It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Henry Hughes, henrymills143@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve Brown, sb0240802@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:12 pm

Interpals
steveBR Steve, 53 y.o.
Sydney, Australia [Current City & Hometown]
I am really loving and love those around me even if they do not appreciate me. Australian born. I really need a good woman as a wife to live the rest of my life with

Hello pretty, I am Steve Brown and currently in Australia.
I will be glad to know you more. lets kindly chat on hangout sb0240802@gmail.com
thank you,.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Steve Brown, sb0240802@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

uweheinz459@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:00 pm

uweheinz
Email uweheinz459@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 54 y.o.
Country Germany
City berlin
Here for Friendship, Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Bachelors Degree
Occupation Engineer
Description
Personal Description I am an honest, loyal, romantic and passionate man who enjoys living life to the fullest. I enjoy Country Music, Dining Out, Netflix, Watching Sports like Curling, NHL Hockey, Baseball, Volleyball and Horse Racing,relaxing at the beach. Am looking for a meaningful long term relationship with marriage with that special woman.

41.66.202.30 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: uweheinz459@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:27 am

uweheinz
Hallo hübscher Engel ... Ich freue mich von dir zu lesen ... mein Name ist Uwe Heinz. Ich komme aus Berlin in Deutschland. Ich bin seit 4 Jahren Witwer, aber ich habe einen Sohn von meinem Sohn Spätere Frau.
Ehrlich gesagt, ich fühle mich zu Ihnen hingezogen. Ich muss gestehen, dass Sie in der Tat schön sind und Sie die Perle meines großen Preises und mein Traum von einer Frau sind Leidenschaft ... damit ich dich mit großer Leidenschaft überschütten und dich wie eine Königin behandeln kann, wie du behandelt werden sollst.
Fühlen Sie sich frei, mich über meine E-Mail und meinen Hangout-Benutzernamen zu verbinden: uweheinz459@gmail.com
Ich freue mich auf Ihre Antwort, damit wir uns besser verständigen und kennenlernen können. Schön, von Ihnen zu lesen ...
Hello pretty angel ... I'm looking forward to reading from you ... my name is Uwe Heinz. I'm from Berlin in Germany. I have been a widower for 4 years, but I have a son from my son. Later wife.
Honestly, I am attracted to you. I must confess that you are indeed beautiful and you are the pearl of my grand prize and my dream of a woman's passion ... so that I can shower you with great passion and treat you like a queen, how you should be treated.
Feel free to contact me via my email and Hangout username: uweheinz459@gmail.com
I look forward to your answer so that we can communicate and get to know each other better. Nice to read from you ...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Engr. Calvin Donald - Skype sonce03091, 646-712-9880, 408-274-2500

Postby Bix » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:27 am

Now on Skype as..
Calvin Donald
elek1026
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henrich Lloyd, henrichloyd55@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:28 pm

Devoted Singles
Henrichloyd55
53, Man, Single
Milford, United States
My self-introduction
I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! Here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent over half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a man to call his own wife and Best friend. A man who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands; a man whom i can call a partner in crime (Just Kidding); A man whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound? To make you know more about me, I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study. Please let me know about your online dating experience? How many people have you met online and what was the outcome of it? Your past marital experience if any, Just tell me all I need to know about your experience online and your marriage life in general.
What I am doing with my life
I have so much love within my heart to give the man of my dreams, i gave my heart to my ex and yet he was not satisfied. Now i understand my past because the bad things in life opens our eyes to see the good things we didnt pay attention to previously.
Things I like about myself
I believe the personality and soul is what makes a person, it doesnt always have to be the physical appearance. I dreamed of meeting a someone who loves, cares, understands and honest.

Hello how are you doing and do hope all is well with you ...Henrich is my name and am new to such site and i dont know much about it .It would be my pleasure if you could send me a direct email me via henrichloyd55@gmail.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Uwe Heinz - uweheinz653@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:52 am

uweheinz653@yahoo.com

MD

Uheinz
55 - Male / Straight
White/Caucasian / Christian
Height: 5'10"
Non-Smoker / Has Children
Hamburg, Baden-Württemberg, DE

Tell us a little about yourself: I am an honest heart that is looking for a stable and permanent relationship on foundation of pure passion .... I'm 55 years old,Widower, but I have 16 year old son from my marriage... I'm lively person with Humble background with a big dream .... I consider myself a pretty honest and to be truthful person and expect the same in return.

From Uheinz
xxx
Sa, Okt 30, 2021
4:30

Hi pretty angel...My name is Uwe Heinz. I'm 55 years old and a widower but I have a son...I was navigating on the site when I saw and read your profile and my heart was arrested by your charming and irresistible beauty. I like your profile and what I'm seeing. I'm very interested in knowing more about you. Kindly write back to me at : ( uweheinz653@yahoo.com) or you can send your email address to me so that I can write you for us to communicate and also get to know each other more better, Hope this finds you in good spirit in getting to know me as well.

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+13474604391

Postby Bix » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:33 pm

Australiacupiddating
Username:
den222
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
WhatsApp me +13474604391
About yourself:
I am good man single
Looking for:
I will tell later on but read some , I am a decent easy going person love outdoors natures animals , i like swimming music sport dacing going to the sea side with my love one

Return to “White Males”