It is currently Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:02 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Louis Nelson louis.nelson2047@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wilson Smith, wilsongabriellasmith1961@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:09 am

ALSO
wilsongabriellasmith1961@hotmail.com

netlog
wilsongabriellasmith
wilson smith
52 years old - male - United Kingdom

Hello, my names are Wilson smith, i am 52 years old,i am a widower,a father of a little daughter who is 7 years old her name is Gabriella that i have manage to raise alone, ever since i lost her mother to death and i have been a lonely man ever since she died, but seeing your profile has almost made all that time of loneliness a thing of the past OK. am here for a serious relationship that will lead to a long lasting marriage and not for fun or games and i don't want a heart break so i wouldn't want a woman who is into games or fun and i believe so much in a healthy relationship.
Responding to this mail will give me so much joy and knowing you better will add glory to my life, meeting you means a lot to me and i want you to send me your email address or add me to your messenger so that we can chat and get to know each other better, WILSONGABRIELLASMITH1961@YAHOO.COM(wilsongabriellasmith1961@yahoo.com) or
WILSONGABRIELLASMITH1961///AT///HOTMAIL///DOT///CO- - M (wilsongabriellasmith1961@hotmail.com) KISSES AND HUGS TO YOU
thanks
WILSON .

To wilsongabriellasmith1961@yahoo.com
Opened 8-Feb-13 at 09:42:28am (UTC +00:00) - 35mins54secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood) :twisted:
Opened on (41¸203¸84¸213:34951)
Last edited by Bix on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Wilson Smith, wilsongabriellasmith1961@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wilson Smith, wilsongabriellasmith1961@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:12 am

To wilsongabriellasmith1961@hotmail.com
Opened 8-Feb-13 at 09:09:51am (UTC +00:00) - 3mins17secs after sending
Opened on (41¸203¸84¸213:25749)
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Idjagun Patrick/Frank Brown, fedexcourier38@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:17 am

To wilsongabriellasmith1961@hotmail.com
Opened 8-Feb-13 at 09:09:51am (UTC +00:00) - 3mins17secs after sending
Opened on (41¸203¸84¸213)
RV followed immediately by this from same IP!

Received: from [41.203.84.213]
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 01:13:02 -0800 (PST)
Dear

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank
Draft of $850,000 USD but I did not hear from you since
that time.Then I went and deposited the Draft with FedEx Delivery, West
Africa, I traveled out of the country for a 8 Months Course and I will
not come back till end of June.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
What you have to do now is to contact the FedEx Delivery as soon as
possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the
expiring date.For your information, I have paid for the delivery
charges,the money you will send to the FedEx Delivery courier to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ($100 Dollars) only being Security Keeping Fee of the Delivery Company so far.Again, don't be
deceived by anybody to pay money except $100 Dollars.I am on a course in which
they will not be able to contact me for the payment.You have to contact the
FedEx Delivery service now for the delivery of your Draft with this information below;
Contact Person: Mr. Frank Brown
E-mail : fedexcourier38@yahoo.com
Telephone: +234- 70-683-082-63
PAYMENT INFORMATION OFFICE
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
You are advice to send the Security keeping fee through Western Union Money transfer or Money Gram with the information provided below.

Name: IDJAGUN S PATRICK
Address: 12 Airport Way G.R.A ,
State: Benin City, Edo State
Text Question to be used: Look?
Text Answer: Time
MTCN:................(To be provided by you
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct
telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery
and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your
package When it arrive, and know when it will get to your address.Let me
repeat again,try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to
avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their security keeping fee of
$100 Dollars for their immediate action.Note that it is when you must have pay
the $100 Dollars for the security fee that the package will be released and
the tracking number would be given to you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Stephen Clark
Napoleon Bonaparte

tmdrgt
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Louis Nelson louis.nelson2047@yahoo.com

Postby tmdrgt » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:21 am

He's now on MeetMe.com using the name Frank Scortist, 47, from the Channel Islands, GB. He just sent me a message complimenting my radiant smile. Not responding to him, based on posts here.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:42 am

welcome to RS and thanks for the update, did you have his new email ID ? please post it if you have it :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

mark lawrence, kingsleyanthony@hotmail.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:54 am

Mark, 48 on badoo
Los Angeles, CA, United States

About me
my names are mark lawrence, i am from united kingdom london i am a widower and i have one daughter

Work:
artist. I have a high income

junkmail:
hello how are you doing today? i like to know you well, and i want you tell me when you will be online so that i can wait for you, kingsleyanthony@hotmail.com

mark lawrence with email kingsley anthony!! :lol:

and sure enough, it points to his real mug on FB:

facebook.com/kingsley.noruwa
Oscar Gin (aka Kingsley Noruwa)
Lives in Benin, Nigeria
From Benin-City, Edo, Nigeria

:pee:

big Oga!! :dumb:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Terence Abella; <t.abella48@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:04 pm

Username: tabella48

Email: t.abella48@hotmail.com

User IP 41.206.11.17

MTN Nigeria
Golden Plaza,
Falomo Roundabout,
Ikoyi
Lagos
Nigeria

Full Name
Terence Abella

About me
I'm a laid back easy going kind of guy. I'm a little empathic (meaning I'm sensitive to others and their feelings.) I will give everything I have inside and out to the one who has my heart,

Come from
United Kingdom

City, State, Province
London

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Independent Engineer

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Email & Pic give a Hit in FB

http://www.facebook.com/terence.abella.5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:47 pm

^^
My Favour where are you?
Changes is the only constant thing in life, When it comes to you accept it for Good.
Life Is too short to wake up with regrets, Love all dose who show you love and forget about all those who do not believe that everything happens for a purpose,
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Frank, frankj_a@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon May 06, 2013 6:45 am

Fran on confirio

48 / Male / Straight / Widow :lol:
From California. Living in San Jose, California <-- means he is on EgiHosting :lol:

About Me
Am just me and am simple, and i hate lies and dishonesty.

junkmails:
How are you doing, hope you are fine at this time? Well my name is Garry and i was born and brought up in Canada i am just few weeks old here as a friend of mine who got married few months ago through this site told me about his relationship and how it started from here, so i decided to give it a trial.
Well i came across your profile though am not sure we knew before when i check it out, i found your profile interesting which was why i left you this note. Am sure we don't know each other before now, like i said before, knowing each other is a process .
I am a single man am in my 48 of age, i must confess that when i stumbled upon your profile it took me some minutes to decided on what and how to start conversation with you, but i have to pick up courage to put this few words from my heart together, just to say hi and would want to know you better, please i want you to feel free to ask me any question about my self as i will be glad to answer you.
Please do not say no to my fried request even if you will not reply me, as having you as a friend will make me happy.
Thanks as i will wait for your response.
Frank

Thanks for your swift response here is my email your can add me for a chat or email me [ frankj_a@yahoo.com ]
Thanks Frank
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

*Dragonessa
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Clement Fred ~ clementfred2013@ymail.com

Postby *Dragonessa » Sat May 11, 2013 4:05 am

Zorpia
http://www.zorpia.com/Honestman2013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

email: Clementfred@live.com or clementfred2013@ymail.com

Username: Honestman2013
Name: Honestman2013

Hello Pretty,

I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard aworking, :lol: devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, witty and easy going. I'm very passionate in all areas of my life. I am very responsible I believe in a healthy relationship,I value honesty and trust.it's important to understand and accept each others It is important to have passion, romance, physical attraction, a playful attitude, with lots of laughter,i have a daughter who is 8 years old

i want you to add me I want us to talk more on chat or email here is my email you can add me (Clementfred@live.com) or give me yours so i can add you to my messaging list and also send you emails.Bye now and hope to hear from you soon.I will be
leaving this site(zorpia.com) soon ,so please add me :twisted:

Clement

Email Sender: clementfred2013@ymail.com
IP address: 41.206.11.37
IP address country: Nigeria :twisted:
ISP of this IP: MTN Nigeria
Organization: VGC Communication

Hello Dear, How are you? I hope you are well. My daughter Tracy is very happy to have met you. I apologize for not writing in time, it's just that I was so busy, Thank you very much for writing me on, zorpia.com. I just want you to know that I really like your profile picture, and I really like your eyes. Let me tell you a little about myself. I lost my father and mother in a car accident six years ago in Greece . I am the only son of my late parents. I'm Greece . :-o Lives in London, my daughter Tracy is the only family i have here in London right now. And you're the only woman in the first place to ever write. I like your profile. I am a businessman who buys and labor supply Artworks and Craft. . I have a boutique gallery in London. I have a daughter who is 8 old, she is the only family i have right now.

I love my job takes me forever .. All I want is someone to be comfortable is an important state function, but not a problem the sand between your toes, the beach! Confident enough to open up to love and care for that special man in your life. Intelligent, funny, honest and accountable. A woman who can communicate what he wants and is able to listen .. Anyone who is positive and believes that every day is incredible.

The ability to share your heart, your mind. We want to share my life with someone and not as a playmate. You must be willing to commit if the relationship matures. I am a very passionate man, passionate, and I need a woman to be my partner .. Someone who is romantic and thought-provoking. I like to touch and be touched. Caressing and cuddling, or just holding hands while watching a movie or sitting on the couch. see sex as something to be enjoyed by both. And I hope not to play with this part of the connection. No woman has ever caught my attention so completely. It is so beautiful. I would like to know more, you captured my heart and I know that the other is rather bitter. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day and wonderful ..

Can you please send me a photo of himself and others. :-o :lol: I look forward to learn more ... My daughter is very happy to meet you too, and my daughter Tracy to send greetings to you. You hug and kiss million.
Clement

Yahoo Avatar

Other photos previously posted
Have Faith ... and take that First Step, it's okay to feel the pain. You're going to be fine ... Healing takes time...Everything will be okay soon.

MarcelaBlanco
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

t.abella48@hotmail.com NIGERIAN SCAMMER

Postby MarcelaBlanco » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:54 am

NAME: TERENCE ABELLA AGE: 48

Supposedly he is an English engineer, widowed two years ago, with a 9 year old daughter. Contact middle aged women in dating web sites. He begins to talk about love and marriage immediately. He's insistent with loving calls and emails. Then says he must go to work in Nigeria. Writes saying he's in Los Lagos - Nigeria, make a drama about his daughter's illness. Calls asking for money, says the credit cards are blocked for use there and ask for a "little loan" of 5,000 euros, which he promises will refund when get back to London.
Contact Latino and Asian women. Promises after he solve his problems, will go to visit the woman, to formalize the marriage proposal.
When money is denied, he writes with different moods: angry, worried, resigned... Insists few days and then disappears for ever.

Be careful...

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:47 am

thanks for up date , would you mind post his email ID that used for contact you ? and a texts email with $$$$ request ?
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kenneth Morgan; <kennethparadise22@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:14 pm

Username: kenneth212

Email: kennethparadise22@hotmail.com

User IP 85.237.211.57

Areti Internet admin-c
Seymour House
South Street
BROMLEY
Kent
BR1 1RH
United Kingdom

Full Name
kenneth morgan

About me
i am Kenneth Morgan by name i am a single father of a beautiful girl named treasure

Come from
United Kingdom

City, State, Province
england

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
painter

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Email & Pic give a Hit in FB

https://www.facebook.com/kenneth.morgan.98031" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:40 pm

This man is on Netlog, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: davidsylva011@hotmail.com

IP adress: not shown

His email to me:

Well,I'm david sylva,50 years of age,has a daughter of 10 years of age and from greece but I have been living in the uk,manchester for some years now,so my first was when I worked as a contructor :twisted: ,so later I discovered myself in the world of arts and sculptures,so now currently,I deals with artworks,I buy and sell all types of artworks,mainly artworks and sculptures,that's my job,so that's it!..I'm widowed for five to six yours now,I lose my wife and my mom in a car accident :cry: ,and few months later I lost my dad also,so since then I have been alone with my daughter taking care of her alone,all I have been doing is work that's all no women in my life until I came to that site and I met and now here we are so this is me...I like going to the cinema to watch movies,go to the beach and have a long walk,this is what I. Enjoy doing in my free time!!..I want someone in my life that's why I approached you..so if you know you can cope with me then we can start up sonething...what do you think?..hope to hear from you! :disagree: ..thanks david
---------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:20 am

Badoo. Tel. no: 678-892-0508

Andrew James, 45
Wants to date with a girl, 40-45
Lee's Summit, MO, United States
Interests

1 interest:
Music

About me
just an easy going, God fearing, fun loving and straight forward man
Interested in
i am looking for a more…
Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Appearance:
160cm (5' 3''), 67kg (148lbs), athletic body, bald and gray eyes
Living:
By myself
Kids:
Already have
Smoking:
Non-smoker
Drinking:
Socially
Education:
College/University
Languages:
English (Fluent)
Work:
business man. I have a high income

Andrew James — 04:36
Hello, i must confess that you are very pretty,
attractive and interesting, i am andrew james, i came across your profile and some how encouraged myself to leave you a message as I will love to get in contact with you if you permit me, i am indeed
interested in getting to know you, i know it might seem strange because i happen to be a complete stranger, but
i also strongly believe that the journey of a thousand miles begins with just a step. i sincerely hope that you will be considerate. my mobile is (678-892-0508) please add or txt me so we can talk and know more about each other. i will be hoping to hear from you.

thanks

Andrew

Badoo link for bigger pics:

http://us1.badoo.com/01229962591/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Acta est fabula.

Return to “White Males”