates lies. i think I am sensitive and kind to people, my friends always says that i am good in protecting people, i enjoy going to war, making peace, forgiving, loving and of my hobbies, like to laugh, i live to be spontaneous and i am usually good in trying my best in any position i found myself, i am hard working to my job and always enjoy it, i have peace in my heart and always dream for God to give me the sweetest person in the whole universe, fun to be with, i am single but intend to get one by my side to settle down with,

Here in the military zone, we are not allowed to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication for security reasons, so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time,
Well how is life generally with you over there ? As for me life goes on here good but only committed to my job, I will like to know more about you, and your likes, dislike and life experience, You should also send me at least a photo while getting back to me,
Extend my greetings to your family and friends over there,

Hugs and kisses
Sean Jerry.

ImageImage Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeff Kamp, jeffkamp24@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:39 pm

waplog
jeffkamp
Male , 53 , Divorced
Lives in United States,
The lord is my strength

Fakebook
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008793098166
Jeff Kamp
Lives in Kandahar, Afghanistan
Divorced
From Detroit, Michigan

Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “Military scams”