It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:01 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Cody Cummings

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Cody Cummings

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:30 am

Please add the fake US number "he" used for chatting, if you still have it :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Msr1976
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Msr1976 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:49 am

It was an Australian number but I deleted it before finding this site. I knew it was too good to be true. He kept saying he wanted someone normal and he wanted a relationship with me. He told me it felt right and normal. His so called friend has also disappeared and blocked my number too after telling me he would help in trying to get 'mick' to be with me.

Msr1976
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Msr1976 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:20 am

It was an Australian number but I deleted it before finding this site. I knew it was too good to be true. He kept saying he wanted someone normal and he wanted a relationship with me. He told me it felt right and normal. His so called friend has also disappeared and blocked my number too after telling me he would help in trying to get 'mick' to be with me.
Update - I looked at my phone bill and the number he is using is 61488076888. HTH

This is the 'selfie' he sent me - plus he sent me other pics that are not

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bizzle Crenstil +233 54 869 5440

Postby Igulinka » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:16 pm

Anyone want to call him? +233 54 869 5440
:mugu:
facebook.com/bizzle.crenstil
Bizzle Crenstil

Studied at IPMC

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:12 am

metsbest@msn.com -- > Skype --> metsbest25

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Msr1976
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Msr1976 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:35 am

He's back at it again on Pof ladies. This time his user name is brissybloke79. He has used the same pof Tagline as at the beginning of the year. When I messaged him he immediately blocked me.

Msr1976
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Msr1976 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:26 am

His new number is 61473258145. He is still going by the name Mick he is saying he is in comstrutiom and that he is living at North Lakes in Brisbane

This is his latest image on his profile. I have reported it to POF but they haven't don't anything as yet to remove it.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

+61-473258145

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:20 pm

61473258145 = Australia. Hmmmm. Maybe a victim sent sim card to West Africa.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

rebecca_smiles
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby rebecca_smiles » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:37 am

There's a guy on POF using this guys photos. I was a little suspicious when this guy sent me all these photos to "prove he cleaned up well" when I didn't ask for them after we'd moved to texting. He was evasive about getting a meet-up time, but needless to say, I spent some time being interested before I figured it out. I was hurt and just generally pissed - what do these people hope to achieve with this catfishing bull$h!t?

Name he gave: John
Occupation he gave: fire fighter
Phone number: 816 287 0632
UN: kcdude197777
dating site discoved on: Plenty of Fish

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

816 287 0632

Postby Igulinka » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:54 am

rebecca_smiles

Thank you for reporting a West African mafia posing as this man. Please BLOCK them and IGNORE, surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

tlc17
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tlc17 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:34 am

As posted above I received a similar message but from John Punzi. He said he is a firefighter/paramedic in KC. This name is an individual associated with KCFD, but is obviously not who I was communicating with. He also said he was just in Omaha visiting his sister helping with a sick kid. He said he's going to Iceland with his brother next month and his mother lives in Ireland. He said the tattoo on his forearm is his Dad's name, and that his dad was a golden glove boxer in the Army. And, sends a picture showing he's a boxer. I never had a good feeling about him. Caught a couple slip ups, and the fact I have an iPhone, but our texts weren't iMessages...his post shower cleanup picture he's holding an iPhone, also apologized for the dirty mirror. He did admit to using google voice. Said his sister set everything up and that he doesn't know anything about technology. There are other unsolicited photos he sent, but I will not post those. The creepy thing is I asked for a pic of him at the fire station, because he was supposedly at work, and he sent the one with the white shirt. So glad I found this site doing reverse image search of a mirrored image, I originally couldn't find a match using the attached photos I received. Being overly cautious before discovering this I asked a lot of questions, and he always had an answer.

POF username: kcdude777719
Phone: 816-287-0632

blvdblonde
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby blvdblonde » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:48 pm

He's still at it & not too bright... 10s don't hit on 6s. Seriously. Still "John" the "firefighter" and quick to bring up that he was doing something that related to one of my interests.

POF User : notyourav77
Phone : 816 237-0296

51yearold
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby 51yearold » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:10 pm

Same pictures of Cody Cummings as the last women except for a nude one in the shower. Goes by "John Punzi." Okaycupid. Nov 24, 2018. Says he is 33. Says an "alarm went off at his work". I assume he was selling women he was a firefighter. Over intimate. Showed texts and was "concerned if his penis would fit as he was 10 1/2 inches" in a text. overly sexual Said he went to Mizzou. I looked him up on Facebook, not a Normal page. "Looking for his better half." on OkayCupid. I thought something was super suspicious when a man that looked like a model was trying to date older women. I did tell him he was a scammer and I knew it. I did not know better than to not tell him and just block. Nothing was taken but my time.

51yearold
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby 51yearold » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:14 pm

The number used was 1-816-237-0296 which is the area code for Missouri

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:15 am