It is currently Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:26 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Louis Nelson louis.nelson2047@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Louis Nelson louis.nelson2047@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:38 pm

Image Image

other pics posted already.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

ladyblue
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ladyblue » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:30 am

He has been contacting me. He is on fb under the name Leonardo Brook . I have notified fb about several scammers from this site and fb has done nothing. Their profiles are still on there

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Claver Cudley, clavercudley@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:29 pm

single123
Claver
State: New York
City: Pearisburg, Virginia
Zip Code: 21224
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Living Situation: Alone, With kids
Marital Status: Separated
Have Kids: Yes - at home full-time
Education: Post-Graduate
Employment Status: Full-time

Description:
I’m an intelligent, athletic, and musical soul, intensely loving, loyal, honest, and trustworthy, with a desire to meet someone who possesses those same qualities. I love to laugh but never at the expense of someone else’s feelings—sarcasm, profanity, and vulgar language turn me off!
My spirituality is very important to me—I believe that God takes care of me and I am so thankful that he is gracious and forgiving. I admire the grandeur and beauty of his creation and try to remember that each person I meet is a child of God who has been blessed and forgiven, just as I have. It's God's prerogative to judge his creations, not mine...

thanks for your message and this is my email clavercudley@yahoo.com you can contact me over here cos i dont come here always

also on vk
Claver Cudley
Birthday: August 11, 1963
Hometown: Pearisburg, Virginia
Children: Jessica
Current city: Washington, D.C.

and on FB
Claver Cudley
About
Lives in Pearisburg, Virginia
From Dublin, Virginia
In a relationship with Dorsaf Njaimi

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:13 pm

This man is on Netlog, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: stevehilbert50@hotmail.com

IP adress: not shown

His email to me:

I must tell you that i really appreciate you responding to my email and for letting me have your email address, but i will really like to talk to you more on the messenger :disagree: and to know you more and better, i will want to you to start talking with me now :evil: and the later give up on the way because what i seek now is that woman that i will spend the rest of my life with, in that case, read this about me and tell me if you will still want to move on with me...

I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard working, devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, witty and easy going. I'm very passionate in all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat right, workout and live a healthy life. I stay active and have a good time doing it. I believe in a healthy relationship, I value honesty and trust. That's what I'm all about and if you don't have them, you don't have anything. I think it's important to understand and accept each others strengths and weaknesses. It is important to have passion, romance, physical attraction, a playful attitude, with lots of laughter i strongly believe all that. I have strong family values and morals and love my daughter who is 9. years old now

she is the most precious and only family i have now, Should we have a relationship and you ever have the opportunity to meet her, she will steal your heart away, before I can! I am very involved, volunteer & I deal on all kind of Arts and Craft made works, i have a artworks Gallery here in England which i manage alone. I honor my commitments, enjoy being a devoted father or even a family man should I find a person who appreciates this quality.

I was born and raised in United State of America in the year 1962 ,March 16th, i worked as a supervisor in a construction company :twisted: there in United State of America that was my first job. i stopped that job some years ago that was shortly after the death of my father, i was the only child of my family and happen to lost my mother very early in life :cry: , i got married very late in life, just because my job would not let me do it as i was always moving from place to place, i ended up becoming a married man at the age of 32, at this time, i was no longer travelling, we got our only child (Rebecca)

I moved over to the U K some years ago and that was when i went into Arts And Craft as i have always loved and it was my father's job,,, My mom was from U.S armed my father from United State of America my late wife was from Chicago, also in the state, but my Dad had to move over to the U k shortly after the death of my mom, there he did his work as a Sculpture which i took over from him even if in a different way, i do love to laugh very often as it is one thing that keep me going on, i don't smoke but do drink, but never got drunk, i love to live a simple life and i am very open and flexible to situations, my most favorite meal is spaghetti with fried chicken, i also love vegetarian and Drink coffee often, i really do not know what more to tell you, but of you can ask me, i will be very happy to let you know......i hope to hear from you again soon :disagree: , until then, thanks and have the best of time......

Steve.

His 2th email:

We have a special friendship,
and I don't know how
it got its start.
I don't know when
it happened,
but its warmth dwells
within my heart.
It arrived along
with happiness
that gives
my soul a lift,
and I'm convinced that
your friendship
is a precious gift!

Steve

His 3th email:

Pink Roses For You... :love:

Because you're a beautiful person :love: ,
I wanted to send something beautiful to you.
Because you always fill my world
with laughter and happiness,
I wanted to send something bright to you.
Because our friendship is true,
I wanted to send some pink roses to you.
It's not much,
but I hope this greeting will do.
In my own special way,
I just wanted to let you know that
you're in my thoughts today,
and I'm sending some good
wishes your way.

Steve
--------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

NOTE : email ID leads to skype with UWE pics ;)
see http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 26#p405326" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by minerva on Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: add note

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:40 pm

This man is on Idating4you, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: jackwilson22@hotmail.com

IP adress: not shown

His emails to me in Dutch:

Ik moet u zeggen dat ik waardeer u reageren op mijn e-mail en voor het laten van me hebben uw e-mailadres, maar ik zal heel graag om u meer te praten over de boodschapper en om u meer en beter te leren kennen, zal ik wil u om te beginnen praat met me nu en het later op te geven van de manier, want wat ik zoek nu is die vrouw dat ik de rest van mijn leven zal doorbrengen met, in dat geval, lees dit over mij en vertel me als je nog wilt gaan met mij ...

Ik ben een persoon die is ambitieus, optimistisch, speels, hardwerkende, toegewijde, intelligente, vertrouwen, echt, eerlijk, oprecht, geestig en easy going. Ik ben erg gepassioneerd in alle gebieden van mijn leven. Ik ben erg verantwoordelijk en proberen te eten rechts, training en een gezond leven. Ik blijf actief en hebben een goede tijd te doen. Ik geloof in een gezonde relatie, Ik waardeer eerlijkheid en vertrouwen. Dat is wat ik ben al over en als je ze niet hebt, heb je niets. Ik vind het belangrijk om te begrijpen en te accepteren elkaars sterke en zwakke punten. Het is belangrijk om passie, romantiek, fysieke aantrekkingskracht, een speelse houding, hebben met veel gelach ben ik ervan overtuigd dat alles. Ik heb een sterke familie waarden en moraal en hou van mijn dochter die 8. jaar oud nu

ze is de meest kostbare en enige familie die ik heb nu, Moeten we een relatie en je ooit de kans om haar te ontmoeten, zal ze je hart te stelen weg, voordat ik kan! Ik ben erg betrokken, vrijwilliger en ik gaan op alle soorten Arts and Craft gedaan werken, ik heb een kunstwerken Gallery hier in Londen die ik beheer alleen. Ik eer mijn verplichtingen, genieten van een toegewijde vader of zelfs een familie man moet ik een persoon die deze kwaliteit waardeert vinden.

Ik ben geboren en getogen in Tsjechië in het jaar 1962, 10 maart, ik werkte als begeleider in een bouwbedrijf er in tsjechie dat mijn eerste baan was. i got trok zich in die baan een aantal jaren geleden dat werd kort na de dood van mijn vader, ik was het enige kind van mijn familie en gebeurt er met mijn moeder verloor heel vroeg in het leven, ben ik getrouwd erg laat in het leven, alleen maar omdat mijn werk zou me niet laten doen als ik was altijd het verplaatsen van plaats tot plaats, belandde ik steeds een getrouwde man op de leeftijd van 32, op dit moment, ik was niet meer reizen, kregen we onze enige kind (stacy)

Ik verhuisde naar het Verenigd Koninkrijk een aantal jaren geleden en dat was toen ik ging in kunst en ambacht zoals ik altijd heb liefgehad en het was mijn vaders werk,,, Mijn vader en moeder waren uit Tsjechië overleden vrouw was uit Chicago, ook in de staat, maar mijn vader moest dan binnenkort verhuizen naar de U k na de dood van mijn moeder, daar deed hij zijn werk als Sculptuur die ik overnam van hem zelfs als op een andere manier, ik hou van heel vaak lachen het is een ding dat houdt me gaande, ik rook niet, maar drink wel, maar kreeg nooit gedronken, ik houd van een eenvoudig leven te leven en ik ben heel open en flexibel op situaties, mijn meest favoriete maaltijd is spaghetti met gebakken kip , ik houd ook vegetarisch en drinken koffie vaak, ik weet echt niet wat meer te vertellen, maar je kunt me vragen, zal ik zeer gelukkig zijn om u te laten weten ...... ik hoop snel weer van je te horen snel, tot dan, dank en de beste van de tijd ......

2th in English:

thanks my dear i want you to know that it is the network problem i will try and fix it my dear,i want you to give me your skype name so we can chat and get to know each other my dear :disagree: .hope to hear from you soon :disagree:

3th in Dutch:

Roze Rozen voor u ...

Want je bent een mooi mens,

Ik wilde iets moois aan u te sturen.

Omdat je altijd vul mijn wereld

van het lachen en geluk,

Ik wilde iets fel aan u te sturen.

Omdat onze vriendschap is waar,

Ik wilde wat roze rozen naar u.

Het is niet veel,

maar ik hoop dat deze groet zal doen.

In mijn eigen speciale manier,

Ik wilde alleen maar om u te laten weten dat

je bent in mijn gedachten vandaag,

en ik ben het verzenden van een aantal goede

wil je weg.

4th:

Altijd een Engel ...

Ik zal altijd
van je denken als mijn engel.
U er aan was
troosten en inspireren mij.
Je hielp me genezen
en gaf me
de gave van de hoop
door de warmte
van je hart.
En ik hoop,
er is altijd
een bijzondere en kostbare
engel waakt over
u en de uwen
de manier waarop je hebt
waakte over mij.Altijd een Engel ...

5th:

hello my dear

hoe gaat het vanmorgen, hoe was je avond hoop fine.I werd vanmorgen wakker met een mooie glimlach op mijn gezicht, nadat je geleerd in mijn gedachten, dat je het grootste dat ooit is overkomen mij mijn dear.I was lang bij je zijn mijn lieve en stacy zal u graag als een moederfiguur mijn dierbare hebben sinds ze haar moeder, die was mijn wife.i wil dat je me vertellen hoe je skype naam, zodat ik kan u toevoegt verloren, ook u wilt om te weten dat ik zal graag willen dat u mij vertellen wanneer u mijn lieve zal verbinden

zodat we kunnen chatten en om elkaar beter te leren kennen. Hoop snel mijn lieve van u te horen.

krik :-o

6th:

Dankbaar voor u ...

Delen en zorgen

is wat vriendschap is

alles over.

Ongeacht hoe groot

of hoe klein,

van een vriend daad van vriendelijkheid

laat altijd een

blijvende vleugje

goud in het hart.

En hoe verschillend

vrienden zijn,

of hoe ver,

de zonneschijn en geluk

ze lenen

mends altijd de

openingen tussen hen.

En ik ben dit sturen

groet, want ik wil dat je

om te weten hoe dankbaar

Ik ben om

een vriend zoals jij.

7th:

Mijn lieve, heb ik geprobeerd met heel mijn wezen

een vorm die vergelijkbaar zijn met uw eigen begrijpen,

maar niets lijkt waardig;

Ik weet nu waarom Shakespeare kon niet

vergelijken zijn liefde voor een zomerse dag.

Het zou een misdaad zijn om de schoonheid opzeggen

van zulk een schepsel zoals u,

om gewoon wierp de precisie

God had in het creëren van je geplaatst.j

Elk facet van je wezen

of het nu fysiek of geestelijk

een ensnarement

waarvan er geen release.

Maar ik wil niet loslaten.

Ik wil altijd blijven ingesloten.

Met u voor alle eeuwigheid.

Onze harten, altijd als een.

jack ..............
-----------------------
Well that were a lot of poems :mrgreen:
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re:Jack Wilson, jackwilson22@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:56 pm

tagged
Jack W
Last Active: 12 days ago
Basic Info: 50, Male, Ostrava, Czech Republic
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship

Dreams: lovely and caring woman
About Me: i am a caring and lovely man

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

samuelyate7@live.com & samyate1@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:58 am

ID4U
samyate
Leeds, Leeds, United Kingdom
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99
I am honest real and true. I am a 41 years old man from Leeds. My body is athletic, and I live with kids. I have children, and they live at home Only write me if you are serious. If it is just sex you are looking for do not bother. I only answer if you have a picture.

Hello dear,I'm samuel by name,and I'm here for a seriouis relationship. And your profile really caught my interest.and I was hoping if we can get to know each other more better. Thanks, Samuel.
Can we chat better on msn
Ok add either : samuelyate7@live.com. Or samyate1@yahoo.com. Hotmail and yahoo mail
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:27 am

davids772

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: manchester
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children:
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height:
Body built:
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion:
Education:
Personal Description:

I am a man,honest and sincere of which I believe is the key to every friendship or relationship,I want a woman who also want the same thing i desire,honesty and sincere,affectionate,caring and loving...there's more to talk about when we get in touch anyway!!

Hello what a wonderful profile you have here, I'm just having a view on your profile, so I decided to write you, how wonderful to find a profile like yours on this site, I'm David sylva by name and I'm from greece but I live in UK,I'd like to meet you, I am a man of 1.75 for height and my weight is 80, have a daughter her name is Sarah and she is 10 years old, so I'm a widower in search of a very serious relationship not someone to play with, I am a honest and sincere man, and so I take everything I do seriously .. like us to know about each other? .. we can talk more on skype, my email is Davidsylva011@hotmail.com add me and we can talk more on skype..or send me yours so I can add you to my skype and also send you a mail about myself and my photos!
Thank you, David

Skype Name live:davidsylva011
Full name David sylva
Gender Male
Language English
Location manchester, london, United Kingdom

IP: 41.203.69.4 Nigeria
Last edited by minerva on Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: add skype ID
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

coolm1962@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:37 pm

coolman21
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: paris
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Average

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Personal Description:

i love your look,well i am looking Looking for someone to spark my interest! I'm looking for someone who is outgoing, open minded, fun to be with, and is willing to try new things.I am honest, loyal, flexible, supportive, caring, willing to listen and for those who are interested, I've also been told I am creative. I enjoy traveling and am open to trying new things.I think I am a good-looking,mature and interesting man.While I had some very hard times in my recent life,I still believe life can be enjoyed and that a nice,sensual and interesting woman besides you is a must.I am looking for "quality". relationships with women that are mature,satisfied of their current lives and eager to experiment (again?)the true emotions that only love and passion can deliver.Iam not here for fun but for serious relationship,hope to hear from you.well,i really want to meet with you,what about that?but first tell me more about your self..

coolm1962@hotmail.com

IP: 41.220.68.21 Lagos, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:40 pm

=> migente:
coolman21
Sex: Male
Last Login: August 11
Race: White
Zodiac: Taurus

All pics long since posted.

Also on FB, there with pics of a victim and her family :(

.facebook.com/collins.brown.9655
Collins Brown
Worked at Self employed
Went to British School
Lives in London, United Kingdom

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: coolm1962@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:52 pm

with this pic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 82#p313982" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

on pazintys.draugas.lt
coolm1962
51 m., Vilnius

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Carter - micheal_carter123@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:28 am

micheal_carter

Looking for: Marriage
State, City: london
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me

Height: 6'4 (191cm) or above
Body built: Average

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I am a very nice looking man and i love being alone with my family, i don't like keeping
friends and i live alone with my daughter as my only family..i love cars and accessories and i
love spending quality and wonderful time with my daughter karin

micheal_carter123@hotmail.com

IP: 31.193.129.48
Hostname: 31-193-129-48.static.as29550.net
ISP: Simply Transit Ltd
proxy. means, not real

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Micheal Carter - micheal_carter123@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:40 am

CS
micheal_carter
searching for love
I am a: 50 yr-old man seeking women, 37-50
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Marital Status: Separated
Has Kids: Yes, and they live with me
Education: Masters Degree
construction engineer and sales of use machines

About me:
I am a very nice looking man and i love being alone with my family, i don't like keeping friends and i live alone with my daughter as my only family..i love cars and accessories and i love spending quality and wonderful time with my daughter karin

I’m looking for:
i want to meet a woman that is every mans dream, a woman that can share my pain with you and a woman that will love me till eternity,in good and in bad,in sickness and in health ..i want a woman that is ready to love and be loved..a woman to share my dream with and a woman to take my daughter as her...i really want to get married again and settle once more and be forever happy

proper size pics already in thread

same pics, nick, age, and location on other sites, i.e singlesmansion.com/micheal_carter

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:32 am

Larry West, larrywest01@hotmail.com

vk.com/id221680927
Larry West
Current city:London
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:51 am

out of the blue

harrispage028 on skype
from Iowa, US

skyoe ID resolve in IP 196.46.245.24, Nigeria :twisted:

Return to “White Males”